PDA

View Full Version : Quincy Wilson

1965southpaw
10-25-2017, 06:23 PM
Started today at practice.......perhaps that bodes well for him getting some playing time on Sunday

Sounds like Melvin status is up in the air and John Simon is out

Spike
10-25-2017, 07:00 PM
Good to hear. Pagano just needs to plug him in and let him play, and the hell with this inactive shit. Pagano wouldn't know talent if it bit him in the ass.

Maniac
10-25-2017, 07:03 PM
So his special teams skills are up to par now? :D

rcubed
10-26-2017, 02:03 AM
Dont think pags has a lot of choice

Coltsalr
10-26-2017, 02:08 PM
Monachino implying today that it's an effort issue with him:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNFId2CXUAIQF2e.jpg:large

Luck4Reich
10-26-2017, 02:39 PM
Monachino implying today that it's an effort issue with him:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNFId2CXUAIQF2e.jpg:large

Yeah because we have no effort issues with the rest of the team...GTFO.!!!

Our entire coaching staff is the most retarded!

Luck4Reich
10-26-2017, 02:48 PM
Also wtf is going on the practice field that isn’t happening on the field in the games where it counts. These coaches talk about effort and great play in practice. The we see the shit show every Sunday. I am just done with this coaching staff. Just clean house ASAP!

Maniac
10-26-2017, 04:07 PM
Effort issue, but TJ Green is doing a superb job right? They expect us to believe this BS they are trying to feed us? Wilson at 1/3 effort is 10x better than TJ Green at 100% effort.

southside asshole
10-26-2017, 04:13 PM
Also wtf is going on the practice field that isn’t happening on the field in the games where it counts. These coaches talk about effort and great play in practice. The we see the shit show every Sunday. I am just done with this coaching staff. Just clean house ASAP!

I think it's a reactive thing.

They practice well, but the gameplanning is so shallow and/or ineffective that the wheels keep coming off by halftime. The players see what they drilled all week is being completely stymied by the other team, and there's no help coming from the coaches during the game, so they kind of roll over.

It's only human. You can only throw so much effort into what you're seeing is a completely pointless pursuit.

Brylok
10-26-2017, 04:18 PM
I don't believe a word of anything coming from the coaching staff. Wilson needs to be on the field Sunday.

FatDT
10-26-2017, 04:23 PM
"It's not because I'm a no-talent hack of a coach! It's maturity! No lollygagging on my watch!"

njcoltfan
10-26-2017, 04:44 PM
Yeah because we have no effort issues with the rest of the team...GTFO.!!!

Our entire coaching staff is the most retarded!

They should just shut the fuck up, anytime they open their mouths they show everyone just how fuckin stupid they are!! PLEAS JIM fire these incompetent assholes !!

Puck
10-26-2017, 05:10 PM
They should just shut the fuck up, anytime they open their mouths they show everyone just how fuckin stupid they are!! PLEAS JIM fire these incompetent assholes !!

Our 2 franchise QB's have been acquired because of a stupid decision on the part of Harbaugh punching Jim Kelly and breaking his hand resulting in us getting Manning and by Jim Caldwell and Chris Polish fucking up enough for us to get Luck

Moral of the story. Good thing come from incompetent people. -

Patience. Irsay has a plan

Colts And Orioles
10-26-2017, 05:24 PM
o

Colts Seek Better Practices, Maturity from Rookie CB Quincy Wilson

(By Mike Wells)

http://www.espn.com/blog/indianapolis-colts/post/_/id/21898/colts-2nd-round-pick-quincy-wilson-has-to-mature-and-practice-better-to-be-active

o

omahacolt
10-26-2017, 06:27 PM
wilson might be immature but he is also talented. the culture on this team is trash. and that comes straight from these shit coaches.

they don't know who can play and who can't. the players know it.

njcoltfan
10-26-2017, 06:41 PM
wilson might be immature but he is also talented. The culture on this team is trash. And that comes straight from these shit coaches.

They don't know who can play and who can't. The players know it.

everyone knows!!!

Voosh
10-26-2017, 09:35 PM
Thought I saw some journalists' rumblings on Twitter that theorized that Pagano is trying to fuck over Ballard by sitting Quincy and not developing him. Considering the current coach I would entertain that idea, but it could've came from the eternally butthurt Dakich or Brad Wells.

testcase448
10-27-2017, 08:35 AM
At this point play the kids, see what they have. See if they're worth keeping going forward.

We know the vets suck, start unloading them

DrSpaceman
10-27-2017, 09:45 AM
At this point I'd rather see a talented player who lacks some maturity out there rather than the no talent ass clowns that are giving up one big play after another in the passing game.

let the kid play and get him to mature on the field.

Jesus what do we have to lose. The moral and the discipline on the team sucks already because of the coaches. You think he is going to make it worse?

1965southpaw
10-27-2017, 05:10 PM
Lol, per JMV, Quincys dad tweeted that he's not happy about how the Colts are treating their son.......our organizational dysfunction continues to be on display for all to see.

FatDT
10-27-2017, 09:01 PM
See this crap is why I don't agree when people say "Chuck is a great man, just not a great coach." Seems like the Pagano culture is to blame others and avoid responsibility.

Spike
10-27-2017, 09:27 PM
See this crap is why I don't agree when people say "Chuck is a great man, just not a great coach." Seems like the Pagano culture is to blame others and avoid responsibility.

Yep, totally agree. I don't understand that shit either.

Spike
10-27-2017, 09:39 PM
Lol, per JMV, Quincys dad tweeted that he's not happy about how the Colts are treating their son.......our organizational dysfunction continues to be on display for all to see.

Unfortunately for us Colt fans, most of these coaches are brain dead fuckups.

YDFL Commish
10-28-2017, 09:43 AM
So first it's lack of special teams ability. Then it's a lack of maturity.

So which is it?

Pags, is like a fukn politician. He can't keep his stories straight, and you can't trust a damn thing that comes out his mouth.

Brylok
10-28-2017, 04:18 PM

So which is it?

Pags, is like a fukn politician. He can't keep his stories straight, and you can't trust a damn thing that comes out his mouth.
It's a lack of this coaching staff knowing what the hell they're doing on and off the field. It's negligence, as Rick Venturi has said. And I also believe that Pagano and crew know that they won't be here next year, and have no desire to put in the work to develop players like Wilson. Not that they could, anyway. What they say in public is just media crap.

omahacolt
10-28-2017, 05:03 PM

So which is it?

it is incompetence

there is no reason the kid should be inactive

Brylok
10-29-2017, 09:22 PM
Today's excuse for Wilson being inactive: he injured a knee in practice. It's funny that he wasn't listed on Friday's injury report. Did they practice on Saturday or something? I seriously doubt it. They're just making the bullshit up as they go.

DrSpaceman
10-29-2017, 09:38 PM
Today's excuse for Wilson being inactive: he injured a knee in practice. It's funny that he wasn't listed on Friday's injury report. Did they practice on Saturday or something? I seriously doubt it. They're just making the bullshit up as they go.

I just don't get this.

Desir absolutely sucks balls week after week. Useless. I might as well be out there.

ANd Wilson still is not playing.

total disaster of a season

testcase448
10-30-2017, 09:25 AM
Why would you play him, the zombies we're fielding now are doing such a great job! :cool:
I mean we ALMOST beat the Bengals!

:eek::rolleyes:

omahacolt
10-30-2017, 05:54 PM
I just don't get this.

Desir absolutely sucks balls week after week. Useless. I might as well be out there.

ANd Wilson still is not playing.

total disaster of a season

i don't think desir has ever sucked balls here.

he isn't great but looks like a good 4 or 5.