PDA

View Full Version : Player availability

1965southpaw
10-13-2017, 06:23 PM
Doyle and Hairston are back to full practice and expected to play Monday and drumroll please........Chester Rodgers is back to full practice. If he plays Monday it will be his first game of the season. Gore didn't practice but no injuries noted.....he's just on the geriatric rest plan.

omahacolt
10-13-2017, 06:43 PM
would love to see this team at full health

might surprise a few people. but we are still a bad team regardless

Butter
10-13-2017, 08:54 PM
would love to see this team at full health

might surprise a few people. but we are still a bad team regardless

I agree, but the Coach will still fuckit up. Thx Pagano!

Hoopsdoc
10-13-2017, 09:53 PM
Any word on Geathers? He's off the pup, right?

1965southpaw
10-14-2017, 10:15 AM
Current reporting on Geathers is that he Will return this season but is estimated as a few weeks away. He isn't cleared to practice yet.

rcubed
11-03-2017, 12:35 PM
according to the twitterverse, castanzo stretched at practice warmups then went off the field via a cart with a trainer.

ChoppedWood
11-03-2017, 12:42 PM
according to the twitterverse, castanzo stretched at practice warmups then went off the field via a cart with a trainer.

Hopefully that cart has reinforced springs to carry all the cash being stolen....

rcubed
11-03-2017, 01:49 PM
Hopefully that cart has reinforced springs to carry all the cash being stolen....
players get hurt in a very violent game. WTF is wrong with you?

ChoppedWood
11-03-2017, 04:20 PM
players get hurt in a very violent game. WTF is wrong with you?

He got paid and he became another in a long line of Albert Haynesworth's...Steve Miller is playing in the background...

The word is he was just out there to get a brace adjustment and was not injured and carted off...

rcubed
11-03-2017, 04:46 PM
He got paid and he became another in a long line of Albert Haynesworth's....

no he didnt

ChoppedWood
11-03-2017, 05:13 PM
no he didnt

Shiiiiiiiit, that dude couldn't block me or you these days.

omahacolt
11-03-2017, 06:34 PM

fuck dude

you are just an atrocious poster. just worthless

ChoppedWood
11-03-2017, 09:58 PM
fuck dude

you are just an atrocious poster. just worthless

FU Omaha. There's been plenty of discussions about us possibly even needing to draft LT high again and move AC to RT because he can't get out of his stance quick enough.

Sometimes you don't even appear to watch the fucking game- you attach prominence to certain dudes and go to the bottom of the ocean with them. If I recall AC gave up the least pressures in the league over his first 4 years, and the last 2, he's been a fucking shell of that guy.

omahacolt
11-04-2017, 07:04 AM
FU Omaha. There's been plenty of discussions about us possibly even needing to draft LT high again and move AC to RT because he can't get out of his stance quick enough.

Sometimes you don't even appear to watch the fucking game- you attach prominence to certain dudes and go to the bottom of the ocean with them. If I recall AC gave up the least pressures in the league over his first 4 years, and the last 2, he's been a fucking shell of that guy.

He is an average LT. There aren't 16 LT's better than him. Let's not act like he is the Tony Ugoh.

I am all for getting a great LT. But let's live in reality

ChoppedWood
11-04-2017, 08:07 AM
He is an average LT. There aren't 16 LT's better than him. Let's not act like he is the Tony Ugoh.

I am all for getting a great LT. But let's live in reality

And the reality is, he was a VERY good LT, then he got a 2nd contract and he's at best an 18-22 level LT- not worth the money he got and every bit a part of the problem that is our OL as a whole.

Fuck Tony Ugoh!

Racehorse
11-04-2017, 09:01 AM
And the reality is, he was a VERY good LT, then he got a 2nd contract and he's at best an 18-22 level LT- not worth the money he got and every bit a part of the problem that is our OL as a whole.

Fuck Tony Ugoh!

Name 17 who are better than him

omahacolt
11-04-2017, 09:11 AM

Fuck Tony Ugoh!

His pay isn't an issue. He has never been a top 5 type LT