PDA

View Full Version : Message board picture players

DrSpaceman
08-26-2019, 03:24 PM
So two of the three players in our message board picture are gone.

TY can stay, who else should make it?

I vote for Leonard and Nelson

rcubed
08-26-2019, 04:49 PM
I made up some banner pictures last year. Apparently Edgeman is only person in the world that can update them.

Pez
08-26-2019, 04:52 PM
I could likely figure it out if I had the access to the admin stuff.... there should be a Dev version of the site and a prod version.

I have a tiny tiny amount of experience with this stuff so could likely figure it Out by looking at the existing stuff.

ChoppedWood
08-26-2019, 05:46 PM
I say the Big Q- all by himself, and a close up with the fu-man-chu and backward visor...

YDFL Commish
08-26-2019, 06:09 PM
So two of the three players in our message board picture are gone.

TY can stay, who else should make it?

I vote for Leonard and Nelson

I agree.

Puck
08-26-2019, 07:12 PM
I could likely figure it out if I had the access to the admin stuff.... there should be a Dev version of the site and a prod version.

I have a tiny tiny amount of experience with this stuff so could likely figure it Out by looking at the existing stuff.

Working on setting you up

You owe smitty and I some more of that bread!!! Ha

Maniac
08-27-2019, 02:37 AM
It's looking real lonely up there for poor ole' Jacoby :D

Puck
08-27-2019, 09:08 AM
Matt Overton should be up there... but he’s a jag now so won’t happen . He has offered to buy any tickets from disgruntled fans and donate them to Riley’s for the patients and their families Any and all tickets including season tickets

What an awesome thing to do anyway

https://fox59.com/2019/08/26/former-colt-matt-overton-will-buy-angry-colts-fans-season-tickets-donate-them-to-riley/?fbclid=IwAR0pkLt1ykVh5HlR_ZSfKVzm1KSxHKlEvKrv19_Q btJBzSGgJqitsSNcN50

Pez
08-27-2019, 09:21 AM

I got you covered. This season needs some Sunday food. Lets get it worked out.

Pez
08-27-2019, 11:06 AM
Matt Overton should be up there... but he’s a jag now so won’t happen . He has offered to buy any tickets from disgruntled fans and donate them to Riley’s for the patients and their families Any and all tickets including season tickets

What an awesome thing to do anyway

https://fox59.com/2019/08/26/former-colt-matt-overton-will-buy-angry-colts-fans-season-tickets-donate-them-to-riley/?fbclid=IwAR0pkLt1ykVh5HlR_ZSfKVzm1KSxHKlEvKrv19_Q btJBzSGgJqitsSNcN50

Class move from a stalwart special teamer. 5 years with us and he snagged one of our cheerleaders.

Long snapper has always been one of those odd positions that I always forget about.

rcubed
08-27-2019, 01:11 PM

Pez, I will send you a dropbox link with the banners I had made up last year. I will need to update one as it has luck in it, and I can make others if desired.

Dam8610
08-27-2019, 03:08 PM
Put up the Maniac. He is/should be the face of the franchise now.

Pez
08-27-2019, 03:43 PM
Pez, I will send you a dropbox link with the banners I had made up last year. I will need to update one as it has luck in it, and I can make others if desired.

mrtoasty at gmail dot com

Oldcolt
08-27-2019, 05:55 PM
like to see an offensive lineman up there

rcubed
08-27-2019, 08:11 PM
mrtoasty at gmail dot com
check your email mrtoasty

Pez
08-28-2019, 07:43 AM
I figured out how to do this and Edgeman apparently already did. I had to tell Chrome to clear my cache before seeing the new images.

There's new images on the main page (that I almost forgot existed) and there is a New image at the top of the forum banner.

I know how to change them easily now so if someone wants to change it run the new image by Smitty and I will be able to change it easily.