PDA

View Full Version : Calm down everyone

albany ed
09-11-2017, 07:05 AM
It's only 1 game, and besides, the 49ers are a very good team.

njcoltfan
09-11-2017, 07:51 AM
It's only 1 game, and besides, the 49ers are a very good team.

If yesterday was a glimpse of the near future, it's going to be a long couple of years. The only thing that I can hope for is that #1 pick, and the possibility of trading it for a bounty of picks from a team that hopefully is as stupid as the Redskins were!! Time to start thinking of this years draft, and Paganos replacement!!!

sherck
09-11-2017, 08:14 AM
The silver linings of the 2017 Colts season:

1. Young player development.
2. Hopefully, gel an offensive line that is better than terrible.
3. $85m in free cap space for 2018.
4. A high draft pick to draft a stud or trade away for a lot of draft picks to draft a stud.

I hate seasons that feel like this.

Walk Worthy,

natagu23
09-11-2017, 08:16 AM
What happens when we play the actual 9ers?

Slip of the tongue. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Not really a big deal.

albany ed
09-11-2017, 08:49 AM
If yesterday was a glimpse of the near future, it's going to be a long couple of years. The only thing that I can hope for is that #1 pick, and the possibility of trading it for a bounty of picks from a team that hopefully is as stupid as the Redskins were!! Time to start thinking of this years draft, and Paganos replacement!!!

Trade, only if Luck is not already damaged goods.

Oldcolt
09-11-2017, 10:04 AM
Thirty some years ago I went into a gas station in Reno to buy a lighter. They had a Colts lighter so, being a Colt fan, I bought the damn thing. The girl behind the counter laughed at me for rooting for such a shitty team. Mannings first year my wife caught me crying I was so happy that we finally had a qb that could make plays. Its shitty as hell being back to having people laugh at me. Will make the turn around so much sweeter though

omahacolt
09-11-2017, 10:34 AM
Thirty some years ago I went into a gas station in Reno to buy a lighter. They had a Colts lighter so, being a Colt fan, I bought the damn thing. The girl behind the counter laughed at me for rooting for such a shitty team. Mannings first year my wife caught me crying I was so happy that we finally had a qb that could make plays. Its shitty as hell being back to having people laugh at me. Will make the turn around so much sweeter though

Haha crybaby

Who the hell cries about football

Maniac
09-11-2017, 10:49 AM
The silver linings of the 2017 Colts season:

1. Young player development.
2. Hopefully, gel an offensive line that is better than terrible.
3. $85m in free cap space for 2018.
4. A high draft pick to draft a stud or trade away for a lot of draft picks to draft a stud.

I hate seasons that feel like this.

Walk Worthy,

player development... under Pagano? Haven't seen much of that.

Brylok
09-11-2017, 11:22 AM
What happens when we play the actual 9ers?

Slip of the tongue. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Not really a big deal.
That team we watched yesterday? Loss.

Thorgrim
09-11-2017, 11:57 AM
Haha crybaby

Who the hell cries about football

Anyone who watches a Pagano coached team.

sherck
09-11-2017, 12:52 PM
player development... under Pagano? Haven't seen much of that.
I agree; Pags is just terrible. But....

Jack Doyle, undrafted rookie free agent to pretty good veteran
Erik Swoope, undrafted rookie free agent to TE2
Chester Rogers, undrafted rookie free agent to WR3
Denzelle Good, 7th round draft pick to starting RT (who did not suck)
Ummmm.....

Okay, not much there but we have had some (few) players develop over the past 1 or 2 years.

Walk Worthy,