PDA

View Full Version : "The Rivalry Is Back On"

YDFL Commish
02-11-2018, 10:10 PM
So both Irsay and Ballard have shown that their disdain for the evil empire is now at its height, I have a question.

Who would win a s street fight: Irsay vs Kraft?

Dam8610
02-11-2018, 10:34 PM
So both Irsay and Ballard have shown that their disdain for the evil empire is now at its height, I have a question.

Who would win a s street fight: Irsay vs Kraft?

The real question is why would it ever have been off? They're cheating scum, have been since Belicheat arrived, will be until all remnants of him are scrubbed away from that franchise.

Butter
02-11-2018, 10:44 PM
It won't really be a rivalry until we can play at their level gain. I kind of wish they would have not said this shit and just do it.

DrSpaceman
02-11-2018, 10:50 PM
The real question is why would it ever have been off? They're cheating scum, have been since Belicheat arrived, will be until all remnants of him are scrubbed away from that franchise.

Its been "off" because the Colts have frankly sucked lately.

In a streetfight, Irsay would win. He is younger and would probably score some meth to pep himself up beforehand.

rcubed
02-12-2018, 12:07 AM
Kraft. Irsay can barely move and looks like he is going to break at any moment.

Butter
02-12-2018, 12:12 AM
Clearly, Kraft would cheat and have someone pull a Tonya Harding on Irsay.

Dewey 5
02-12-2018, 12:35 AM
Irsay. We have Jesus on our side. He posts here for Christ sakes!

Maniac
02-12-2018, 01:51 AM
Irsay. We have Jesus on our side. He posts here for Christ sakes!

I have blessed thee by not allowing the Colts to be infiltrated by the cheatriots. I will not allow evil to infest and possess this team.

Oh, and I also gave McDaniels untreatable constant diarrhea. He asked me why. I told him "for shits and giggles"

Colts And Orioles
02-12-2018, 01:54 AM

Who would win a street fight ...... Irsay vs. Kraft?

o

Not only can Jimbo kick Robert Kraft's ass, he can also kick Bill Belichick's ass.

More significantly, Andrew Luck can kick Tom Brady's ass.

o

Racehorse
02-12-2018, 07:41 AM
It won't really be a rivalry until we can play at their level gain. I kind of wish they would have not said this shit and just do it.

It is a coded message to those who have blasted him for making trades with the Cheatriots, nothing more.

testcase448
02-12-2018, 08:04 AM
what "rivalry"?
Not since Manning left...

omahacolt
02-12-2018, 08:40 AM
what "rivalry"?
Not since Manning left...

The rivalry of you vs good posts has been going on for awhile