PDA

View Full Version : No expectations

Racehorse
03-31-2017, 07:01 AM
I saw a notification come across my phone that quoted Ballard as saying "there is no expectations for Pagano in 2017" and I have to agree. I have no expectations for him either.

Brylok
03-31-2017, 11:06 AM
I saw a notification come across my phone that quoted Ballard as saying "there is no expectations for Pagano in 2017" and I have to agree. I have no expectations for him either.
I don't have many expectations for the team, let alone Pagano. Perhaps that will change after the draft, but I consider it a rebuilding period. Seven or eight wins as it stands now.

indycolts2
03-31-2017, 12:59 PM
Wish Irsay and Pagano would STFU when it comes to veiled language about Luck's shoulder. Beginning to wonder if expectations should be much lower.

Spike
03-31-2017, 02:04 PM
Wish Irsay and Pagano would STFU when it comes to veiled language about Luck's shoulder. Beginning to wonder if expectations should be much lower.

Wish Pagano would just STFU period.

omahacolt
03-31-2017, 02:56 PM
i expect he will lose his job

but i guess that will be more 2018

omahacolt
03-31-2017, 02:56 PM
I don't have many expectations for the team, let alone Pagano. Perhaps that will change after the draft, but I consider it a rebuilding period. Seven or eight wins as it stands now.

in this division

with luck at qb

is a fucking disaster.

jasperhobbs
03-31-2017, 03:57 PM
in this division

with luck at qb

is a fucking disaster.

So you are saying having luck at QB is a disaster?

omahacolt
03-31-2017, 05:40 PM
So you are saying having luck at QB is a disaster?

No

Brylok
03-31-2017, 06:03 PM
in this division

with luck at qb

is a fucking disaster.
HOU is a capable QB away from sweeping us in division games, and TEN is getting better. Those two RBs killed us last year. JAX is incompetent as a franchise but capable against us. I don't think we're a disaster, but I am disappointed that we've wasted a lot of time. We need more talent and hopefully Ballard is going to get it.

Dewey 5
03-31-2017, 10:38 PM
HOU is a capable QB away from sweeping us in division games, and TEN is getting better. Those two RBs killed us last year. JAX is incompetent as a franchise but capable against us. I don't think we're a disaster, but I am disappointed that we've wasted a lot of time. We need more talent and hopefully Ballard is going to get it.

Houston did sweep us last year with an incompetent qb.

I expect Pagano to get fired at seasons end.

If he doesn't get shitcanned I expect a lot of bitching about Ballard.

IndyNorm
04-01-2017, 10:03 AM
If management isn't going to set his expectations based on record then they should at least set them to where it's expected Clappy McW and his staff start getting the team prepared to actually show up at game time more than twice a year.

smitty46953
04-01-2017, 11:00 AM
If management isn't going to set his expectations based on record then they should at least set them to where it's expected Clappy McW and his staff start getting the team prepared to actually show up at game time more than twice a year.

Dreamer !!! :cool:

VeveJones007
04-01-2017, 02:06 PM

What's the "W" in Clappy McW?

IndyNorm
04-01-2017, 03:30 PM
What's the "W" in Clappy McW?

Woodchopper.

Horse
04-02-2017, 02:31 PM
Woodchopper.

Hahaha! Brings back memories of Byron Leftwich (aka Fatty McButterpants).