PDA

View Full Version : 2020 Colts at the Raiders question

albany ed
01-27-2020, 04:22 PM
A friend of mine asked me if I'd be interested in the Colts at Raiders game in the upcoming season. I told him that even though their 8 home opponents are named, the dates have yet to be determined. I looked at a list of their games and of the 8 home games, 7 are listed to be played in Vegas at the Allegiant Stadium and 1 (Colts) lists the game to be played in Oakland. It's either a misprint or the Colts will be their opening opponent and the Stadium may not be ready yet. Or, they've agreed to play one last game in Oakland.

Here's the list https://fbschedules.com/nfl-2020/team/oakland-raiders

Thoughts?

AlwaysSunnyinIndy
01-28-2020, 12:58 AM
I think it is a misprint.

The Raiders have an option to play one last season in Oakland if the Las Vegas stadium has some sort of major construction delay. I doubt that they would play just one game in Oakland. They have until April 2020 to exercise that option - which is about the same time when teams officially release their schedules.

albany ed
01-28-2020, 07:15 AM
I think it is a misprint.

The Raiders have an option to play one last season in Oakland if the Las Vegas stadium has some sort of major construction delay. I doubt that they would play just one game in Oakland. They have until April 2020 to exercise that option - which is about the same time when teams officially release their schedules.

I hope you're right, I want to see that game but only if it's in Vegas.

JAFF
01-28-2020, 08:01 PM
I hope you're right, I want to see that game but only if it's in Vegas.

Vegas is a terrible place. From the airport to town a giant stink hole

albany ed
01-28-2020, 08:52 PM
Vegas is a terrible place. From the airport to town a giant stink hole

Different strokes

One man's poison

Discflinger
01-28-2020, 09:24 PM
Vegas is perfect for an nfl team for so many reasons.