PDA

View Full Version : Jacoby is leading the pack of 2nd year QBs

1965southpaw
09-30-2017, 01:24 PM
Not sure how they score this although I assume they are including his starts as a patsy last year as well. I think this acquisition and player development will prove to be THE biggest silver lining of this rebuild year. Whether it leads to a solid long term backup for Luck or trade bait for some future draft picks he's shaping up to be a nice asset. Of course if it proves we get the better end of a trade with Bellicheat that will simply be blue icing on a nice horseshoe shaped cake.

http://coltswire.usatoday.com/2017/09/29/indianapolis-colts-jacoby-brissett-pro-football-focus-second-year-quarterbacks/

Dam8610
09-30-2017, 03:33 PM
Not sure how they score this although I assume they are including his starts as a patsy last year as well. I think this acquisition and player development will prove to be THE biggest silver lining of this rebuild year. Whether it leads to a solid long term backup for Luck or trade bait for some future draft picks he's shaping up to be a nice asset. Of course if it proves we get the better end of a trade with Bellicheat that will simply be blue icing on a nice horseshoe shaped cake.

http://coltswire.usatoday.com/2017/09/29/indianapolis-colts-jacoby-brissett-pro-football-focus-second-year-quarterbacks/

Of course the Colts got the better end of this deal, I told you all this when the trade was reported.

Racehorse
09-30-2017, 03:39 PM
We got the better end of it because the player we got was well-coached, while the one we traded had piss poor coaching. I wonder where the curves will intersect and we think we got screwed by the Cheats. Hopefully we have a new HC before that happens.

Dam8610
09-30-2017, 05:17 PM
We got the better end of it because the player we got was well-coached, while the one we traded had piss poor coaching. I wonder where the curves will intersect and we think we got screwed by the Cheats. Hopefully we have a new HC before that happens.

Or Dorsett is just bad at football. I'm more inclined to believe that.

YDFL Commish
09-30-2017, 05:24 PM
REC TAR YDS TD

Phillip Dorsett: 3 4 68 0

Dwayne Allen: 0 5 0 0

BB, you SUCK!

Racehorse
09-30-2017, 05:56 PM

Well, there's a shocker!

Dam8610
09-30-2017, 07:41 PM
Well, there's a shocker!

You could just look at the stats in the post just above yours.

albany ed
09-30-2017, 07:43 PM

Just like Jerry Hughes.

Dam8610
09-30-2017, 07:51 PM
Just like Jerry Hughes.

Or Vontae Davis. Or Mike Adams. Or Jerrell Freeman.

Racehorse
09-30-2017, 08:06 PM
You could just look at the stats in the post just above yours.

Too early to tell. He has to get the Pagano stench off first.

Dam8610
09-30-2017, 10:57 PM
Too early to tell. He has to get the Pagano stench off first.

He won't be able to shake the stench of being a bad football player regardless of what team or coach he plays for.