PDA

View Full Version : Pagano First

Luck4Reich
10-22-2017, 06:11 PM
First time a Colts team has been shut out since 1993.
He sticks around it won’t be last shut out. This team
Has quit on him. He doesn’t know what to start. He can’t
Make half time adjustments.

With some better Defenses on the schedule. There might be
2-3 more shutouts.

Get rid of this Clown already!

apballin
10-22-2017, 06:13 PM
let me guess you wanted them to kick a FG at the end?

Luck4Reich
10-22-2017, 06:28 PM
let me guess you wanted them to kick a FG at the end?

Are you fucking kidding me right now Dam jr?

Fucking Curtis Painter led teams didn’t get shut out.

I want a coach that isn’t worthless.

apballin
10-22-2017, 06:30 PM
Are you fucking kidding me right now Dam jr?

Fucking Curtis Painter led teams didn’t get shut out.

I want a coach that isn’t worthless.

Then they wouldn't have been shut out and you wouldn't be bitching about a bullshit statistic

Luck4Reich
10-22-2017, 06:31 PM
Then they wouldn't have been shut out and you wouldn't be bitching about a bullshit statistic

Go jump off a bridge and make yourself a statistic

apballin
10-22-2017, 06:34 PM
Go jump off a bridge and make yourself a statistic

That's the best you got, they won't get shut out again does that make the little baby happy?

Luck4Reich
10-22-2017, 06:37 PM
That's the best you got, they won't get shut out again does that make the little baby happy?

I can’t help you that you are missing the point.

Pagano is so bad proof is there but you refuse to see it

apballin
10-22-2017, 06:45 PM
I can’t help you that you are missing the point.

Pagano is so bad proof is there but you refuse to see it

Because your argument is its the coach, mine is they are missing theyre best player

No matter how bad people say Chuck is with Luck in there we'vegot a shot to beat anybody

HoosierinFL
10-22-2017, 06:48 PM
Because your argument is its the coach, mine is they are missing theyre best player

No matter how bad people say Chuck is with Luck in there we'vegot a shot to beat anybody

man if you think we are just 1 Andrew Luck short of being a good team, think again. and again. Even with Luck, Pagano was always screwing things up

Indiana V2
10-22-2017, 06:51 PM

So if Andrew Luck were playing we'd be undefeated? I mean because you've already stated the roster is flawed, and injury riddled. It's not just the roster, it's the personnel decisions Pags makes, and the lack of game preparation, and in-game decision making, and adjustments.

apballin
10-22-2017, 07:04 PM
So if Andrew Luck were playing we'd be undefeated? I mean because you've already stated the roster is flawed, and injury riddled. It's not just the roster, it's the personnel decisions Pags makes, and the lack of game preparation, and in-game decision making, and adjustments.

Not undefeated but around .500 and in the mix for the division

with Luck we beat Arizona and Tennesee

1965southpaw
10-22-2017, 07:52 PM

To quote one of the Colts sponsors......it's time to expect more.

Luck4Reich
10-22-2017, 08:49 PM
“I’ve never felt better about my offensive line. You guys can write it and put it on record and hold (me) to it.”

Chuck Pagano 9/6/2017

Butter
10-22-2017, 09:11 PM

With a quality coach, we would have also. Both can be bad and a problem.

GoBigBlue88
10-22-2017, 09:17 PM
“I’ve never felt better about my offensive line. You guys can write it and put on the record and hold (me) to it."
-Chuck Pagano 9/6/2017

Butter
10-22-2017, 09:19 PM
“I’ve never felt better about my offensive line. You guys can write it and put on the record and hold (me) to it."
-Chuck Pagano 9/6/2017

If he had any integrity he would retire and refund this year paycheck to season ticket holders. Fuck that guy. I suggest a woodchipper for the wood chopper.

Luck4Reich
10-23-2017, 08:29 AM
If he had any integrity he would retire and refund this year paycheck to season ticket holders. Fuck that guy. I suggest a woodchipper for the wood chopper.

Chuck and Integrity don't match up

FatDT
10-23-2017, 09:08 AM
Brisket has the talent to be a decent starter or the best QB2 in the NFL, but this staff is pushing his development backwards.

Luck4Reich
10-23-2017, 09:12 AM
Brisket has the talent to be a decent starter or the best QB2 in the NFL, but this staff is pushing his development backwards.

Which seems like what this staff does to most players. Very unfortunate

edgeman
10-23-2017, 09:54 AM
SMH.

Watching my twitter feed, bleacher report Feed, etc. since 6am, still no headline that reads "Pagano fired".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FatDT
10-23-2017, 10:23 AM
SMH.

Watching my twitter feed, bleacher report Feed, etc. since 6am, still no headline that reads "Pagano fired".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt it'll happen today. It should. It should've happened 2+ years ago. I do think the bye week is a possibility though.

HoosierinFL
10-23-2017, 10:44 AM
yea I'm basically logging in to see "Ballard press conference scheduled for 1pm today"

1965southpaw
10-23-2017, 11:02 AM
im listening to Grady and Big Joe's show and they played a snippet from yesterday's press conference.....Mike Wells from espn asked the pivotal question......you keep saying these losses are on you every week, why is this team not improving......after stammering and asking him to repeat the question 3 times he mutters.....I gotta figure that out.

Colt Classic
10-23-2017, 11:14 AM
To quote one of the Colts sponsors......it's time to expect more.

Yes, but all except the most optimistic of predictions before the season had the Colts at 9 wins and even the optimists weren't talking deep playoff run this year.

testcase448
10-23-2017, 07:51 PM

No, we don't. Not even close unless you count CLeveland and San fransissyco

apballin
10-24-2017, 07:34 PM
-Chuck Pagano 9/6/2017

The line has done a good job, Brissett holding the ball caused most of those sacks