ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   NFL Discussion Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Rams at Bucs/Divisional day 2 Thread (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138467)

Brylok 01-23-2022 11:03 PM

I'm trying to process what I just saw. That was one of the best games I've ever seen. Almost perfect QB play. The fourth quarter was probably the best of all time. I've never seen a back and forth like that. Buffalo defense was just gassed at the tail end. I feel sorry for Bills fans, but they have a great team and Josh Allen is special.

ChoppedWood 01-23-2022 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 222090)
I'm trying to process what I just saw. That was one of the best games I've ever seen. Almost perfect QB play. The fourth quarter was probably the best of all time. I've never seen a back and forth like that. Buffalo defense was just gassed at the tail end. I feel sorry for Bills fans, but they have a great team and Josh Allen is special.

I'm with you. It's actually sort of troubling. Sitting here like "what am I supposed to do next, isn't there another drive to watch".

Only game I can remember being that wild down the stretch and some of this is probably my childhood nostalgia kicking in, was the Chargers / Dolphins in the playoffs in 82. That's the game where Marino and Strock both went for over 400 and it establish Kellen Winslow as a HOF player. That's it, that's the only game I recall being as furious as this. God bless NFL playoff football is so beautiful!

Colts And Orioles 01-23-2022 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 222084)
o

The announcer said that the Bills should have rushed 3 instead of 4 on the last play from scrimmage.

I say say that the Bills should have rushed ZERO players. Think about it ....... there are only 8 seconds to play, so if the Chiefs don't score a touchdown, then they have to complete the play in 7 seconds before the clock runs out. You have ELEVEN defensive backs ...... 4 at the 5 yard-line, 4 more at the 25 yard-line, and 3 more at the 40 yard-line. Then, it would have been highly unlikely that Mahomes would have been able to complete a pass of any significant yardage in that limited amount of time (8 seconds.)

o

o

Failing to hold a 3-point lead with only 13 seconds left in the 4th quarter will go down in Buffalo infamy, along with the Music City Miracle from the 1999 season playoffs.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/8-04-2015/IrxUmf.gif

o

apballin 01-23-2022 11:35 PM

What a fuckin game

Any of these matchups will make a great super bowl

I’m hoping for bengals rams or bengals 49ers or chiefs rams

Don’t wanna see 49ers chiefs again

Spike 01-24-2022 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Session (Post 222086)
The NFL has the worst overtime rules in pro sports.

This was an awesome game, but Allen deserves a shot.

100% agree. Goodell can suck a thousand dicks, what the fuck is he getting paid for? They worry about taunting, but their overtime rules are all fucked up.
Fucking embarrassment, I feel sorry for Bills fans. Both teams should have an opportunity with the football, fuck Goodell and the administration who continues to allow this bullshit.

Chromeburn 01-24-2022 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 222099)
100% agree. Goodell can suck a thousand dicks, what the fuck is he getting paid for? They worry about taunting, but their overtime rules are all fucked up.
Fucking embarrassment, I feel sorry for Bills fans. Both teams should have an opportunity with the football, fuck Goodell and the administration who continues to allow this bullshit.

I think the competition committee takes responsibility for this one. I bet they review it this year. They could also use some younger blood on it.

CletusPyle 01-24-2022 02:49 PM

Watching Buffalo last night...I'm not sure how the Colts dominated that team, just a few weeks ago? Romo called it last night....they should have forced the Chiefs to return the kickoff and eat up some of that 15 seconds on the clock. I know they would have run the risk of a long return, but they would likely have had less than 10 seconds remaining in the game.