PDA

View Full Version : Vet QB that Colts tried and failed to sign

1965southpaw
09-16-2017, 12:17 PM
Sorry for posting Florio garbage but I thought this nugget was interesting....what say you Freaks? Dodged a bullet or missed opportunity? I say dodged a bullet....

https://sports.yahoo.com/pagano-officially-declines-name-starting-230351996.html

Bob Kravitz of WTHR in Indy recently joined PFT Live to discuss the situation. He said that it’s believed Ryan Fitzpatrick was the unnamed veteran whom the Colts contacted in the offseason, but didn’t sign.

Spike
09-16-2017, 12:49 PM
Sorry for posting Florio garbage but I thought this nugget was interesting....what say you Freaks? Dodged a bullet or missed opportunity? I say dodged a bullet....

https://sports.yahoo.com/pagano-officially-declines-name-starting-230351996.html

Bob Kravitz of WTHR in Indy recently joined PFT Live to discuss the situation. He said that it’s believed Ryan Fitzpatrick was the unnamed veteran whom the Colts contacted in the offseason, but didn’t sign.

Dodged a bullet, Fitzpatrick sucks.

njcoltfan
09-16-2017, 02:24 PM
Dodged a bullet, Fitzpatrick sucks.

Worse than Tolzien, who at the time was the Colts starting QB ??

Spike
09-16-2017, 03:22 PM

Neither one of them is worth a shit. Rather see what Brissett has to offer, at least he may have some upside and become a good backup QB. Fitzpatrick offers nothing and was replaced by Geno Smith last year, that should tell you all you need to know about how shitty Fitzpatrick is.

Hoopsdoc
09-16-2017, 03:50 PM

There is NO WAY Fitz is worse than what we witnessed last Sunday.

Tolzien should have been cut as soon as he was benched. Why he's still employed is one of life's great mysteries.

kitekrazy
09-16-2017, 04:03 PM
Kravitz is still pushing for the Colts to sign Krapernick. Bob can't always separate his libtardism from journalism.

Putting all of the political stuff aside, there is no evidence of Krap even working out. You can't expect a guy off the street to play in week 2 of the NFL. It's obvious he doesn't want to play.

kitekrazy
09-16-2017, 04:25 PM
Raise Earl Morall from the dead.

Colt Classic
09-16-2017, 04:57 PM
Raise Jeff George from the dead.

Spike
09-16-2017, 05:25 PM
There is NO WAY Fitz is worse than what we witnessed last Sunday.

Tolzien should have been cut as soon as he was benched. Why he's still employed is one of life's great mysteries.

I don't know about that, Fitz threw 6 picks in one game last year. They both suck, don't want either one of them on the Colts.

DrSpaceman
09-16-2017, 08:25 PM
I would not want Fitzpatrick even know the position the team is in now

VeveJones007
09-16-2017, 11:05 PM
Someone in the media (maybe Holder) guessed earlier this summer that I may have been Cutler.

VeveJones007
09-16-2017, 11:06 PM
Kravitz is still pushing for the Colts to sign Krapernick. Bob can't always separate his libtardism from journalism.

Putting all of the political stuff aside, there is no evidence of Krap even working out. You can't expect a guy off the street to play in week 2 of the NFL.

It's obvious he doesn't want to play.

Evidence?

Dam8610
09-17-2017, 11:08 AM
Someone in the media (maybe Holder) guessed earlier this summer that I may have been Cutler.

When did they figure out you're not Cutler?

kitekrazy
09-17-2017, 02:39 PM
Evidence?

Deductive reasoning for those not living under a rock.

VeveJones007
09-17-2017, 03:03 PM
Deductive reasoning for those not living under a rock.

Then would you mind enlightening those of us who are unaware?

kitekrazy
09-18-2017, 10:31 PM
Then would you mind enlightening those of us who are unaware?

I'll try to find it. One of them may have been on Kravitz FB page. This one is about Cowher making that statement. But it is obvious that he doesn't. He's dug a deeper hole with statements where you wont find an owner willing to sign him.

Butter
09-18-2017, 11:35 PM
Evidence?

There is none, this is BS. Kap does not have a job because he is a mediocre borderline starter who made a stink while black. His talent does not outweigh the Whiterage.

Puck
09-19-2017, 04:16 AM
There is none, this is BS. Kap does not have a job because he is a mediocre borderline starter who made a stink while black. His talent does not outweigh the Whiterage.

There you have it in plain english boys and girls.