PDA

View Full Version : You guys are back

Texanmike02
12-07-2018, 03:31 AM
I'm glad you guys are back. Several years ago I came by and the site was down. Somebody on a different board said you were shut down for good.

Looking forward to this weeks game, its probably the only barometer of where out team is.

Puck
12-07-2018, 08:49 AM
I'm glad you guys are back. Several years ago I came by and the site was down. Somebody on a different board said you were shut down for good.

Looking forward to this weeks game, its probably the only barometer of where out team is.

Welcome back. I hope we kick your ass

Luck4Reich
12-07-2018, 10:19 AM
Freaks never leave... we are freaks for life motherfucker.

Welcome and hopefully you dont go away mad, you just go away.:D

albany ed
12-07-2018, 11:40 AM
just curious Mike, how do you see this game going?

VeveJones007
12-07-2018, 11:48 AM
Colts are a year behind the Texans. Need one more draft and a few UFAs. I think the 2019 divisional race is going to be really interesting, especially if Tennessee has another strong draft.

Texanmike02
12-07-2018, 11:51 AM
just curious Mike, how do you see this game going?

Honestly I don't know. Everyone talks about how remarkable out win streak is but, the fact that we have played this many bad teams in a row is probably more unlikely.

I think we should win because of our defense (which is playing insane) but one has to wonder if that's fools gold. I get the feeling you guys are in a similar situation.

I'll go with 27-17 Texans with absolutely zero confidence. I think our D is likely to get stops and the front 7 is a known quantity. The back end will probably have a mistake and give up at least one 60 yard TD.

On offense, I don't think you guys can generate enough pressure or contain Watson.

Luck4Reich
12-07-2018, 01:19 PM
Honestly I don't know. Everyone talks about how remarkable out win streak is but, the fact that we have played this many bad teams in a row is probably more unlikely.

I think we should win because of our defense (which is playing insane) but one has to wonder if that's fools gold. I get the feeling you guys are in a similar situation.

I'll go with 27-17 Texans with absolutely zero confidence. I think our D is likely to get stops and the front 7 is a known quantity. The back end will probably have a mistake and give up at least one 60 yard TD.

On offense, I don't think you guys can generate enough pressure or contain Watson.

It will not be that close. 45-17 more like it in favor of Texans. I hope I'm wrong but I think a losing streak now

Pez
12-07-2018, 03:19 PM

That doesn't seem like all that unlikely of an assessment. I want to think Our guys are going to step up for this game, especially since we lost the last one so closely.

We had a 5 game streak with mostly bad teams, where our OL was lights out. Now we have our starting center likely out (still not practicing as of Friday). It's possible our 1 and 2 WRs will be out or not 100%... Hard to be very confident.

Brylok
12-07-2018, 04:14 PM
The site wasn't down that long. What? A few weeks/month?

rcubed
12-07-2018, 04:43 PM
The site wasn't down that long. What? A few weeks/month?
seriously. piss poor effort by mexicanmike.

Racehorse
12-07-2018, 06:44 PM
It says Junior member under his name. Now, I'm not sure which of our mods did the measuring, but I would guess it is about right.

omahacolt
12-07-2018, 08:19 PM
It says Junior member under his name. Now, I'm not sure which of our mods did the measuring, but I would guess it is about right.

Smitty always volunteers with the tape measure. Dudes work ethic is impressive

Chromeburn
12-08-2018, 01:43 PM
Freaks never leave... we are freaks for life motherfucker.

Welcome and hopefully you dont go away mad, you just go away.:D

Like a bad rash

Colts And Orioles
12-08-2018, 03:35 PM
Freaks never leave ........ we are freaks for life motherfucker.

Welcome, and hopefully you don't go away mad, you just go away. ) :D

o

If he does go away, I hope that he goes away mad ........ he is more likely to go away "mad" if the Texans lose tomorrow's game, and he will probably not be very mad at all if they win.

o

Luck4Reich
12-08-2018, 03:39 PM
o

If he does go away, I hope that he goes away mad ........ he is more likely to go away "mad" if the Texans lose tomorrow's game, and he will probably not be very mad at all if they win.

o

Leave it to you to take an old saying (also an old Motley Crue song) and complex the shit out of it. Lol

Colts And Orioles
12-08-2018, 03:55 PM
o

o

Leave it to you to take an old saying (also an old Motley Crue song) and complex the shit out of it. Lol

o

Complex? Trigonometry comes to mind when I hear that characterization ...... not so much my modification of that saying.

o

Luck4Reich
12-08-2018, 04:45 PM
o

Complex? Trigonometry comes to mind when I hear that characterization ...... not so much my modification of that saying.

o

Lol. I'll just back out of this conversation.

Dont you have some old thread to dig up or something?:D

Colts And Orioles
12-08-2018, 05:29 PM
Lol. I'll just back out of this conversation.

Don't you have some old thread to dig up or something? :D

o

Now that you mention it, I think that it's time I revived the "Andrew Luck is On Pace for 46 TD Passes" thread.

Thanks for the reminder.

o

Texanmike02
12-08-2018, 10:37 PM
Man,
I show up glad you guys are back and somehow you escalate from targeting me to targeting each other in like 4 posts, LOL.

rcubed
12-08-2018, 10:39 PM
Man,
I show up glad you guys are back and somehow you escalate from targeting me to targeting each other in like 4 posts, LOL.
Such is life on this board!

Hoopsdoc
12-09-2018, 12:16 AM
I don’t foresee us winning this game. I think it will be relatively close, if only because of pride, after last weeks debacle.

I say 35-31 Houston.

Watson and Watt are great cornerstones and this winning streak is impressive.

Colts And Orioles
12-09-2018, 12:22 AM
Man, I show up glad you guys are back and somehow you escalate from targeting me to targeting each other in like 4 posts, LOL.

o

For what it's worth, I wasn't targeting you. First and foremost, I want the Colts to win ........ and if that means you going away foaming from the mouth in a major psychotic rage, so be it.

o

Luck4Reich
12-09-2018, 05:10 PM
Goodbye Fag!

Chromeburn
12-09-2018, 05:25 PM
Man,

Feel the love.

JAFF
12-09-2018, 06:35 PM
Feel the love.

You always shit on the ones you love

omahacolt
12-09-2018, 06:42 PM
You always shit on the ones you love

I am not into that kind of stuff. But I guess do what makes you happy. Pretty gross imo.

Colts And Orioles
12-10-2018, 03:37 PM

o

The Texans were on a 9-game winning streak, and were playing the Colts at home.

Just by coincidence, you came trotting along under the pretense that you were told that the board was down for good.

The Texans lost ........ the next stop is for you is to troll a Jets fan website, and tell them how happy you are that they are still in existence on the internet.

o

Puck
12-10-2018, 08:24 PM
Not sure why everyone is giving Mike shit. He doesn’t seem like he was here to cause trouble

Glad to have you here Mike. But. WE WON!

FatDT
12-10-2018, 08:57 PM
CF is a terrible host to fans of other teams. It’s basically a tradition. I don’t personally mind non-Colts fans posting here.

Chromeburn
12-10-2018, 09:34 PM
Not sure why everyone is giving Mike shit. He doesn’t seem like he was here to cause trouble

Glad to have you here Mike. But. WE WON!

I think because we haven't had a visitor in so long. It's like fat people when the buffet opens.

Butter
12-10-2018, 10:54 PM
CF is a terrible host to fans of other teams. It’s basically a tradition. I don’t personally mind non-Colts fans posting here.

To be fair we are pretty terrible to Colts fans also.

Racehorse
12-11-2018, 03:06 PM

probably because of the infestation of trolls on the rats site made us that way

rcubed
12-11-2018, 04:43 PM
probably because of the infestation of trolls on the rats site made us that way
i see it more along the lines of what butter said.

we give shit to everyone, but its good natured shit. its the culture here. some get it, some dont and take things personally.

I thought texasmike handled it nicely.

Luck4Reich
12-11-2018, 04:47 PM

we give shit to everyone, but its good natured shit. its the culture here. some get it, some dont and take things personally.

Well said. FREAKS Have backbones so it weeds out whiney fokkers.. usually:cool:

Yes Mike did handle it well.

Racehorse
12-11-2018, 04:54 PM

I never saw him after the game. He is usually a standup guy.