PDA

View Full Version : TV Service

Puck
04-13-2020, 02:25 PM
Please contact me here for the TV service

TV1. 3000+ channels limited movies and no series. 7.00 per month 1 TV

Video On Demand. 11000+ movies 3000+ series 60.00 per year 1 TV

TV2. 3000+ channels including many of your local channels 1200+ series and 10000+ movies and a catch up feature which is similar to a DVR functions 10.00 per month 1 TV

Each package is priced individually, you can add one ,two or all of them. Discounts for paying by the yr

You will need a Firestick or approved android box and good internet service for this to work. Will work on Android smart TV's but not as well.

We also have our own internet that is basically nationwide depending on your location.

Puck
09-04-2020, 09:58 AM
Had some more questions sent to me about this.

The pricing is still good.

One thing I didn't mention. Is adding 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th tv's makes your pricing per month go down.

Each additional TV is 7.00 and goes down to as low as 5.00 with how many tvs you add.

So you can share this with other family friends and freaks.

Hope this helps

HoosierinFL
09-10-2020, 08:41 PM
Just want to add this is legit. I’ve been subscribing since May or so, lots of movies and series, using it to watch opening night rn

smitty46953
09-10-2020, 09:15 PM
Just want to add this is legit. I’ve been subscribing since May or so, lots of movies and series, using it to watch opening night rn

Same here streaming in garage on my puter :cool:

Puck
09-13-2020, 11:52 AM
Had a few more of you guys sign up this week. Tell me what you think

TheMugwump
09-13-2020, 02:04 PM
Bear in mind I am old and stupid.

I have a Firestick on each of two TVs. If I get this service, which choice, if any, will let me see Colts games here in Durham, NC?

Or maybe that's not possible.

If it is, I am in. What do I need to do next?

Puck
09-13-2020, 02:08 PM
Bear in mind I am old and stupid.

I have a Firestick on each of two TVs. If I get this service, which choice, if any, will let me see Colts games here in Durham, NC?

Or maybe that's not possible.

If it is, I am in. What do I need to do next?

You will see all games. no matter where you live along with all sports whether college or pro. and all channels including locals

TheMugwump
09-13-2020, 02:12 PM
Then I am in.

What do you need me to do?

Puck
09-13-2020, 02:14 PM
Then I am in.

Sent you a PM

smitty46953
09-13-2020, 02:32 PM
Then I am in.

I am using it, watching on WANE TV from Fort Wayne :cool:

Puck
09-13-2020, 02:53 PM
I am using it, watching on WANE TV from Fort Wayne :cool:

I'm using game pass. I'll try wane 15 see if I see a difference.

I like the pass because I'm able to quickly switch games in my favorites

Puck
09-13-2020, 02:59 PM
Wane TV feed is behind the game pass feed

CanuckColt
09-20-2020, 09:27 PM
I bit the bullet and ordered Sunday Ticket again in time for week 2.
I just hope Rivers stays healthy so I never have to see Brissett in there again because I will end up watching other games than the Colts.

TheMugwump
10-22-2020, 10:32 AM
I've been using it from Durham NC for a month now, and it works great. I was able to cancel YouTubeTV and Hulu, so I save at least $35 a month AND I get all the Colts games (and all the other games if I care to watch).

It's actually like I'm getting paid to watch Colts games. So thank you so much, Puck. This is fantastic.

HoosierinFL
12-07-2020, 02:30 PM
Hey Puck, mine isn't working, keeps saying account is expired, should I call in?

Puck
12-07-2020, 03:07 PM
Hey Puck, mine isn't working, keeps saying account is expired, should I call in?

Yes. sent you a PM

TheMugwump
06-30-2021, 05:16 PM
Hey Puck, trying to pass this along to a couple friends, and they asked if it works with Roku as well.

Puck
06-30-2021, 05:40 PM
Hey Puck, trying to pass this along to a couple friends, and they asked if it works with Roku as well.

It does not work with a roku. Firestick is cheapest way

Spike
07-20-2021, 03:07 PM
Had a few more of you guys sign up this week. Tell me what you think

Incredible service. Just got hooked up a week ago and am cutting the chord with Directv. Been watching a few baseball games I couldn't get in my local area. NFL Sunday ticket alone costs all most $300.00 by itself. I get all my local channels too.

Video on Demand is also great. A tremendous amount of movies, including new releases.

Got a fire stick on Amazon for $25.00, better than Directv, Hulu, Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. I don't usually recommend a lot of things, but this service is outstanding. If you don't have it, get it, you'll save a ton of money and you won't be sorry. Thanks Puck for bringing this service to us Freaks.

nate505
07-25-2021, 07:12 PM
I'm considering getting it for the fall. I tried it a year ago and it was a good service for the price.

That said, is there a way to DVR things with it? I remember it had some sort of internal DVR service but I couldn't seem to get it to work very well. It's something I'd be more than happy to pay for myself, like if some DVR box existed that worked with it that I could get from Amazon or whatever, but didn't know if that really existed or not.

Spike
07-26-2021, 08:49 AM
I'm considering getting it for the fall. I tried it a year ago and it was a good service for the price.

That said, is there a way to DVR things with it? I remember it had some sort of internal DVR service but I couldn't seem to get it to work very well. It's something I'd be more than happy to pay for myself, like if some DVR box existed that worked with it that I could get from Amazon or whatever, but didn't know if that really existed or not.

I'll try and find out for you sometime this week Nate. Going to be adding a couple of more tv's to this service and I will ask Ashley.

Puck
07-26-2021, 10:24 AM

There is a "Catch Up" feature that will let you go back for 3 days and watch a lot of stations.

Depending on what kind of device you use, some have enough storage to record. Firestick has very little storage available on it but this is one that I have

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/shield/shield-tv/. It has 8gb of storage and you can add an SD card for more

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/nvidia-shield-android-tv-pro-16gb-4k-hdr-streaming-media-player-with-google-assistant-black/6370425.p?skuId=6370425&ref=212&loc=1&extStoreId=228&ref=212&loc=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwuvmHBhAxEiwAWAYj-CyAWnIX-UcqQxOzIhP4WVifHoO8ArOVqW8rCxIMSUDSPT7lf09ySRoCCpQ QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

nate505
07-26-2021, 10:55 AM
There is a "Catch Up" feature that will let you go back for 3 days and watch a lot of stations.

Depending on what kind of device you use, some have enough storage to record. Firestick has very little storage available on it but this is one that I have

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/shield/shield-tv/. It has 8gb of storage and you can add an SD card for more

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/nvidia-shield-android-tv-pro-16gb-4k-hdr-streaming-media-player-with-google-assistant-black/6370425.p?skuId=6370425&ref=212&loc=1&extStoreId=228&ref=212&loc=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwuvmHBhAxEiwAWAYj-CyAWnIX-UcqQxOzIhP4WVifHoO8ArOVqW8rCxIMSUDSPT7lf09ySRoCCpQ QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Awesome, I'm more than happy to buy something like that. I just want to make sure it can work with your service, especially for the football games as there are times when I cannot watch a game live.

I got rid of Directv finally this year after football season ended, and the only thing that kept me with them really was Sunday Ticket. I can finagle a way to get Sunday Ticket (for like $250) streaming, but this way seems better, if I can record a game and watch it a little later. Often there will be times where I can't quite make it right at 11:00 AM (yay Mountain time zone).

nate505
07-26-2021, 10:55 AM
I'll try and find out for you sometime this week Nate. Going to be adding a couple of more tv's to this service and I will ask Ashley.

Fantastic, any and all info/research is much appreciated.

TheMugwump
07-26-2021, 05:46 PM
Been watching a ton of Olympics on this as well. Aside from the NBC stations, there are at least 12 other stations carrying various sports. Great if you are wanting to see something other than what the networks think you want to see.

Spike
08-02-2021, 11:33 AM
Sorry, can't recommend this service anymore. I can't get a hold of anyone even though I have left numerous messages the last 5 days. I will cancel this service asap. Love you Puck, and thank you for trying to help us, but the service sucks.

Puck
08-02-2021, 03:02 PM
Sorry, can't recommend this service anymore. I can't get a hold of anyone even though I have left numerous messages the last 5 days. I will cancel this service asap. Love you Puck, and thank you for trying to help us, but the service sucks.

Sorry to hear that Spike. I know Ashley is absolutely slammed right now. She said she called you back Friday evening and didn't get an answer. And also left a message for you today.

But you can't call 10 times in a row to think she'll get to you faster. We have A LOT of customers and she gets to them in the order received.

If you'd like to cancel let me know. I only do this deal as a favor to the members of this site.

Spike
08-02-2021, 06:33 PM
Sorry to hear that Spike. I know Ashley is absolutely slammed right now. She said she called you back Friday evening and didn't get an answer. And also left a message for you today.

But you can't call 10 times in a row to think she'll get to you faster. We have A LOT of customers and she gets to them in the order received.

If you'd like to cancel let me know. I only do this deal as a favor to the members of this site.

Ok, I retract this dumb post. Everything is taken care of. I appreciate you giving members free service as a reward. Sometimes I just get impatient, something I need to work on, ask my wife. Thanks Puck, I will continue to recommend this great service.

smitty46953
08-02-2021, 07:05 PM
Ok, I retract this dumb post. Everything is taken care of. I appreciate you giving members free service as a reward. Sometimes I just get impatient, something I need to work on, ask my wife. Thanks Puck, I will continue to recommend this great service.

Patience is a virtue !!! :cool:

Spike
08-03-2021, 01:48 AM
Fantastic, any and all info/research is much appreciated.

Nate, I will be talking to Ashley some time this week. I will check with her on the ability to record as soon as I talk to her.

nate505
08-03-2021, 10:01 AM
Nate, I will be talking to Ashley some time this week. I will check with her on the ability to record as soon as I talk to her.

Nice, thanks so much. Honestly I have no issue buying something external (like what Puck mentioned) either. Even if I drop $150-200 the savings end up being worth it after a while.

Spike
08-03-2021, 12:12 PM
Nice, thanks so much. Honestly I have no issue buying something external (like what Puck mentioned) either. Even if I drop $150-200 the savings end up being worth it after a while.

Just got done talking to Ashley, and she said there is really no way to record other than what Puck mentioned. I will say this about Ashley, she is awesome and extremely patient. I can't say enough great things about her, Puck, Smitty and this great service. I just set up another fire stick in my office. What a hell of a savings over any other service named Directv, Dish, or Comcast. .

Puck
09-10-2021, 09:18 AM
Seeing quite a few of you are signing up for the TV service which is great. I hope you all are enjoying it.

If you want this service before the games this weekend. You will need to contact Ashley today. She only works on emergencies and outages on Saturday's/Sunday's.

Also. There are Adult channels/movies on this app. You can lock them out on your end with parental controls (very easy) or just tell her you don't want them added.

If any of you added the service and didn't get those channels and want them. Send me a message and I'll add them. There is no extra charge.

She will now add them to ALL new subscribers from here on out unless you tell her otherwise.

Again the parental control block is very easy and they don't show up at all unless you unlock them.

You can also use those locks to hide any of the other categories you don't want in your guide.

Spike
09-10-2021, 09:33 AM
Seeing quite a few of you are signing up for the TV service which is great. I hope you all are enjoying it.

If you want this service before the games this weekend. You will need to contact Ashley today. She only works on emergencies and outages on Saturday's/Sunday's.

Also. There are Adult channels/movies on this app. You can lock them out on your end with parental controls (very easy) or just tell her you don't want them added.

If any of you added the service and didn't get those channels and want them. Send me a message and I'll add them. There is no extra charge.

She will now add them to ALL new subscribers from here on out unless you tell her otherwise.

Again the parental control block is very easy and they don't show up at all unless you unlock them.

You can also use those locks to hide any of the other categories you don't want in your guide.

Puck, just wanted to thank you for offering this service to all of us. It is 5 stars all day long. I have Netflix and Amazon prime, but I watch your service for movies and tv about 95% of the time. Don't know how you do it for such a low price, but I'm damn happy you do. Best deal, especially for cord cutters, on the planet. I am going to be a lifelong subscriber to this service.

Puck
09-23-2021, 08:18 PM
If you want the games before the weekend. you need to call Ashley before Saturday!!! She can add you Friday but if you wait it's not guaranteed she can get you set up by Sunday

Puck
10-20-2021, 10:55 PM
Gonna post again. Sunday night game next weekend.

PLUS ALL the other games.

I make no money off you fuckers But offer it for the cause

Every time I see one of you post about needing a stream or if it goes down I just shake my head

Spike
10-23-2021, 11:03 AM
Gonna post again. Sunday night game next weekend.

PLUS ALL the other games.

I make no money off you fuckers But offer it for the cause

Every time I see one of you post about needing a stream or if it goes down I just shake my head

It's an incredible service Puck. Hell, I'm a Dodger fan and was unable to get Dodger games in my area because all they showed around here was Giants games. Since I got your service, in addition to having access to any NFL game, I have access to ALL college football and baseball games. Fucking networks can't dictate to me what I watch anymore.

Any of you Freaks who don't have this service, fucking get it. If you are into sports and movies, it's a no brainer.

MDcolt
10-31-2021, 01:36 PM
If you want the games before the weekend. you need to call Ashley before Saturday!!! She can add you Friday but if you wait it's not guaranteed she can get you set up by Sunday

any chance I can get this set up still this am?

Puck
11-03-2021, 12:08 AM
any chance I can get this set up still this am?

Did you call Ashley today???? Make sure you cal her before Thursday if you don't have NFLN.

nate505
11-14-2021, 02:00 PM
Don't know if anyone is is getting the same error, but I get an "invalid server url" error when I try to login today.

Puck
11-18-2021, 11:09 AM
Don't know if anyone is is getting the same error, but I get an "invalid server url" error when I try to login today.

Did you reboot your firestick? Try logging out and back in If you're still having issues. Call Ashley

Puck
11-18-2021, 11:11 AM
Game is in Buffalo. If you can't get it on locals call Ashley by Saturday morning. Today or Friday would be better in case you have issues downloading the app.

Colts And Orioles
11-18-2021, 04:41 PM
The game is in Buffalo. If you can't get it on locals, call Ashley by Saturday morning. Today or Friday would be better, in case you have issues downloading the app.

o

Puck, even though I don't use your service, I want to thank you for helping out us fellow Colts fans.

Patrick (C & O)

o

Puck
11-18-2021, 10:18 PM
o

Puck, even though I don't use your service, I want to thank you for helping out us fellow Colts fans.

Patrick (C & O)

o

Thanks C&O. Anyone that doesn't have this TV service is missing out.

Those on this site just get it cheaper. So makes less sense not to have it

CletusPyle
11-19-2021, 07:39 PM
Thanks C&O. Anyone that doesn't have this TV service is missing out.

Those on this site just get it cheaper. So makes less sense not to have it

I want it but I just paid for a month of SlingTV and I also only have a ROKU, next month I am getting a FireStick and getting your service! Just let me know what I need to do....thanks!

CletusPyle
11-21-2021, 07:20 PM
Hey Puck

I went ahead and got a Fire Stick and I would like to try out your service if it is still available. Just let me know how to proceed.

Thanks!

Puck
11-22-2021, 06:12 PM
Hey Puck

I went ahead and got a Fire Stick and I would like to try out your service if it is still available. Just let me know how to proceed.

Thanks!

Sent you a PM Call Ashley. 260.627.7132.

CletusPyle
11-23-2021, 07:52 PM
Sent you a PM Call Ashley. 260.627.7132.

Puck, thank you for offering this TV service, it is fantastic! Anybody that has cut the cord is really missing out if they don't try this service! And if you haven't cut the cord, try this and you may find it is the only service you need! I really have no idea how anyone can pass up this great deal!

Thanks again!

Spike
11-23-2021, 09:39 PM
Puck, thank you for offering this TV service, it is fantastic! Anybody that has cut the cord is really missing out if they don't try this service! And if you haven't cut the cord, try this and you may find it is the only service you need! I really have no idea how anyone can pass up this great deal!

Thanks again!

Welcome to the Puck TV service club Cletus. I agree, it's a hell of a deal. Unbeatable, really!

CletusPyle
12-29-2021, 11:18 PM
Welcome to the Puck TV service club Cletus. I agree, it's a hell of a deal. Unbeatable, really!

Spike...after having this service for one month and having just entered my second month, I can honestly say that I love this TV service! It provides me with everything I need and more! I will probably add a second TV this spring...you are correct, it is unbeatable!

For the rest of you, if you have not tried it, you must! I can't imagine anyone that tries this service not being happy with it. You do need a fast internet connection, I have 200MB and it works great! Thanks Puck!

ChaosTheory
05-13-2022, 03:36 PM
I keep forgetting about this even though it's at the top of the page. Puck, do you or anyone else that uses this have some screenshots or a video of this in action? I just want to see some of the UI.

CletusPyle
07-30-2022, 07:59 PM
I keep forgetting about this even though it's at the top of the page. Puck, do you or anyone else that uses this have some screenshots or a video of this in action? I just want to see some of the UI.

CT...I just saw your post, I have had the service for about 8 months and I am very happy with it. The UI is pretty basic but it has a guide and search function. Lots of sports and movies, which is about all I watch. You can't beat the price, but it lacks a DVR and occasionally it buffers on live programming. But I have had the same problems on other internet providers like SlingTV and Philo, this service is comparable with a lot more programming, especially sports!

Spike
08-03-2022, 02:44 AM
Anyone who is contemplating getting this service, just fucking do it. I just renewed my subscription. The price is crazy low, especially for members of this board.

I have been able to get rid of so damn many streaming services and I have watched numerous Dodger games which I don't get in my neck of the woods.

All NFL games are on this service too, so you don't have to search for some random BS feeds to watch our Colts.

And no, Puck isn't giving me a dime for promoting his service. But he doesn't have to, it's that good.

Movies, tv series, live tv with all the premium channels including HBO, Starz, Cinemax and all sports are all here at a fraction of the cost.

Ironshaft
08-03-2022, 08:34 AM
I have to second this.

It is our 2nd year of using the service and it rocks.

I don't watch a ton of "live" TV from out of area other than the Colts games, but the movies section has 15,806 movies in it as of yesterday with new ones added all the time. I can always find a movie to watch and am working through the whole Fast & Furious series right now.

I sometimes question the legality of the service as they often have movies hit their service at the same time that they are still on the big screen but that is their issue to work out.

My wife watches the TV series of which they have thousands of series.

Cannot get better value. We, of course, have Amazon Prime because, who doesn't? We pay for the shipping service and get the video service thrown in but otherwise, it is View TV for the win.

njcoltfan
08-11-2022, 11:52 AM
Please contact me here for the TV service

TV1. 3000+ channels limited movies and no series. 7.00 per month 1 TV

Video On Demand. 11000+ movies 3000+ series 60.00 per year 1 TV

TV2. 3000+ channels including many of your local channels 1200+ series and 10000+ movies and a catch up feature which is similar to a DVR functions 10.00 per month 1 TV

Each package is priced individually, you can add one ,two or all of them. Discounts for paying by the yr

You will need a Firestick or approved android box and good internet service for this to work. Will work on Android smart TV's but not as well.

We also have our own internet that is basically nationwide depending on your location.
i am like Mugwump, old and stupid when it comes to computer stuff. I recently purchased a smart tv and I have a firestick, plugged in and operating. I live in the great state of NJ and have Comcast ( Infinity ) as my Cable and Internet provider. First question.... do I have what I need for your service, and is it available in my location ?
question #2 ... will I be able to get all Colt games ? if the answer to these questions is yes, let me know what I have to do to sign up Thanks

Puck
08-11-2022, 01:34 PM
i am like Mugwump, old and stupid when it comes to computer stuff. I recently purchased a smart tv and I have a firestick, plugged in and operating. I live in the great state of NJ and have Comcast ( Infinity ) as my Cable and Internet provider. First question.... do I have what I need for your service, and is it available in my location ?
question #2 ... will I be able to get all Colt games ? if the answer to these questions is yes, let me know what I have to do to sign up Thanks

Yes if you have a firestick Ashley can send you the instructions to download our service (very easy). then she will give you a user name and password and you're all set.

Yes you will get every NFL game including Colts.

Its available everywhere

Just need a good internet connection

If you want service call Ashley at 260.627.7132. tell her you are from Coltfreaks so you get the discount.

I will try to add the step by step instructions for the firestick. But she will walk you though all of it and make sure you are all set

Puck
08-11-2022, 01:47 PM

njcoltfan
08-11-2022, 02:08 PM
Yes if you have a firestick Ashley can send you the instructions to download our service (very easy). then she will give you a user name and password and you're all set.

Yes you will get every NFL game including Colts.

Its available everywhere

Just need a good internet connection

If you want service call Ashley at 260.627.7132. tell her you are from Coltfreaks so you get the discount.

I will try to add the step by step instructions for the firestick. But she will walk you though all of it and make sure you are all set

I have spoken to Ashley and have subscribed to the service, but the priced I was charged was $15. It was fairly easy to set-up, but I am glad my son is here to help! Right now I am navigating thru the categories, can't wait for Saturday night to see how it works.

Puck
08-11-2022, 05:30 PM
I have spoken to Ashley and have subscribed to the service, but the priced I was charged was $15. It was fairly easy to set-up, but I am glad my son is here to help! Right now I am navigating thru the categories, can't wait for Saturday night to see how it works.

Yes the price went up a bit for this service over the last 2 yrs. But it also has a lot more added to it as well.

Anyway I hope you like it. I'm sure you will.

Thanks

njcoltfan
08-12-2022, 06:12 AM
Yes the price went up a bit for this service over the last 2 yrs. But it also has a lot more added to it as well.

Anyway I hope you like it. I'm sure you will.

Thanks

If I get all Colt games, it will be worth the price of admission !!

njcoltfan
08-12-2022, 03:54 PM
If I get all Colt games, it will be worth the price of admission !!

Unbelievable the amount of content available with this service !! I am assuming the Colt games are on NFL game pass, and tomorrow the Buffalo game will replace the Texans game.

smitty46953
08-12-2022, 04:34 PM
Unbelievable the amount of content available with this service !! I am assuming the Colt games are on NFL game pass, and tomorrow the Buffalo game will replace the Texans game.

You will, I watched 6 weeks' worth last season while on vacation in Florida. :cool:

njcoltfan
08-13-2022, 07:25 AM
You will, I watched 6 weeks' worth last season while on vacation in Florida. :cool:

How ?? All I am getting is the first weeks schedule for all teams. When I click on anything on game pass I get no programming available. L have no clue what I'm doing wrong. Everything else ( movies, series ) seems to be working fine.

smitty46953
08-13-2022, 08:29 AM
How ?? All I am getting is the first weeks schedule for all teams. When I click on anything on game pass I get no programming available. L have no clue what I'm doing wrong. Everything else ( movies, series ) seems to be working fine.

Every week I watched the Colts games live in Daytona Beach Florida, instead of the Jacksonville games that were on local TV. Until game is set to start you won't get anything there. If want can go to US locals and for example if a game is on FOX TV in Indy you can watch there as well. Last night I watched part of Packer game on NFL Network thru game pass area. Hope this helped some. :cool:

smitty46953
08-13-2022, 08:34 AM

Colts game is being broadcast on NFL Network today at 4:00pm.
Just go to NFL Game Pass then NFL Network and should be good to go. :cool:

Puck
08-18-2022, 10:40 AM
Saturdays game will be on Indy59. Look in the US locals live channel section and scroll to Indy channels. It's in there

ChaosTheory
08-18-2022, 03:46 PM
Can somebody tell me if this service has the regional sports channels? Particularly ATT Sportsnet Southwest for the Houston Astros games.

It's the one factor between me trying this out now or in October when the season ends.

CletusPyle
08-18-2022, 09:18 PM
Can somebody tell me if this service has the regional sports channels? Particularly ATT Sportsnet Southwest for the Houston Astros games.

It's the one factor between me trying this out now or in October when the season ends.

Yep....I'm watching the Sox and the Astros as I type this!:D

It's a re-air.....

Puck
08-19-2022, 03:38 PM

You get all baseball games all NFL and NBA and Hockey and all NCAA BB and CFB games ALL sports channels

Spike
08-19-2022, 07:24 PM
You get all baseball games all NFL and NBA and Hockey and all NCAA BB and CFB games ALL sports channels

Yep, been watching baseball games, especially Dodger games. Love it during the college football season, you can watch any CF game you want.

On a side note, I just finished watching Top Gun Maverick and Elvis 2022.

It's a great service at a phenomenally low price.

Kudo's to Puck and his team!!!

TheMugwump
08-20-2022, 02:35 PM
i am like Mugwump, old and stupid...

Wait..what?

LOL

TheMugwump
08-20-2022, 02:39 PM

As CletusPyle said, you definitely get them.

I am in Durham, NC, and I have watched nearly 100 Oriole games this season and I get every Capitals game. It is a no-brainer if you like sports, and that doesn't take into account all of the movies and TV series you can watch.

njcoltfan
08-20-2022, 04:19 PM
As CletusPyle said, you definitely get them.

I am in Durham, NC, and I have watched nearly 100 Oriole games this season and I get every Capitals game. It is a no-brainer if you like sports, and that doesn't take into account all of the movies and TV series you can watch.

I live on the Jersey shore and just watched the Colts on the Indianapolis station. Last night we watched the new Elvis movie and tonight we are going to watch the new Maverick movie. I can't believe it took me so long to subscribe to this service !! I do have a hard time finding stations though, but it IS fun looking for them. I would urge all freaks to get it !!

Spike
08-20-2022, 06:04 PM
I live on the Jersey shore and just watched the Colts on the Indianapolis station. Last night we watched the new Elvis movie and tonight we are going to watch the new Maverick movie. I can't believe it took me so long to subscribe to this service !! I do have a hard time finding stations though, but it IS fun looking for them. I would urge all freaks to get it !!

The Elvis movie was pretty good. The Maverick movie was great!

dwilli57
08-21-2022, 03:05 PM
The Elvis movie was pretty good. The Maverick movie was great!

Where on Anytime is Maverick top gun??

Spike
08-21-2022, 05:49 PM
Where on Anytime is Maverick top gun??

It's not on Anytime, it's on Xscape. Xscape is a different download with a different password. If you don't have Xscape, you will have to call Ashley.

Go to Xscape, that's where you will see the new releases.
Click New Releases
Scroll down about 4 rows, at least for now, it could drop down even further as they are always adding new movies.
Top Gun Maverick should be right there

Sometimes when I am looking for a specific movie, I click ALL in the movies category menu, and use the search function, looks like a magnifying glass in the upper right hand corner.

Hope this helps.

dwilli57
08-22-2022, 07:34 AM
It's not on Anytime, it's on Xscape. Xscape is a different download with a different password. If you don't have Xscape, you will have to call Ashley.

Go to Xscape, that's where you will see the new releases.
Click New Releases
Scroll down about 4 rows, at least for now, it could drop down even further as they are always adding new movies.
Top Gun Maverick should be right there

Sometimes when I am looking for a specific movie, I click ALL in the movies category menu, and use the search function, looks like a magnifying glass in the upper right hand corner.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Spike. Might have to consider that. I use it mostly for Colts games.

Puck
08-22-2022, 09:13 AM
The newest service contains all the live tv along with movies, and series in 1 app. A lot more content and you don't have to switch back and forth between apps.

Spike
08-22-2022, 10:42 AM
The newest service contains all the live tv along with movies, and series in 1 app. A lot more content and you don't have to switch back and forth between apps.

Is that out already Puck? I still have both apps.

Ironshaft
08-22-2022, 11:01 AM
Is that out already Puck? I still have both apps.

I have had the service for over a year and have the single "View TV" app that gives me a top menu of:

Live TV
Movies
TV Series

I can access all of the content from the single View TV app. Very convenient.

smitty46953
08-22-2022, 12:08 PM
I have had the service for over a year and have the single "View TV" app that gives me a top menu of:

Live TV
Movies
TV Series

That's what I use as well in my garage office, love it !!! :cool:

Spike
08-22-2022, 12:13 PM

Live TV
Movies
TV Series

Thanks, I’ll check it out when I get home.

CletusPyle
08-22-2022, 12:59 PM

Live TV
Movies
TV Series

Same here...app works great, incredible amount of content. I do have to download the EPG quite often or my guide doesn't populate correctly, but that is no big deal, just takes about 3 or 4 minutes to update.

red raindog
08-22-2022, 08:19 PM
Can this work on an iPad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ironshaft
08-23-2022, 10:51 AM

I don't know if they have ported the app for Apple.

When I started, I had to get an Amazon Fire Stick in order to run it. They had not yet ported the app to Roku which is what I had been using to serve up all my network served entertainment apps (Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Video, Hulu...)

So, you will probably have to wait for Puck to answer but I don't think they have ported the app to many/any other platforms.

red raindog
08-23-2022, 05:41 PM
I don't know if they have ported the app for Apple.

When I started, I had to get an Amazon Fire Stick in order to run it. They had not yet ported the app to Roku which is what I had been using to serve up all my network served entertainment apps (Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Video, Hulu...)

So, you will probably have to wait for Puck to answer but I don't think they have ported the app to many/any other platforms.

Thanks

I have a Roku and a Firestick but I often want to watch things on my iPad

Steve

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Puck
08-29-2022, 10:29 AM

They do have a new app for apple now. But we have never tried it. I guess I should HA.

Download here:

https://apps.apple.com/in/app/smarters-player-lite/id1628995509

You will need to select mobile device once you get your sign in credentials when it ask.

red raindog
08-29-2022, 04:45 PM
They do have a new app for apple now. But we have never tried it. I guess I should HA.

Download here:

https://apps.apple.com/in/app/smarters-player-lite/id1628995509

You will need to select mobile device once you get your sign in credentials when it ask.

I have it installed but where do I go for help?

Thanks

Puck
08-30-2022, 01:31 PM

Thanks

Are you already signed up for the service ?

If not you'll have to call and set up an account.

Ashley 260.627.7132. You have to tell her you are from ColtFreaks to get the discount

ChaosTheory
09-01-2022, 02:28 PM
Thanks, Puck.

Off today, so I rang Ashley and got set up. I thought I was going to sit on the phone while she walked me through, but she just sends a .pdf so it's way quicker/easier.

Beyond all the movies/series... I was spending like $80/month for live tv just to get the Astros/Rockets channel and another $35/month for NFL Sunday Ticket. This is $100 cheaper with way more. Pretty crazy value.

njcoltfan
09-23-2022, 12:10 PM

Live TV
Movies
TV Series

Iron, can you give me directions on how to find channels ? I just cancelled most of my cable, so I now have to find the channels that I dropped. Thanks

ChaosTheory
09-23-2022, 12:59 PM
Iron, can you give me directions on how to find channels ? I just cancelled most of my cable, so I now have to find the channels that I dropped. Thanks

Which are you looking for?

njcoltfan
09-24-2022, 05:07 AM
Which are you looking for?

Discovery, history, military, velocity, the offbeat ones.

dwilli57
09-24-2022, 07:46 AM
Discovery, history, military, velocity, the offbeat ones.

You can use the search entry at the top of the screen, it's pretty intuitive meaning it'll reduce the results as you add each letter. (Many are in a somewhat alphabetical order) Once you find it long-press the firestick and it gives you an option to "add to favorites", then it will be in the FAVORITES category so you won't have to search again.

CletusPyle
09-26-2022, 09:28 PM

Thanks

Did you have any luck with this app? I downloaded it and tried to login but it wants a URL and I'm not sure what we put in.

Puck
09-27-2022, 08:32 AM
Did you have any luck with this app? I downloaded it and tried to login but it wants a URL and I'm not sure what we put in.

Which service do you have? ViewTV?

If so . This is the url

View Tv. https://viewapplink.ga:8443

CletusPyle
09-27-2022, 10:49 AM
Which service do you have? ViewTV?

If so . This is the url

View Tv. https://viewapplink.ga:8443

Thanks Puck! I'll give it a try later today.....

CletusPyle
09-27-2022, 01:59 PM
Works like a champ!

red raindog
10-01-2022, 05:34 PM
Works like a champ!

Good to know

I haven’t got around to signing up for the service yet.

Wish I had earlier

CletusPyle
10-02-2022, 09:32 AM
Good to know

I haven’t got around to signing up for the service yet.

Wish I had earlier

You won't be sorry...this iPad/iPhone app kicks ass!

red raindog
10-06-2022, 06:06 PM
You won't be sorry...this iPad/iPhone app kicks ass!

I have it going on my iPad

Thanks

Haven’t attempted the fire stick yet

Spike
10-30-2022, 10:02 AM
Watching the Jags/Broncos game on Pucks TV service. It's only on ESPN+ which I refuse to pay for. Unbelievable that I can watch damn near anything with the service.

ChaosTheory
10-30-2022, 07:34 PM
Is anybody else having a rough time on live locals this weekend? Movies, series, even live stations that aren't local channels (ESPN, TNT, etc.) work like normal.

I couldn't get CBS or FOX from any city to connect and the Colts Game Pass channel was offline. The single source that worked was the Colts/Commanders Sunday Ticket and the buffering was bruuuuutal. Missed big chunks of the game.

Anybody else experience or know a fix?

CletusPyle
11-02-2022, 10:16 AM
Is anybody else having a rough time on live locals this weekend? Movies, series, even live stations that aren't local channels (ESPN, TNT, etc.) work like normal.

I couldn't get CBS or FOX from any city to connect and the Colts Game Pass channel was offline. The single source that worked was the Colts/Commanders Sunday Ticket and the buffering was bruuuuutal. Missed big chunks of the game.

I seldom watch locals on the service because I have an attic antenna and I just watch them OTA. I did watch the entire Penn State Ohio State game on Saturday on my local ABC station and had no problems. I have had similar problems on some channels, not sure if it is the service, or the source of their feed?

dwilli57
11-02-2022, 06:03 PM

I get the cheapest TV1 service for 2 connections but have never found it reliable enough to replace YouTubeTV. I just use it for the Colts games since I'm out of market. I DID discover that if you simply shut off the tv it won't disconnect you and it'll think it's still connected so if you try to connect with a different (laptop, phone) connection it'll connect but about every 15 seconds it buffers for 10 seconds. Took me a while to figure out my son wasn't "backing out" to exit, just shutting off his TV. The system seemed to think that connection was still on. BTW, I'm hardwired with 1 TB service so speed is not a problem.

CletusPyle
11-03-2022, 09:50 PM
I get the cheapest TV1 service for 2 connections but have never found it reliable enough to replace YouTubeTV. I just use it for the Colts games since I'm out of market. I DID discover that if you simply shut off the tv it won't disconnect you and it'll think it's still connected so if you try to connect with a different (laptop, phone) connection it'll connect but about every 15 seconds it buffers for 10 seconds. Took me a while to figure out my son wasn't "backing out" to exit, just shutting off his TV. The system seemed to think that connection was still on. BTW, I'm hardwired with 1 TB service so speed is not a problem.

I have found it reliable enough to replace SlingTV. Like I said, I do occasionally have problems with live TV channels, but I find it to be rare, at least for me. I seldom if ever have problems with non live programming, like movies or series. For the price of the service, having access to all those movies, series (nearly every series ever made), and sporting events it is well worth it! I have been watching Live on Patrol on Reelz the past few Friday and Saturday nights with no problems at all. I probably don't watch as much TV as a lot of people, so maybe if I watched more I might experience more problems? But for me this service works out great, I'm a satisfied with it's performance.

Kray007
05-13-2023, 02:16 PM
Is this only for residents of Indiana

Spike
05-13-2023, 02:31 PM
Is this only for residents of Indiana

Nope. I live in California and it works perfect here.

ChaosTheory
08-11-2023, 06:21 PM
Any of you local guys know which station will be broadcasting the game?

IndyNorm
08-12-2023, 11:21 AM
Any of you local guys know which station will be broadcasting the game?

I believe it's on Indy's CBS 4.

JAFF
08-12-2023, 11:26 AM
I believe it's on Indy's CBS 4.

Yes it is

IndyNorm
08-12-2023, 11:41 AM
I signed up for Puck's TV Service yesterday, and my first impression is holy fucking shit it's awesome! Already kicking myself for not doing so sooner. I can't believe how many series are available! And I was super happy that Bally Sports OH is included so I can watch my Reds (there's also other MLB options as well).

The setup was super easy as the setup instructions sent out were easy to follow. I did get a weird error a couple hours after setup, but I restarted my Firestick and cleared the cache per the troubleshooting instructions and it's worked fine ever since.

I'll probably have some questions for you guys on some things, but for now I'm all set and happy. Really looking fwd to watching my a Colts preseason game from home in a long time :D

Thanks Puck!

IndyNorm
09-08-2023, 02:18 PM
Hey Freaks,

Couple of questions on the service. You can't record anything live, correct? Think I read Puck saying that somewhere you can't b/c of legal reasons.

Also, does one of the channels replay the games during the week (one of the NFL network channels, etc.)?

My brother in law is trying to fuck up my football watching plans on Sunday, and I want to see if there's any replay/record options before I tell him I'm not available on Sunday.

Thanks in advance

bigalbert
09-08-2023, 03:08 PM
I just talked to Ashley and for some reason there was a hold or something put on and I couldn’t get signed up I guess. That’s what I get for being a procrastinator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IndyNorm
09-08-2023, 04:32 PM
I just talked to Ashley and for some reason there was a hold or something put on and I couldn’t get signed up I guess. That’s what I get for being a procrastinator

That doesn't sound good :eek:

Ironshaft
09-09-2023, 08:52 AM
Hey Freaks,

Couple of questions on the service. You can't record anything live, correct? Think I read Puck saying that somewhere you can't b/c of legal reasons.

Also, does one of the channels replay the games during the week (one of the NFL network channels, etc.)?

My brother in law is trying to fuck up my football watching plans on Sunday, and I want to see if there's any replay/record options before I tell him I'm not available on Sunday.

Thanks in advance
A. No, you cannot record; there is no DVR function.

The work around my son used was to set up his laptop sitting in front of the TV recording the live broadcast in his college dorm room when he could not be there for a live game and then watched the game off his laptop later.

B. It does not carry the specific NFL channels. The way you watch the games is that it carries 600 local channels from across the nation and one of them will be carrying a specific NFL game live.

Hope this helps. While I got it in order to watch the Colts games, we use the video libraries and local stations a ton more during the year. It is a great value.

IndyNorm
09-09-2023, 03:36 PM
A. No, you cannot record; there is no DVR function.

The work around my son used was to set up his laptop sitting in front of the TV recording the live broadcast in his college dorm room when he could not be there for a live game and then watched the game off his laptop later.

B. It does not carry the specific NFL channels. The way you watch the games is that it carries 600 local channels from across the nation and one of them will be carrying a specific NFL game live.

Hope this helps. While I got it in order to watch the Colts games, we use the video libraries and local stations a ton more during the year. It is a great value.

Thanks for the response. Just wanted to make sure there wasn't something I was missing from Catch Up function or if one of the numerous sports channels wasn't one of them where the games were replayed. I believe it has the Sunday Ticket feeds as well (or at least it did Thur. night), but to your point that's the same as watching one of the local channels. Also, a moot point for now as my conflict w/ my brother in law was moved to next Sat., so I'm freed up to watch the game in peace now.

Agree on it being a great value. I've had it ~month and love it so far as I've been able to watch some movies and watch/finish a couple of series that I would have needed to subscribe/resubscribe to some streaming services I didn't want to in order to do so. Also, I've been able to watch my Reds a couple of times when they weren't on the local Bally's sports channel!

njcoltfan
09-10-2023, 09:41 AM
I've had the service for over a year now, and the only problem I've had is it seems to buffer a lot.

Ironshaft
09-10-2023, 07:26 PM
I've had the service for over a year now, and the only problem I've had is it seems to buffer a lot.

If you can, upgrade your wifi routers.

When we had older WiFi 5 routers, we got a ton of buffering.

When we moved three months ago, we upgraded to the new FireSticks 4k Max with WiFi 6 and got a WiFi 6 mesh and the buffering has gone completely away.

You are serving video over WiFi which is one of the most demanding tasks a network can perform.

Puck
09-18-2023, 09:09 PM
Just letting everyone know that I have taken over the TV service from the original owner as of tomorrow. I was just a dealer up until now.

So those of you that were waiting to get your service renewed you should be able to this week in time for football.

I will only be offering 2 service. One is TV only and the other is TV/Movies/Series

I will update when everything is set up so that you can get your orders in. And I will post any changes to the pricing if necessary.

Most of you do not have the newest service which is a lot better than anything we have offered in the past

For those that already have service, it will continue as normal until your next billing. At that time you will need to switch to one of these two services.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ironshaft
09-19-2023, 08:20 AM
Just letting everyone know that I have taken over the TV service from the original owner as of tomorrow. I was just a dealer up until now.

So those of you that were waiting to get your service renewed you should be able to this week in time for football.

I will only be offering 2 service. One is TV only and the other is TV/Movies/Series

I will update when everything is set up so that you can get your orders in. And I will post any changes to the pricing if necessary.

Most of you do not have the newest service which is a lot better than anything we have offered in the past

For those that already have service, it will continue as normal until your next billing. At that time you will need to switch to one of these two services.

A. Congrats! I hope that taking over the service works out for you!

B. As long as we get clear instructions on how to switch over to the new service, I am good to go!

C. Is the new service using the View TV app? If so, we are on the new one.

Puck
09-19-2023, 08:44 AM
A. Congrats! I hope that taking over the service works out for you!

B. As long as we get clear instructions on how to switch over to the new service, I am good to go!

C. Is the new service using the View TV app? If so, we are on the new one.

It is a very easy change. It will be a different app though.

Puck
09-19-2023, 08:10 PM
If you all want TV service before the weekend DO NOT wait until Friday Sat Sun to ask. Ashley is overwhelmed right now with the amount of people signing up.

IndyNorm
09-19-2023, 09:03 PM
Congrats Puck! Hope all goes well for you. Will you guys be sending out emails on how to switch to the new service, or will we have to call Ashley to proactively change?

CletusPyle
09-20-2023, 07:34 AM
Congrats Puck! Hope all goes well for you. Will you guys be sending out emails on how to switch to the new service, or will we have to call Ashley to proactively change?

I was wondering the same thing, my next billing cycle isn't until October 14th, not sure if I should wait 3 weeks or switch now?

Colts And Orioles
09-20-2023, 08:10 AM
I was wondering the same thing, ) my next billing cycle isn't until October 14th, so I'm not sure if I should wait 3 weeks or switch now ???

o

Good question ......

When is the best time to join, in order to maximize your viewing benefits to coincide with the monthly bill ??? The 1st of the month ??? Does the billing period start the day that you join, and then charge you every 30 to 31 days after that specific date ???

o

njcoltfan
09-20-2023, 08:36 AM

Will the TV/Movies/Series be the same as it is now and at the same price? Wi

red raindog
09-20-2023, 12:09 PM
The email I got from Ashley did leave lots of areas for questions.

She’s always fixed any issues I have had.

Hopefully that continues.

CletusPyle
09-20-2023, 12:41 PM
o

Good question ......

When is the best time to join, in order to maximize your viewing benefits to coincide with the monthly bill ??? The 1st of the month ??? Does the billing period start the day that you join, and then charge you every 30 to 31 days after that specific date ???

o

C&O...I can only speak for myself, but my credit card is always charged for the service on the 24th of the month, my guess is that is when everyone is charged?

njcoltfan
09-20-2023, 02:29 PM
C&O...I can only speak for myself, but my credit card is always charged for the service on the 24th of the month, my guess is that is when everyone is charged?
I get charged on, or around the 11th, of the month

CletusPyle
09-20-2023, 03:17 PM
I get charged on, or around the 11th, of the month

OK, forget what I said C&O.....:D

ChaosTheory
09-20-2023, 04:11 PM
So is everyone needing to call in and re-subscribe? Or just new subscribers?

HoosierinFL
09-20-2023, 05:04 PM
I got an email from Ashley this morning about the transition and there was a link to a 24 hour demo of shockwave, and a mention of needing to use Venmo. But no details about how to officially signup for shockwave (unless it’s at the link, I didn’t click it yet)

CletusPyle
09-20-2023, 05:41 PM
I got an email from Ashley this morning about the transition and there was a link to a 24 hour demo of shockwave, and a mention of needing to use Venmo. But no details about how to officially signup for shockwave (unless it’s at the link, I didn’t click it yet)

Is your current access cycle about to end? From what Puck said it sounds like those of us currently using the service will be contacted to switch as our access to the current system is about to end?

Puck
09-20-2023, 06:56 PM
Yes please call Ashley. Her number for TV service is 260-633-6420

You can now keep your billing the same with CC like before.

IndyNorm
09-20-2023, 07:52 PM

To clarify do we need to call before our current month expires or should we call sooner?

Thanks in advance.

dwilli57
09-21-2023, 08:54 AM

Hey Puck, congrats. I always got my service through Josh Tessier, not Ashley, and just Zelled him on 9/17, paying for 6 months at a time. My app confirms I'm good til March 17, 2024. Then I saw all the comments on the Anytime Telegram message board so I texted Josh to confirm I'm OK til March.

I just want to make sure I'm good or do I need to get in touch with Ashley when things settle down. Should I d/l the newer app or will my current app continue to work til next spring? (would've pm'd you but thought maybe others are in the same boat here}

Also, can't get the service on my laptop, says "invalid host url" Should I d/l the older app or maybe a newer one? Sorry for all the questions but my normal contact, Josh, is done. thanks.

Puck
09-21-2023, 11:54 AM
Hey Puck, congrats. I always got my service through Josh Tessier, not Ashley, and just Zelled him on 9/17, paying for 6 months at a time. My app confirms I'm good til March 17, 2024. Then I saw all the comments on the Anytime Telegram message board so I texted Josh to confirm I'm OK til March.

I just want to make sure I'm good or do I need to get in touch with Ashley when things settle down. Should I d/l the newer app or will my current app continue to work til next spring? (would've pm'd you but thought maybe others are in the same boat here}

Also, can't get the service on my laptop, says "invalid host url" Should I d/l the older app or maybe a newer one? Sorry for all the questions but my normal contact, Josh, is done. thanks.

Yes as long as your account is paid you will keep the service. until it expires. Then you can contact Ashley. I took over from Josh.
What service did you have with Josh?

ChaosTheory
09-22-2023, 05:59 PM
What is the price change for the TV/Movie/Series? Has anybody gotten word yet? I got the email this morning but it doesn't specify.

dwilli57
09-22-2023, 06:24 PM
Yes as long as your account is paid you will keep the service. until it expires. Then you can contact Ashley. I took over from Josh.

What service did you have with Josh?I had the real cheap $20/mo. service 1 connection. I had 2 connections but my kid finally got out of the house.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

IndyNorm
09-22-2023, 07:11 PM
What is the price change for the TV/Movie/Series? Has anybody gotten word yet? I got the email this morning but it doesn't specify.

I got the email today as well. I guess we're supposed to either reply to the email or text Ashley and she'll get back with us with details??

I'm good w/ View TV until the 10th, so will probably reach out to her next week to make sure my service isn't interrupted.

Racehorse
09-25-2023, 08:33 PM

Being technologically challenged somewhat, can you tell me what you need to make it work? For example, can it work on a regular Roku TV? Do I need any other equipment?

bigalbert
09-26-2023, 12:19 PM
I texted Ashley and signed up.
Overwhelming at first but you get used to it.
I was buffering a bit on the game last night and tried other abc feeds and it did the same. But other programming did not. I have 65-70 mb download speeds. Is that enough? Or am I missing a trick?

Puck
09-26-2023, 12:34 PM
I texted Ashley and signed up.
Overwhelming at first but you get used to it.
I was buffering a bit on the game last night and tried other abc feeds and it did the same. But other programming did not. I have 65-70 mb download speeds. Is that enough? Or am I missing a trick?

You should watch the game in the NFL section. Speeds should be fine.

red raindog
09-26-2023, 02:21 PM
You should watch the game in the NFL section. Speeds should be fine.

I find the picture somewhat degraded on the NFL Gamepass

I get a cleaner picture finding the local station

I have 250+ MPS

CletusPyle
09-26-2023, 04:47 PM
I find the picture somewhat degraded on the NFL Gamepass

I get a cleaner picture finding the local station

I have 250+ MPS

I have always suspected that bad actors spend a lot of time messing with IPTV traffic...there are times when the feed never buffers, then on the last play of the game when it is crucial to see the play, it will buffer! I think it has less to do with your download speed and more to do with evil forces trying to interrupt things hoping you'll switch to their overpriced cable or satellite services!

I'll just add that I love the service and I seldom ever get any buffering on movies or series, and really don't experience many problems on live TV. I just hope the new service is as good as the ViewTV that I currently have!

Spike
09-26-2023, 05:31 PM
I'm trying not to bother Ashley too much right now, so does anyone know the url on downloader for this new tv service?

dwilli57
09-28-2023, 08:28 AM
I've had this service for a few years and just re-upped when the notice came that it was shutting down. I contacted my guy there because I couldn't log in the day after I re-upped and this is what he sent me. Not sure it'll work for you but give it a try:

The top 2 Apps Work with all services except clear choice use the 1 you like
For new firestick go to settings, my fire tv, developer options turn both on in there
then say downloader in the voice remote and install and open downloader
And put 1 of these urls in to put my app in

Official Anytimetv app
App link - http://c4e.site/Anytimetvcoded.apk

Downloader code - 932368

Downloader link - aftv.news/932368

New Smarters APP kind of like tivimate app
http://bit.ly/anytvsmart3 or short code 55479

Original Smarters APP what most people have
http://bit.ly/anytvsmart7 or short code 40059

ShockWave players NEW WEBPLAYER: https://player.purpletv.app/
Login Code: ILX7J1

select your plan then enter your username and password.If you get the following Error Authentication failed with server when you attempt to login. Go to this link below and select your browser that you are using and following these simple instructions. https://app.archbee.io/public/PREVIEW-tOEpaXm1P0lZ0Vx2mmcnu/PREVIEW-I5mlUdYB2tPwRKo-7c7Bp
FCD 2.8 https://aftv.news/725992 OR DOWNLOAD CODE 725992
IMPLAYER https://aftv.news/814866 OR DOWNLOAD CODE 814866
XCIPTV (722) with VPN BUILT-IN http://aftv.news/191867 OR DOWNLOADER CODE 191867
Smarters Use this code 790601

HALO MAX

App - http://c4e.site/HaloMax190822.apk

Downloader code - 725119

Downloader link - aftv.news/725119
Fusion Tv top 2 apps or its own app use short codes 885727

New Xciptv app http://bit.ly/anyxciptv or short code 79223 works with tv1,strtv,diamond,view,maxx

Diamond app https://installs.cf/diamond3

Vod2 Exscape https://installs.cf/xscape2

Strtv https://Installs.cf/str

xciptv App
http://bit.ly/xciptvpro2 or short code 30318

This is the ultra VOD APP this only works with VOD4
https://aftv.news/28710

View Tv https://installs.cf/viewtv3 or short code 68837

App - http://c4e.site/AnytimeFCD566.apk

Downloader code - 593704

Downloader link - aftv.news/593704

Welcome to our fantastic new FCD app.

If using a fire device please do the following:

1. Once the app loads click ont he top right icon (small heads)

2. In the box that appears type in anything.

3. Click on the service name.

4. Add your username and password.

5. Enjoy.

Things you can change:

1. Go to extras and then zip code. Add your postcode/zip and you will get local weather showing on the main screen.

2. Go to extras and layout and change the layout of the main screen.

Things to note:

1. Settings takes you to device settings.

2. For app settings go to extras

3. VPN does not work.

4. On a mobile device the layout is different.

5. To use external players, long hold on channel.

6. This app is amazing!!!

This is ONLY for Clear Choice service
http://getfu.to/getclearapk or short code 21160

For Android Devices just put the url of the app into top of your web browser and install

For phones android or apple download IPTV SMARTERS APP from app store and sign in with your username and password
and 1 off these urls depending on what service you bought

ShockWave http://anytimepro.xyz:80/

Halo max http://maxultra.xyz:2052
Fusion tv http://tvservices.xyz:8080
TV1 http://anytimetv.art:826
TV2 STRTV http://anytimetvpro.com:8080
TV2 Diamond http://reloadedlive.xyz:8080/
VOD2 Xscape http://xscapelink.tk:8080
VOD4 http://jktvsupervod.ddns.net:8080
Reloaded TV http://supportstreams.net:80
Reloaded VOD http://clickme.lol:80
View Tv https://maxr23.com:8443

Puck
09-29-2023, 05:34 PM
I've had this service for a few years and just re-upped when the notice came that it was shutting down. I contacted my guy there because I couldn't log in the day after I re-upped and this is what he sent me. Not sure it'll work for you but give it a try:

The top 2 Apps Work with all services except clear choice use the 1 you like
For new firestick go to settings, my fire tv, developer options turn both on in there
then say downloader in the voice remote and install and open downloader
And put 1 of these urls in to put my app in

Official Anytimetv app
App link - http://c4e.site/Anytimetvcoded.apk

Downloader code - 932368

Downloader link - aftv.news/932368

New Smarters APP kind of like tivimate app
http://bit.ly/anytvsmart3 or short code 55479

Original Smarters APP what most people have
http://bit.ly/anytvsmart7 or short code 40059

ShockWave players NEW WEBPLAYER: https://player.purpletv.app/
Login Code: ILX7J1

select your plan then enter your username and password.If you get the following Error Authentication failed with server when you attempt to login. Go to this link below and select your browser that you are using and following these simple instructions. https://app.archbee.io/public/PREVIEW-tOEpaXm1P0lZ0Vx2mmcnu/PREVIEW-I5mlUdYB2tPwRKo-7c7Bp
FCD 2.8 https://aftv.news/725992 OR DOWNLOAD CODE 725992
IMPLAYER https://aftv.news/814866 OR DOWNLOAD CODE 814866
XCIPTV (722) with VPN BUILT-IN http://aftv.news/191867 OR DOWNLOADER CODE 191867
Smarters Use this code 790601

HALO MAX

App - http://c4e.site/HaloMax190822.apk

Downloader code - 725119

Downloader link - aftv.news/725119
Fusion Tv top 2 apps or its own app use short codes 885727

New Xciptv app http://bit.ly/anyxciptv or short code 79223 works with tv1,strtv,diamond,view,maxx

Diamond app https://installs.cf/diamond3

Vod2 Exscape https://installs.cf/xscape2

Strtv https://Installs.cf/str

xciptv App
http://bit.ly/xciptvpro2 or short code 30318

This is the ultra VOD APP this only works with VOD4
https://aftv.news/28710

View Tv https://installs.cf/viewtv3 or short code 68837

App - http://c4e.site/AnytimeFCD566.apk

Downloader code - 593704

Downloader link - aftv.news/593704

Welcome to our fantastic new FCD app.

If using a fire device please do the following:

1. Once the app loads click ont he top right icon (small heads)

2. In the box that appears type in anything.

3. Click on the service name.

4. Add your username and password.

5. Enjoy.

Things you can change:

1. Go to extras and then zip code. Add your postcode/zip and you will get local weather showing on the main screen.

2. Go to extras and layout and change the layout of the main screen.

Things to note:

1. Settings takes you to device settings.

2. For app settings go to extras

3. VPN does not work.

4. On a mobile device the layout is different.

5. To use external players, long hold on channel.

6. This app is amazing!!!

This is ONLY for Clear Choice service
http://getfu.to/getclearapk or short code 21160

For Android Devices just put the url of the app into top of your web browser and install

For phones android or apple download IPTV SMARTERS APP from app store and sign in with your username and password
and 1 off these urls depending on what service you bought

ShockWave http://anytimepro.xyz:80/

Halo max http://maxultra.xyz:2052
Fusion tv http://tvservices.xyz:8080
TV1 http://anytimetv.art:826
TV2 STRTV http://anytimetvpro.com:8080
TV2 Diamond http://reloadedlive.xyz:8080/
VOD2 Xscape http://xscapelink.tk:8080
VOD4 http://jktvsupervod.ddns.net:8080
Reloaded TV http://supportstreams.net:80
Reloaded VOD http://clickme.lol:80
View Tv https://maxr23.com:8443

Thanks bud. But we have streamlined it into one app. With these codes.
With the bolded one as the one I prefer

814866 OR. https://aftv.news/814866*
790601. OR https://aftv.news/790601*
365735 OR. https://aftv.news/365735*
191867 OR. https://aftv.news/191867*
724481* OR. https://aftv.news/724481

red raindog
09-29-2023, 08:08 PM
I got my firestick switched over today
IOS devices yesterday
Tried to sort out Roku but didn’t happen quickly so went with what worked before

CletusPyle
09-29-2023, 09:49 PM
I got my firestick switched over today
IOS devices yesterday
Tried to sort out Roku but didn’t happen quickly so went with what worked before

So what are your impressions so far?

red raindog
09-29-2023, 09:52 PM
So what are your impressions so far?

So far no problems at all
No video drop outs
Voice is very slightly off the video but haven’t spent time trying to adjust that

Puck
09-29-2023, 09:58 PM
I'm trying not to bother Ashley too much right now, so does anyone know the url on downloader for this new tv service?

code 790601

Spike
09-30-2023, 10:45 AM
code 790601

Got it, thanks Puck.

Puck
09-30-2023, 06:48 PM
For NFL tomorrow please use the NFL section for the games. They will probably be blocked on our server on the local channels. That way they can monitor the streams closely.

This applies to all sporting events. NCAA football was that was today

ChaosTheory
09-30-2023, 07:58 PM
For NFL tomorrow please use the NFL section for the games. They will probably be blocked on our server on the local channels. That way they can monitor the streams closely.

This applies to all sporting events. NCAA football was that was today

I guess this is why we can't watch the Rangers-Mariners right now? No FOX channels work.

What does that mean, blocked and monitoring? Are the locals always going to be blocked?

Puck
09-30-2023, 08:45 PM
I guess this is why we can't watch the Rangers-Mariners right now? No FOX channels work.

What does that mean, blocked and monitoring? Are the locals always going to be blocked?

No. Go to the sports pack that the games are in. They are in there. MLB section

bigalbert
09-30-2023, 11:42 PM
Anybody ever have trouble getting into program and it says account is invalid or has expired? I’ve only had it about 2 weeks

bigalbert
10-01-2023, 01:22 PM
Anybody ever have trouble getting into program and it says account is invalid or has expired? I’ve only had it about 2 weeks

NeverMind. Installed a new router and the security was f’ing me. All good

dwilli57
10-04-2023, 11:35 AM
Thanks bud. But we have streamlined it into one app. With these codes.
With the bolded one as the one I prefer

814866 OR. https://aftv.news/814866*
790601. OR https://aftv.news/790601*
365735 OR. https://aftv.news/365735*
191867 OR. https://aftv.news/191867*
724481* OR. https://aftv.news/724481

I used 932368 short code and it seems to be working fine. As finicky as this thing can sometimes be ill stick with it til it fails then use yours.

Ironshaft
10-04-2023, 07:06 PM
So, are we supposed to be using ViewTV now or something different?

If something different, where are we going to get specific instructions on how to switch to the new app? Via Amber and email? Here on the site?

Just wondering. ViewTV is working fine for me but was wondering.

IndyNorm
10-04-2023, 09:55 PM
So, are we supposed to be using ViewTV now or something different?

If something different, where are we going to get specific instructions on how to switch to the new app? Via Amber and email? Here on the site?

Just wondering. ViewTV is working fine for me but was wondering.

It's a different App called Shockwave. I got it all set up yesterday. It's the same process as setting up ViewTV: texted Ashley (received an email she previously sent out w/ the number to text), she called me not long after, then after I chose which package I wanted (went w/ the gold) she charged my CC on file and emailed the instructions to set up. Easy set up which was basically the same as w/ ViewTV.

Per Ashley ViewTV will still work until your current subscription period is up then you'll have to switch over.

Hope this helps.

CletusPyle
10-09-2023, 08:05 PM
It's a different App called Shockwave. I got it all set up yesterday. It's the same process as setting up ViewTV: texted Ashley (received an email she previously sent out w/ the number to text), she called me not long after, then after I chose which package I wanted (went w/ the gold) she charged my CC on file and emailed the instructions to set up. Easy set up which was basically the same as w/ ViewTV.

Per Ashley ViewTV will still work until your current subscription period is up then you'll have to switch over.

Hope this helps.

Is there any place we can see the different packages or do we just have to wait until Ashley sets us up. I will be switching over one day this week as my current ViewTV is set to expire on Saturday.

CletusPyle
10-10-2023, 03:22 PM
Alright, Ashley got me all set up...I like what I am seeing so far, seems to be a little more stable. Only complaint, no Fox Sports Plus and only 1 Big Ten channel. Otherwise, very happy so far!

CletusPyle
10-11-2023, 07:54 AM
One other thing I noticed, there is no archived data in the Catch Up folder, so you can't go back and watch something you missed, the old ViewTV had about 40 channels with archived data. Is anyone noticing this or is it just me?

Ironshaft
10-11-2023, 09:37 AM
One other thing I noticed, there is no archived data in the Catch Up folder, so you can't go back and watch something you missed, the old ViewTV had about 40 channels with archived data. Is anyone noticing this or is it just me?
I noticed, but I don't really care as much.

A. App available on mobile? Check. Love the fact that I can now watch the Colts game even when away from home.

B. Service no longer IP location bound? Check. I can now have a single account and my college located kids can use the service from a single account.

C. Inclusion of "cable" networks like HGTV, Food Network and about six hundred others? Check! When we cut the cable, there were a few channels we really missed. Now we have them.

D. Increase of movie library count by about 50% from 20,000 to 30,000? Check.

E. Increase of TV series library from 2,400 to 3,600? Check.

F. Cheaper? Check. Okay, only by $1.25 a month for me but savings is savings.

So, overall, great move and I will take the few downsides for the many upsides, IMO.

ChaosTheory
10-11-2023, 10:58 AM
I noticed, but I don't really care as much.

A. App available on mobile? Check. Love the fact that I can now watch the Colts game even when away from home.

B. Service no longer IP location bound? Check. I can now have a single account and my college located kids can use the service from a single account.

I forgot about these. So are you able to have your home, phone, and kids all logged in at the same time? No restriction?

Puck
10-12-2023, 05:37 AM
I forgot about these. So are you able to have your home, phone, and kids all logged in at the same time? No restriction?

YES. As long as you have enough connections. For every device you want to watch at the same time you will need a connection for it. If you have 1 connection you can watch it on any device but cannot watch 1 connections on more than one device at a time

CletusPyle
10-12-2023, 07:31 AM
Hey Puck, any chance Fox Soccer Plus could be added to the line up? I like Rugby and Australian Rules Football and they show a lot of the games! No biggie if it can't, but I didn't know if you had any control over that?

Puck
10-12-2023, 10:08 AM
iPhone and Android phone URLs. Choose URL that matches your package

Black: http://raw.bitnode.pm:81/

Blue: http://cfsystems.io/

Gold: http://metascreenz.xyz:80/

VOD4: http://jktvsupervod.ddns.net:8080

TV1: http://anytimetv.art:826

Puck
10-12-2023, 10:09 AM
Hey Puck, any chance Fox Soccer Plus could be added to the line up? I like Rugby and Australian Rules Football and they show a lot of the games! No biggie if it can't, but I didn't know if you had any control over that?

I'll check. What package are you on?

this?

https://m.imdb.com/find/?q=Fox%20Soccer%20Plus&ref_=nv_sr_sm

CletusPyle
10-12-2023, 12:24 PM

this?

This:
https://www.foxsports.com/soccer/plus

Gold package

Puck
10-12-2023, 01:47 PM
This:
https://www.foxsports.com/soccer/plus

Gold package

It is in Black . Let me see if I can add it to Gold

Puck
10-12-2023, 02:24 PM
it is in black . Let me see if i can add it to gold

its added

CletusPyle
10-12-2023, 03:17 PM
its added

Thanks Puck!:D

TheMugwump
10-14-2023, 11:10 AM
Dang, I wasn't paying attention in here, and if Ashley sent me an email in late September, I didn't see it, and my expiration date was yesterday, and the STRTV stopped working.

I'm probably screwed for this weekend. When is likely the earliest I can get in touch with her to get the new app paid for and running?

Colts And Orioles
10-14-2023, 01:02 PM
Dang ...... I wasn't paying attention in here, and if Ashley sent me an email in late September, I didn't see it. My expiration date was yesterday, and the STRTV stopped working.

I'm probably screwed for this weekend. ) When is likely the earliest I can get in touch with her to get the new app paid for and running ???

o

I just sent you a private message, for something to hold you over until you get your services straightened out.

o

njcoltfan
10-28-2023, 05:15 PM
I was watching Georgia Florida and all of a sudden a big X comes on the screen and say's my subscription has run out and now I have nothing, anyone else having this problem??

ChaosTheory
10-28-2023, 07:03 PM
I was watching Georgia Florida and all of a sudden a big X comes on the screen and say's my subscription has run out and now I have nothing, anyone else having this problem??

Only X screen I've gotten is the occasional one when I have to use a different channel or leave and come back so it refreshes or whatever.

ChaosTheory
10-28-2023, 07:10 PM
Is there a difference in picture quality for movies between the two packages?

Games seem fine, but ever since the switch to Shockwave, the movies have a noticeably worse picture (blocky, discolored).

Anybody noticed or know the answer?

njcoltfan
10-29-2023, 08:16 AM
Only X screen I've gotten is the occasional one when I have to use a different channel or leave and come back so it refreshes or whatever.
Still no service, I sent Ashley a text explaining my problem, maybe she'll get back to me, but it looks like no Colts for me today.

njcoltfan
10-29-2023, 12:08 PM
Still no service, I sent Ashley a text explaining my problem, maybe she'll get back to me, but it looks like no Colts for me today.

Puck, if your around,it seems as though 3 Rivers didn't automatically bill me for this month, is there anything you can do so that I can get the game today??

Colts And Orioles
10-29-2023, 12:21 PM
Still no service, I sent Ashley a text explaining my problem, maybe she'll get back to me, ) but it looks like no Colts game for me today.

o

Check your private messages.

o

Puck
10-29-2023, 12:45 PM
Puck, if your around,it seems as though 3 Rivers didn't automatically bill me for this month, is there anything you can do so that I can get the game today??

Sent you a PM. I can get you taken care of

CletusPyle
10-29-2023, 01:01 PM
Sent you a PM. I can get you taken care of

https://media.tenor.com/mW59fmSEDpUAAAAM/helen-seinfeld.gif

ChaosTheory
10-29-2023, 02:46 PM
Puck, you around? My service just shut off at halftime. Says my account is invalid. Ashley's line isn't ringing.

njcoltfan
10-29-2023, 03:22 PM

this?

gold

Puck
10-29-2023, 10:36 PM
gold

YOur subscription was renewed yesterday

Puck
10-29-2023, 10:38 PM
Puck, you around? My service just shut off at halftime. Says my account is invalid. Ashley's line isn't ringing.

Ashley dosent work on the weekends They had to reboot servers. it was down for about 10 minutes It should be good

njcoltfan
10-30-2023, 11:09 AM
YOur subscription was renewed yesterday

Thanks Puck !!! I was typing in the wrong password !! Everything back to normal !! I appreciate you help on what I assume was your day off.

HoosierinFL
11-05-2023, 02:59 PM
Got email about switching payment services, I assume that's legit?

bigalbert
11-05-2023, 03:01 PM
Colts game doesn’t work on the NFL SD section for me. The other NFL section I got a lifelock infomercial. Can get every other game. Sometimes it’s wtf.

bigalbert
11-05-2023, 03:07 PM
OR
Maybe it’s a 3 o’clock game
Wtf is on me. Lol

Colts And Orioles
11-05-2023, 03:43 PM
OR

Maybe it’s a 3 o’clock game

Wtf is on me. Lol

o

You'd be surprised at the number of times in which I have been frantically looking for my keys, and they have been in my pocket.

One time, I was frantically looking for my fanny pack while at a rest-stop on the New Jersey Turnpike back in October of 2009. That fanny pack had my wallet and cell phone inside of it ...... after about 2 minutes of intense searching and worrying, a clerk behind the counter pointed at my waist and said, ) "Is that your fanny pack, strapped around your waist ??? ) :o

o

TheMugwump
11-17-2023, 04:10 PM
Hey Puck,

I thought I was on autobilling on this new app like on the old one, but everything stopped working yesterday. I tried the (260) 633-6420 number for Ashley, but no answer.

Any advise?

Ironshaft
11-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Hey Puck,

I thought I was on autobilling on this new app like on the old one, but everything stopped working yesterday. I tried the (260) 633-6420 number for Ashley, but no answer.

Any advise?
If you did indeed enter your CC info in the new app that Ashley sent you the link to, then there is another issue that I experienced that the day of my renewal, it could not find my account.

It cleared the following day but for that one day, Shockwave did not register that I had an account.

red raindog
12-05-2023, 09:19 PM
I can’t get on with any of my devices today.

Sent a message to Ashley but I understand she’s probably not actively monitoring emails….

iOS devices say authentication error

Firestick just spins saying please wait and then times out

CletusPyle
12-06-2023, 10:31 AM
I can’t get on with any of my devices today.

Sent a message to Ashley but I understand she’s probably not actively monitoring emails….

iOS devices say authentication error

Firestick just spins saying please wait and then times out

Just curious if you got this resolved and found the problem.

red raindog
12-06-2023, 11:10 AM
No

CletusPyle
12-06-2023, 12:17 PM
No

Could be a firewall issue or if you are using a VPN? Also make sure your service isn't being used on another device, I have had a similar problem once where I had not quit the service on my iPad and since I only pay for one connection it would not let me log into the service on my TV.

Colts And Orioles
12-06-2023, 01:50 PM
o

I have a general question, please bear with me ......

I have seen that numerous posters have had trouble trying to use their "devices" for the service.

I have no interest whatsoever in trying to use the services for my cell phone ...... I strictly will be using it for my bedroom television, which has an Amazon Firestick.

Because of the fact that I will be using the services for my TV l and my TV only, l will the likelihood of me having any kind of trouble be less than if I were trying to use it for multiple devices, such as a Smart Phone ???

o

CletusPyle
12-06-2023, 03:26 PM
o

I have seen that numerous posters have had trouble trying to use their "devices" for the service.

I have no interest whatsoever in trying to use the services for my cell phone ...... I strictly will be using it for my bedroom television, which has an Amazon Firestick.

Because of the fact that I will be using the services for my TV l and my TV only, l will the likelihood of me having any kind of trouble be less than if I were trying to use it for multiple devices, such as a Smart Phone ???

o

I can only speak to my own experience with this service. I access the service on a FireTV Stick, on my MacBook, on my iPhone, and on my iPad. But I only pay for one connection so I can only view the service on one device at a time! For me, the service works the same on all my devices, in other words, I have no more problems using it on my Mac than I do using it on my FireTV Stick, or phone or iPad.

I have had the service for over a year, during that time I have only had a few problems using it. Keep in mind that the TV service is dependent on your internet service, speed, data caps if any, quality, etc all play a role....I have 300mps internet with no data caps.

Biggest problem:

Buffering - seems to happen on some channels more than others, for me it seems to happen most on ESPN and local Sports Networks. Usually I can just change the channel and then change back and the service works again, occasionally it may happen several times during an event for longer periods of time, but I have never had to totally abandon a program and for me it rarely happens at all. It very seldom if ever happens when watching a movie or a series.

You will not have any more or less problems if you only use the service on one TV. But you will have buffering from time to time, I am not sure where these feeds for the channels originate, and personally I think the feeds get messed with by other providers who want to block their programming from IPTV users to force you to use a more expensive cable or satellite TV provider. So if you are the type of person who cannot tolerate an occasional buffering issue, and it can be frustrating at times, then you should probably just fork over $100 a month for cable or satellite, but even they are not totally problem free but you would have fewer problems I am sure.

So, that is probably more information than you wanted, I get a little long winded at times!

dwilli57
12-06-2023, 03:40 PM
o

oThe only issue I've had with my 1 connection is my son would use it occasionally and if he didn't actually "back out" of the service it wouldn't log him out. In other words don't just close the app/window. You have to back out of it or it seems to think you're still logged in and won't allow another connection.

CletusPyle
12-06-2023, 03:54 PM
The only issue I've had with my 1 connection is my son would use it occasionally and if he didn't actually "back out" of the service it wouldn't log him out. In other words don't just close the app/window. You have to back out of it or it seems to think you're still logged in and won't allow another connection.

Yes, I have had that happen once myself. Did you see raindog's post earlier today? I can't remember what error I received when trying to log in when the connection was still active on another device...could it cause the errors he mentioned in his post?

dwilli57
12-06-2023, 04:22 PM
Yes, I have had that happen once myself. Did you see raindog's post earlier today? I can't remember what error I received when trying to log in when the connection was still active on another device...could it cause the errors he mentioned in his post?My case happened when I was camping and tried to watch an NFL game ala Sunday Ticket. The game would play for 20-30 seconds, then freeze and buffer for 10 seconds, then resume for another 20-30 seconds, then buffer again. It got really annoying, unwatchable actually. When I found out he was just shutting off his TV we messed with exiting procedures and it hasn't happened again. I paid Josh 6 months at a time so I'm good til March with that system.

red raindog
12-06-2023, 06:42 PM
They are saying I need to set up recurring payments on my cc.

Which I believe I had already done.

Dunno

I have 2 connections setup.

Using Firestick and iPad mostly.

Have had just enough hassles with this that I am now debating continuing.

I have YouTube TV so just use this for the times I can’t get what I want on it.

red raindog
12-23-2023, 11:11 PM
Just got home and want to know if anybody figured out how to watch the Bills/Chargers game being broadcast on Peacock

Never mind
Found it

Puck
12-24-2023, 12:49 AM
Just got home and want to know if anybody figured out how to watch the Bills/Chargers game being broadcast on Peacock

Never mind
Found it

If you have my TV service its in the NFL Folder.

Racehorse
12-24-2023, 10:20 AM

If I were to purchase the service, what equipment would I need to purchase?

Colts And Orioles
12-24-2023, 11:15 AM
If I were to purchase the service, what equipment would I need to purchase ???

o

I know that you didn't ask me, but I do know that a ROKU box WILL NOT work, and that an Amazon Firestick WILL work.

Puck can fill you in with a more detailed explanation.

o

red raindog
12-24-2023, 12:53 PM

I do have your service

Just hadn’t stumbled upon the right connection

Ironshaft
12-28-2023, 12:16 PM
I do have your service

Just hadn’t stumbled upon the right connection

One important tip on watching sporting events with the TV service is that you need to "update" the Live TV group THAT DAY for the proper games to show up in their respective sports channel.

If your "update" was from a previous day, then you can find the sporting event on its state/city/network channel but it will not show up in the MLB, NFL, NBA marked channel for your team.

BUFF: If you are watching live sports, update your live TV section every day.

red raindog
12-28-2023, 05:26 PM
One important tip on watching sporting events with the TV service is that you need to "update" the Live TV group THAT DAY for the proper games to show up in their respective sports channel.

If your "update" was from a previous day, then you can find the sporting event on its state/city/network channel but it will not show up in the MLB, NFL, NBA marked channel for your team.

BUFF: If you are watching live sports, update your live TV section every day.

I do that

Like I said - finding the feed among all the feeds in the NFL folder was the problem

bigalbert
01-13-2024, 09:25 PM
Anybody else having trouble with shockwave tonight. I was watching a show went to update live tv to find game and now says my account is invalid. Paid up thru May

IndyNorm
01-13-2024, 09:45 PM
Anybody else having trouble with shockwave tonight. I was watching a show went to update live tv to find game and now says my account is invalid. Paid up thru May

Haven't had that, but I had a heck of a time w/ it last night. Kept getting the error that it couldn't find the movie/show. Finally got it working ok after restarting my Firestick the 2nd time and w/ updating the movie and series library for the umpteenth time.

I checked it this morning, and it was working fine but haven't logged on it since.

bigalbert
01-13-2024, 11:05 PM
Haven't had that, but I had a heck of a time w/ it last night. Kept getting the error that it couldn't find the movie/show. Finally got it working ok after restarting my Firestick the 2nd time and w/ updating the movie and series library for the umpteenth time.

I checked it this morning, and it was working fine but haven't logged on it since.

I unplugged the stick and then got it working. When I updated live tv it kept spinning and then after forever it said invalid account but now is working

IndyNorm
01-15-2024, 01:53 PM
Question for you guys who have had the TV Service for awhile: how often do you upgrade/replace your Firestick and/or router?

I haven't really had any issues w/ Live TV (at least during Colts games), but I do seem to have to do a lot of restarting the Firestick, Cache clearing, and sometimes restarting my router to get the movies and series to work sometimes. Both my Firestick and router are from ~June of '20, so thinking it might be time.

Amazon is running a deal where you can get the latest and greatest Firestick for $40 (and I could maybe get it for a little less if trade in my old one). My router is through my internet and TV provider, so I could probably get it changed out for free. But I don't have any buffering issues on any other streaming apps which I run through my smart TV so I think it's probably more the Firestick than the router.

Puck
01-16-2024, 04:18 PM
Question for you guys who have had the TV Service for awhile: how often do you upgrade/replace your Firestick and/or router?

I haven't really had any issues w/ Live TV (at least during Colts games), but I do seem to have to do a lot of restarting the Firestick, Cache clearing, and sometimes restarting my router to get the movies and series to work sometimes. Both my Firestick and router are from ~June of '20, so thinking it might be time.

Amazon is running a deal where you can get the latest and greatest Firestick for $40 (and I could maybe get it for a little less if trade in my old one). My router is through my internet and TV provider, so I could probably get it changed out for free. But I don't have any buffering issues on any other streaming apps which I run through my smart TV so I think it's probably more the Firestick than the router.

Internet companies usually do not install very good routers. Always best to purchase your own. I have the for sale on the website and we monitor them and keep them updated on firmware. Or you can order one from Best Buy.

You really need to lock off all folders/channels you are not using so your firestick is not trying to refresh and download shows you wont ever watch. Like the foreign stuff. Need to do that in Live TV Movies and Series
on the app.
Settings
Parental controls
you can set a code or use 00000
go through and lock everything you dont watch

You can check your firestick to see how much capacity you have left That will tell you if you need a new firestick.

You also need to go in and delete all apps you dont use. They are always working in the background and use data

How to uninstall APPS on Firestick
https://youtu.be/WPZG7ehA08E?si=wAuy-1x7EGvS28Ij

This is a great app to have

https://youtu.be/zXM-alMM3nY?si=_nMSObN16tZfIByZ

Colts And Orioles
01-16-2024, 04:45 PM
Internet companies usually do not install very good routers ...... ) it's always best to purchase your own.

o

And modems ...... instead of renting a modem for $15 per month, you can buy your own for less than $100, and you break even after 6 months. After that's, it's all proverbial profit.

I don't pay a dime for TV service because both of my TV sets are smart TV's, and I get thousands of free movies, TV shows, and live TV news programs ...... if and when I purchase Puck's service, it will be the first time in a long time that I will be paying anything for my televisions.

o

IndyNorm
01-16-2024, 07:55 PM
Thanks Puck (and C&O) for the recommendations.

I've kept over 1 GB available on my Firestick, so I don't think it was a capacity issue. But I went ahead and deleted the Apps I don't use, so I'm at ~2.7 GB free now.

I'll go ahead and at least lock the folders that I don't use. Hopefully that and deleting my unused apps will fix any issues I've had. If not then I'll look into getting my own router. Although it's included in the promo bundle I'm on, so would like to just keep using it (or a replacement from Altifiber) if I can.

Thanks Again!

ChaosTheory
01-27-2024, 06:21 PM
Nevermind. Retard alert.

red raindog
01-27-2024, 09:05 PM
Nevermind. Retard alert.

Been there

Puck
01-28-2024, 01:11 PM
If you have the Gold package make sure to not use locals and use the NFL Folder for the games today

njcoltfan
01-28-2024, 07:57 PM
why???

njcoltfan
01-28-2024, 08:04 PM
I lost the app, when I try to get back on it's saying that my account is invalid or has expired !!!!!!!!!

Puck
01-28-2024, 08:25 PM
why???

Because we need everyone on the NFL server and not the local station server. Extra data has been routed to the NFL server

Puck
01-28-2024, 08:26 PM
I lost the app, when I try to get back on it's saying that my account is invalid or has expired !!!!!!!!!

go to 2streamtv.com and follow the trouble shooting steps

Puck
02-11-2024, 02:02 PM
(GOLD PREMIUM)Superbowl Sunday CBS locals will be turned off 11:30 am EST. and will not be turned back on until late Sunday night/early Monday morning. The Superbowl must be watched in the Superbowl Folder. It will require multiple servers for this game and we must utilize every bit of bandwidth available to ensure we have a great showing.

bigalbert
02-15-2024, 09:07 PM
Where do I find the Caitlyn Clark Hawkeyes vs Michigan on peacock. I have tried everything and no beuno

Puck
02-18-2024, 01:22 PM
Where do I find the Caitlyn Clark Hawkeyes vs Michigan on peacock. I have tried everything and no beuno

I didnt see this Sorry. It was in the NCAA folder. You can always just do a search n the main screen where it says master search.

Puck
03-11-2024, 12:04 PM
*ATTENTION*

Our payment processing system is down due to upgrading the software. We have many reports from our customers having billing issues. With the feedback we have been receiving lately, we wanted to upgrade our system to eliminate these issues for our customers.

For those who are expired or about to expire, we need to set up for us to call and take payment information over the phone until our website is linked with the upgraded system.

We apologize for this inconvenience!

Thanks,

2StreamTV team!

TheMugwump
03-20-2024, 12:39 PM
Hey Puck. Mine expired. Tried calling Ashley at the 260-633-6420 number to give my payment info again, but it said not available. Has the number changed?

CletusPyle
03-20-2024, 07:41 PM
Hey Puck. Mine expired. Tried calling Ashley at the 260-633-6420 number to give my payment info again, but it said not available. Has the number changed?

I emailed her and gave her my cell phone number, she called right away.

Puck
03-20-2024, 09:14 PM

Depends what time you called her. Leave a message. She may be on other calls.

Email her. 2streamtv.adm@gmail.com

TheMugwump
04-17-2024, 01:19 PM
Am I correct in reading somewhere on here that we can use the app both on our TV with a Firestick and on a laptop or an iPhone? I have two slots for my firesticks at home, but I would love it if someone could point me in the direction of the instructions to get it on my laptop.

Keep in mind that I am both a Boomer and very dumb.

Mugs

Puck
04-19-2024, 06:44 PM
Am I correct in reading somewhere on here that we can use the app both on our TV with a Firestick and on a laptop or an iPhone? I have two slots for my firesticks at home, but I would love it if someone could point me in the direction of the instructions to get it on my laptop.

Mugs

Yes we have the instructions on the website. 2streamtv.com

CletusPyle
04-21-2024, 08:27 PM

Mugs

I currently have the service working on my Macbook, my iPad, my iPhone, and my TV using a Fire Stick 4K....if you have any problem getting it set up send me a private message I'm willing to try to help if I can. I don't have a windows laptop so I have never set one of those up, I assume the Windows Smarters IPTV app would work?

Puck
04-22-2024, 01:17 PM
https://www.2streamtv.com/troubleshooting

IPTV Smarters Pro https://www.iptvsmarters.com/#downloads
If you select WEB BROWSER, it will give you three options. Select Player API.
Sign in with your username and password, along with the URLs with the service you bought:

Black: http://raw.bitnode.pm:81/
Blue: http://cfsystems.io/
Gold: http://2streamtv.online/
VOD5: http://xhdiptv.net:25461
VOD3: http://raw.bitnode.pm:81/
Platinum: http://xhdiptv.net:25461