PDA

View Full Version : Dakich is on today from 2-4pm 107.5 The Fan

ZionsvilleColtsFan
08-25-2019, 02:16 PM
Luck/Colts special broadcast Sunday 2-4 pm 107.5 fyi...

Puck
08-25-2019, 03:52 PM
Luck/Colts special broadcast Sunday 2-4 pm 107.5 fyi...

If someone listens please give a re cap. I cant listen to that douche

JAFF
08-25-2019, 03:56 PM
If someone listens please give a re cap. I cant listen to that douche

Does anyone want to admit they listen to that douche?

Chromeburn
08-25-2019, 04:21 PM
I listened. Said the local media was going soft on him. If another QB for another team had done this like Trubisky or Goff people would be going off. Said they have always been soft on him. Said he didn’t have the mental makeup to be the guy. Too nice, wasn’t dedicated enough. Said Manning was dedicated, worked tirelessly, Andrew didn’t, didn’t do the off season work/after practice work. Lots of angry fans: some angry at Dakich, some at the team, some angry at the media, some at Andrew.

Lots of conspiracy theories: Team knew, Andrew has worse injury than telling us, Andrew has a opioid problem, Andrew has depression, etc.

DrSpaceman
08-25-2019, 04:27 PM
I listened. Said the local media was going soft on him. Said they have always been soft on him. Said he didn’t have the mental makeup to be the guy. Too nice, wasn’t dedicated enough. Said Manning was dedicated, worked tirelessly, Andrew didn’t, didn’t do the off season work/after practice work. Lots of angry fans: some angry at Dakich, some at the team, some angry at the media, some at Andrew.

Lots of conspiracy theories: Team knew, Andrew has worse injury than telling us, Andrew has a opioid problem, Andrew has depression, etc.

I know some don't like Dakich but he is a better radio guy than most in my opinion because he doesn't give the cookie cutter answers and the vanilla, run of the mill crap you get most places.

And I completely agree with him here.

Andrew never loved the game as much as Manning. There is no way in the same situation you would see Peyton Manning retire. In fact, we saw it, much worse, and he didn't. There is literally almost no worse an injury a QB can suffer than a C7 radiculopathy of the throwing arm, lost most of his strength there in the triceps, and he kept playing at a much older age, after many other injuries as bad or worse than Luck had. I always thought that was the difference between Manning and Luck. Luck could walk away easily, Manning would have to be forced off the field. Proved to be true

Agree about the soft local media. They have always been this way, not just for the Colts but Pacers and all local teams.

if you want to blame Grigson and Irsay for his early years, fine, no argument from me, but that is all past and the team is obviously in good hands now in terms of management.

ZionsvilleColtsFan
08-25-2019, 08:36 PM
I know some don't like Dakich but he is a better radio guy than most in my opinion because he doesn't give the cookie cutter answers and the vanilla, run of the mill crap you get most places.

And I completely agree with him here.

Andrew never loved the game as much as Manning. There is no way in the same situation you would see Peyton Manning retire. In fact, we saw it, much worse, and he didn't. There is literally almost no worse an injury a QB can suffer than a C7 radiculopathy of the throwing arm, lost most of his strength there in the triceps, and he kept playing at a much older age, after many other injuries as bad or worse than Luck had. I always thought that was the difference between Manning and Luck. Luck could walk away easily, Manning would have to be forced off the field. Proved to be true

Agree about the soft local media. They have always been this way, not just for the Colts but Pacers and all local teams.

if you want to blame Grigson and Irsay for his early years, fine, no argument from me, but that is all past and the team is obviously in good hands now in terms of management.

Dakich is a good guy - I certainly don't always agree with him but he's no "homer" and isn't afraid to be critical of the Colts players and management. My wife won a charity auction a couple years ago and for my birthday I was Dan's guest for an hour. He's a stand up guy.

smitty46953
08-25-2019, 10:44 PM
I like listening to him, he doesn't sugar coat anything and gives his opinion like it or not :cool:

HoosierinFL
08-26-2019, 08:05 AM
Dakich is a good guy .

Don't be ridiculous. Guy is the biggest dickhead in sports radio. He doesn't know jack about Andrew Luck. How much time does Dakich spend hanging around the Colts facility? None. He has no more information than the above average fan, and he spins that little information into a narrative he likes, which is usually about celebrating the biggest assholes in sports

Discflinger
08-26-2019, 08:09 AM
Fans act like we own him.

ChoppedWood
08-26-2019, 08:10 AM
Don't be ridiculous. Guy is the biggest dickhead in sports radio. He doesn't know jack about Andrew Luck. How much time does Dakich spend hanging around the Colts facility? None. He has no more information than the above average fan, and he spins that little information into a narrative he likes, which is usually about celebrating the biggest assholes in sports

I don't particularly like him but I do think despite not spending time at locations like some of the beat guys do, I think that is said, a lot of the time the stuff that is "speculated" about on his show (my belief by fake reporters to cover his sources), turns out to be true somewhere down the line.

ChoppedWood
08-26-2019, 08:11 AM
Fans act like we own him.

Nothing to do with owning, everything to do with expecting the undisputed leader of the team to lead the team. EVERYTHING!

HoosierinFL
08-26-2019, 08:15 AM
Nothing to do with owning, everything to do with expecting the undisputed leader of the team to lead the team. EVERYTHING!

Your bra is too tight

Discflinger
08-26-2019, 08:16 AM
Nothing means more than a life lived.

Chromeburn
08-26-2019, 02:55 PM
Dakich is a good guy - I certainly don't always agree with him but he's no "homer" and isn't afraid to be critical of the Colts players and management. My wife won a charity auction a couple years ago and for my birthday I was Dan's guest for an hour. He's a stand up guy.

Dakich was going off today. Burning bridges and telling people off. He is certainly not doing the atypical dance by the other reporters. I think he has pissed everyone off this weekend.