PDA

View Full Version : Colts.com sucks

Puck
10-31-2019, 10:08 PM
So got banned once again from Colts.com for calling people Homers....

Ban lifted and this is my post

I am just back from being banned for calling some people homers.* * If Homers is a no no, then it should be censored, like FUCK or pussy .* *but its not, so if you type it and it shows up then its a filter problem not mine.* * Get your shit together Mods.*

Anyway.......** Thoughts on a new user name?

Nadine you suck for banning me because the little weasel reported me.**

Fuck all of you homers!!!!

I couldnt wait to get off of banishment to say all of this

Go to ColtFreaks.com for some real intelligent conversation.

I know I'll be*banned but dont care because I will be back under an different username and right back at it

in case I havent made mysel clear

FUCK YOU NADINE!* AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON!!!!!

SEE YOU ALL ONCE I THINK OF A NEW USER NAME!!!!!

Spike
10-31-2019, 10:12 PM

I am just back from being banned for calling some people homers.* * If Homers is a no no, then it should be censored, like FUCK or pussy .* *but its not, so if you type it and it shows up then its a filter problem not mine.* * Get your shit together Mods.*

How about Fuck You Colts.com as a user name. That site is absolute shit. Nadine is a bitch. I got banned from that site numerous times, those shitheads that post there are lame.

ChoppedWood
10-31-2019, 10:15 PM
Fucking love it! Great shit!

Puck
10-31-2019, 10:16 PM
How about Fuck You Colts.com as a user name. That site is absolute shit. Nadine is a bitch. I got banned from that site numerous times, those shitheads that post there are lame.

Just make up a new one... share what it is and we'll go in together.... HAHA

you can still watch that thread go down quick

Although it was a pretty good thread. OP had some good thoughts

Puck
10-31-2019, 10:24 PM
the thread . just for fun

https://forums.colts.com/topic/63703-random-question-are-we-seeing-any-22-personnel-packages/

Dewey 5
10-31-2019, 10:42 PM

I don't read .com but let me get this straight. Some chick, Nadine, fucked her horse? Is that sorta like that donkey show thing?

Puck
10-31-2019, 10:46 PM
I don't read .com but let me get this straight. Some chick, Nadine, fucked her horse? Is that sorta like that donkey show thing?

Yep

albany ed
11-01-2019, 06:24 AM

If it sucks, why do you want to join it? Unless maybe it's to troll people you disagree with.

Brylok
11-01-2019, 11:16 AM
Nadine...lol
I got banned years ago now

Puck
11-01-2019, 01:31 PM
If it sucks, why do you want to join it? Unless maybe it's to troll people you disagree with.

I was actually was just posting in a thread and a guy kept arguing with me and i called him a homer and he reported me.

So it pissed me off

Big Smooth
11-01-2019, 04:16 PM
Been banned by fat girl and Tubapussy a few times. You cannot have a grown up conversation there so no loss.

omahacolt
11-01-2019, 08:50 PM
Smitty46953
Gaydine
BradWellz
Homers
Big girls
Nadines thighs
Nadine is a buffalo

All solid usernames

smitty46953
11-01-2019, 08:54 PM
Smitty46953
Gaydine
BradWellz
Homers
Big girls
Nadines thighs
Nadine is a buffalo

All solid usernames

Smitty46953 has been used, how about "Homer Simpson" :cool:

Colts And Orioles
11-02-2019, 09:25 AM
o

I'm a homer. I don't consider it an insult. I just happen to have glasses that make everything come out in a shade of royal blue.

o

Colts And Orioles
11-02-2019, 09:29 AM
I don't read .com but let me get this straight. Some chick, Nadine, fucked her horse ??? Is that sorta like that donkey show thing ???

o

Well, she is a Colts fans, after all.

o

albany ed
11-02-2019, 11:37 AM
I was actually was just posting in a thread and a guy kept arguing with me and i called him a homer and he reported me.

So it pissed me off

Homer was the strongest word you've used on this site? If that's the case, it seems like a worthless place to visit. You've lost nothing by being banned and gained some additional freaks time.

omahacolt
11-02-2019, 09:43 PM
Colts.com is trash

Johanvil
11-03-2019, 07:21 AM
Every forum, in any sport, on a team's official website is absolute trash.