PDA

View Full Version : Ty is a beast!

Discflinger
12-13-2019, 02:24 AM
Ty pretty much called out Ebron and Luck.
My guy!

rcubed
12-13-2019, 02:49 AM
What?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discflinger
12-13-2019, 02:52 AM
Oh, shit! You didn’t see it?

Discflinger
12-13-2019, 02:53 AM
He will be here for his team and fuck the rest!

ChoppedWood
12-13-2019, 08:03 AM
Yeah his quote about not checking out- solid! Fuck a bunch of quitting ass punks!

Chromeburn
12-13-2019, 10:40 AM
Where did he do that?

Pez
12-13-2019, 11:05 AM
This is all I found:

https://fox59.com/2019/12/11/colts-t-y-hilton-i-would-never-quit-on-my-team/

“I would never quit on my team,’’ he told ESPN’s Mike Wells. “I signed up for 16 games. Some guys may shut it down and call it quits. I don’t do that.’’

Chaka
12-13-2019, 11:42 AM
Ty pretty much called out Ebron and Luck.
My guy!

Ebron probably, Luck no.

Colts And Orioles
12-13-2019, 12:27 PM
o

Hilton dedicated this 2019 season to Luck ........

Colts' T.Y. Hilton Dedicates Season to Andrew Luck, Reveals Reaction to Retirement

(By Joseph Zucker)

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2851083-colts-ty-hilton-dedicates-season-to-andrew-luck-reveals-reaction-to-retirement

Hilton said that he cried when he first heard about Luck's retirement, and said that Luck was his best friend ........

T.Y. Hilton on Andrew Luck Retiring: 'Every Time I Think about It, Tears Start to Flow'

(By Matthew VanTryon)

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2851083-colts-ty-hilton-dedicates-season-to-andrew-luck-reveals-reaction-to-retirement

"Every time I think about it, tears start to flow. No one understands you like I do. Our bond is one of a kind. I’ve decided to dedicate my season to my BEST FRIEND. I Love You, #12."

o

Colts And Orioles
12-13-2019, 12:51 PM
What ???

Where did he do that ???

o

Have you ever played that telephone-tag game ???

A bunch of people sit in a circle, and the first person whispers something into the ear of the 2nd person. You're supposed to say EXACTLY what you heard, and then pass it on to the next person (in a whisper.) The more people that you play the game with, the more distorted and convoluted the message gets by the time it reaches the last person ........ if the game is played by more than 10 people, the message usually starts out with something like, "I think that Sean Dawkins was an underrated receiver when he played for the Colts", and by the time it gets to the last person, it sounds something like "Let's fuck the waitress when we're finished eating."

o

Chromeburn
12-13-2019, 01:41 PM
Ebron probably, Luck no.

My take as well.

Chromeburn
12-13-2019, 01:42 PM
o

Have you ever played that telephone-tag game ???

A bunch of people sit in a circle, and the first person whispers something into the ear of the 2nd person. You're supposed to say EXACTLY what you heard, and then pass it on to the next person (in a whisper.) The more people that you play the game with, the more distorted and convoluted the message gets by the time it reaches the last person ........ if the game is played by more than 10 people, the message usually starts out with something like, "I think that Sean Dawkins was an underrated receiver when he played for the Colts", and by the time it gets to the last person, it sounds something like "Let's fuck the waitress when we're finished eating."

o

Not if she looks like Sean Dawkins. Eww.