PDA

View Full Version : Fuck the Pats

Wyatt
05-10-2017, 02:06 PM
http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=19350856

"Is Luck out of excuses? Tedy Bruschi considers Andrew Luck a middle-of-the-pack QB based on his lackluster past seasons.

Maniac
05-10-2017, 02:54 PM
That's what you get for going to ESPN for content.

smitty46953
05-10-2017, 02:58 PM
ESPN = Eastern Seaboard Promotional Network

:cool:

Spike
05-10-2017, 03:40 PM
http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=19350856

Watch the Herd instead. Cowherd, who is 1000 times smarter than Tedi, talked about how good Luck is and made some damn good points. Anything that comes out of Tedi's or Rodney Harrison's mouth is pretty much bullshit. Can't stand either one of those bitches.

Wyatt
05-10-2017, 03:58 PM
Stephen A Smith could fit into the category of buffoon also, talking shit about PM now and how he doesn't deserve a statue.

https://youtu.be/6csd9rIvgWU

Wyatt
05-10-2017, 04:01 PM
Also ESPN is giving us 8 wins. (@LAR, ARI, CLE, SAN, JAX, TEN, @JAX, DEN)

I think we lose to Denver, Arizona, and probably beat Houston in Indy.

Week 1

Colts (-3) at Rams

Week 2

Cardinals at Colts (-3)

Week 3

Browns at Colts (-9.5)

Week 4

Colts at Seahawks (-7)

EDITOR'S PICKS

Spreads for every NFL team, Weeks 1-16
Looking for the spreads for your favorite NFL team? Here are the lines for every team for Weeks 1-16, courtesy of CG Technology.
Week 5

49ers at Colts (-9)

Week 6

Colts at Titans (-3)

Week 7

Jaguars at Colts (-6.5)

Week 8

Colts at Bengals (-3)

Week 9

Colts at Texans (-3)

Week 10

Steelers (-1) at Colts

Week 11

BYE

Week 12

Titans at Colts (-3)

Week 13

Colts (-1) at Jaguars

Week 14

Colts at Bills (-1.5)

Week 15

Broncos at Colts (-1)

Week 16

Colts at Ravens (-3)

omahacolt
05-10-2017, 05:26 PM
It amazes me that people watch espn

Dam8610
05-10-2017, 05:47 PM
2016 NFL ranks
Pass TDs: 5th
Pass Yds: 8th
QB Rating: 9th

That's a "middle of the pack QB"?

Racehorse
05-10-2017, 06:16 PM
About time this thread title came up. Can we get a sticky on this one to add to it every week or so?

Brylok
05-10-2017, 06:25 PM
It amazes me that people watch espn
I record PTI every day but other than that I only watch live games.

Mr. Session
05-10-2017, 06:29 PM
You gotta change your attitude if your a fan of this team.

It has become blatantly obvious that the media at this point has little to say about Indianapolis that isn't negative or at times flat out disrespectful. Somehow Indianapolis went from being the "big brother" of the division to the red headed step child in the nation's eyes, despite maintaining a relatively successful record in relation to the rest of the league.

After Deflate Gate things really went downhill for this franchise. I gotta hope Ballard can change that. I rarely hear anything positive about Indianapolis, despite the fact I really don't believe Houston, Tennessee, or Jacksonville are really that much better than the Colts.

omahacolt
05-10-2017, 06:49 PM
I record PTI every day but other than that I only watch live games.

why would you do that?

apballin
05-10-2017, 10:13 PM
I just came here to say FUCK THE PATS

Brylok
05-10-2017, 11:53 PM
why would you do that?
I like Kornheiser and Wilbon together. ESPN also shows live games sometimes.

Wyatt
05-11-2017, 06:16 AM
I never watch ESPN, don't even have cable....I do however follow several of their people (that are still remaining) on twitter, for league news

HoosierinFL
05-11-2017, 11:25 AM
The criticism of Luck is pretty unfair. I saw something on ESPN yesterday where they were criticizing him for throwing too many INTs. Thing is, he doesn't really throw a lot of them!
Luck's first 5 years: 18, 9, 16, 12,13
Years 1, 3 and 4 (12 ints in limited play) were problematic, but year 1 is forgivable, and year 4 was a fucked up season.
But consider some of the numbers from those considered all time greats:

P. Manning: 28, 15, 15, 23, 19 (I mean wow, that's terrible!)
D. Marino: 6*, 17, 21, 23, 13, 23 (*first year was not a full season, so I included a 6th year)
J. Elway: 14, 15, 23, 13, 12 (overall comparable to Luck's numbers)
J. Montana: 9, 12, 11, 12, 10 (now those are some good numbers, but that west coast scheme was revolutionary back then)
T. Brady: 12, 14, 12, 14, 14 (and this is from a guy generally reputed to be safe with the ball, and was playing in a more conservative system in his first few years)
B. Favre: 13, 24, 14, 13, 13 (and who went on to have several more 20+ INT seasons later in his career)

So there's literally nothing unusually high about Luck's INT numbers. I didn't even bother factoring in things like TDs and attempts, so that the numbers could be seen more as an INT rate instead of raw numbers, but given how much we throw the ball, Luck's INT rate is surely low compared to these others QBs.

omahacolt
05-11-2017, 07:03 PM
The criticism of Luck is pretty unfair. I saw something on ESPN yesterday where they were criticizing him for throwing too many INTs. Thing is, he doesn't really throw a lot of them!
Years 1, 3 and 4 (12 ints in limited play) were problematic, but year 1 is forgivable, and year 4 was a fucked up season.

D. Marino: 6*, 17, 21, 23, 13, 23 (*first year was not a full season, so I included a 6th year)
J. Montana: 9, 12, 11, 12, 10 (now those are some good numbers, but that west coast scheme was revolutionary back then)
T. Brady: 12, 14, 12, 14, 14 (and this is from a guy generally reputed to be safe with the ball, and was playing in a more conservative system in his first few years)
B. Favre: 13, 24, 14, 13, 13 (and who went on to have several more 20+ INT seasons later in his career)

So there's literally nothing unusually high about Luck's INT numbers. I didn't even bother factoring in things like TDs and attempts, so that the numbers could be seen more as an INT rate instead of raw numbers, but given how much we throw the ball, Luck's INT rate is surely low compared to these others QBs.
which is exactly why i stopped watching espn.

they say stuff that isn't really true and run with it. and then it gets just stuck to that player.

it isn't actual analysis. it is bullshit.

apballin
05-12-2017, 09:42 AM
which is exactly why i stopped watching espn.

they say stuff that isn't really true and run with it. and then it gets just stuck to that player.

it isn't actual analysis. it is bullshit.

Fuck it let em keep bashing Luck, players use that shit as motivation

sherck
05-12-2017, 11:28 AM
Two articles on NFL.com today:

First one ranks the top 15 offenses in the league....Colts are not even in the list other than at the end as an "honorable mention."

Second article listed the 2016 division winners in reverse order of whom is most "safe" to repeat and who is most vulnerable to getting beat out in 2017. HOU was listed as most vulnerable but TEN was identified as the team to do so with no mention of the Colts.

Keep swimming under the radar. Just keep swimming, swimming.....

Cheers,

Pez
05-12-2017, 12:33 PM

First one ranks the top 15 offenses in the league....Colts are not even in the list other than at the end as an "honorable mention."

Second article listed the 2016 division winners in reverse order of whom is most "safe" to repeat and who is most vulnerable to getting beat out in 2017. HOU was listed as most vulnerable but TEN was identified as the team to do so with no mention of the Colts.

Cheers,

I love the idea that we are under the radar and I have a large sense of optimism that we will win our division and a playoff game this year.

What I don't have is any sense whatsoever of persecution... What evidence does the press have to put the colts into the top half of the league, or that we will win our division? I see none... I see a team with massive holes, poor coaching and an culture that things saying "we have to get better" is ok.

As soon as they can PROVE otherwise by example, then I will feel like my team is being persecuted / underrated.

Dam8610
05-12-2017, 02:01 PM
I love the idea that we are under the radar and I have a large sense of optimism that we will win our division and a playoff game this year.

What I don't have is any sense whatsoever of persecution... What evidence does the press have to put the colts into the top half of the league, or that we will win our division? I see none... I see a team with massive holes, poor coaching and an culture that things saying "we have to get better" is ok.

As soon as they can PROVE otherwise by example, then I will feel like my team is being persecuted / underrated.

How is a top 10 scoring offense that essentially returns all its key contributors not evidence of a top 15 offense?

Pez
05-12-2017, 02:03 PM
and fuck the pats

Indiana V2
05-14-2017, 02:20 PM
I'd like to wish the Patsies Happy Mother's Day, because they are Mother F'ers!

albany ed
05-15-2017, 12:16 PM
and fuck the pats

I'll start with Brady's wife. The rest of you can work on the others.

Wyatt
05-15-2017, 01:24 PM

Cheers,

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_4ecMlXoAA6jvC.jpg

apballin
05-15-2017, 09:53 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_4ecMlXoAA6jvC.jpg

easy money

Chromeburn
05-16-2017, 08:10 AM

That's the problem. They make analyzations in a vacuum. Or they make it compared to say Brady today who has a lot more experience and plays in a different system meant to get it out quickly. "Hey he threw 18 ints one year, that is way too much" round table circle jerks each other over expert analysis.

Pez
05-16-2017, 01:35 PM
How is a top 10 scoring offense that essentially returns all its key contributors not evidence of a top 15 offense?

I would start by saying 8-8.

Then I would probably try to get the witness to mention 3rd place in the AFC south.

I would probably close with the fact that the Texans more or less tried to give us the division late in the season and the colts, despite being a top ten scoring offense, could not execute.

Dam8610
05-16-2017, 05:56 PM
I would start by saying 8-8.

Then I would probably try to get the witness to mention 3rd place in the AFC south.

I would probably close with the fact that the Texans more or less tried to give us the division late in the season and the colts, despite being a top ten scoring offense, could not execute.

This is as stupid as people who said Brady is better than Manning because Championships.

Yes, the defense sucked. What does that have to do with the fact that you will not find 15 better collections of offensive talent anywhere than what the Colts have?

Pez
05-16-2017, 08:13 PM
This is as stupid as people who said Brady is better than Manning because Championships.

Yes, the defense sucked. What does that have to do with the fact that you will not find 15 better collections of offensive talent anywhere than what the Colts have?

I get what you are saying But it's a lot different. People are comparing Tom Brady to a massive and proven body of work that was Manning's time with the Colts and Denver. There's no real solid proof that Brady is better then manning or vise versa, so homer fans have to draw on technicalities as evidence.

8-8 and third place in the weakest division in football is not a technicality. Are there 15 teams worse than that?

You are acting as if I don't recognize that there is any offensive talent on this team. That's not the case. My original point was that sports columnists are not underrating the colts if they think they will finish 3rd in the AFC south next year.

Dam8610
05-16-2017, 08:41 PM
I get what you are saying But it's a lot different. People are comparing Tom Brady to a massive and proven body of work that was Manning's time with the Colts and Denver. There's no real solid proof that Brady is better then manning or vise versa, so homer fans have to draw on technicalities as evidence.

8-8 and third place in the weakest division in football is not a technicality. Are there 15 teams worse than that?

You are acting as if I don't recognize that there is any offensive talent on this team. That's not the case. My original point was that sports columnists are not underrating the colts if they think they will finish 3rd in the AFC south next year.

I never said anything about where the team will finish in the standings. Offenses and teams are not the same thing. It's possible to have a great offense on a mediocre or bad team, because there are three phases to the game, and if your defense is atrocious (as the Colts defense was last year), it can drag down the overall team performance quite a bit (as it did last year). I'm not arguing that anyone should be picking the Colts to win the AFC South (though I could easily see that happening), my argument was very simply that you won't find 15 offenses in the NFL with the talent or proven performance of the Colts offense. To refute that argument would require naming 15 NFL offenses that would meet those qualifications. Arguing against the 2016 team's overall performance is entirely irrelevant to my argument.

natagu23
05-16-2017, 11:52 PM
Tom Brady is better than Manning.

Hate to say it but he just is. Last year's Superbowl did it for me.

Yes, it was a epic choke by the Falcons, but a lot of it had to do with Tom Brady's aura.

In the 2nd half you know the Falcons were like "oh sh*t! Here comes Tom Brady and those lesbians."

Manning, for as great as he was never instilled that kinda fear to opposing teams on the big stage.

Dam8610
05-17-2017, 08:50 AM
Manning, for as great as he was never instilled that kinda fear to opposing teams on the big stage.

Manning imposed that kind of fear into Bill Belicheat when he (Manning) was at his worst. Belicheat didn't take the points twice against Denver, and it cost him an AFC Championship.

Besides, if you take away from Brady accomplishments that were gotten by cheating, he doesn't compare to Manning at all.

1965southpaw
05-17-2017, 10:44 AM
In other patriots news this morning Brady's wife was on cbs this morning claiming that hubby had several concussions last season. Lol, of course none of them made it to the injury report. Oops

Pez
05-17-2017, 12:12 PM
I never said anything about where the team will finish in the standings. Offenses and teams are not the same thing. It's possible to have a great offense on a mediocre or bad team, because there are three phases to the game, and if your defense is atrocious (as the Colts defense was last year), it can drag down the overall team performance quite a bit (as it did last year). I'm not arguing that anyone should be picking the Colts to win the AFC South (though I could easily see that happening), my argument was very simply that you won't find 15 offenses in the NFL with the talent or proven performance of the Colts offense. To refute that argument would require naming 15 NFL offenses that would meet those qualifications. Arguing against the 2016 team's overall performance is entirely irrelevant to my argument.

Thanks for clearing up the fact that there are three phases to the game. In the 40 years that I have been an NFL fan that one has always stumped me.

Yes, the Colts round out the top 10 in offensive yards gained per ESPN. I wont insult you by asking if that means they are a top 10 offense.

You used the term "proven performance" in stating that I needed to name 15 offenses. Is net yards gained really "proven performance?" Can I use Rushing yards as "proven performance?" (The colts were 23rd)

You are asking me to quantify the proven performance of 15 offenses including their level of talent. Should we rank talent over passing yards? Is receiving talent worth more of less than Offensive Line talent? What if I rate Jack Dolye a 94, but you still really cant dance to it?

There is no way any one can do this, not me, not you, not sherck. This is why they play the games. Last year the colts managed to lose as many as they won.

Dam8610
05-17-2017, 12:34 PM
In other patriots news this morning Brady's wife was on cbs this morning claiming that hubby had several concussions last season. Lol, of course none of them made it to the injury report. Oops

They're the Patriots, they're not required to comply with NFL rules and regulations. Only the other 31 teams have to follow those.

Dam8610
05-17-2017, 12:43 PM
Thanks for clearing up the fact that there are three phases to the game. In the 40 years that I have been an NFL fan that one has always stumped me.

Yes, the Colts round out the top 10 in offensive yards gained per ESPN. I wont insult you by asking if that means they are a top 10 offense.

You used the term "proven performance" in stating that I needed to name 15 offenses. Is net yards gained really "proven performance?" Can I use Rushing yards as "proven performance?" (The colts were 23rd)

You are asking me to quantify the proven performance of 15 offenses including their level of talent. Should we rank talent over passing yards? Is receiving talent worth more of less than Offensive Line talent? What if I rate Jack Dolye a 94, but you still really cant dance to it?

There is no way any one can do this, not me, not you, not sherck. This is why they play the games. Last year the colts managed to lose as many as they won.

I don't understand how you equate overall team performance to offensive talent or performance. It just doesn't add up. Only 7 NFL teams scored more points than the Colts last year. To me, that indicates that the problem with team performance lies elsewhere on the team.

Pez
05-17-2017, 04:04 PM
I don't understand how you equate overall team performance to offensive talent or performance. It just doesn't add up. Only 7 NFL teams scored more points than the Colts last year. To me, that indicates that the problem with team performance lies elsewhere on the team.

To be honest, I just explained it. If you want to keep grabbing a stat and telling me what it means, go ahead.

You and I both know there is more to football than stats. This offense is suspect until it proves otherwise. We score this many points and yards because we have Andrew luck. We lost to the Steelers 28-7 on thanksgiving day under Tolzien.

Edit: Fuck the Pats

smitty46953
05-17-2017, 05:03 PM
To be honest, I just explained it. If you want to keep grabbing a stat and telling me what it means, go ahead.

You and I both know there is more to football than stats. This offense is suspect until it proves otherwise. We score this many points and yards because we have Andrew luck. We lost to the Steelers 28-7 on thanksgiving day under Tolzien.

Edit: Fuck the Pats

He argues with Stop signs ... :cool:

Brylok
05-17-2017, 07:27 PM
Fuck the Pats... Bruins... Redsox... Celtics... basically any team that awful fanbase supports.

omahacolt
05-17-2017, 08:26 PM
Tom Brady is better than Manning.

Hate to say it but he just is. Last year's Superbowl did it for me.

Yes, it was a epic choke by the Falcons, but a lot of it had to do with Tom Brady's aura.

In the 2nd half you know the Falcons were like "oh sh*t! Here comes Tom Brady and those lesbians."

This is the most moronic post I have ever read. What the fuck are you even talking about? Dumb shit

natagu23
05-17-2017, 11:46 PM
This is the most moronic post I have ever read. What the fuck are you even talking about? Dumb shit

Tom Brady is better than Peyton Manning on the big stage?

How dumb do you have to be not to understand that?

Dam8610
05-18-2017, 01:29 AM

You confuse "better" with "cheats more".

rcubed
05-18-2017, 02:03 AM
Maybe the madden curse will strike this year

omahacolt
05-18-2017, 02:03 AM

Except he isn't

Holy fuck dude. Have you been brainwashed by Espn? Tom Brady's aura? What is that?

Put manning on the pats and they probably win 8 Super Bowls or more.

Tom Brady's aura. Haha wtf

FatDT
05-18-2017, 08:23 AM
Tom Brady from the last few seasons might be almost as good as Manning was for his entire career. Cheating or not he's a very good QB. But he took a long time to get there and has had exponentially better coaching and a much better supporting cast. I can't believe I am having this conversation in 2017 with a long-time Colts fan.

Spike
05-18-2017, 10:44 AM
You confuse "better" with "cheats more".

I would add lucky too. If the Falcons and Seahawks weren't such dumb fucks, Brady at best would only be 2-5 instead of 5-2. I don't count the Pats win over the Rams because that was the start of their cheating ways.

natagu23
05-18-2017, 08:22 PM
Tom Brady from the last few seasons might be almost as good as Manning was for his entire career. Cheating or not he's a very good QB. But he took a long time to get there and has had exponentially better coaching and a much better supporting cast. I can't believe I am having this conversation in 2017 with a long-time Colts fan.

Stop it.

Brady could literally win two more superbowls and Colt fans would still say Manning was the better Qb when it took two great post-season defensive runs/team to get Manning his rings.

Again, when it comes to clutch... Brady has the come back drives and rings to prove it. Meanwhile as a Colts fan, I know how mediocre Manning was in the 2007 post season, and I saw the Broncos' defense literally carry Manning to a Superbowl.

So, clutch doesn't count for anything?

Mr. Session
05-18-2017, 08:38 PM
Stop it.

Brady could literally win two more superbowls and Colt fans would still say Manning was the better Qb when it took two great post-season defensive runs/team to get Manning his rings.

Again, when it comes to clutch... Brady has the come back drives and rings to prove it. Meanwhile as a Colts fan, I know how mediocre Manning was in the 2007 post season, and I saw the Broncos' defense literal carry Manning to a Superbowl.

I understand where you're coming from.

But Brady is not a fair comparison. Manning never enjoyed the consistent supporting cast that Brady did. Manning had some offensive weapons but I never felt Manning's teams had more talent in relation to New England. Brady has had one head coach his entire career. That coach also happens to be the best to ever do it. I know he cheats, I'm done crying about it because it's evident nobody really gives a shit.

Brady proved to me he had a dick and balls when they lost that game to Denver in the conference championship. Ware/Miller and everyone else on that Denver defense kicked the dog shit out of Brady in ways I really don't think Manning could have handled.

But Manning has won two superbowls with two different teams, and appeared in four. And I just don't think Brady does that. I think FatDT is right in the suggestion that perhaps now Brady is as good of a pure quarterback as Manning was his entire career, but if anything that illustrates how incredible Manning was for this Franchise. The success of the colts literally started and stopped with Manning, New England should have gone to the playoffs with Matt Castle's 11-5 record, the year Brady's knee folded.

Colts And Orioles
05-18-2017, 09:06 PM
I understand where you're coming from.

But Brady is not a fair comparison. Manning never enjoyed the consistent supporting cast that Brady did. Manning had some offensive weapons, but I never felt Manning's teams had more talent in relation to New England. Brady has had one head coach his entire career. That coach also happens to be the best to ever do it. I know he cheats, I'm done crying about it because it's evident nobody really gives a shit.

Brady proved to me he had a dick and balls when they lost that game to Denver in the conference championship. Ware/Miller and everyone else on that Denver defense kicked the dog shit out of Brady in ways I really don't think Manning could have handled.

But Manning has won two superbowls with two different teams, and appeared in four. And I just don't think Brady does that. I think FatDT is right in the suggestion that perhaps now Brady is as good of a pure quarterback as Manning was his entire career, but if anything that illustrates how incredible Manning was for this Franchise. The success of the colts literally started and stopped with Manning, New England should have gone to the playoffs with Matt Castle's 11-5 record, the year Brady's knee folded.

o

When Peyton Manning missed the entire 2011 season due to injury, the Colts lost their first 13 games of the season, and went 2-14 overall.

When Tom Brady missed the entire 2008 season, the Patriots went 11-5 with Matt Cassel at quarterback, and only missed the postseason because of a tiebreaker. In fact, they were only the second team ever to go 11-5 and miss the postseason (the 1985 Denver Broncos being the other) since the inaugural 16-game schedule season in 1978.

Terry Bradshaw was a very good quarterback, and he excelled in the postseason (particularly in bad-weather games.) And I believe that he is rightfully a member of the Hall-of-Fame. However, his being 4-0 in the Super Bowl as a starting quarterback (including two Super Bowl MVP awards) does not necessarily mean that he was a better quarterback than was Dan Marino, whose team was blown out by the 49ers by a score of 38-16 in the only Super Bowl that he ever reached.

Yes, Brady has made it to 7 Super Bowls, winning 5 of them. That doesn't necessarily doesn't make him a better quarterback than Peyton Manning, any more than Terry Bradshaw's 2 Super Bowl MVP's and 4 Super Bowl titles necessarily make him a better quarterback than Dan Marino.

Bart Stahr won 5 world championships also, but I don't think that that necessarily means that he was a better quarterback than John Elway, Johnny Unitas, Drew Brees, or Roger Staubach all were, either.

o

Dam8610
05-18-2017, 09:50 PM

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck. "Clutch" has been proven a myth time and time again statistically.

Also, Brady has yet to win a Super Bowl legitimately.

natagu23
05-19-2017, 01:13 AM
If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck. "Clutch" has been proven a myth time and time again statistically.

Also, Brady has yet to win a Super Bowl legitimately.

Stop doing mental gymnastics Damn.

We've all seen the opposite of "clutch" throughout the many sports where guys completely choke in crunch time. The Finals, World Series, NFL postseason etc.

If your argument is trying to dismantle the very notion of the term clutch to discredit Brady then 1. Your argument is terrible and 2. you're practically admitting he is clutch, but because Brady is clutch that somehow the "clutch" characteristic is a myth.

omahacolt
05-19-2017, 06:02 AM

We've all seen the opposite of "clutch" throughout the many sports where guys completely choke in crunch time. The Finals, World Series, NFL postseason etc.

If your argument is trying to dismantle the very notion of the term clutch to discredit Brady then 1. Your argument is terrible and 2. you're practically admitting he is clutch, but because Brady is clutch that somehow the "clutch" characteristic is a myth.

So clutch he lost to manning in what 3 of the 4 afc championship games?

Dam8610
05-19-2017, 10:22 AM

It's not "mental gymnastics", it's math and science. Google "clutch myth statistics" and see what comes up.

Brylok
05-19-2017, 11:40 AM
She really, really wants him to retire. Perhaps putting the concussion stuff out there will speed up the process. Hopefully this will be his last year.

rcubed
05-19-2017, 11:48 AM
She really, really wants him to retire. Perhaps putting the concussion stuff out there will speed up the process. Hopefully this will be his last year.
when is belichick going to retire? Thats what I am waiting for.

The pessimist in me thinks he will just go to the front office and let one of his minions handle the day to day coaching stuff and not much will change.

Pez
05-19-2017, 01:27 PM
Heading out for the first week of lake season. Fuck the Pats.

omahacolt
05-19-2017, 08:46 PM
Stop it.

Again, when it comes to clutch... Brady has the come back drives and rings to prove it. Meanwhile as a Colts fan, I know how mediocre Manning was in the 2007 post season, and I saw the Broncos' defense literally carry Manning to a Superbowl.

look motherfucker

how did tom brady get his reputation? off adam vinitieris foot and cheating. he throws 3 yard passes and lets his guys make the plays. he is a fucking game manager. he always has a very solid to great defense and a good running game. his protection has been stellar throughout his career

if you want to actually look at football, and take away the moronic shit you hear on espn or read on espn or whatever else you look at, there has never been a better qb than manning. and we all know i wasn't his biggest fan.

anyone who has watched the game for the last 20 years and doesn't say manning isn't the best qb they have seen is

1) a liar
2) stupid
3) has no idea about the sport other than a superficial glance at it on sundays

even the stat i pointed out is retarded. but yet most people will eat it up. manning is something like 3 of 4 against brady in championship games. they don't play each other. yet morons will lap that dumbass stat up like it is covered in gravy.

rex ryan said it best. and i will paraphrase. it wasn't if manning would figure you out, it was when. nobody knew the game like manning. and you factor in what he did and compare it to brady? it isn't even close.

brady is a figment of espn's imagination. an east coast bias. strip away all the fucking nonsense you have heard from talk radio or tv and make the case for brady. i fucking dare you

Stew Pidasole
05-29-2017, 02:58 AM
It's not "mental gymnastics", it's math and science. Google "clutch myth statistics" and see what comes up.

http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r612/StewPidasole/knows%20you_zpsj2lafjet.jpg

omahacolt
05-29-2017, 11:12 AM
looks like Puck got a 2nd username

Chromeburn
05-30-2017, 08:41 PM
The pats won what? 3-4 when Brady was out last season. They went to the playoffs with Matt Cassel. You try to swap a replacement in for Manning and that team wouldn't win anything. The titles are nice, but it was Belichick vs Manning, not Brady vs Manning.

Dam8610
05-30-2017, 09:10 PM
The pats won what? 3-4 when Brady was out last season. They went to the playoffs with Matt Cassel. You try to swap a replacement in for Manning and that team wouldn't win anything. The titles are nice, but it was Belichick vs Manning, not Brady vs Manning.

Belicheat and Brady are both cheaters that don't deserve mention in the same breath as Manning.

albany ed
05-31-2017, 06:01 AM

They had a good record with Cassel, but they didn't make the playoffs that year. But I agree, it's BB much more than it is Brady. But both will go down as GOATs.

Dewey 5
05-31-2017, 08:12 PM
They had a good record with Cassel, but they didn't make the playoffs that year. But I agree, it's BB much more than it is Brady. But both will go down as GOATs.

Well I'm certain Brady goes down on goats.