PDA

View Full Version : Irsay COVID 19 message

Racehorse
03-27-2020, 01:15 PM
Did anyone else see his short video? I love having the zaniest owner in the league!

Racehorse
03-27-2020, 02:53 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001107756/article/colts-owner-jim-irsay-sends-positive-message-to-nfl

HoosierinFL
03-27-2020, 03:07 PM
well that was weird

Colt Classic
03-27-2020, 03:13 PM
Thanks Mr. Irsay, have fun! :cool:

Racehorse
03-27-2020, 04:56 PM
well that was weird

Did you expect anything different?

Colts And Orioles
03-27-2020, 05:32 PM
Well, that was weird.

o

He may be a weirdo, but he's OUR weirdo. ) :cool:

o

Brylok
03-27-2020, 05:56 PM
Umm...yeah. I have no words...🙃

Puck
03-27-2020, 07:34 PM
That was freakin awesome. LOVE that guy.

Pez why didn't you bus this song out at my house a couple weeks ago?

apballin
03-27-2020, 08:19 PM
I fuckin love it our owner has a rockstar mentality

Oldcolt
03-27-2020, 08:28 PM
Jeez!! Glad he is so damn rich so I can just think of him as eccentric

Discflinger
03-27-2020, 09:13 PM
Would have sounded better on Tiger, but maybe he didn’t have an amp handy. Jim is an owner of the people! He has been up down and all around. Bless you, Jim!

JAFF
03-28-2020, 11:08 AM
Hes a fans owner. Hes not cheap. He understands its about a smart front office and smart players. Hes good to the city and the fans. He has a big heart.

Colts And Orioles
03-28-2020, 12:36 PM
He's a fans owner. He's not cheap. He understands that it's about a smart front office, and smart players. He's good to the city, and he's good to the fans. He has a big heart.

o

Agreed.

He sees the forest for the trees ........ a good example of that is the fact that he chose to not recoup any of Andrew Luck's bonus money when he retired abruptly and unexpectedly, money that he was legally entitled to repossess.

In a sense, he seems to be the anti-Patriots in terms of the proverbial good-guy/bad guy reputation that encompasses the franchise.

o

Brylok
03-28-2020, 05:13 PM
o

Agreed.

He sees the forest for the trees ........ a good example of that is the fact that he chose to not recoup any of Andrew Luck's bonus money when he retired abruptly and unexpectedly, money that he was legally entitled to repossess.

In a sense, he seems to be the anti-Patriots in terms of the proverbial good-guy/bad guy reputation that encompasses the franchise.

o

Fuck Luck. Lied. Quit. Thief.

JAFF
03-28-2020, 08:04 PM
Fuck Luck. Lied. Quit. Thief.

Gave up his health to drag that team to the playoffs more than once. Get over it.

Spike
03-28-2020, 08:26 PM
Hes a fans owner. Hes not cheap. He understands its about a smart front office and smart players. Hes good to the city and the fans. He has a big heart.

Unlike Jerry Jones, who has an ego the size of Texas. It's all about Jerry, everyone else is irrelevant. Rather have Irsay over Jones any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

JAFF
03-28-2020, 08:30 PM
Unlike Jerry Jones, who has an ego the size of Texas. It's all about Jerry, everyone else is irrelevant. Rather have Irsay over Jones any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

There's a reason why the Cowboys haven't sniffed the super bowl. It's the owner

Spike
03-28-2020, 09:04 PM

True. He thinks he is a GM. He ran Jimmy Johnson off because he couldn't stand all the praise JJ was getting, even going to the point of saying anyone could coach the Cowboys to SB championships. If that was Irsay, he would have given Johnson extensions.

Puck
03-28-2020, 10:01 PM

He did win a couple

rcubed
03-28-2020, 10:06 PM
He did win a couple

Who was making personnel decisions during their run? Was it jimmy, jerry, or someone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puck
03-28-2020, 11:03 PM
Who was making personnel decisions during their run? Was it jimmy, jerry, or someone else?

Jerry has always made the decisions. Thats why Jimmy left

Brylok
03-28-2020, 11:15 PM
Gave up his health to drag that team to the playoffs more than once. Get over it.

I doubt I ever will. He's an absolute fucking larcenist. He fooled a lot of people though. Myself included.

rcubed
03-29-2020, 02:17 AM
Jerry has always made the decisions. Thats why Jimmy left

I thought jerry got rid of jimmy because he was getting to much credit and jerry didnt like that. Whatever, doesn’t matter.

JAFF
03-29-2020, 06:44 AM
He did win a couple

And have they made the NFC championship since Johnson left?

JAFF
03-29-2020, 06:51 AM
I doubt I ever will. He's an absolute fucking larcenist. He fooled a lot of people though. Myself included.

Your taking his retirement personally and it has nothing to do with you. It has everything to do with you. He got so beat up he just can't put himself out on that field.

It didn't run off a battlefield in fear. He quit a violent game after playing it most of his adult life. He could have died from his lacerated organ. He couldn't do it anymore. How well do you think he could have played if he just stayed there and played out the year?

Dam8610
03-29-2020, 12:09 PM
And have they made the NFC championship since Johnson left?

They won a SB with Switzer.

Spike
03-29-2020, 02:04 PM
They won a SB with Switzer.

Yes, they did. Switzer was brought in to replace Johnson and Dallas won the Super Bowl, but did it with players that Jimmy Johnson had drafted and coached. Sort of like when Gruden took Dungy's team to the SB. The head coaches that followed Switzer were all signed because Jerry Jones gave the final word and they were absolutely awful because JJ wanted puppets as head coaches. They haven't been relevant since 1995. But that is fine by me, I hate the fucking Cowboys.

Luck4Reich
03-29-2020, 09:32 PM
Yes, they did. Switzer was brought in to replace Johnson and Dallas won the Super Bowl, but did it with players that Jimmy Johnson had drafted and coached. Sort of like when Gruden took Dungy's team to the SB. The head coaches that followed Switzer were all signed because Jerry Jones gave the final word and they were absolutely awful because JJ wanted puppets as head coaches. They haven't been relevant since 1995. But that is fine by me, I hate the fucking Cowboys.

Teams I hate the most in order.... Patriots... Cowboys... Jaguars... Steelers

omahacolt
03-29-2020, 10:46 PM
How could you not love Irsay?