PDA

View Full Version : McAfee interviews Ballard

Puck
11-10-2017, 05:26 PM
https://www.facebook.com/patmcafee1nc/

Good interview. Nothing earth shattering. But Glad Ballard is making his rounds. I like him a s a GM

omahacolt
11-10-2017, 05:29 PM
https://www.facebook.com/patmcafee1nc/

Good interview. Nothing earth shattering. But Glad Ballard is making his rounds. I like him a s a GM

i don't want to listen because it has that dipshit mcafee in it

you got a summary of anything interesting?

Puck
11-10-2017, 05:32 PM

Yea he called Ballard a pussy to his face

njcoltfan
11-10-2017, 05:48 PM

What have you got against McAfee ?? Did he fuck your sister or someone in your family??

omahacolt
11-10-2017, 05:52 PM
What have you got against McAfee ?? Did he fuck your sister or someone in your family??

i highly doubt it.

i just think the dude is a clown. and he isn't very funny. and people actually bought a punters jersey. he was actually some dudes favorite player.

i generally don't like players that call attention to themselves for doing their job. not in the way mcafee did.

njcoltfan
11-10-2017, 05:54 PM
i highly doubt it.

i just think the dude is a clown. and he isn't very funny. and people actually bought a punters jersey. he was actually some dudes favorite player.

i generally don't like players that call attention to themselves for doing their job. not in the way mcafee did.

OK, fair enough.

Puck
11-10-2017, 10:03 PM
i highly doubt it.

You're wrong. This dude is hilarious

indycolts2
11-10-2017, 10:54 PM

He's white!

testcase448
11-11-2017, 09:11 AM
If he were still playing he'd be the best player on the roster behind Adam V, Kelly, MAYBE TY anf Doyle

As a fucking punter

No questions

HoosierinFL
11-11-2017, 10:44 AM
If he were still playing he'd be the best player on the roster behind Adam V, Kelly, MAYBE TY anf Doyle

As a fucking punter

No questions

sure, except that Sanchez is a better punter. Strong enough leg, much better placement and hang time.

Brylok
11-11-2017, 05:23 PM
He straight up quit on the team to join a New England based group of tools. Colts were lucky to find Sanchez.

1965southpaw
11-11-2017, 07:00 PM
He straight up quit on the team to join a New England based group of tools. Colts were lucky to find Sanchez.

No Luck involved. Per Ballard Sanchez was a product of expert scouting by McMann. He said he is completely responsible for bringing him from Hawaii to Indy. Ain't it grand when someone actually knows and does their job well? :cool:

testcase448
11-12-2017, 05:22 PM
No Luck involved. Per Ballard Sanchez was a product of expert scouting by McMann. He said he is completely responsible for bringing him from Hawaii to Indy. Ain't it grand when someone actually knows and does their job well? :cool:

Pretty sure that violates team policy...

apballin
11-15-2017, 12:07 AM
i highly doubt it.

That sounds exactly like Grigson assessment of Mcafee lol