PDA

View Full Version : Mularky out in Tennessee

njcoltfan
01-15-2018, 11:41 AM
Titans just fired Mularky, per PFT. Speculation is that they are after McDaniels ! The perverbial monkey wrench.

Coltsalr
01-15-2018, 11:42 AM
So that would make Vrabel, the supposed second finalist the coach?

Happy joy. That’ll make Dam and no one else happy.

omahacolt
01-15-2018, 11:48 AM

Maybe we reset and go talk to shurmur

njcoltfan
01-15-2018, 11:51 AM

Have to at least interview him, gotta have a plan B.

Gimmick
01-15-2018, 12:02 PM

Schefter is reporting that Tennessee are the favorites to get McDaniels.

If it's Vrabel then ****show Jimmy is going to be losing a lot of money in the coming years. What a ****ing joke.

Gimmick
01-15-2018, 12:03 PM

Is Lindy Infante still around?

VeveJones007
01-15-2018, 01:19 PM

Should have interviewed him in the first wave.

Coltsalr
01-15-2018, 01:44 PM

LaCanfora says Shurmur to the Giants but he also says McDaniels to the Colts:

@JasonLaCanfora
McDaniels is a virtual lock to be Colts next head coach. Patricia going to Detroit. Shurmur heading to NYG. Leaves AZ/TEN needing HCs...

Brylok
01-15-2018, 01:48 PM
Titans just fired Mularky, per PFT. Speculation is that they are after McDaniels ! The perverbial monkey wrench.
Nashville is a nicer city, has better weather, and there's no state income tax. Their team is better on both sides of the ball, there's no lingering Andrew Luck issue, and they have a relatively sane owner. He's probably going there.

Dam8610
01-15-2018, 01:51 PM

No, that wouldn't make me happy. I want this franchise to have nothing to do with the cheating scum that comes out of Foxboro. Hopefully this will make Ballard look at more candidates and hire someone worth hiring.

Coltsalr
01-15-2018, 02:14 PM
Nashville is a nicer city, has better weather, and there's no state income tax. Their team is better on both sides of the ball, there's no lingering Andrew Luck issue, and they have a relatively sane owner. He's probably going there.

They are, however, about to have their fourth coach since 2011.

McDaniels, as a guy that was fired midway through his second year might like an owner that holds onto coaches, to a fault.

apballin
01-15-2018, 02:48 PM
Ok Ballard it's on you now, you said your not bringing someone that is only coming to coach Andrew

testcase448
01-15-2018, 03:07 PM
ok ballard it's on you now, you said your not bringing someone that is only coming to coach andrew

never ends...

1965southpaw
01-15-2018, 03:14 PM
They are, however, about to have their fourth coach since 2011.

McDaniels, as a guy that was fired midway through his second year might like an owner that holds onto coaches, to a fault.

I think that has to be a strong consideration for McDaniels. i heard the reason they parted ways with Malarky was he was pushing for a longer extension than the owner was comfortable with. Also important to note that the GM has ties back to the cheaters and McDaniels is said to have a strong professional relationship with him (forgot the name).

Coltsalr
01-15-2018, 03:24 PM
Ok Ballard it's on you now, you said your not bringing someone that is only coming to coach Andrew

It would be nice to have a coach that actually will coach Andrew, however.

Coltsalr
01-15-2018, 03:39 PM
@BenVolin
That said, a source says the timing might not be right for Josh McDaniels and the Titans. He can't interview until the Patriots' season is over. If Pats make the Super Bowl, that's three weeks from now. Titans might not be able to wait.

Keep away, Titans. Keep away.

Dam8610
01-15-2018, 05:00 PM
@BenVolin
That said, a source says the timing might not be right for Josh McDaniels and the Titans. He can't interview until the Patriots' season is over. If Pats make the Super Bowl, that's three weeks from now. Titans might not be able to wait.

Keep away, Titans. Keep away.

Take him away, Titans, take him away.

Indiana V2
01-15-2018, 05:02 PM
Seeing reports where McDaniel's is likely headed to Colts, not Tennessee.

omahacolt
01-15-2018, 05:18 PM
Pretty much the only reason I want McDaniels is because dam thinks he is horrible. Or that is the main reason now. Dam is so outrageously clueless that I feel very comfortable with doing exactly what he doesn't want.

Coltsalr
01-15-2018, 05:32 PM
Pretty much the only reason I want McDaniels is because dam thinks he is horrible. Or that is the main reason now. Dam is so outrageously clueless that I feel very comfortable with doing exactly what he doesn't want.

And because you’re so overwhelmed with trust for my opinion.

I’ll own this one.

If McDaniels bombs, I won’t be like Dam and slither away.

Dam8610
01-15-2018, 06:03 PM

I’ll own this one.

Slither away? Last I checked, I'm still here, and nothing about any of my opinions or positions has changed.

McDaniels is a Cheat and an egomaniac. He'll likely run the franchise into the ground if he does come here. Even if he didn't, he's a Cheat, and he tried to pull the same crap Belicheat pulls in his first run with the videotaping. Winning with a cheater is losing.

omahacolt
01-15-2018, 06:49 PM

I’ll own this one.

I have always been a fan of the pats offense. It is incredibly efficient and it utilizes the rb's very well.

Also, Luck needs to get into a timing based offense to reach his potential. He needs to be able to know where to go before the snap. I do believe mcvisor can help him here

YDFL Commish
01-15-2018, 07:58 PM
I have always been a fan of the pats offense. It is incredibly efficient and it utilizes the rb's very well.

Also, Luck needs to get into a timing based offense to reach his potential. He needs to be able to know where to go before the snap. I do believe mcvisor can help him here

Yeah...seeing Luck in an offense where the ball comes out in 1.5 sec on many plays is going to setup so much in the running game and also open up easier deep throws down the field.

Also the Pats have always had one of the best screen games in the NFL. Something that also takes pressure off of the QB.

Mr. Session
01-15-2018, 08:32 PM
Slither away? Last I checked, I'm still here

http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Wee-Bey-Whoa-What.gif

You're funny. I decided to stop trying to have a discussion with people spoiling for a fight. There were valid counterpoints to be made, but I decided to spend my time more constructively than to continue making them to a group that clearly wasn't listening nor interested in listening. Hopefully this board will return to sanity now that your collective pet project has happened.

----

No, just decided that there were more constructive things to do with my time than make a fact based argument to the anti-Pagano tribe on this board. We'll see what happens from here.

Dam8610
01-15-2018, 09:02 PM
http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Wee-Bey-Whoa-What.gif

So what? There are users here who don't post during the entire offseason, are they "slither[ing] away"? I had a difference of opinion with most of you that I no longer wished to discuss. That difference of opinion is now irrelevant, except for the fact that so many of you can't seem to let go. I could tell that many of you were obsessed with Pagano given the mental hoops everyone here jumped through to blame anything and everything on him, but I didn't know that it was so bad that you'd all insist on continuing to talk about him after he was let go.

Racehorse
01-15-2018, 09:05 PM
So what? There are users here who don't post during the entire offseason, are they "slither[ing] away"? I had a difference of opinion with most of you that I no longer wished to discuss. That difference of opinion is now irrelevant, except for the fact that so many of you can't seem to let go. I could tell that many of you were obsessed with Pagano given the mental hoops everyone here jumped through to blame anything and everything on him, but I didn't know that it was so bad that you'd all insist on continuing to talk about him after he was let go.
So, what is it about Toub that you like?

Coltsalr
01-15-2018, 09:09 PM

Dam likes older men.

omahacolt
01-15-2018, 09:46 PM

He likes tube