PDA

View Full Version : sunday Kravitz on Adam V

JAFF
07-29-2018, 09:53 AM
https://www.wthr.com/categories/sports/bob-kravitz

Have a nice day

rcubed
07-29-2018, 11:48 AM
you may not be a troll, but you are our resident link whore.

JAFF
07-29-2018, 01:39 PM
you may not be a troll, but you are our resident link whore.

Sorry, I see something about the Colts and I thought I would share.

Coltsalr
07-29-2018, 06:42 PM
Sorry, I see something about the Colts and I thought I would share.

Just a tip, it helps provoke discussion if you post snippets from the article that you think are notable in order to provoke discussion.

JAFF
07-29-2018, 09:19 PM
Just a tip, it helps provoke discussion if you post snippets from the article that you think are notable in order to provoke discussion.

I saw something I found interesting, thought I would share. I’ve been called a troll and a whore since I got here. Now i’ve got to edit the article. Let me guess, some one is going to start grading my spelling? Well you are wastng yor time, my speling suxs

Coltsalr
07-29-2018, 10:24 PM
I saw something I found interesting, thought I would share. I’ve been called a troll and a whore since I got here. Now i’ve got to edit the article. Let me guess, some one is going to start grading my spelling? Well you are wastng yor time, my speling suxs

That’s the asshole culture of Freaks in general. Still, I was actually attempting to be nice in giving you a helpful hint.

Simply posting a link to an article doesn’t generate a discussion. Pulling out nuggets and then giving your own feedback is what creates content that drives people to discuss the topic.

Luck4Reich
07-29-2018, 11:00 PM

Just ignore it and you will be fine. You will get a lot of ladies here on their periods.

Racehorse
07-30-2018, 09:12 AM
That’s the asshole culture of Freaks in general. Still, I was actually attempting to be nice in giving you a helpful hint.

Simply posting a link to an article doesn’t generate a discussion. Pulling out nuggets and then giving your own feedback is what creates content that drives people to discuss the topic.

Hard to teach a teenager anything these days!

Have we covered all the bases, JAFF?

rcubed
07-30-2018, 11:53 AM

Let me try to clear the air for you.

You joined the day a well known asshat was banned, but that has been addressed by our awesome admin who cleared your good name of any association with that turd. Just bad luck timing on your part.

You were called a 'link whore' because of the amount of posts where you link to an article. This is not a bad thing and you should take it as a positive. That's also just how we talk to each other around here so get used to it. Dont be delicate.

regarding the links, it was suggested to just copy an interesting part of the article when posting the link. Many on here wont take the time to click on links and read the whole thing. It just goes to promoting more discussion.

Biggest advice, just keep posting and dont be sensitive.

JAFF
07-30-2018, 12:16 PM
Let me try to clear the air for you.

You joined the day a well known asshat was banned, but that has been addressed by our awesome admin who cleared your good name of any association with that turd. Just bad luck timing on your part.

You were called a 'link whore' because of the amount of posts where you link to an article. This is not a bad thing and you should take it as a positive. That's also just how we talk to each other around here so get used to it. Dont be delicate.

regarding the links, it was suggested to just copy an interesting part of the article when posting the link. Many on here wont take the time to click on links and read the whole thing. It just goes to promoting more discussion.

Biggest advice, just keep posting and dont be sensitive.

I’m not sensitive, check what I said about my spelink. hokd on foniks werkd four me

Racehorse
07-30-2018, 01:56 PM
I’m not sensitive, check what I said about my spelink. hokd on foniks werkd four me

Looks like Omaha hacked your account for this post.

rcubed
07-30-2018, 02:32 PM
whaaaaa?