PDA

View Full Version : Luck presser after the Raven's game

Spike
08-21-2018, 11:09 AM
Luck saying he feels great at the 1:41 mark and at the 4:15 mark says that the Suggs sack where he landed on his right elbow and shoulder, he had no pain. I don't believe Luck stopped smiling the whole time he was up there.

https://www.colts.com/video/andrew-luck-full-postgame-press-conference-vs-baltimore

HoosierinFL
08-21-2018, 01:03 PM
What does it take to piss Andrew Luck off?
I mean, I like the goofy smiling schtick, but sometimes don't you want the leader of a football team to get pissed off?

Spike
08-21-2018, 02:08 PM
I mean, I like the goofy smiling schtick, but sometimes don't you want the leader of a football team to get pissed off?

Yeah, I think he was smiling mostly because he appears to be pain free. But yeah, like to see a little more Aaron Rodgers in him.

Thorgrim
08-21-2018, 04:41 PM
Yeah, I think he was smiling mostly because he appears to be pain free. But yeah, like to see a little more Aaron Rodgers in him.

As long as he produces on the field and motivates the team I don’t care if he wears a goofy grin 24/7.

JAFF
08-21-2018, 05:10 PM
From Kravitz:

"I told someone after the game, I'm kind of happy to have gotten sacked by —Suggs a legit sack,'' Luck said. "I landed on my right elbow, sort of reminiscent of how I injured my shoulder, and I didn't feel anything. I didn't give it a second thought. I guess that's a big deal for me, to kind of lose that thought bubble.

"I told Castonzo (on the sideline), 'That was sort of fun getting hit there by Suggs,' and he sort of gave me the death stare.''

God bless AC.

Here's the link

https://www.wthr.com/article/kravitz-luck-struggles-preseason-loss-baltimore-hes-far-only-one

Chromeburn
08-22-2018, 03:31 PM

An interception, and better hope he doesn't have a line to you if you do intercept it.