PDA

View Full Version : 2019 soda bowl; divisional weekend

AustinCollie17
01-06-2020, 06:33 PM
DO NOT POST YOUR PICKS HERE!!! This is the Soda Bowl!!! If you have not been here before, the rules are a little different. It is head to head and will require tiebreakers! DO NOT POST YOUR PICKS HERE!!! Send them to me via PM with the scores of each game. When all picks are received, I will post them all at once. Since it is head to head, you do NOT want your opponent to know what your picks are.

Tiebreaker rules:
If both Pickers get the same record for the 4 games, then the score of each game will decide who wins each game, only if they both picked the same winner. If it is still tied, the total points for all games combined will become the next tiebreaker. If by some crazy phenomenon it is still tied, the higher seed will win on a Home Field advantage type tie breaker. GOOD LUCK ALL!!!

Saturday, January 11th
Minnesota Vikings at San Francisco 49ers
Tennessee Titans at Baltimore Ravens

Sunday, January 12th
Houston Texans at Kansas City Chiefs
Seattle Seahawks at Green Bay Packers

1. Brylok
Have not received picks yet from Brylok
vs
5. Spike

6. Daedge
Minnesota Vikings 20
San Francisco 49ers 28

Tennessee Titans 17
Baltimore Ravens 27

Houston Texans 20
Kansas City Chiefs 23

Seattle Seahawks 27
Green Bay Packers 30
vs
7. Racehorse
Minnesota Vikings 21
San Francisco 49ers 24

Tennessee Titans 17
Baltimore Ravens 35
Houston Texans 21
Kansas City Chiefs 35

Seattle Seahawks 24
Green Bay Packers 21

Spike
01-11-2020, 03:23 PM
Where's AC17?

Turned my picks in yesterday, 1/10.

Racehorse
01-11-2020, 03:31 PM
Where's AC17?

Turned my picks in yesterday, 1/10.

Probably waiting for a slowpoke to send his picks???

AustinCollie17
01-11-2020, 11:15 PM
Your picks have now been posted, sorry the late post, was waiting on picks, then got caught up in the games. Brylok has not sent in picks but I did not post Spike's, in the event he gets in his picks for Sunday's games.

Pez
01-12-2020, 10:40 AM
Brylok said last week in the game thread that he was checking out until the draft. He beat me fair and square on wildcard weekend, so Spike gets a bye for the divisionals.

AustinCollie17
01-12-2020, 07:17 PM
Okay got it, which means Seattle-Green Bay winner will decide who Spike plays for the Soda Bowl

AustinCollie17
01-12-2020, 11:37 PM
Congrats to Daedge and Spike on making it to the Soda Bowl!

daedge
01-13-2020, 01:50 AM
Congrats to Daedge and Spike on making it to the Soda Bowl!

Well, well. It's a rematch of last year's decider. Here's hoping I can finish the job this year after falling short of a third title in the final last season.

Congrats Spike.

Racehorse
01-13-2020, 07:56 AM
Well, well. It's a rematch of last year's decider. Here's hoping I can finish the job this year after falling short of a third title in the final last season.

Congrats Spike.

Congrats, and good luck, fags

Spike
01-13-2020, 10:50 AM

Congrats Spike.

Congrats Daedge.

Brylok
09-06-2020, 08:00 PM
Brylok said last week in the game thread that he was checking out until the draft. He beat me fair and square on wildcard weekend, so Spike gets a bye for the divisionals.

So I'm checking to see if there's a new Soda Picks season up yet and, no, not yet. I then decide to revisit my playoff loss last year only to find out that I didn't lose! WTF!! All this time I honestly believed that Pez beat me in the wild card round! I need to pay closer attention this year! Smh

Pez
09-06-2020, 08:30 PM
So I'm checking to see if there's a new Soda Picks season up yet and, no, not yet. I then decide to revisit my playoff loss last year only to find out that I didn't lose! WTF!! All this time I honestly believed that Pez beat me in the wild card round! I need to pay closer attention this year! SmhLol, i forgot about this too... was hoping you would peek back in last year.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Brylok
09-06-2020, 09:28 PM
Lol, i forgot about this too... was hoping you would peek back in last year.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Honest to God, up until a couple of hours ago, I thought you'd beaten me by the point spread. Have mercy! I didn't enjoy last season and was ready for it to end, but that's embarrassing! 🙃