ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   NFL Discussion Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Rams at Bucs/Divisional day 2 Thread (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138467)

ChoppedWood 01-23-2022 10:39 PM

Okay----- F it---- best weekend of football in NFL history---- CRAZY!

Puck 01-23-2022 10:46 PM

This is the game of the yr.

Colts And Orioles 01-23-2022 10:46 PM

o

Tie game.

o

ChoppedWood 01-23-2022 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 222080)
This is the game of the yr.

Shit this has best ever all over it. The final 5 minutes of this game have been one of the most remarkable segments of football I have ever seen.

nate505 01-23-2022 10:49 PM

One of the best football games I've ever seen. They'll be talking about this one for years.

Colts And Orioles 01-23-2022 10:54 PM

o

The announcer said that the Bills should have rushed 3 instead of 4 on the last play from scrimmage.

I say say that the Bills should have rushed ZERO players. Think about it ....... there were only 8 seconds to play, so if the Chiefs didn't score a touchdown, then they would have had to complete the play in 7 seconds or less before the clock ran out. They should had have ELEVEN defensive backs ...... 4 at the 5 yard-line, 4 more at the 25 yard-line, and 3 more at the 40 yard-line. Then, it would have been highly unlikely that Mahomes would have been able to complete a pass of any significant yardage in that limited amount of time (7 seconds or less.)

o

ChoppedWood 01-23-2022 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 222084)
o

The announcer said that the Bills should have rushed 3 instead of 4 on the last play from scrimmage.

I say say that the Bills should have rushed ZERO players. Think about it ....... there are only 8 seconds to play, so if the Chiefs don't score a touchdown, then they have to complete the play in 7 seconds before the clock runs out. You have ELEVEN defensive backs ...... 4 at the 5 yard-line, 4 more at the 25 yard-line, and 4 more at the 40 yard-line. Then, it would have been highly unlikely that Mahomes would have been able to complete a pass of any significant yardage in that limited amount of time (8 seconds.)

o

Good call. And Romo is dead on, should have kicked that ball to about the 15 and forced them to fair catch it there or try to run it and waste time. Touch back was a killer.

Mahomes just added another layer of bronze to his bust---- wow!

Mr. Session 01-23-2022 10:59 PM

The NFL has the worst overtime rules in pro sports.

This was an awesome game, but Allen deserves a shot.

nate505 01-23-2022 11:00 PM

Fucking hate NFL OT rules. It made one of the best games I've ever seen so anti-climatic, all because KC won the coin toss.

Chromeburn 01-23-2022 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Session (Post 222086)
The NFL has the worst overtime rules in pro sports.

This was an awesome game, but Allen deserves a shot.

I agree. They need to revise them. You can’t curve all rules towards offense then have your overtime sudden death basically.

That was a great game though. I feel like Allen is what Carson Wentz should be.