PDA

View Full Version : Cowherd LOVES what the Colts are doing.

Luck4Reich
03-23-2019, 11:13 PM
https://youtu.be/R3ty8xqFWDY

nate505
03-24-2019, 02:11 AM
Since he loves it I'm starting to like it less.

Luck4Reich
03-24-2019, 07:58 AM
Since he loves it I'm starting to like it less.

Well that makes zero sense.

I dont care much for the guy but all he is doing is bragging on the Colts formula for success .

If he was talking about how much he loved pussy would you like it less?

Indiana V2
03-24-2019, 09:40 AM
I used to not like Cowherd, especially when he was critical of Peyton and the Colts, but the more I listened to him over the years, the more he is right than wrong, and now I find myself agreeing with him quite often.

Spike
03-24-2019, 11:41 AM
Cowherd is one of the only guys who ever says much about the Colts. I know he likes Ballard a lot, had him on his show once or twice.

Can't watch Undisputed because I can't stand Skip Bayless. ESPN had become a joke too. Most of the time, I just listen to XM Sirius radio sports. It's a hell of a lot more entertaining.

Coltsalr
03-24-2019, 11:47 AM
Cowherd is one of the only guys who ever says much about the Colts. I know he likes Ballard a lot, had him on his show once or twice.

Can't watch Undisputed because I can't stand Skip Bayless. ESPN had become a joke too. Most of the time, I just listen to XM Sirius radio sports. It's a hell of a lot more entertaining.

I think Cowherd is in tight with Ballard. In 2017 for Week 1, Ballard/Cowherd sat next to each other in the press box for the USC game (Colts were in town to play the Rams).

Directly after that, Cowherd “mysteriously” called it on Luck being out for the season as a sort of pact made between Luck/Luck’s dad/Ballard (Pagano definitely not being in on it and Irsay maybe/maybe not being in on it).

Point is, Cowherd definitely probably has more insight into what Ballard’s vision is (a vision I’ve admitedly questioned and even now definitely can’t see in full).

daedge
03-24-2019, 08:13 PM

I dont care much for the guy but all he is doing is bragging on the Colts formula for success .

Post of the year.

Colts And Orioles
03-24-2019, 09:23 PM
Cowherd is one of the only guys who ever says much about the Colts. I know that he likes Ballard a lot, as had him on his show once or twice.

I can't watch Undisputed, because I can't stand Skip Bayless. ESPN had become a joke, too. Most of the time, I just listen to XM Sirius radio sports. It's a hell of a lot more entertaining.

o

Skip Bayless is a total fucking scumbag.

He downplays athletes who have single-handedly carried average teams on their backs to contention year in and year out (Peyton Manning and LeBron James), and he licks Tom Brady's balls with the championships argument. Somebody needs to ask him, just once, if he thinks that 4-time Super Bowl winner and 2-time Super Bowl MVP Terry Bradshaw is necessarily a better quarterback than Dan Marino, whose teams made it to one Super Bowl and got blown off of the field in that game.

By the way, Charles Barkley agrees with me in regard to Bayless' scumbaghood.

Charles Barkley Says Most Media are Good People, Calls Skip Bayless a Scumbag

(By Adam Silvers)

https://www.complex.com/sports/2015/02/charles-barkley-calls-skip-bayless-a-scumbag-on-dan-patrick-show

o

Maniac
03-24-2019, 09:59 PM
Why is Cowherd's endorsement/praise special?

Spike
03-24-2019, 10:28 PM
o

Skip Bayless is a total fucking scumbag.

He downplays players who have single-handedly have carried average teams on their backs to contention year in and year out (Peyton Manning and LeBron James), and he licks Tom Brady's balls with the championships argument. Somebody needs to ask him, just once, if he thinks that 4-time Super Bowl winner and 2-time Super Bowl MVP Terry Bradshaw is necessarily a better quarterback than Dan Marino, whose teams made it to one Super Bowl and got blown off of the field in that game.

By the way, Charles Barkley agrees with me in regard to Bayless' scumbaghood.

Charles Barkley Says Most Media are Good People, Calls Skip Bayless a Scumbag

(By Adam Silvers)

https://www.complex.com/sports/2015/02/charles-barkley-calls-skip-bayless-a-scumbag-on-dan-patrick-show

o

Yep, so do a lot of other athletes, Richard Sherman for one. Bayless is a Luck hater so he can go fuck himself.

Spike
03-24-2019, 10:29 PM

Nothing special, just nice to hear one of the talking heads giving the Colts a little praise.

Butter
03-25-2019, 01:22 AM

Lighten up, Francis. It is the offseason and it is something Colts related too discuss.

Maniac
03-25-2019, 06:50 AM
Nothing special, just nice to hear one of the talking heads giving the Colts a little praise.

For me, they can all hate all they want. It will quickly change when we win Superbowls.

Maniac
03-25-2019, 06:51 AM
Lighten up, Francis. It is the offseason and it is something Colts related too discuss.

Don't touch my stuff. Anyone touches my stuff, I'll kill ya.

JAFF
03-25-2019, 08:33 AM

That' would depend on which pussy he was talking about.

Racehorse
03-25-2019, 10:50 AM
Don't touch my stuff. Anyone touches my stuff, I'll kill ya.

You were a lot nicer as Jesus Christ. J/S

Maniac
03-25-2019, 02:27 PM
You were a lot nicer as Jesus Christ. J/S

I guess you didn't get the movie reference?

Luck4Reich
03-25-2019, 06:31 PM

Hes old like me so I'm sure he did..lol
I think he is just giving you hell... so bring JC back!:eek::D

Racehorse
03-25-2019, 07:10 PM

It had little to do with that post. You have been angry since turning away from the Savior.

Discflinger
03-25-2019, 10:58 PM
At least wait until Easter to resurrect.

Maniac
03-26-2019, 04:10 AM
It had little to do with that post. You have been angry since turning away from the Savior.

It's like in wrasslin', if you're the good guy for a while, you get tired of it and you turn to being the bad guy.