PDA

View Full Version : Game Streaming

Puck
09-25-2019, 12:31 AM
For those of you that don’t know. I own an internet company

I have towers around Fort Wayne etc and last spring I was able to partner with a company to be able to provide super high speed Internet from about any tower in the country through ATT and TMobile

This week I have been able to reach an agreement with a company that sells streaming TV service.

It is very inexpensive 10.00 a month ...... you can watch any game. Plus baseball hockey and whatever else you might like Movies etc. I get 6800 channels Not that watch all that. But I do get all NFL games Soooooo

I won’t put the contact name on the site but I will share it with you if you PM me

Anyway for all of you that can’t find a feed here ya go. Just need internet of 10-12 Mbps to stream it. If that’s an issue call me. Y’all get the friends and family discount from me and I can get you very fast internet if you need it Not looking for new customers. Just trying to help out

Anyway

Puck

smitty46953
09-25-2019, 01:07 AM

I have towers around Fort Wayne etc and last spring I was able to partner with a company to be able to provide super high speed Internet from about any tower in the country through ATT and TMobile

This week I have been able to reach an agreement with a company that sells streaming TV service.

It is very inexpensive 10.00 a month ...... you can watch any game. Plus baseball hockey and whatever else you might like Movies etc. I get 6800 channels Not that watch all that. But I do get all NFL games Soooooo

I won’t put the contact name on the site but I will share it with you if you PM me

Anyway for all of you that can’t find a feed here ya go. Just need internet of 10-12 Mbps to stream it. If that’s an issue call me. Y’all get the friends and family discount from me and I can get you very fast internet if you need it Not looking for new customers. Just trying to help out

Anyway

Puck

I personally know Puck and if he says this works it does. He works constantly at providing the best quality for his customers. If having trouble streaming he has the answer. :cool:

Spike
09-25-2019, 10:10 AM

Anyway

Puck

Thanks Puck, sent you a pm.

Puck
09-25-2019, 02:55 PM
I have responded to everyone that sent me a PM. There is no contract on this so you can turn it on and off when you want to. Use it for the season then turn it off until next yr, or whenever.

Racehorse
09-27-2019, 06:32 PM
I have responded to everyone that sent me a PM. There is no contract on this so you can turn it on and off when you want to. Use it for the season then turn it off until next yr, or whenever.

Sent you a PM.

Puck
09-29-2019, 12:33 AM
For anyone that asked for the link. Just call or text the number on the website. Tell him you’re a Colts fan from Coltfreaks He’ll take care of you quickly

Puck
10-02-2019, 03:15 PM
Here is another service you all may be interested in

Youtube tv.

Just enter an Indy zip code and see if you can get the free trial

Not sure if it will work but maybe