PDA

View Full Version : What is 8 vs. 68?

1965southpaw
10-07-2017, 05:37 PM
8 is the number of points the 49rs lost by to the Seahawks, Rams, and Cardinals this year.

68 is the number of points the Colts lost by to the Seahawks, Rams, and Cardinals this year.

400 is the yards Brian Hoyer hung on the Colts defense last year when he was with the Bears

Holy football Batman these 49rs are going to be tough to beat even at home. Here's hoping that Pagano ran his game plan past Dungy and Manning for review and approval. :D

VeveJones007
10-07-2017, 05:53 PM
Colts will win this week. 49ers are worse and playing on the road. Colts have been significantly better at home.

Brylok
10-07-2017, 05:55 PM
I picked the Colts for 3 reasons:
1. Hoyer sucks
2. We have starters coming back.
3. We're at home on "Peyton Manning Day".
I think it will be close and I can totally see us losing the game. I hope we don't.

apballin
10-08-2017, 11:34 AM
8 is the number of points the 49rs lost by to the Seahawks, Rams, and Cardinals this year.

68 is the number of points the Colts lost by to the Seahawks, Rams, and Cardinals this year.

400 is the yards Brian Hoyer hung on the Colts defense last year when he was with the Bears

Holy football Batman these 49rs are going to be tough to beat even at home. Here's hoping that Pagano ran his game plan past Dungy and Manning for review and approval. :D

Those are division games for the 49ers, only reason they were close