PDA

View Full Version : Please make this happen (kinda OT)

Colt Classic
10-27-2019, 08:12 PM
Bears lose a dubious game. I'm taking a peek at a Bears forum to see how they're handling it. They've lost their minds talking about how they hope Nagy is let go:

"Hopefully tomorrow. Name Pagano interim coach." --quote from one of their fans

and here's another:

"Pagano would be fine fill in with experience for rest of year
And since he is D guy he wont interfere with whoever is coaching offense once he names a coach as OC"

I'm finding a way to watch every Bears game if that happens.

Dewey 5
10-27-2019, 08:25 PM
Bears lose a dubious game. I'm taking a peek at a Bears forum to see how they're handling it. They've lost their minds talking about how they hope Nagy is let go:

"Hopefully tomorrow. Name Pagano interim coach." --quote from one of their fans

and here's another:

"Pagano would be fine fill in with experience for rest of year
And since he is D guy he wont interfere with whoever is coaching offense once he names a coach as OC"

Dam would become a Bears fan.

Colt Classic
10-27-2019, 08:29 PM
Anyone trade-worthy on their team?

Trevathan
Clinton-Dix
Floyd
Amukamura
Mack (heh offer them 25 cents on the dollar they paid to OAK)

...yeesh those contracts are ugly.

omahacolt
10-27-2019, 09:11 PM
Pagano is a disaster as coach

AlwaysSunnyinIndy
10-27-2019, 09:23 PM
Pagano is a disaster as coach

Chuck apparently watches the TV show The Office and stole his latest coaching gimmick from Dwight Schrute.

Pags has been handing out "Chuck-bucks" for good plays.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/bears/2019/10/18/20921113/chuckbucks-bears-dc-chuck-pagano-delights-players-chicago-100-eddie-jackson-ha-ha-clinton-dix

I found one quote from Ha Ha Clinton-Dix rather funny:

“Chuck is one of the most open coaches I’ve ever been around as far as being a people person,” he said. “He’s a cool dude. It’s the thought that counts.”

I guess this is still the "honeymoon" phase for him and the team and the throwing players under the bus comes later on in the relationship.

Colt Classic
10-27-2019, 09:28 PM
Chuck apparently watches the TV show The Office and stole his latest coaching gimmick from Dwight Schrute.

Pags has been handing out "Chuck-bucks" for good plays.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/bears/2019/10/18/20921113/chuckbucks-bears-dc-chuck-pagano-delights-players-chicago-100-eddie-jackson-ha-ha-clinton-dix

I found one quote from Ha Ha Clinton-Dix rather funny:

I guess this is still the "honeymoon" phase for him and the team and the throwing players under the bus comes later on in the relationship.

Apparently Nagy has already thrown Trubisky under the bus, and now they're blaming the kicker--even after the strange coaching decisions made at the end of the game today.

Chromeburn
10-27-2019, 09:44 PM
Implosion, gotta be nuts thinking Pagano would be an upgrade

Brylok
10-27-2019, 10:10 PM
Changing the coach isn't gonna make Trubiski and that anemic offense any better. Chuck certainly won't help either. Good luck with that lol
Bears haven't had a decent QB since McMahon and Harbaugh

Luck4Reich
10-27-2019, 10:34 PM
Changing the coach isn't gonna make Trubiski and that anemic offense any better. Chuck certainly won't help either. Good luck with that lol
Bears haven't had a decent QB since McMahon and Harbaugh

And McMahon wasn’t very good. That defense was disgustingly good! If that had a very good QB that team may have won one or two more Super Bowls.

Hoopsdoc
10-27-2019, 10:40 PM
I’ve hated the Bears ever since they foisted Grossman and Orton on us. :shudder:

Chaka
10-27-2019, 11:01 PM
Fire Nagy? He was very nearly our coach.

Maniac
10-28-2019, 12:50 AM

Not me. I had to endure years of watching that moron coach this team and make my eyes bleed. I'm not going to torture myself like that again.