PDA

View Full Version : Ty out

njcoltfan
11-01-2019, 02:01 PM
According to PFT TY is going to be out for 3-4 weeks with the mysterious calf injury that he sustained yesterday. Colts are 0-5 with him out of the lineup!!

ChoppedWood
11-01-2019, 02:04 PM
Forget all the plaudits and lauding how good we are blah blah blah - this is one I don't see us having a great answer for.

THANK GOD for the broke ass schedule over the next few weeks... MAYBE 2-2...

Colts And Orioles
11-01-2019, 02:19 PM
o

One game at a time ........ one half at a time, and one series at a time.

In the short run, this sucks ........ in the long run, winning a few games without their best wide receiver could boost the confidence of a team that has already shown some serious intestinal fortitude. They are 5-2 in spite of the sudden and unexpected loss of one of the best quarterbacks in the game, and they beat one of the best teams in the NFL on their homefield.

In a nutshell ........ next man up.

o

Brylok
11-01-2019, 03:32 PM
"Deon Cain, c'mon down...!"

Butter
11-01-2019, 04:40 PM

Someone is going to have to step up.

Oldcolt
11-01-2019, 04:58 PM

The defense

Chromeburn
11-01-2019, 05:04 PM
Chester Rodgers, Pascal and Hines. Going to have to pick it up.

Butter
11-01-2019, 05:31 PM
The defense

Still, have to be able to score and stay on the field to give the D a chance.

Oldcolt
11-01-2019, 07:18 PM
Still, have to be able to score and stay on the field to give the D a chance.

True. The offensive line cannot have a bad day and Reich will have to scheme his ass off. None of our wide receivers is going to step up and replace Hilton in any meaningful way. The team will need to step up as a whole. They can do it.

omahacolt
11-01-2019, 08:41 PM
o

In the short run, this sucks ........ in the long run, winning a few games without their best wide receiver could boost the confidence of a team that has already shown some serious intestinal fortitude. They are 5-2 in spite of the sudden and unexpected loss of one of the best quarterbacks in the game, and they beat one of the best teams in the NFL on their homefield.

o
Unnecessary post

omahacolt
11-01-2019, 08:42 PM

Lol.

That’s funny

omahacolt
11-01-2019, 08:43 PM

Or they won’t and we will lose

Butter
11-01-2019, 09:49 PM

That kind of goes without saying Captain Obvious.

Colts And Orioles
11-01-2019, 10:47 PM
o

o

Unnecessary post

o

The existence of this website is unnecessary, as it would not help or hurt the Colts one way or the other if it was shut down tomorrow ........ but we're all still here giving our rat's ass of an opinion, including yourself.

o

smitty46953
11-02-2019, 12:17 AM

Unnecessary post

lol :cool:

Hoopsdoc
11-02-2019, 11:27 AM
Pretty much the one guy we couldn’t afford to lose.

I look forward to Ebrons grease coated hands and Cain sticking to his defender like glue.

By the by, is Funchess practicing yet?

AlwaysSunnyinIndy
11-02-2019, 11:40 AM

Not yet. The earliest he can return is Week 11 vs Jacksonville anyways.

Chromeburn
11-02-2019, 11:57 AM
Pretty much the one guy we couldn’t afford to lose.

I look forward to Ebrons grease coated hands and Cain sticking to his defender like glue.

They will double Ebron. Doyle will draw a good corner also.

JAFF
11-02-2019, 01:33 PM
They will double Ebron. Doyle will draw a good corner also.

If that happens they cant double anyone else. So the young guys need to PLAY.

I hope the have Himes and Mack out there full time. Let the steelers guess pass or run. Play Hines at WR and motion him around.

RUN the damn ball. Flex that OLine shut the crowd up and beat their ass

Discflinger
11-02-2019, 02:37 PM

I hope the have Himes and Mack out there full time. Let the steelers guess pass or run. Play Hines at WR and motion him around.

Then hit the tes on play action.

ChoppedWood
11-02-2019, 03:09 PM
To me, Himes is one of the most under the radar talents out there. That's a track guy that can play the game - always impressed by his ability to break tackles and finish forward.

Hoping he gets more touches tomorrow, hopefully some out of the slot trying to expose the seam- don't see anyone they have being able to run with him.

Hoopsdoc
11-02-2019, 04:18 PM
To me, Himes is one of the most under the radar talents out there. That's a track guy that can play the game - always impressed by his ability to break tackles and finish forward.

Hoping he gets more touches tomorrow, hopefully some out of the slot trying to expose the seam- don't see anyone they have being able to run with him.

I agree. He is underutilized.

Chromeburn
11-02-2019, 04:24 PM

They could just put Fitzpatrick on Ebron. But that’s who I would double.

Their defense has been good and getting better with him. Their turnovers are going up. Need to get their outside backers into space and make them cover. Bush has been awesome for them as a rookie. Frankly I don’t like the odds of running against them straight up, their dline is solid.

The young guys haven’t showed up yet do I wouldn’t put a lot of faith in them suddenly appearing against Pittsburgh on the road. Need Rogers, Pascal, Allie Cox, Hines to take advantage of their low priority.