ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   TV Service (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99536)

red raindog 10-06-2022 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CletusPyle (Post 241942)
You won't be sorry...this iPad/iPhone app kicks ass!

I have it going on my iPad

Thanks

Haven’t attempted the fire stick yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Spike 10-30-2022 10:02 AM

Watching the Jags/Broncos game on Pucks TV service. It's only on ESPN+ which I refuse to pay for. Unbelievable that I can watch damn near anything with the service.

ChaosTheory 10-30-2022 07:34 PM

Is anybody else having a rough time on live locals this weekend? Movies, series, even live stations that aren't local channels (ESPN, TNT, etc.) work like normal.

I couldn't get CBS or FOX from any city to connect and the Colts Game Pass channel was offline. The single source that worked was the Colts/Commanders Sunday Ticket and the buffering was bruuuuutal. Missed big chunks of the game.

Anybody else experience or know a fix?

CletusPyle 11-02-2022 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosTheory (Post 247144)
Is anybody else having a rough time on live locals this weekend? Movies, series, even live stations that aren't local channels (ESPN, TNT, etc.) work like normal.

I couldn't get CBS or FOX from any city to connect and the Colts Game Pass channel was offline. The single source that worked was the Colts/Commanders Sunday Ticket and the buffering was bruuuuutal. Missed big chunks of the game.

I seldom watch locals on the service because I have an attic antenna and I just watch them OTA. I did watch the entire Penn State Ohio State game on Saturday on my local ABC station and had no problems. I have had similar problems on some channels, not sure if it is the service, or the source of their feed?

dwilli57 11-02-2022 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosTheory (Post 247144)

I get the cheapest TV1 service for 2 connections but have never found it reliable enough to replace YouTubeTV. I just use it for the Colts games since I'm out of market. I DID discover that if you simply shut off the tv it won't disconnect you and it'll think it's still connected so if you try to connect with a different (laptop, phone) connection it'll connect but about every 15 seconds it buffers for 10 seconds. Took me a while to figure out my son wasn't "backing out" to exit, just shutting off his TV. The system seemed to think that connection was still on. BTW, I'm hardwired with 1 TB service so speed is not a problem.

CletusPyle 11-03-2022 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwilli57 (Post 247633)
I get the cheapest TV1 service for 2 connections but have never found it reliable enough to replace YouTubeTV. I just use it for the Colts games since I'm out of market. I DID discover that if you simply shut off the tv it won't disconnect you and it'll think it's still connected so if you try to connect with a different (laptop, phone) connection it'll connect but about every 15 seconds it buffers for 10 seconds. Took me a while to figure out my son wasn't "backing out" to exit, just shutting off his TV. The system seemed to think that connection was still on. BTW, I'm hardwired with 1 TB service so speed is not a problem.

I have found it reliable enough to replace SlingTV. Like I said, I do occasionally have problems with live TV channels, but I find it to be rare, at least for me. I seldom if ever have problems with non live programming, like movies or series. For the price of the service, having access to all those movies, series (nearly every series ever made), and sporting events it is well worth it! I have been watching Live on Patrol on Reelz the past few Friday and Saturday nights with no problems at all. I probably don't watch as much TV as a lot of people, so maybe if I watched more I might experience more problems? But for me this service works out great, I'm a satisfied with it's performance.

Kray007 05-13-2023 02:16 PM

Is this only for residents of Indiana

Spike 05-13-2023 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kray007 (Post 266160)
Is this only for residents of Indiana

Nope. I live in California and it works perfect here.

ChaosTheory 08-11-2023 06:21 PM

Any of you local guys know which station will be broadcasting the game?

IndyNorm 08-12-2023 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosTheory (Post 270787)
Any of you local guys know which station will be broadcasting the game?

I believe it's on Indy's CBS 4.