ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Colts @ Seahawks Gameday Thread (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20044)

Racehorse 10-01-2017 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 30466)
Seahawks can no-show some games at times or two. Not a surefire bet that they'll come out buttoned up and ready to roll.

And the Colts usually disappoint when the expectations are high. Which they certainly aren't now.

Still, with "only" one patented Pagano blowout already in this young season, we could very well have another coming on.

And against Pitt and against Balt...

Coltsalr 10-01-2017 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 30467)
And against Pitt and against Balt...

I mean, we got blown out by the Rams.

Games against the Broncos, Texans, and Bengals could potentially get ugly.

Indiana V2 10-01-2017 03:51 PM

Expecting a classic Pagano epic showcase of suckitude.

Puck 10-01-2017 04:13 PM

If we blow another lead and lose does Ballard really have a choice other than to fire Dam. I mean Pagano?

Hoopsdoc 10-01-2017 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 30466)
Seahawks can no-show some games at times or two. Not a surefire bet that they'll come out buttoned up and ready to roll.

And the Colts usually disappoint when the expectations are high. Which they certainly aren't now.

Still, with "only" one patented Pagano blowout already in this young season, we could very well have another coming on.

They usually play well at home. I'm with stanky, err Omaha, I see a blowout on nat tv.

Sure, their line is bad but so is our d-line.

41-20 pond chickens.

Racehorse 10-01-2017 04:39 PM

Pats lose. Jags lose. Tits lose. If we can somehow win tonight, this would be a sweet weekend for this team...except we may have to put up with Dam for another season.

HoosierinFL 10-01-2017 04:50 PM

And the Rams go into Dallas and win. They might not be so bad.

omahacolt 10-01-2017 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 30543)
They usually play well at home. I'm with stanky, err Omaha, I see a blowout on nat tv.

Sure, their line is bad but so is our d-line.

41-20 pond chickens.

Stanky? If you are going to try and insult me, please do better than that.

omahacolt 10-01-2017 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 30546)
Pats lose. Jags lose. Tits lose. If we can somehow win tonight, this would be a sweet weekend for this team...except we may have to put up with Dam for another season.

Dam will stick up with pagano years after he is fired. That won't stop. Dam has a tiny dick and can't admit when he is wrong.

YDFL Commish 10-01-2017 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoosierinFL (Post 30547)
And the Rams go into Dallas and win. They might not be so bad.

This is what happens when you remove bad coaches, such as Jeff Pagano and Chuck Fisher.