PDA

View Full Version : A savory and savage undressing...

ChoppedWood
10-18-2017, 08:30 PM
A very well articulated overview of just how bad this guy is at the job he has. Anyone that spends a second of time trying to defend this guy...

https://sports.yahoo.com/chuck-pagano-chronicle-coaching-incompetence-153444066.html

Racehorse
10-18-2017, 08:38 PM
A very well articulated overview of just how bad this guy is at the job he has. Anyone that spends a second of time trying to defend this guy...

https://sports.yahoo.com/chuck-pagano-chronicle-coaching-incompetence-153444066.html

Come on! You know it is just that the players cannot execute and Grigson left us without a roster. No articles can prove otherwise.

ChoppedWood
10-18-2017, 08:50 PM
Come on! You know it is just that the players cannot execute and Grigson left us without a roster. No articles can prove otherwise.

That article is obviously fakenews!

It's really a disgrace to see a guy this completely in over his head continue to be given slack- he is truly an embarrassment and it's recognized the world over...

Do something Jim!

Puck
10-18-2017, 09:01 PM
He lost me when he said "for all intensive purposes"

Brylok
10-18-2017, 11:28 PM
He lost me when he said "for all intensive purposes"
It currently reads "all intents and purposes". Either you're making a joke or it was edited after you read it. I would agree with your original post. Pet peeve. "Irregardless", "I could care less", etc.

Puck
10-18-2017, 11:35 PM
It currently reads "all intents and purposes". Either you're making a joke or it was edited after you read it. I would agree with your original post. Pet peeve. "Irregardless", "I could care less", etc.

Hmmm.... I copied off the first link. Still shows it.

Week 14, 2016. The Colts face the Texans in a game that, for all intensive purposes, will be the deciding factor of who takes the AFC South crown. The Colts had lost to the Texans earlier in the season in embarrassing fashion, conceding a 14 point lead in the final three minutes falling in overtime. The Colts found themselves, here in week 14, on this frigid Indianapolis December afternoon, in a dire situation.

I agree on the 'I could care less" deal

rcubed
10-18-2017, 11:48 PM
Still says intensive at the beginning, but he gets it right later on in the article.

Its nothing we havent heard or said regularly here.

FatDT
10-19-2017, 12:08 PM
The fact of the matter is that until Andrew Luck returns (god knows when that will be) Chuck Pagano’s job is most likely safe.

It sure as hell better not be.

1965southpaw
10-19-2017, 12:39 PM
Lol..... Venturi on DD show is calling chuckles game plan against the Titans "coaching malpractice". Love it.

ChoppedWood
10-19-2017, 06:23 PM
Lol..... Venturi on DD show is calling chuckles game plan against the Titans "coaching malpractice". Love it.

Venturi was full on hostile about what is going on with this circus today. I particularly loved his assault on the high school zone defense and his complete trashing of what he believes is a "feel" use of the RB's thus putting them in situations they aren't familiar with instead of having predefined packages that you don't deviate from unless due to injury.

When DD asked him about why Wilson wasn't on the field and Chuckle's comment about him having to learn to play STs, Venturi just said "they must not like him as much as I do. He has to play and he has to play now".

Man everyone can see this sham for what it is--- IRSAY--- GET RID OF HIM NOW!

Puck
10-19-2017, 06:50 PM
Venturi was full on hostile about what is going on with this circus today. I particularly loved his assault on the high school zone defense and his complete trashing of what he believes is a "feel" use of the RB's thus putting them in situations they aren't familiar with instead of having predefined packages that you don't deviate from unless due to injury.

When DD asked him about why Wilson wasn't on the field and Chuckle's comment about him having to learn to play STs, Venturi just said "they must not like him as much as I do. He has to play and he has to play now".

Man everyone can see this sham for what it is--- IRSAY--- GET RID OF HIM NOW!

I think Irsay has a plan. Seriously.

Dam8610
10-19-2017, 07:55 PM
Most relevant point made in the entire article:

(even though Colts fans will find a way to criticize Pagano no matter the situation)

Butter
10-19-2017, 08:32 PM
Here we all sit waiting to see Dam put any Blame on his Bro Pagano. Dam you jumped the shark weeks ago.

ChoppedWood
10-19-2017, 09:25 PM
Here we all sit waiting to see Dam put any Blame on his Bro Pagano. Dam you jumped the shark weeks ago.

Aint even a bra' out there that would stand up for this scam, gotta be his dad!