PDA

View Full Version : Coaching staff

Oldcolt
02-27-2018, 06:50 PM
I'm interested in what your thought are on the coaching staff that has been hired. I like where they seem to be going. If you remember Pagano came in with a ton of experienced coaches. Guys with previous head coaching experience. Reich is going with youth. People who havn't made a name for themselves yet. Hopefully enthusiastic and with new fresh ideas. I like that Reich doesn't seem to need someone to hold his hand and will be in charge of a bunch of less experienced dudes. This is already way more interesting and fun than the last couple of years. It's good to be a Colt fan again.

testcase448
02-28-2018, 01:28 PM
i'm interested in what your thought are on the coaching staff that has been hired. I like where they seem to be going. If you remember pagano came in with a ton of experienced coaches. Guys with previous head coaching experience. Reich is going with youth. People who havn't made a name for themselves yet. Hopefully enthusiastic and with new fresh ideas. I like that reich doesn't seem to need someone to hold his hand and will be in charge of a bunch of less experienced dudes. This is already way more interesting and fun than the last couple of years. It's good to be a colt fan again.

Hunger to make a name is a good motivator

1965southpaw
02-28-2018, 08:58 PM
I'm hoping that the guys we picked up from the college ranks will have a closer knowledge of the talent coming through the next 3 drafts since they would have been involved in their recruitment. Our ability to "hit" on our picks in rounds 2-4 I think will largely determine our success given how many holes we have to fill at all positions.

Indystu2
03-01-2018, 04:35 PM
.... It's good to be a Colt fan again.

It is good to see these words in print!

Oldcolt
03-02-2018, 11:40 AM
Nice article on using our assistant coaches

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2018/03/02/insider-colts-frank-reich-plans-turn-his-coaching-staff-loose/378418002/

Maniac
03-02-2018, 12:02 PM
We improved our head coach and strength coach, so I'm happy.