PDA

View Full Version : TY questionable for Steelers

1965southpaw
11-10-2017, 05:21 PM
Seriously.....Ty groin injury? Might was well forfeit the game now. We are already double digit underdogs.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/week-10-nfl-injury-reports-picks-fantasy-matt-forte-out-t-y-hilton-questionable/

omahacolt
11-10-2017, 05:24 PM
yeah but aiken is out so that has to equal out somehow right?

testcase448
11-11-2017, 09:12 AM
All this team did last week was fuck up thier draft pick

DrSpaceman
11-11-2017, 10:49 AM
Doesn't really matter for this game.

Coltsalr
11-11-2017, 02:05 PM
All this team did last week was fuck up thier draft pick

Theoretically, I think they actually remained stagnant.

That said, with Home dates against the Titans, Texans and Broncos yet to come, we have the potential for way too many wins for a potential tankjob.

kitekrazy
11-11-2017, 03:56 PM
Theoretically, I think they actually remained stagnant.

That said, with Home dates against the Titans, Texans and Broncos yet to come, we have the potential for way too many wins for a potential tankjob.

I didn't know Pagano was fired.

Coltsalr
11-11-2017, 04:20 PM
I didn't know Pagano was fired.

No, Pagano sucks too much to properly pull off a proper tankjob. His teams stupidly win games that keep them mediocre, see last week and 2015/2016.

As long as Pagano is here, this team has an okay shot at winning as many as 6-7 games and fucking themselves out of a true gem of a pick.

Which, whatever, as long as he’s gone that’s fine and we still managed to get Hooker and Kelly with mid round 1sts the past couple years, but I’d prefer that we leave NO doubt on firing Pagano and that we get a true blue chip draft pick that we could potentially flip to a QB-needy team for a bounty (or, God forbid, use the pick ourselves if need be).

kitekrazy
11-11-2017, 04:44 PM
No, Pagano sucks too much to properly pull off a proper tankjob.

If Pags does what he usually does it's better than a tank job.