PDA

View Full Version : Kract arrested.

Racehorse
02-22-2019, 01:08 PM
https://sports.yahoo.com/patriots-owner-robert-kraft-arrested-prostitution-sting-florida-165838677.html

Wrong forum, but who cares

FatDT
02-22-2019, 01:32 PM
Kract

FFS Racehorse you had one job.

But that is a messed up situation. I have less of or no problem with a person paying a consenting adult for sex. But places like that trap women into sexual slavery by stealing their passports and threatening them if they don't agree to prostitution. It's not some secret. Kraft took part in it, perpetuated that system, and it's BS for him to only get solicitation for it. But rich people don't go to prison so I guess it's not surprising.

HoosierinFL
02-22-2019, 01:35 PM
So now he can add prostitution ring to his collection of rings

smitty46953
02-22-2019, 03:01 PM

and another happy ending :rolleyes:

Chromeburn
02-22-2019, 03:36 PM

But that is a messed up situation. I have less of or no problem with a person paying a consenting adult for sex. But places like that trap women into sexual slavery by stealing their passports and threatening them if they don't agree to prostitution. It's not some secret. Kraft took part in it, perpetuated that system, and it's BS for him to only get solicitation for it. But rich people don't go to prison so I guess it's not surprising.

Yeah don't believe everything you read. I'm sure this happened to a few girls, but the vast majority do it willingly. They make more doing this than anything they could back home. They just passed a new sex trafficking law so the police are emphasizing that so everything can fall under it. Where this really happens is meetups and hidden places that an underground community knows about. They move it around, could be a warehouse or out in the woods. Not in the middle of a strip mall where a girl could walk across the street and flag a cop in two minutes.

omahacolt
02-22-2019, 03:41 PM
This is absolutely hilarious

Racehorse
02-22-2019, 04:41 PM

Hey, based on what he may have paid for, the typo might just be legit.

FatDT
02-22-2019, 05:10 PM
Yeah don't believe everything you read. I'm sure this happened to a few girls, but the vast majority do it willingly. They make more doing this than anything they could back home. They just passed a new sex trafficking law so the police are emphasizing that so everything can fall under it. Where this really happens is meetups and hidden places that an underground community knows about. They move it around, could be a warehouse or out in the woods. Not in the middle of a strip mall where a girl could walk across the street and flag a cop in two minutes.

What are you basing any of this on? I'm going to continue to believe the vice cop with 14 years of experience that told me his first-hand experience, the documentaries I've watched, and the articles with citations I've read over what Chromeburn says on coltfreaks.

JAFF
02-22-2019, 05:16 PM

That was pretty good. Well done

Dam8610
02-22-2019, 05:29 PM
The owner that supports the most successful cheating operation in the history of the league got caught doing something illegal. Color me shocked.

omahacolt
02-22-2019, 07:48 PM

So chrome is a sex trafficker? Good to know

JAFF
02-22-2019, 08:03 PM
I have a problem with the whole idea that women choose this. How many girls woke up this morning and decided they should be a prostitute?

jasperhobbs
02-22-2019, 08:36 PM
How can Kraft deny it if they have it on video?

Chromeburn
02-22-2019, 08:42 PM
What are you basing any of this on? I'm going to continue to believe the vice cop with 14 years of experience that told me his first-hand experience, the documentaries I've watched, and the articles with citations I've read over what Chromeburn says on coltfreaks.

My sister is a social worker and specifically works in human trafficking and sex trafficking in Los Angeles and now San Francisco. She's seen the shit that doesn't really make the news. Girls locked in windowless basements handcuffed to metal bunk beds forced to service men, a lot of them underage and can't speak English.

A lot of these girls in the spas come over and keep coming over again and again. They usually return home because their visa is up and they have to spend a certain amount of time out of the country. Then they come back over. They're mostly prostitutes and they can speak passing English. They have health workers come in and test them for STD's regularly. I'm sure there are some that got tricked, but these spas are open air-conditioned places. No one is locked up as far as I know. They're filled with pro's from overseas that make a fair amount of money.

Spike
02-22-2019, 08:42 PM

It's the Patriot way. Deny every fucking thing even though they catch you red handed. Such a dispicable organization.

Chromeburn
02-22-2019, 08:45 PM
I have a problem with the whole idea that women choose this. How many girls woke up this morning and decided they should be a prostitute?

Asia is very different and has very different values from the west.

1965southpaw
02-22-2019, 08:49 PM

I'm sure Roger can make it disappear. He has experience with that sort of thing. #felategate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1965southpaw
02-22-2019, 08:52 PM

smitty46953
02-22-2019, 09:27 PM
So now he can add prostitution ring to his collection of ringsDeflated ball's again as evidence?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Butter
02-22-2019, 10:01 PM

Poverty forces people to make decisions we have a hard time understanding. It does not make it ok and does not mean they are not being exploited.

Colts And Orioles
02-22-2019, 10:18 PM
How can Kraft deny it if they have it on video ???

o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvP_K4rwwcg

o

DrSpaceman
02-22-2019, 11:37 PM
My sister is a social worker and specifically works in human trafficking and sex trafficking in Los Angeles and now San Francisco. She's seen the shit that doesn't really make the news. Girls locked in windowless basements handcuffed to metal bunk beds forced to service men, a lot of them underage and can't speak English.

A lot of these girls in the spas come over and keep coming over again and again. They usually return home because their visa is up and they have to spend a certain amount of time out of the country. Then they come back over. They're mostly prostitutes and they can speak passing English. They have health workers come in and test them for STD's regularly. I'm sure there are some that got tricked, but these spas are open air-conditioned places. No one is locked up as far as I know. They're filled with pro's from overseas that make a fair amount of money.

Yes sure sounds like a glamorous and respectful way for them to earn a living, giving happy ending handy's in a massage spa to 70+ year old men. Every girl's dream job.

Kraft and that whole lying organization can go fuck themselves. Of course he denies it, even though they have him on video. That is what they do, time and again, lie and lie and lie.

Coltsalr
02-22-2019, 11:38 PM
Hopefully the hooker was getting Bob Kraft in the ass with a barbed wire dildo.

Chromeburn
02-23-2019, 12:09 AM
Poverty forces people to make decisions we have a hard time understanding. It does not make it ok and does not mean they are not being exploited.

I usually discover money at the core of most bad behavior. However, just to be clear I never said it was ok.

But I was thinking of this since you brought up exploitation. The investigation went on for 8 months. They knew about 1500 guys were rolling through the places a year. So they allowed these women to unwillingly have sex with these men for 8 months while they built their case. Could they have not just taken them, give them to immigration, ask the Chinese Embassy for help returning them? Instead, they worked the case for 8 months?

omahacolt
02-23-2019, 12:28 AM

Besides your mother?

Chromeburn
02-23-2019, 12:36 AM
Yes sure sounds like a glamorous and respectful way for them to earn a living, giving happy ending handy's in a massage spa to 70+ year old men. Every girl's dream job.

I don't know what to say to this. I'm not glamorizing anything. But I'm sure if you grew up poor in China you would rise above it all to be the beacon of condescending judgment you are now. Maybe you are just happy your family isn't starving to death and you can provide them with something to eat. So yeah letting a bunch of old white dudes armed with their blue pills and little pricks poke you all day. Maybe to some people that is better than dying.

Kraft and that whole lying organization can go fuck themselves. Of course he denies it, even though they have him on video. That is what they do, time and again, lie and lie and lie.

That's a given.

1965southpaw
02-23-2019, 01:10 AM
I'm hearing this investigation may be linked to the prior Jeffrey Epstein case. Next few days should be interesting. :eek:

Colt Classic
02-23-2019, 09:24 AM
It reaches so far down the Presidential line of succession that Nancy Pelosi is now President of the United States.

JAFF
02-23-2019, 09:32 AM

And we don't live there, we live here and forced prostitution is god awful.

JAFF
02-23-2019, 09:34 AM
Besides your mother?

I was thinking about you, but I have enough class not to mention you by name

Racehorse
02-23-2019, 09:44 AM
Besides your mother?

Jaff is Dam's brother? Huh!

omahacolt
02-23-2019, 10:52 AM
Jaff is Dam's brother? Huh!

I do see a striking resemblance

DrSpaceman
02-23-2019, 01:18 PM
I don't know what to say to this. I'm not glamorizing anything. But I'm sure if you grew up poor in China you would rise above it all to be the beacon of condescending judgment you are now. Maybe you are just happy your family isn't starving to death and you can provide them with something to eat. So yeah letting a bunch of old white dudes armed with their blue pills and little pricks poke you all day. Maybe to some people that is better than dying.

That's a given.

Just to be clear, as someone who travelled to china to adopt an orphan from there last year, has seen first hand the conditions they endure and plans to travel back to adopt another child next year, the condescension I exhibit is not towards the women involved. I understate their plight. The condescension is towards those who take advantage of these women, employ them in situations that are illegal in this country and place them in situations still below even the standard of living considered poor in our society, yet justify it by thinking that providing a minimal to modest level of improvement over their deplorable, barely livable conditions in China makes it all worthwhile and A-OK

IndyNorm
02-23-2019, 01:47 PM

Not just Asia, but most of the world from the US. Much like with drugs the best way to reduce the disgusting and shady aspects of these types of things is to legalize and regulate it.

Chromeburn
02-23-2019, 04:31 PM
Just to be clear, as someone who travelled to china to adopt an orphan from there last year, has seen first hand the conditions they endure and plans to travel back to adopt another child next year, the condescension I exhibit is not towards the women involved. I understate their plight. The condescension is towards those who take advantage of these women, employ them in situations that are illegal in this country and place them in situations still below even the standard of living considered poor in our society, yet justify it by thinking that providing a minimal to modest level of improvement over their deplorable, barely livable conditions in China makes it all worthwhile and A-OK

Then I apologize bc I misconstrued your post. One of my oldest friends married a Chinese woman from a small village over 10 years ago. They met when he was in peace corp. He likened it to almost a purchase when they tried to get permission from her family. A dowery on steroids was the phrase he used. But he described their situation in rural China as miserable. However I see too often Americans judging women like these for their choices when they don’t have an inkling of the differences and level of opportunity between our countries.

This is really a complicated situation and I didn’t really want to get into the details. These spas are split into nationalities also, Vietnamese, Korean, Thai, Chinese. The situations can differ according to the country they are from. The females in China are still devalued even though they have a shortage of women and are having to import them now. I’m likely not saying anything you don’t know. There is really a lot more to it, some fly in with a visa through LA or San Fran then fly again somewhere around the country to work. They do this repeatedly for years. Prostitutes that have entered the life due to a variety of reasons.

Then there is another type that are smuggled in through shipping containers and forced into servitude. These people do not enter legally and the people that smuggle them in don’t want them to see the light of day or be exposed at all. These people would not be hiding in a strip mall in the middle of white urban sprawl.

Chromeburn
02-23-2019, 04:40 PM
Not just Asia, but most of the world from the US. Much like with drugs the best way to reduce the disgusting and shady aspects of these types of things is to legalize and regulate it.

Tax it, use proceeds to help people immersed in it. But that will never happen bc the hardest thing for America to admit is that it Isn’t perfect and might have a problem.

Indiana V2
02-23-2019, 06:15 PM
Rub and tug...can't get that mental image out of my head.

JAFF
02-23-2019, 06:18 PM
I do see a striking resemblance

You resemble the south end of a horse headed north

JAFF
02-23-2019, 06:20 PM

God bless you and your family.

Luck4Reich
02-23-2019, 06:21 PM
I'm sure his wife has always known him as a cheater. She probably runs and hides from his crooked yellow teeth ass. Why does a billionaire have crooked yellow teeth??

JAFF
02-23-2019, 06:22 PM

Try it, you might like it. I wouldn't pay for it if you are in Florida

1965southpaw
02-23-2019, 06:25 PM

They are saying there is a 100 percent chance this video gets leaked. I hope to God it doesn't. Cause if it does and I see it there isn't enough eye bleach to make me feel clean again. :eek:

Luck4Reich
02-23-2019, 06:30 PM
They are saying there is a 100 percent chance this video gets leaked. I hope to God it doesn't. Cause if it does and I see it there isn't enough eye bleach to make me feel clean again. :eek:

He's a billionaire.. I'm sure you would jerk him for cash.

JAFF
02-23-2019, 06:30 PM
I'm sure his wife has always known him as a cheater. She probably runs and hides from his crooked yellow teeth ass. Why does a billionaire have crooked yellow teeth??

She passed after a bout with cancer. He had a little girl friend during that time. It's ridiculous that a billionaire goes to a strip mall for his jollies.

Luck4Reich
02-23-2019, 06:31 PM
She passed after a bout with cancer. He had a little girl friend during that time. It's ridiculous that a billionaire goes to a strip mall for his jollies.

When I looked.him up it showed him married to some young blonde currently

Luck4Reich
02-23-2019, 06:33 PM

With that kind of money I would think the strip club could come to you. :cool:

1965southpaw
02-23-2019, 06:35 PM

No thanks. I made more than enough cash on my own and don't need his cheating bills.

JAFF
02-23-2019, 08:39 PM
When I looked.him up it showed him married to some young blonde currently

I would look again.

Butter
02-23-2019, 09:44 PM
I usually discover money at the core of most bad behavior. However, just to be clear I never said it was ok.

But I was thinking of this since you brought up exploitation. The investigation went on for 8 months. They knew about 1500 guys were rolling through the places a year. So they allowed these women to unwillingly have sex with these men for 8 months while they built their case. Could they have not just taken them, give them to immigration, ask the Chinese Embassy for help returning them? Instead, they worked the case for 8 months?

That is troubling, I agree. I am not sure the answer if they do that and don't have a great case the bad guys walk and keep doing it, so that sucks also.

Butter
02-23-2019, 09:47 PM

I believe he is a widower. How does Mark Davis have that hair?

Butter
02-23-2019, 09:48 PM

I mean, you don't have to watch it.

FatDT
02-23-2019, 10:48 PM

That’s a real shitty thing to say to somebody.

smitty46953
02-23-2019, 11:27 PM
No thanks. I made more than enough cash on my own and don't need his cheating bills.

Hooker jersey paid off ? :eek:

1965southpaw
02-23-2019, 11:32 PM
Hooker jersey paid off ? :eek:

You got it Smitty. :p

omahacolt
02-23-2019, 11:52 PM
That’s a real shitty thing to say to somebody.

Let’s be honest. Pretty much everyone has a price

JAFF
02-24-2019, 12:07 AM
Let’s be honest. Pretty much everyone has a price

Yeah, your mom goes for pocket change

Luck4Reich
02-24-2019, 10:18 AM
I caught a bit of espn radio this morning. A Patriots fan called in defending Kraft. He said what about Jim Irsay? This is no different. The host quickly said Irsay never denied his actions and went to rehab. He then told the guy to stop being a Patriothead. I know you love everything Tommy and Chowder but you cant even compare the two. Damn Pat's fans lol. It was great he was put in his place.

Spike
02-24-2019, 01:04 PM
I caught a bit of espn radio this morning. A Patriots fan called in defending Kraft. He said what about Jim Irsay? This is no different. The host quickly said Irsay never denied his actions and went to rehab. He then told the guy to stop being a Patriothead. I know you love everything Tommy and Chowder but you cant even compare the two. Damn Pat's fans lol. It was great he was put in his place.

Patriot fans are fucking idiots. Irsay got a 6 game suspension and a $500,000 fine.

Those dumb fans never see anything their organization does as being wrong, it's all about the Patriot hate. Nothing but a bunch of douche bags.

Luck4Reich
02-24-2019, 03:00 PM
Patriot fans are fucking idiots. Irsay got a 6 game suspension and a $500,000 fine.

Those dumb fans never see anything their organization does as being wrong, it's all about the Patriot hate. Nothing but a bunch of douche bags.

Agreed they are all idiots.. I'm confident Kraft has spent a lot of money for those SB championships somehow, some way.

JAFF
02-24-2019, 03:43 PM
In breaking news, water is wet

DrSpaceman
02-24-2019, 04:10 PM
I think most of us as well pretty well agreed Irsay deserved what he got, even as fans of the Colts.

In fact I think many of use wish he could have been suspended longer. From what I have read of them from the time Irsay was suspended, the team would probably be in better hands with his daughters running things than with him in charge

JAFF
02-24-2019, 04:57 PM
I think most of us as well pretty well agreed Irsay deserved what he got, even as fans of the Colts.

In fact I think many of use wish he could have been suspended longer. From what I have read of them from the time Irsay was suspended, the team would probably be in better hands with his daughters running things than with him in charge

I don't agree with you on his punishment. But he if he had a flaw, it was his personal life, not about cheating. Irsay loves the Colts. He never got involved with Polian or Grigson. He has a flaw. He doesn't want to be his dad. He's not. He found Ballard and he NEVER tells a coach what to do.

Whatever is Jim's problems, it's not that he's a dick. He's not. I don't believe there is a mean bone in his body.

Jim Irsay's flaws were personal. If his daughters learned anything from football they learned it from him

Dewey 5
02-24-2019, 06:01 PM

DrSpaceman
02-25-2019, 09:08 AM
I don't agree with you on his punishment. But he if he had a flaw, it was his personal life, not about cheating. Irsay loves the Colts. He never got involved with Polian or Grigson. He has a flaw. He doesn't want to be his dad. He's not. He found Ballard and he NEVER tells a coach what to do.

Whatever is Jim's problems, it's not that he's a dick. He's not. I don't believe there is a mean bone in his body.

Jim Irsay's flaws were personal. If his daughters learned anything from football they learned it from him

I never said he cheated or that he is a dick.

That doesn't make him a good owner. He tweets too much crap. He completely screwed up the Pagano and Grigson hire. He waited far too long to fire both of them.

Ballard was a good hire. They kind of lucked into Reich but eventually got it right. The team is on the right path now

But largely due to Irsay they completely mishandled the first 5 years of Luck's career.

Pez
02-25-2019, 10:16 AM
I never said he cheated or that he is a dick.

That doesn't make him a good owner. He tweets too much crap. He completely screwed up the Pagano and Grigson hire. He waited far too long to fire both of them.

Ballard was a good hire. They kind of lucked into Reich but eventually got it right. The team is on the right path now

But largely due to Irsay they completely mishandled the first 5 years of Luck's career.

I agree with you for the most part, I think Grigson is likely more to blame than Pagano.

First year 11-5 and playoff berth
Second year 11-5 and playoff win
Third year 11-5 and two playoff wins.

How does Irsay justify firing Pags or Grigson after year 3... Sure it was all spit shine and sealing wax, but we cant really have it both ways. We want an owner to hire good people and let them run the team.

If anyone was to see the forest through the trees that was three years of 11-5 and deeper playoff runs each year and know he has to fire his GM and Coach, Irsay is not that guy.

DrSpaceman
02-25-2019, 10:56 AM
I agree with you for the most part, I think Grigson is likely more to blame than Pagano.

How does Irsay justify firing Pags or Grigson after year 3... Sure it was all spit shine and sealing wax, but we cant really have it both ways. We want an owner to hire good people and let them run the team.

If anyone was to see the forest through the trees that was three years of 11-5 and deeper playoff runs each year and know he has to fire his GM and Coach, Irsay is not that guy.

I don't want to reargue the whole issue of when the two of them (Pagano, Grigson) should have been fired, but its pretty well established I think that fans, media, even the players I think could see a change was needed with both of them long before Irsay did it

Arguing who was more at fault, Pagano or Grigson, is like arguing if Mussolini or Hitler was more to blame for WWII. In the end, doesn't matter, they both sucked. And both should have been fired sooner.

Pez
02-25-2019, 06:41 PM
I don't want to reargue the whole issue of when the two of them (Pagano, Grigson) should have been fired, but its pretty well established I think that fans, media, even the players I think could see a change was needed with both of them long before Irsay did it

Arguing who was more at fault, Pagano or Grigson, is like arguing if Mussolini or Hitler was more to blame for WWII. In the end, doesn't matter, they both sucked. And both should have been fired sooner.Well said... I thought andre Johnson was a great idea at the time, I had no clue we were following grigson off the cliff.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

omahacolt
02-25-2019, 07:49 PM

Grigson is in no way more to blame than pagano. Pagano was the worst coach in the history of the colts

Luck4Reich
02-25-2019, 07:57 PM
Grigson is in no way more to blame than pagano. Pagano was the worst coach in the history of the colts

He is in the running for the worst coach in the history of the NFL

Luck4Reich
02-25-2019, 07:59 PM

Andrew Luck went 11-5 those years... Pagano had zero to do with those wins.

Coltsalr
02-26-2019, 09:33 AM

The Broncos fired John Fox after that same third year (2014) after they had gone 12-4 and had made the Super Bowl last year. It took balls but they only went onto win the Super Bowl the very next year.

I like where the Colts are now, but I did wonder for quite a long time where the Colts could've been had they showed similar guts after it clearly wasn't working when they got throttled in the AFCCG yet again and had they hired the available Jim Harbaugh at the time.

Like I said, I think the Colts are in a good place now, but that was a serious mismanagement of a process that clearly wasn't working.

1965southpaw
02-26-2019, 02:28 PM
I consider it my duty to get this thread back on topic.....

Coltsalr
02-26-2019, 04:05 PM

Sure was, but I would say the position of GM is much more impactful on the organization than the coach.

Puck
02-26-2019, 08:44 PM
Fuck the patriots!!!

Lawrence Owen
02-26-2019, 08:59 PM

Chromeburn
02-28-2019, 06:07 PM
Kraft will probably get off

https://nypost.com/2019/02/28/how-patriots-owner-robert-kraft-could-get-off-in-prostitution-case/

YDFL Commish
02-28-2019, 07:16 PM
Kraft will probably get off

https://nypost.com/2019/02/28/how-patriots-owner-robert-kraft-could-get-off-in-prostitution-case/

Wait...I thought that's what he being charged for?

Colts And Orioles
02-28-2019, 08:08 PM
o

Easterby was hired by the Patriots shortly after the late Aaron Hernandez was charged with murder.

Robert Kraft Prostitution Charges ‘Did not Sit Well’ with Jack Easterby, Assistant Coach Leaving Patriots

(By Nick O'Malley)

https://www.masslive.com/patriots/2019/02/robert-kraft-prostitution-charges-did-not-sit-well-with-jack-easterby-assistant-coach-leaving-patriots-report.html

o

Chromeburn
02-28-2019, 09:42 PM
Wait...I thought that's what he being charged for?

Phrasing...