PDA

View Full Version : Behind enemy lines - Patriots

Lawrence Owen
04-02-2019, 05:27 AM
In my latest podcast, I sit down with Patriots podcaster: Tim Sheils. We talk about both teams, the extended rivalry, and answer some question's from some of my listeners! Please enjoy!

https://anchor.fm/lawrence-owen/episodes/Behind-Enemy-Lines---Patriots-e3kbae/a-ackidd

Maniac
04-02-2019, 08:20 AM
Fuck them

Brylok
04-02-2019, 10:13 AM
Wrong forum

Lawrence Owen
04-02-2019, 03:11 PM
It is Colts And Patriots.
We talk about both teams.
And if you dislike them, Then maybe listen to the pod and learn about them.
Little info like "How long Brady is expected to play, And what Colts players would the Pats want on their team."

SunTzu- " Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer".

Maniac
04-02-2019, 05:41 PM
Little info like "How long Brady is expected to play, And what Colts players would the Pats want on their team."

What do we need to learn about them? They're dirty cheaters. Fuck them.

Racehorse
04-02-2019, 06:35 PM
Fuck them

Not my type. I prefer loyalty, not cheaters when it comes to sex.

Brylok
04-02-2019, 06:41 PM

Why are you promoting your personal podcast on this forum? I think there is a user submitted section for that somewhere else on the website. I know enough about the Patriots, thanks.

Lawrence Owen
04-02-2019, 08:12 PM
Why are you promoting your personal podcast on this forum? I think there is a user submitted section for that somewhere else on the website. I know enough about the Patriots, thanks.

Because this is where Puck told me to post any content of mine that is Colts related.

Maniac
04-02-2019, 08:26 PM
Because this is where Puck told me to post any content of mine that is Colts related.

Then you didn't listen, because this isn't Colts related.

Luck4Reich
04-02-2019, 08:28 PM
In my latest podcast, I sit down with Patriots podcaster: Tim Sheils. We talk about both teams, the extended rivalry, and answer some question's from some of my listeners! Please enjoy!

https://anchor.fm/lawrence-owen/episodes/Behind-Enemy-Lines---Patriots-e3kbae/a-ackidd

Just keep doing your thing man.

Lawrence Owen
04-02-2019, 08:48 PM
Then you didn't listen, because this isn't Colts related.

Apparently you haven't read my post introducing the podcast, nor listened to the podcast, thus your words have 0 impact.
If you had read the intro, or listened to the pod, you'd know this is most definitely Colts related because we speak as much (if not more) about the Colts, as we do the Patriots.
I can't help if your hate prevents you from truly understanding the concept of 'open mindedness'. But there are a great many people out there that will try something, before casting judgement.

Maniac
04-02-2019, 08:56 PM
Apparently you haven't read my post introducing the podcast, nor listened to the podcast, thus your words have 0 impact.
If you had read the intro, or listened to the pod, you'd know this is most definitely Colts related because we speak as much (if not more) about the Colts, as we do the Patriots.
I can't help if your hate prevents you from truly understanding the concept of 'open mindedness'. But there are a great many people out there that will try something, before casting judgement.

No, I'm not clicking on your podcast when you advertise this one as being about the Patriots. Cut out the part about the cheaters then I'll listen to it.

If this entire podcast episode is about the Patriots, then my previous post stands as valid.

Lawrence Owen
04-02-2019, 09:11 PM
My entire "Behind enemy lines" podcast line will be speaking with writer's, players, and podcaster of division rivals, team rivals, and Teams we are scheduled to play in 2019.
We discuss Colts, and the team I'm interviewing, to get a deeper understanding of each team in question, from both sides.
If this line is not for you, then by all means, skip it. But that does not mean it is not Colts related, just because that is your opinion, and don't want something to do with another team, content wise, you read/listen. It is however, very much, Colts related.
But to each there own. I'll not judge you for your opinions. And I hope you find content more to your suiting's :)

Brylok
04-02-2019, 10:36 PM
My entire "Behind enemy lines" podcast line will be speaking with writer's, players, and podcaster of division rivals, team rivals, and Teams we are scheduled to play in 2019.
We discuss Colts, and the team I'm interviewing, to get a deeper understanding of each team in question, from both sides.
If this line is not for you, then by all means, skip it. But that does not mean it is not Colts related, just because that is your opinion, and don't want something to do with another team, content wise, you read/listen. It is however, very much, Colts related.
But to each there own. I'll not judge you for your opinions. And I hope you find content more to your suiting's :)

Fair enough. You come off as a bit condescending though. First impressions, you know? Just letting you know...

Lawrence Owen
04-02-2019, 10:41 PM
Fair enough. You come off as a bit condescending though. First impressions, you know? Just letting you know...

My apologies. I'm not normally condescending. And was not intending to be.
I admit I was a bit 'put off' by the hate I got. But as a Colts fan myself, I should have expected it. I was just hoping people would be more open minded. But I can understand how the title of the Pod would initially repel majority of Colts fans. But I was "Behind enemy lines"...Not "bedding with the enemy" lol

Maniac
04-02-2019, 10:47 PM
My apologies. I'm not normally condescending. And was not intending to be.
I admit I was a bit 'put off' by the hate I got. But as a Colts fan myself, I should have expected it. I was just hoping people would be more open minded. But I can understand how the title of the Pod would initially repel majority of Colts fans. But I was "Behind enemy lines"...Not "bedding with the enemy" lol

You didn't get hate. You got people messing with you and you took it wrong, so that's why I kept messing with you. The whole "fuck the pats" and "wrong forum" are the usual reactions to anything posted related to the patriots or other teams.

I personally honestly don't care what you post. If people enjoy it, that's great.

Dewey 5
04-02-2019, 11:03 PM
You didn't get hate. You got people messing with you and you took it wrong, so that's why I kept messing with you. The whole "fuck the pats" and "wrong forum" are the usual reactions to anything posted related to the patriots or other teams.

I personally honestly don't care what you post. If people enjoy it, that's great.

Still, fuck the cheats with a rusty rake.

Lawrence Owen
04-03-2019, 01:11 AM
Oh division rivals and Patriots, I do get why people dislike. I mean, I am a giant Colts fan as well.
But I also like hearing honest opinion's of fan's, writer's, players of those teams, about the Colts. Gives me a perspective outside the box.
And Puck warned me about people here can 'rib' at other people really hard here. I should have been more prepared for it..lol
Seriously, if anyone here actually listens to it, let me know what you think.
I do accept/want honest criticism.

Racehorse
04-03-2019, 06:44 AM

Maybe because his name is Larry, but he uses Lawrence to be more pretentious?

Luck4Reich
04-03-2019, 09:08 AM
Just ignore the Fucktards Larry.

Brylok
04-03-2019, 11:48 AM
Maybe because his name is Larry, but he uses Lawrence to be more pretentious?

No, mainly the "listen to my podcast and learn something" part. But, whatever. No big deal

Oldcolt
04-03-2019, 01:51 PM
I think it's great that this guy want to go to the trouble of making a podcast and letting us know about it. I don't listen to podcasts so I haven't checked Larry's out yet. Maybe tomorrow

What you need to realize Larry is that most people who come here love to give other people big time shit. Most of us like getting that shit, especially when its clever. Think of how you told friends they were friends in high school. You gave them shit unmercifully. Now as far as those pieces of shit in the northeast, you haven't been on this board long enough. There is a huge history and suffice it to say you MUST want to vomit when that 'team' is mentioned to be a real member of this board. I personally hate everything about them. Their fans, their logo, their owner, their coach and especially their piece of shit qb. So if you write anything 'nice' about them don't expect anything but shit. It's not you, we just hate those pricks

rcubed
04-03-2019, 03:39 PM
so let me get this straight...the podcast is only about the patriots?

Racehorse
04-03-2019, 05:25 PM
I think it's great that this guy want to go to the trouble of making a podcast and letting us know about it. I don't listen to podcasts so I haven't checked Larry's out yet. Maybe tomorrow

What you need to realize Larry is that most people who come here love to give other people big time shit. Most of us like getting that shit, especially when its clever. Think of how you told friends they were friends in high school. You gave them shit unmercifully. Now as far as those pieces of shit in the northeast, you haven't been on this board long enough. There is a huge history and suffice it to say you MUST want to vomit when that 'team' is mentioned to be a real member of this board. I personally hate everything about them. Their fans, their logo, their owner, their coach and especially their piece of shit qb. So if you write anything 'nice' about them don't expect anything but shit. It's not you, we just hate those pricks
Not to mention that when you go to ANY sports site, you are inundated with stories about them.

omahacolt
04-03-2019, 06:39 PM
Keep it up Larry. One day I might check it out

JAFF
04-04-2019, 05:15 PM
Keep it up Larry. One day I might check it out

No, he won't. Neither will I.

smitty46953
04-04-2019, 07:50 PM
Soon as he does a division rival, I hope all you inbreeds will shut up... :cool:

Lawrence Owen
04-04-2019, 11:18 PM
The Podcast I did prior was the Titans.
But For all those only wanting to hear Colts, I just did an hour long interview with Jake Arthur of Colts.com.
That Podcast will be out tomorrow.

Maniac
04-05-2019, 09:01 AM
Soon as he does a division rival

I don't think he needs to resort to sexual deviance in order to get traffic to his podcast.

omahacolt
04-05-2019, 01:07 PM
I don't think he needs to resort to sexual deviance in order to get traffic to his podcast.

I don’t think it would hurt his chances

Colts And Orioles
04-05-2019, 03:44 PM
As soon as he does a division rival, I hope that all you inbreeds will shut up ........ :cool:

I don't think that he needs to resort to sexual deviance in order to get traffic to his podcast.

o

I don't think that he needs to resort to that in order to get traffic on his podcasts either, but if he were getting it on with a divisional rival's cheerleaders, I wouldn't mind if he posted it.

o

JAFF
04-05-2019, 06:34 PM
Soon as he does a division rival, I hope all you inbreeds will shut up... :cool:

Mom says stop talking about us that way

Lawrence Owen
04-05-2019, 09:13 PM
o

I don't think that he needs to resort to that in order to get traffic on his podcasts either, but if he were getting it on with a divisional rival's cheerleaders, I wouldn't mind if he posted it.

o

I couldn't call that "Behind enemy lines"...maybe: "Under enemy sheets"?

P.S. I'd so have that as a video podcast...lol :)

Maniac
04-05-2019, 11:54 PM
I couldn't call that "Behind enemy lines"...maybe: "Under enemy sheets"?

P.S. I'd so have that as a video podcast...lol :)

You won't get much income on a 10 second podcast.

Lawrence Owen
04-06-2019, 12:41 AM
You won't get much income on a 10 second podcast.

Sure I would, 10 seconds would mean opportunities for multiple replays..lol:D