PDA

View Full Version : F IT, I'll do it....

ChoppedWood
10-01-2017, 10:02 PM
I am cool with it- trade Luck for a truckload of picks, put some serious talent on the front end of that D to grow along with the back 4, and let's roll with Brissett. The kid can play some ball. On this one I gotta tip the cap to Dam, he was right about us getting a guy that can play.

omahacolt
10-01-2017, 10:08 PM
I am cool with it- trade Luck for a truckload of picks, put some serious talent on the front end of that D to grow along with the back 4, and let's roll with Brissett. The kid can play some ball. On this one I gotta tip the cap to Dam, he was right about us getting a guy that can play.

Shut the fuck up

Colt Classic
10-01-2017, 10:13 PM
I'd be open to seeing what the offer would be.

Dam8610
10-01-2017, 10:14 PM
Wtf?! DO NOT TRADE LUCK! Brissett is a good backup, but Luck is a star that can carry a team. Clearly, the Colts got the better end of Brissett for Dorsett.

ChoppedWood
10-01-2017, 10:19 PM
Wtf?! DO NOT TRADE LUCK! Brissett is a good backup, but Luck is a star that can carry a team. Clearly, the Colts got the better end of Brissett for Dorsett.

I don't know man, he has shown incredible aptitude in his short time and that TD throw was outstanding! He hits guys in stride and he can run just as well as Luck.

...and he hasn't had a shattered spleen, a destroyed kidney, a couple broken ribs, and a shoulder that, well who knows how bad that really is-- all in 5 years...not saying those are his fault, but they are facts...

Butter
10-01-2017, 11:13 PM
I am impressed with Brissett so far, but just no.

smitty46953
10-01-2017, 11:28 PM

...and he hasn't had a shattered spleen, a destroyed kidney, a couple broken ribs, and a shoulder that, well who knows how bad that really is-- all in 5 years...not saying those are his fault, but they are facts...

Give him time, behind this line it won't be long ... :rolleyes:

Luck4Reich
10-01-2017, 11:47 PM
Worst fucking thread ever!

Coltsalr
10-02-2017, 12:18 AM

Go to bed, you’re drunk.

Stew Pidasole
10-02-2017, 12:19 AM

you drinking some good shit woodchopper

Maniac
10-02-2017, 01:20 AM
This thread is as horrible as Pagano is.

daedge
10-02-2017, 04:11 AM
No. Just no.

Terrible idea.

Terrible thread.

As Omaha said. Shut up.

Indiana V2
10-02-2017, 06:47 AM
We're bad, but we're not THAT bad. This team will be better once Luck is back, and we'll be EVEN better once Pagano is replaced with a competent coach.

testcase448
10-02-2017, 07:44 AM
We're bad, but we're not THAT bad. This team will be better once Luck is back, and we'll be EVEN better once Pagano is replaced with a competent coach.

Sorry but we ARE that bad...

Trade for the foundation of a solid team, Luck's not going to be able to help much anyway as HE is becoming fragile.

Ya'll just watched a mediocre QB with a good team paste the Colts.

Luck wouldn't have mattered much, had he survived

Get what you can for what's left of him

JMichael557
10-02-2017, 09:41 AM
Sorry but we ARE that bad...

Trade for the foundation of a solid team, Luck's not going to be able to help much anyway as HE is becoming fragile.

Ya'll just watched a mediocre QB with a good team paste the Colts.

Luck wouldn't have mattered much, had he survived

Get what you can for what's left of him

It is hard to believe how dumb some people are. Teams would line up to trade for Luck and we would be a laughing stock. See Elway trade were we got in effect 2 all pro linemen and still ended up on the short end of the stick. Only an idiot wants to trade away a franchise QB.

testcase448
10-02-2017, 10:07 AM
It is hard to believe how dumb some people are. Teams would line up to trade for Luck and we would be a laughing stock. See Elway trade were we got in effect 2 all pro linemen and still ended up on the short end of the stick. Only an idiot wants to trade away a franchise QB.

Only a simpleton thinks he will do this franchise any good until his career is over.,

Trade a Franchise QB for a FRANCHISE TEAM while he is worth something.

46-18.... without a "franchise" QB

With Luck we lose 46-24, if he survives the first Quarter intact...

Maniac
10-02-2017, 11:35 AM
Only a simpleton thinks he will do this franchise any good until his career is over.,

Only a moron wouldn't see that he's already done this franchise A LOT of good. It's the other players on the team, the coaching staff, and the previous GM who haven't.

Luck isn't going anywhere, so just shut up.

Dam8610
10-02-2017, 11:45 AM

I doubt Luck gives the other team 14 points, or runs a completely incompetent second half offense.

testcase448
10-02-2017, 01:23 PM
I doubt Luck gives the other team 14 points, or runs a completely incompetent second half offense.

Seattle has a way of doing that to people at times.

ANd with pags as coach making half time "adjustments"...

Dam8610
10-02-2017, 01:57 PM
Seattle has a way of doing that to people at times.

ANd with pags as coach making half time "adjustments"...

Andrew Luck has a way of torching NFL defenses, especially ones no one expects him to, just like he did to Seattle in their championship season.

kitekrazy
10-02-2017, 10:04 PM
This is what happens when you try a MLB philosophy and try to apply it to the NFL = stupid.

Kray007
10-06-2017, 11:19 AM

With Luck, you probably skim 21 points off the Seahawks total, simply because you eliminate the 2 pick 6 turnovers and the bullsheiss late TD throw with two minutes left.

With Luck, you probably add 14 points of Offense. So, final score: Colts 32-Seahawks 25.

Dam8610
10-06-2017, 11:28 AM
This is what happens when you try a MLB philosophy and try to apply it to the NFL = stupid.

Huh?

Colt Classic
10-06-2017, 12:30 PM
With Luck, you probably skim 21 points off the Seahawks total, simply because you eliminate the 2 pick 6 turnovers and the bullsheiss late TD throw with two minutes left.

With Luck, you probably add 14 points of Offense. So, final score: Colts 32-Seahawks 25.

Him just being there under center puts 56 on the board for the Colts. He's never thrown a pick-6 so take any of those off the board this year. The Colts easily have a record of 19-0 with him through 7 games. Somehow I just know it would be the case.

Half-assed logic, when Luck could've just as easily given the Seahawks 14 points. Stuff happens, and it has happened to him in the past too, regardless of where you place the blame--on a failure to pick up a blitz or a forced throw to a receiver or the receiver not fighting for the ball. Just automatically throwing fanboy homer math out there doesn't make it correct or more likely to be true.

OneVoice
10-07-2017, 11:27 PM

TomSimpson?