PDA

View Full Version : The vultures are circling

1965southpaw
11-10-2017, 03:36 PM
Florio and his patsy minions are loving our misery......ugh

Florio outlined in a story Thursday that the Colts have left themselves susceptible to a lawsuit alleging that they knowingly disseminated false information that Luck would play in 2017 in order to sell ticket packages.

Florio also outlines that if an ambitious lawyer were to take up the case, Luck also could be called to testify about a text message he allegedly sent that said, “I’m nowhere near ready. They’re putting me out here to sell tickets,” according to Dan Dakich of 1070 The Fan.

Read more at: https://nesn.com/2017/11/colts-could-potentially-face-fraud-lawsuit-from-season-ticket-holders/?ref=yfp

ChoppedWood
11-10-2017, 04:24 PM
HIPPA protections will make this incredibly difficult. That said, the bringing of the suit with the negative pub, could definitely be enticing to an ambulance chaser looking to profiteer from the NFL's need to quit walking around with black eyes and bloody knuckles.

Hoopsdoc
11-10-2017, 04:33 PM
Florio is a moron. That argument could be made wrt to every injury report issued throughout the season. And every team fudges those.

omahacolt
11-10-2017, 04:41 PM
that was a steaming pile of shit post from florio.

i really don't understand why that guy would want to be so biased towards teams. seems like a bad business model.

1965southpaw
11-10-2017, 04:41 PM
I agree, I don't think there is a viable case here and I'm sure Florio knows this. I think he's totally enjoying getting his pound of flesh for his patsy fan base in retaliation to deflategate......f'ing patsy lover.

DrSpaceman
11-10-2017, 05:36 PM
Florio is an ass and this is all stupid shit.

njcoltfan
11-10-2017, 05:42 PM
Florio is an ass and this is all stupid shit.
I can't post on PFT because my user name is, florioisadick .

indycolts2
11-10-2017, 10:43 PM
Florio and his patsy minions are loving our misery......ugh

Florio outlined in a story Thursday that the Colts have left themselves susceptible to a lawsuit alleging that they knowingly disseminated false information that Luck would play in 2017 in order to sell ticket packages.

Florio also outlines that if an ambitious lawyer were to take up the case, Luck also could be called to testify about a text message he allegedly sent that said, “I’m nowhere near ready. They’re putting me out here to sell tickets,” according to Dan Dakich of 1070 The Fan.

Read more at: https://nesn.com/2017/11/colts-could-potentially-face-fraud-lawsuit-from-season-ticket-holders/?ref=yfp
Who the he'll did Luck allegedly send the text to? Dakich?

1965southpaw
11-10-2017, 10:52 PM
Who the he'll did Luck allegedly send the text to? Dakich?

No. According to Dakitch Luck sent the text to a friend. This friend shared the text with an Indy tv guy. Indy tv guy who is a good friend of Dakitch shade it with Dakitch. All this was "revealed" yesterday in his interview with Ballard. Dakitch used this to assert that Irsay has been lying. Ballard said anyone who knows Andrew would know this supposed text is false (i.e. Not from him). He said Andrew hates to text, still uses flip phone, and all you get are 1 or 2 word answers to texts.

DrSpaceman
11-11-2017, 10:52 AM
And the real response to this, other than florio is a (whatever derogatory term you want), Luck started throwing again several last week in practice and then was shut down when he was still sore from throwing. If the soreness had not persisted he would likely be playing by now.

Racehorse
11-11-2017, 02:54 PM
No. According to Dakitch Luck sent the text to a friend. This friend shared the text with an Indy tv guy. Indy tv guy who is a good friend of Dakitch shade it with Dakitch. All this was "revealed" yesterday in his interview with Ballard. Dakitch used this to assert that Irsay has been lying. Ballard said anyone who knows Andrew would know this supposed text is false (i.e. Not from him). He said Andrew hates to text, still uses flip phone, and all you get are 1 or 2 word answers to texts.

Sounds to me like Jock itch made it up and Ballard called his bluff.

kitekrazy
11-11-2017, 03:54 PM
that was a steaming pile of shit post from florio.

i really don't understand why that guy would want to be so biased towards teams. seems like a bad business model.

That's a requirement in any media these days. Ever since 24 hour sports news the Enquirer looks credible.

Brylok
11-11-2017, 04:24 PM
If an ambitious lawyer took up this case, he/she would lose, look foolish, and learn to be less ambitious. There is literally zero evidence to support such a case. Irsay being Irsay is not evidence of wrong doing.