PDA

View Full Version : Patriots caught video taping AGAIN!!!!!!

Puck
12-10-2019, 12:43 AM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001086298/article/patriots-video-crew-filmed-sideline-from-press-box

This is BULL SHIT!!!!!!! Fucking cheaters

Spike
12-10-2019, 01:10 AM
Those New England bitches just can't stop their cheating ways. Seriously, they were taping the sorry ass Bengals, what a joke. That organization is so damn corrupt. NFL should take away their next 3 first round picks and fine Kraft a billion fucking dollars. BB denies he had anything to do with it, yeah right!

On another note, the Patriot fans were bitching about the refs in their game against the Chiefs. Finally, the refs stuck it to the Pats, it's about damn time.

Discflinger
12-10-2019, 06:15 AM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Can’t wait to see how Kraft buys himself out of another one. Everyone likes money.

Luck4Reich
12-10-2019, 11:01 AM
https://nypost.com/2019/12/09/security-had-to-save-brittany-matthews-patrick-mahomes-girlfriend-from-patriots-fans/

Patriots fans were harassing Mahomes girlfriend to where security had to move her. Worst fan base in the world and they love their cheaters.

Chaka
12-10-2019, 11:31 AM
So slimy. The Patriots claim that the filming was strictly for a Patriots web series entitled "Do Your Job" and had nothing to do with their football operations....which just so happens to also be one of the pre-planned excuses they had given their operatives to use in 2007 during the Spygate scandal if they were caught.

https://twitter.com/johnbreech/status/1204146996430417923

Racehorse
12-10-2019, 11:47 AM
Shocked! I am totally shocked by this news! No way they would ever cheat. Only the other 31 teams cheat.

Colts And Orioles
12-10-2019, 12:20 PM
o

Bill Belichick: ) "We're competitive, and we'll try to be competitive in every area ........ but we don't knowingly, intentionally want to do anything that's across the line."

Bill Belichick Denies Involvement with Videographer Caught Taping Bengals' Sideline

(By Ben Baby)

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28265914/patriots-bill-belichick-denies-involvement-videographer-caught-taping-bengals-sideline

o

Racehorse
12-10-2019, 12:28 PM
o

Bill Belichick: ) "We're competitive, and we'll try to be competitive in every area ........ but we don't knowingly, intentionally want to do anything that's across the line."

Bill Belichick Denies Involvement with Videographer Caught Taping Bengals' Sideline

(By Ben Baby)

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28265914/patriots-bill-belichick-denies-involvement-videographer-caught-taping-bengals-sideline

o
This seems more like a confession than a denial: "But since that's [Spygate] happened, I'd say we've tried to keep a good distance behind the line and not maybe take it as far as we would might have in the past. But it's never really fundamentally changed there."

rcubed
12-10-2019, 12:47 PM
So slimy. The Patriots claim that the filming was strictly for a Patriots web series entitled "Do Your Job" and had nothing to do with their football operations....which just so happens to also be one of the pre-planned excuses they had given their operatives to use in 2007 during the Spygate scandal if they were caught.

https://twitter.com/johnbreech/status/1204146996430417923
if they were filming the advanced scout doing his job, why are the cameras filming the bengals sidelines?

fucking cheaters.

ChoppedWood
12-10-2019, 01:07 PM
I fully expect Roger to declare that the Bengals are ineligible for the 2020 playoffs for reporting this. In other words, not a fucking thing of consequence...

Racehorse
12-10-2019, 01:09 PM
if they were filming the advanced scout doing his job, why are the cameras filming the bengals sidelines?

fucking cheaters.
For eight minutes, focused on the coaches calling plays?

ChoppedWood
12-10-2019, 01:09 PM
It just got reported that the NFL has obtained a copy of the film.

Can someone please check the motion sensor on Roger's office fireplace so we can see if it was him or Al Riveron that tosses the film into the flames?

Brylok
12-10-2019, 01:26 PM
The Patriots cheat with impunity and have for years. It's their nature. The NFL doesn't do anything about it, so why would they stop? Nothing will be done this time either

Colts And Orioles
12-10-2019, 01:30 PM
I fully expect Roger to declare that the Bengals are ineligible for the 2020 playoffs for reporting this. In other words, not a fucking thing of consequence ........

o

David Stern's investigation of Michael Jordan, in regard to the accusations of him gambling ..........

Stern: llllll "Mike, you didn't bet on any basketball games, did you ???"

Jordan: lll "No."

Stern: llllll "OK Mike, that's all I have. Thanks for stopping by my office."

Mike Lupica, 1993

o

Chaka
12-10-2019, 02:05 PM
The Patriots cheat with impunity and have for years. It's their nature. The NFL doesn't do anything about it, so why would they stop? Nothing will be done this time either

I guess it depends on your definition of the phase "doesn't do anything." The NFL fined the Patriots $1 million, took away 1st and 4th round draft picks, and suspended Brady for four games for his role in Deflategate. I fully expect the NFL to hammer the Patriots if they determine they've cheated again.

Chromeburn
12-10-2019, 02:38 PM
I love to hate on the pats, but the filming might just be a dumb contractor grabbing b-roll. I mean, of all the teams to video tape you tape the bengals? You can beat them with your eyes closed. Wonder what the footage on the tape is actually like though.

The thing with the fans doesn't surprise me. Their fans are horrible in person and online. Last year they sprayed that beer into Tyreek Hill's face after he scored a TD. Although he is a POS also.

albany ed
12-10-2019, 03:04 PM

============================================

I remember a line in Godfather 2 when a hit man was asked if Micheal Corleone ever directly ordered him to whack anyone.

"Not directly, it was through a button man. The Godfather has a lot of buttons."

BB - "I'm not involved with that videographer. He might share his stuff with someone who shares it with someone, who shares it with someone I know and that someone shares it with me, but hey, I'm not involved with that videographer.

Pez
12-10-2019, 03:25 PM
I love to hate on the pats, but the filming might just be a dumb contractor grabbing b-roll. I mean, of all the teams to video tape you tape the bengals? You can beat them with your eyes closed. Wonder what the footage on the tape is actually like though.

The thing with the fans doesn't surprise me. Their fans are horrible in person and online. Last year they sprayed that beer into Tyreek Hill's face after he scored a TD. Although he is a POS also.

I don't think it possibly could be a "dumb contractor grabbing b-roll." This is an organization that manages every single aspect of its identity, processes and procedures.

If the contractors were indeed credentialed, they would have received strict guidance from the NFL regarding what they were and were not allowed to film. There's likely a document with dumb contractors signature on the bottom of it.

On another message board, the Pats seem to be defending themselves by stating the same thing you did, that the Bengals suck and why would they cheat against the Bengals. I think the reason is that they cheat against everyone. The "Do your job" piece that this is all supposedly for is likely precisely designed for this purpose. The team they were caught cheating against in Spygate was the 2007 Jets, a team that finished 4-12 that year.

The Patriots have simply squandered the benefit of the doubt. There is nothing that convinces me that they ever stopped cheating after spygate.

There are high resolution concealed cameras at Foxboro that film the opponent's sidelines, they capture this and act on this data during games. They also keep this in an archive and study it.

https://i.imgflip.com/3j151j.jpg

When they were caught on 2007, they had a room full of film of opponents signals. Only two teams have been punished for illegally filming another team, the Patriots in 2007 spygate, and the broncos in 2010. The latter was caught taping a walkthough of the 49ers in London. The person responsible was fired (Scarnecchia). Another person who knew about it was fined $50,000, then fired. That person was Josh McDaniels, who is now the OC of the fucking patriots.

The patriots cheat, this was not an accident, this was not a dumb contractor. This is part of their program, they do it intentionally and they do it often. There is nothing that will change my mind on this point. They suck, everything they have earned is tainted and I cannot wait until the stain of the patriots "dynasty" is over.

Edit: Sorry Chrome, didn't mean this to sound like I was calling you out. Just happened to quote your post.

rcubed
12-10-2019, 03:51 PM
I guess it depends on your definition of the phase "doesn't do anything." The NFL fined the Patriots $1 million, took away 1st and 4th round draft picks, and suspended Brady for four games for his role in Deflategate. I fully expect the NFL to hammer the Patriots if they determine they've cheated again.
there needs to be pressure on the NFL from the other owners saying enough. then something substantial might happen.

Pez
12-10-2019, 03:59 PM
Oh, the independent contractor was Kraft Media.

omahacolt
12-10-2019, 04:01 PM
Nothing will happen

Chromeburn
12-10-2019, 04:18 PM
I don't think it possibly could be a "dumb contractor grabbing b-roll." This is an organization that manages every single aspect of its identity, processes and procedures.

If the contractors were indeed credentialed, they would have received strict guidance from the NFL regarding what they were and were not allowed to film. There's likely a document with dumb contractors signature on the bottom of it.

On another message board, the Pats seem to be defending themselves by stating the same thing you did, that the Bengals suck and why would they cheat against the Bengals. I think the reason is that they cheat against everyone. The "Do your job" piece that this is all supposedly for is likely precisely designed for this purpose. The team they were caught cheating against in Spygate was the 2007 Jets, a team that finished 4-12 that year.

The Patriots have simply squandered the benefit of the doubt. There is nothing that convinces me that they ever stopped cheating after spygate.

There are high resolution concealed cameras at Foxboro that film the opponent's sidelines, they capture this and act on this data during games. They also keep this in an archive and study it.

https://i.imgflip.com/3j151j.jpg

When they were caught on 2007, they had a room full of film of opponents signals. Only two teams have been punished for illegally filming another team, the Patriots in 2007 spygate, and the broncos in 2010. The latter was caught taping a walkthough of the 49ers in London. The person responsible was fired (Scarnecchia). Another person who knew about it was fined $50,000, then fired. That person was Josh McDaniels, who is now the OC of the fucking patriots.

The patriots cheat, this was not an accident, this was not a dumb contractor. This is part of their program, they do it intentionally and they do it often. There is nothing that will change my mind on this point. They suck, everything they have earned is tainted and I cannot wait until the stain of the patriots "dynasty" is over.

Edit: Sorry Chrome, didn't mean this to sound like I was calling you out. Just happened to quote your post.

Ehh it’s fine I don’t care a whole lot about them to argue it. Even if innocent, bc of their prior offenses people assume guilt. But I’ve been on shoots and kinda understand how this could happen. Cameraman and producer is going to want to shoot what the subject is looking at and analyzing so they can cut it in. Depending on the piece the more broll the better. Also, if you want to illegally film, you don’t need to park a camera crew in the press box anymore. Cameras are so small now, you could put a guy in the crowd with a camera in his hat or something similar and control it with a smart phone. Or he’ll just use your smart phone, almost as good as a camcorder now and people never put them down.

I’ve also gone in as press before and I didn’t have to sign anything or receive instructions, just where I could and could not go.

But they have cheated so many times, they deserve all the flack they get for it whether innocent or not.

Pez
12-10-2019, 04:27 PM
Nothing will happen

It cracks me up that the patriots have shit their own bed on this. If they aren't punished, the NFL looks weak. If they are punished it's the Patriots being persecuted for winning.

Who on the patriots organization thought it was a good idea to have camera guys in Patriots gear In the pressbox of their next opponent? If you give them the benefit of the doubt (I dont), you have to therefore believe that they are just completely fucking stupid (which I don't).

As far as punishment goes, how about what they slapped Burfict with for the hit on Jack Doyle. His past behavior changed that from a fine to the end of his season.

Spygate: a 1st and $750k
DeflateGate: a 1st, a 4th $1 million fine and Brady suspended 4 games
Spygate II: 1st, 2nd, 4th, $2 million

rcubed
12-10-2019, 04:39 PM
It cracks me up that the patriots have shit their own bed on this. If they aren't punished, the NFL looks weak. If they are punished it's the Patriots being persecuted for winning.

Who on the patriots organization thought it was a good idea to have camera guys in Patriots gear In the pressbox of their next opponent? If you give them the benefit of the doubt (I dont), you have to therefore believe that they are just completely fucking stupid (which I don't).

As far as punishment goes, how about what they slapped Burfict with for the hit on Jack Doyle. His past behavior changed that from a fine to the end of his season.

dissolution of the franchise.

JAFF
12-10-2019, 05:08 PM
Nothing will happen

I hate it when you are right

JAFF
12-10-2019, 05:10 PM

If you listen to Mike and Mike in the morning they found a quote from one of the patriots on how they would go in claim they were in advanced group and just taking the rpb roll and film team sidelines for their signals

Luck4Reich
12-10-2019, 06:18 PM
That team could get away with murder or prostitution...oh wait

JAFF
12-10-2019, 08:36 PM
That team could get away with murder or prostitution...oh wait

rimshot!

omahacolt
12-10-2019, 10:03 PM

Yeah I don’t know. I am guessing it will be a small fine and that’s it. You are right, the nfl will look bad no matter what

Colts And Orioles
12-11-2019, 05:14 PM
o

No "wrong forum" posts yet ........ until now.

The Patriots do play in the same league as do the Colts, so it is somewhat Colts-related, I suppose.

o

Brylok
12-11-2019, 05:21 PM
o

The Patriots do play in the same league as do the Colts, so it is somewhat Colts-related, I suppose.

o

I'm slipping...

JAFF
12-11-2019, 07:58 PM
o

o

Another team joins the Colts as those cheated by the cheatriots

AlwaysSunnyinIndy
12-11-2019, 10:34 PM
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1204878840021037058

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell on the #Patriots investigation: “It’s under review. We’re going to be thorough and take our time.”

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1204879528402796544

Asked about the #Patriots history, Goodell said, “That’s a factor. But most important is this incident.”

Racehorse
12-12-2019, 07:50 AM
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1204878840021037058

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1204879528402796544

INterpretation: We will wait until after the playoffs, so nothing affects the postseason.

Dam8610
12-12-2019, 10:03 AM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001086298/article/patriots-video-crew-filmed-sideline-from-press-box

This is BULL SHIT!!!!!!! Fucking cheaters

You're surprised by this? Of course they never stopped filming, and Ernie Adams is still on their payroll, still doing a job that no other team in the NFL even has. The question isn't whether or not they'll keep cheating as long as Belicheat and Brady are there, the question is whether Goodell will finally grow the stones to ban them for life and remove their names from the record books, the answer to which is likely no.

Luck4Reich
12-12-2019, 10:19 AM
You're surprised by this? Of course they never stopped filming, and Ernie Adams is still on their payroll, still doing a job that no other team in the NFL even has. The question isn't whether or not they'll keep cheating as long as Belicheat and Brady are there, the question is whether Goodell will finally grow the stones to ban them for life and remove their names from the record books, the answer to which is likely no.

If that could happen, every Patriots fan would commit suicide by drowning in Clam Chowder. :cool:

rcubed
12-12-2019, 12:42 PM
If that could happen, every Patriots fan would commit suicide by drowning in Clam Chowder. :cool:
what a waste of clam chowder

Luck4Reich
12-12-2019, 03:48 PM
what a waste of clam chowder

Agreed!

Brylok
12-12-2019, 04:29 PM
They'll wait until after the pro bowl when people have forgotten about it and gone into NFL shutdown mode and then sweep it under the rug.

ChoppedWood
12-12-2019, 05:09 PM
The league is such a fucking scam. Amazing how the videos of players punching and kicking women find their way into the public domain, videos that are reprehensible from a PR perspective but really do very little to taint the billionaire boys club- that's not an integrity of the game issue, so it just miraculously appears and they get to furrow their brows and shake their fingers at those crazy offenders of code of conduct policies. The mighty Roger gets to cast those maniacs into an arbitrarily assessed pit of doom and pound his chest as the savior of the league.

However, where the real powers that be, influencers, the shot callers are potentially impacted, where the fan base may very well look at the shield and say "fuck this, off with their heads" to a team that EVERYONE knows has cheated their way to dynasty status, because the very integrity of the game, the betting odds which dictate EVERYTHING, where that type of impact may exist, well we have one set of footage that was just mysteriously cast into a shred bin and now we have another instance that punk ass GODdell is going to suppress in an effort to let the next "crazed player does crazed shit" steal the headline....

In many respects I have come to very much hate the NFL. I love football, it is such a great sport and so filled with wonder, but man this guy and his band of crooked ass cronies that manipulate all this shit- fuck him and fuck them! The day that ass bag is shown the door will be one of the better days in the history of man!

ROLL THE FOOTAGE ROGER, ROLL THE FOOTAGE AND LET THE PUBLIC SEE WHAT YOUR CHILD TRAFFICKING SEXUAL PREDATOR BUDDY WAS HAVING HIS BOYS TAPE. You punk ass coward!

Discflinger
12-13-2019, 02:16 AM
Money in all the right places. FHACK YOU KRAFT!

Big Smooth
12-15-2019, 01:48 PM
Holy shit did you guys just see the vid? Jay Glaser on fox NFL Sunday about 20 min ago just showed a snippet of Bengals security filming the pats footage and giving him shit for it. It showed sidelines and formations and substitutions and bengals security was like wtf dude are you serious right now? Guy was like "I'll delete it" and security was like dude wtf are you doing. It cut back and they were saying why would they cheat to beat the worst team in the league and Strahan was like "It's a new coach with a new scheme they have never played before". My initial thought when I heard all this is that of course they can beat them but they sure as shit don't want a trap game and go to 10-4. They have never stopped filming other teams, never. Something better happen I'm already pissed off at this league.

ChoppedWood
12-15-2019, 03:51 PM
Holy shit did you guys just see the vid? Jay Glaser on fox NFL Sunday about 20 min ago just showed a snippet of Bengals security filming the pats footage and giving him shit for it. It showed sidelines and formations and substitutions and bengals security was like wtf dude are you serious right now? Guy was like "I'll delete it" and security was like dude wtf are you doing. It cut back and they were saying why would they cheat to beat the worst team in the league and Strahan was like "It's a new coach with a new scheme they have never played before". My initial thought when I heard all this is that of course they can beat them but they sure as shit don't want a trap game and go to 10-4. They have never stopped filming other teams, never. Something better happen I'm already pissed off at this league.

Man I did not see this- gotta find it.

NOTHING of any significance is going to happen. Lap dog GODdell already issued some milqtoast statement indicating the punishment is not going to be real severe. Dude is bobber on the knobber of Robert, period.

You are dead right, they've never stopped doing this, and why the fuck would they when the guy at the very top of the food pyramid is just a complicit fanboy for the most corrupt team in the history of sports?

FUCK YOU ROGER, FUCK YOU!

Puck
12-15-2019, 05:38 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001087552/article/video-shows-patriots-filming-cincinnati-bengals-bench

Luck4Reich
12-15-2019, 05:45 PM
Patriots motto- if you cant beat em cheat em.

ChoppedWood
12-15-2019, 10:32 PM
Just watched it, yep this shit has never ever stopped, been doing the same shit they've always done, and will fucking continue to do it because there really is NO penalty. The Lombardi's in the trophy case don't lose their shine because the Cheater in Chief has to send some money to the front office (that's funded by a sex trafficking sicko womanizing shitbag).

Fuck this clown show, fuck the NFL.

Puck
12-16-2019, 12:10 AM
What I thought was so funny is how bad the guy wanted to delete it.... Delete the evidence..... like breaking a phone.... Glad the took it and didnt allow him to delete it

Hell get fired and the cheats will say he did this on his own

Discflinger
12-16-2019, 02:01 AM
What I thought was so funny is how bad the guy wanted to delete it.... Delete the evidence..... like breaking a phone.... Glad the took it and didnt allow him to delete it

Hell get fired and the cheats will say he did this on his own

“I’ll never get the footage back. I don’t have it on a computer or anything. Once it’s erased, it’s gone.”

Not the fucking point, Kraft macaroni and cheese!

Pez
12-16-2019, 07:04 AM
“I’ll never get the footage back. I don’t have it on a computer or anything. Once it’s erased, it’s gone.”

Not the fucking point, Kraft macaroni and cheese!

And that is bullshit... I have a digital camera that syncs to my phone in real time. There's no such thing as deleting anymore.

Good on Fox for showing this when they did. Quite a lot of people saw it and it compels the league to act more strongly.

The NFL should hammer them, a 1st, 2nd, 4th, $2M.

Racehorse
12-16-2019, 07:52 AM
And that is bullshit... I have a digital camera that syncs to my phone in real time. There's no such thing as deleting anymore.

Good on Fox for showing this when they did. Quite a lot of people saw it and it compels the league to act more strongly.

The talking heads who had the job of defending the Pats didn't seem too convincing. Maybe because they are just saying what they are paid to say.

Dam8610
12-16-2019, 09:52 AM

Nothing short of banning Belicheat and Brady for life and removing their names from the record books is strong enough punishment. Anything less and they'll just keep doing it.

Maniac
12-16-2019, 10:27 AM

too light. Belichick should get banned for a minimum of 1 year. Sean Payton got a year ban for less.

Hoopsdoc
12-16-2019, 11:30 AM

Brand new head coach. Zac Taylor is a complete unknown.

That’s why the Pats filmed them. It had nothing to do with the Bengals record. It’s gathering intelligence on a coach who might one day be an obstacle.

Pez
12-16-2019, 01:39 PM
too light. Belichick should get banned for a minimum of 1 year. Sean Payton got a year ban for less.

Fair point, they would have to tie it to BB though. Someone will come clean and tell who knew about it.

Pez
12-16-2019, 02:12 PM
Take away one of their rings. They took 7 away from Lance Armstrong and cycling is dirty as hell.

Dam8610
12-16-2019, 03:48 PM
take away all of their rings. They took 7 away from lance armstrong and cycling is dirty as hell.

fify

ChoppedWood
12-16-2019, 07:08 PM
Clayton was just on the radio. Expects the ruling this week, fines to the team and probably a mid round pick taken away.

Fuck the NFL, done with this bullshit. My dedication has waned over the years but I tried like hell to set the time aside to watch the Colts and generally Sunday and Monday night games- fuck that, no reason, I'll spend my time chewing glass vs patronizing this fucking rigged ass scam ass bullshit.

FUCK YOU ROGER, FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!

Maniac
12-17-2019, 01:36 AM
Fair point, they would have to tie it to BB though. Someone will come clean and tell who knew about it.

No they don't have to tie it to him. He runs the organization. The organization fucking cheated AGAIN after being caught previously. The leader of the organization should bear responsibility for it and be punished for it. Saints didn't tie bountygate to Payton, but he was the head coach of the team so he got punished for what happened under his control.

AlwaysSunnyinIndy
06-28-2020, 09:45 PM
Per Schefter, the NFL has finally announced the punishment for SpyGate 2.0 ..... the Cheats will lose a 3rd round draft pick and are fined $1,100,000.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1277394412411260930

NFL has handed down these penalties to the Patriots for their television crew filming the Bengals-Browns game in December, sources tell Mike Reiss:

- $1.1 million in club fines.
- Loss of 2021 third-round pick.
- Patriots’ TV crews not allowed to shoot games during 2020 season.

JAFF
06-28-2020, 09:55 PM
Basically, doesnt do anything. It tells other teams, go ahead because you will only get hit for chump change

Spike
06-29-2020, 01:01 AM
Per Schefter, the NFL has finally announced the punishment for SpyGate 2.0 ..... the Cheats will lose a 3rd round draft pick and are fined $1,100,000.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1277394412411260930

That's total bullshit. A million dollars is nothing to the Pats and a 3rd round pick doesn't mean shit to the Pats. They keep cheating and the NFL allows it. Fuck em.

JAFF
06-29-2020, 11:43 AM
That's total bullshit. A million dollars is nothing to the Pats and a 3rd round pick doesn't mean shit to the Pats. They keep cheating and the NFL allows it. Fuck em.

Take $10,000,000 in cap space. For two years

apballin
06-29-2020, 11:04 PM
So a million bucks and a 3rd rounder to know the other teams plays, that’s like probation and a fine for your 5th DUI

Racehorse
06-30-2020, 07:31 AM

It's like the refs in the WWE telling the "bad guys" to stop.

Chromeburn
06-30-2020, 10:52 AM
Take $10,000,000 in cap space. For two years

I like this idea for repeat offenders. I think that will fix things real fast.

Butter
06-30-2020, 12:35 PM
I agree, Monetary fines mean little to these teams, cap space would hurt much more.

Colts And Orioles
07-14-2020, 03:08 AM
o

Cam Newton Scrambling to Get Up to Speed after Patriots Send Him Playbook of Every NFL Team

(Foxborough, MA)

https://sports.theonion.com/cam-newton-scrambling-to-get-up-to-speed-after-patriots-1844324700

o

rcubed
07-14-2020, 02:59 PM
Ha! Took me a second to realize it was the onion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk