PDA

View Full Version : Chargers Offensive Line

smitty46953
09-02-2019, 12:18 PM
Am sure Eberflus has noticed this and will take advantage. Justin Houston and rest of D should be all over Rivers. :cool:

LT - Trent Scott (2nd-year UDFA, 125 career snaps)
LG - Dan Feeney (PFF's No. 80 OG out of 81 last yr)
OC - Mike Pouncey (No. 29 out of 39 centers)
RG - Michael Schofield (Negatively graded in both pass & run block)
RT - Sam Tevi (No. 78 out of 80 OTs)

:cool:

AlwaysSunnyinIndy
09-02-2019, 12:27 PM
Am sure Eberflus has noticed this and will take advantage. Justin Houston and rest of D should be all over Rivers. :cool:

Is Grigson consulting for the Chargers? :D

Or maybe it was Telesco who "built" the Colts offensive line with such greats as Mike McGlynn, Samson Satele and A. Q. Shipley and Grigson never improved upon it after Telesco left? (there was 1 year overlap with Grigson and Telesco in the Colts front office)

ChoppedWood
09-02-2019, 12:52 PM
Is Grigson consulting for the Chargers? :D

Or maybe it was Telesco who "built" the Colts offensive line with such greats as Mike McGlynn, Samson Satele and A. Q. Shipley and Grigson never improved upon it after Telesco left? (there was 1 year overlap with Grigson and Telesco in the Colts front office)

Screw you for allowing Satele to even be typed... go wash your hands, better yet cut off your fingers as suitable punishment...

YDFL Commish
09-04-2019, 04:56 PM

I will be shocked and disappointed if Eberflus doesn't bring a fair amount of disguised blitzes on Sunday.

I would also be very surprised if the Chargers don't max protect a lot on Sunday.

apballin
09-04-2019, 06:53 PM
Heard Venturi talk about this, said Houston had a lot of success against them last year so while everyone is talking about how good their Dline is I’m gonna love it when our defensive line wrecks this entire game

VeveJones007
09-04-2019, 07:27 PM
Heard Venturi talk about this, said Houston had a lot of success against them last year so while everyone is talking about how good their Dline is I’m gonna love it when our defensive line wrecks this entire game

Yep. Need a heavy dose of the run game with Mack to keep that pass rush in check and then beat the crap out of their OL.