PDA

View Full Version : 2018 Colts Possible Free Agent Targets: Cornerback Aaron Colvin

testcase448
02-26-2018, 09:22 AM
The Colts may be looking for a slot cornerback in free agency this offseason, and Aaron Colvin is one of the league’s best. (https://horseshoeheroes.com/2018/02/25/2018-colts-possible-free-agent-targets-cornerback-aaron-colvin/)

FatDT
02-26-2018, 11:31 AM
I am fine adding whoever, I trust Ballard and the coaching staff until they give me a reason not to. But I thought Hairston did a fine job especially as a rookie. Maybe they see him as more of an outside corner and want to move him out.

Pez
02-26-2018, 11:45 AM
I am fine adding whoever, I trust Ballard and the coaching staff until they give me a reason not to. But I thought Hairston did a fine job especially as a rookie. Maybe they see him as more of an outside corner and want to move him out.

i thought Hairston did a good job as well, Colvin isnt a superstar, but would likely start for us. With way adds depth against injury.

testcase448
02-26-2018, 01:52 PM
i thought Hairston did a good job as well, Colvin isnt a superstar, but would likely start for us. With way adds depth against injury.

Given our CB history, can you have too many?