Maniac
09-08-2019, 11:25 PM
Cain is able.

IndyNorm
09-08-2019, 11:29 PM
Damn. That sucks :mad:

VeveJones007
09-09-2019, 12:37 AM
Damn it. Was worried it might be that with how he fell and was supporting his arm.

ukcolt
09-09-2019, 03:57 AM
A collar bone injury should hopefully mean he is back within about 6-8 weeks. He can go onto IR with the hope of being designated as 1 of the 2 guys to return. Didn't see any other injuries during the game other than Leonard, who obviously was back in the game after being winded, not really an injury.

I would guess this means we bring up Hogan.

ChoppedWood
09-09-2019, 06:17 AM
Damn damn damn. I saw a brief flash and he was on the sidelines and I thought he must have been okay.

This sucks a giant amount! Anyone know if Hogan got picked up?

JAFF
09-09-2019, 06:32 AM
Wow, the luck of this team is consistant. Lousy

Racehorse
09-09-2019, 06:55 AM
Hope this doesn't spell the end of his time here.

DrSpaceman
09-09-2019, 07:33 AM
Yes this really sucks, but there are other guys it seems that can step up

Cain for one. More opportunities for Parris Campbell. Would love to see what Hogan can do if they promote him

DrSpaceman
09-09-2019, 07:38 AM
Also Foles also has a broken collar bone

So much for the Jags this season

Oldcolt
09-09-2019, 09:57 AM
Do they bring Hogan back? Or Travis? Both big wr's like Funches.

Chromeburn
09-09-2019, 10:13 AM

Another WR likely. Wonder what the recovery time is for this. 8 weeks, longer?

Oldcolt
09-09-2019, 10:28 AM
They have not said when he will be back but I would think in 8-10 weeks. This gives us a chance to really evaluate Cain etc. Between that, our run game and our tight ends we should be ok.

BCN#1
09-09-2019, 01:30 PM
Also Foles also has a broken collar bone

So much for the Jags this season

Thinking they said clavical fx... still bad news for him but their back up looked pretty sharp in some of the game action I caught. Miles Jack getting ejected...Hoping they fully burn out before we play them.

I also hope Funchess comes back sooner rather than later and agreed with the others - hoping we get to see what Hogan can bring to the table.

Hoopsdoc
09-09-2019, 01:32 PM
Thinking they said clavical fx... still bad news for him but their back up looked pretty sharp in some of the game action I caught. Miles Jack getting ejected...Hoping they fully burn out before we play them.

I also hope Funchess comes back sooner rather than later and agreed with the others - hoping we get to see what Hogan can bring to the table.

Gardner Achoo!! is the backup. I’d never heard of him but he did well.

VeveJones007
09-09-2019, 01:43 PM
Yes this really sucks, but there are other guys it seems that can step up

Cain for one. More opportunities for Parris Campbell. Would love to see what Hogan can do if they promote him

There really isn't redundancy for Funchess on the roster and I doubt they can easily fill it. Those quick outs/back shoulder throws are going to be much more difficult now. It'll hurt the offense against man coverage like it did last year against KC and Jacksonville.

Oldcolt
09-09-2019, 04:18 PM
Went on IR. Expected to return this year.

ChoppedWood
09-09-2019, 05:44 PM
As far as I can tell- neither Hogan nor Travis were picked up. Sure hope to hear one of them has been signed tonight. We need another big athletic body to create mismatches. It's a Reich staple, need that presence.

Chromeburn
09-09-2019, 08:02 PM
I don’t know why this team has such bad luck with second receivers.

VeveJones007
09-09-2019, 09:08 PM
As far as I can tell- neither Hogan nor Travis were picked up. Sure hope to hear one of them has been signed tonight. We need another big athletic body to create mismatches. It's a Reich staple, need that presence.

Not to be a downer, but neither of those guys gives you anywhere close to what Funchess did. Reich will need to adjust rather than take a next man up approach.

ChoppedWood
09-09-2019, 09:13 PM
Not to be a downer, but neither of those guys gives you anywhere close to what Funchess did. Reich will need to adjust rather than take a next man up approach.

Next man up means one injury closer to needing a guy that was on your pre-season roster who is big and knows your playbook as an emergency fill-in. Just insurance really- or more appropriately- hopefully just insurance.

JAFF
09-10-2019, 08:31 PM
I don’t know why this team has such bad luck with second receivers.

They did ok with Reggie wayne and TY Hilton

AlwaysSunnyinIndy
09-11-2019, 09:18 AM

Another WR likely. Wonder what the recovery time is for this. 8 weeks, longer?

As far as I can tell- neither Hogan nor Travis were picked up. Sure hope to hear one of them has been signed tonight

The Colts used the roster spot to move S Rolan Milligan back to the active roster.

Additionally, the Colts signed RB Bruce Anderson to the Practice Squad to back fill Rolan's spot there. They had brought in 5 guys for workouts. Besides Anderson, they hosted RB Darrin Hall, S Chris Banjo, DT Earl Mitchell and DT Mike Pennel

https://www.colts.com/news/colts-activate-s-rolan-milligan-sign-rb-bruce-anderson-to-practice-squad

Oldcolt
09-11-2019, 10:27 AM
Interesting no wide receivers. They must be happy with what the the offense has as weapons..

AlwaysSunnyinIndy
09-11-2019, 10:28 AM
As far as I can tell- neither Hogan nor Travis were picked up.

Incidentally - both Hogan and Travis were hosted by the New York Jets (aka Colts East) yesterday. They had 17 guys in for workouts. :eek:

It doesn't appear either were signed yet although a move could be delayed based on timing of other roster moves.

The Jets also traded for WR Demaryius Thomas yesterday and signed a new kicker.

Racehorse
09-11-2019, 10:47 AM
Incidentally - both Hogan and Travis were hosted by the New York Jets (aka Colts East) yesterday. They had 17 guys in for workouts. :eek:

It doesn't appear either were signed yet although a move could be delayed based on timing of other roster moves.

The Jets also traded for WR Demaryius Thomas yesterday and signed a new kicker.

I thought Thomas was released??

AlwaysSunnyinIndy
09-11-2019, 11:00 AM
I thought Thomas was released??

The Cheats released him with the intention of bringing him back for less money. Thomas re-signed with the Cheats and then they traded him to the Jets for a draft pick about a week later.

Racehorse
09-11-2019, 01:51 PM
The Cheats released him with the intention of bringing him back for less money. Thomas re-signed with the Cheats and then they traded him to the Jets for a draft pick about a week later.

Hard to keep track of cheaters

Chromeburn
09-12-2019, 12:15 PM
They did ok with Reggie wayne and TY Hilton

Been awhile since those guys were number 2's.

Oldcolt
09-12-2019, 12:53 PM
Injuries accelerating Cain and Campbell's integration