PDA

View Full Version : quick thoughts on another complete beatdown and embarrassment at the hands of pagano

omahacolt
09-10-2017, 08:19 PM
1) pagano is by far the worst coach i have ever seen for the colts. and possibly the worst coach i have ever seen. this team is constantly blown out. constantly down by double digits. constantly unprepared.

and this is with all kinds of different players and coaches. there is zero excuse and zero reason to not, at this point, look at pagano and see exactly where the blame should have sat all along. right on his weasel shoulders.

constantly blown out to start the season? what do they do all offseason? they seriously have no clue as to who should play and what to do with players. it is embarrassing at this point.

2) i said earlier this week that i knew tolzein was shitty but didn't know how shitty. well now i do. this dude made the team. what does that tell you about our gm and coaches? cut him and sign back morris. i cant believe i am actually saying that.

3) chud was terrible. run run pass punt. rinse and repeat. such an unimaginative gameplan. no help for the defense. and let me tell you i don't put much of this on chud. i am 100% sure he is doing as directed by pagano. he is terrible because he needs to have integrity and tell pags to fuck off.

4) hurry up and not challenge that td play? is there another coach in the league that would fuck that up? name one. i fucking dare you. looking at you dam. you dumb shit.

5) no way vagitch is better than haeg at lg. i don't believe it one bit. not that vagitch didn't do some good things.

6) Good was the best olineman today. other than the false start, i thought he was very solid.

7) bond is better than schwenke? is that a fact? highly questionable move

8) really can't judge the skill position offensive players much considering the position they were put in. ty can't fumble that ball though. come on dude.

9) tj green was switched from safety to corner after the 1st preseason game or some shit. and he starts? if that happens you don't have competition. you don't have a brain or ability to get talent.

10) tj green might be the worst defensive back i have ever seen. he is simply that bad. but he has a fast 40. how can he be bad? according to dam that is impossible.

11) hooker really can't start ahead of darius butler? is hooker that bad because butler isn't a safety

12) al woods had 3 or 4 plays where he rocked the olineman harder than i can remember seeing a colts dlineman rock an opposing player.

13) hankins was much better today than he was in preaseason. i like the combination of woods and hankins so far.

14) where the fuck did anderson go? he played a lot early then was on the sideline to come back in at the end. he made pretty much no plays.

15) sheard is terrible. wtf was ballard thinking. walden is a much much better player.

16) simon is a nobody. just like i thought

17) i like the ilber george. we may have something there. morrison was a nobody. bostic surprised me a couple times.

18) wtf vinnie

19) i can't wait to hear dam defend pagano.

20) marlon mack is a playmaker. leave it to pagano to negate that as much as any coach could possibly do.

omahacolt
09-10-2017, 08:21 PM
oh and manusky used to be able to generate pass rush with scheme from time to time

munchichi has shown zero ability to do that.

Luck4Reich
09-10-2017, 08:28 PM
Spot on with the comment that he has had various coaches and players and it always comes back to him not having the team prepared.

I might be hated for this but this team was at its best when he was out with Cancer. Too bad he didn't just retire and let Arians take over?

How does he even make himself believe he is a good coach??

Come on you mean to tell me that fucker can look at himself in the mirror and say I am an NFL coach? No way in hell can he with a straight face.

Puck
09-10-2017, 08:29 PM
Glad I didn't renew my tickets this yr

SUCK FOR CHUCK!!!!!

Puck
09-10-2017, 08:34 PM
On Football Night in America. They asked how do the colts turn this around and Rodney said they need him. Pointing at Dungy

Luck4Reich
09-10-2017, 08:36 PM
On Football Night in America. They asked how do the colts turn this around and Rodney said they need him. Pointing at Dungy

True.... but Rodney could have pointed to a camera guy and even that would be an upgrade over Pagano.

nate505
09-10-2017, 08:53 PM
4) hurry up and not challenge that td play? is there another coach in the league that would fuck that up? name one. i fucking dare you. looking at you dam. you dumb shit.

I know I've harped on this one a ton, but I still can't believe that happened. It's like the idea of when a questionable call may go against you in replay happens and you go to snap the play quickly was reversed in his head.

I mean, I would get it if he was my 3 year old son I was trying to explain the concept to, but holy fuck, he's a grown man who's been in the game all his life and is getting paid millions to know this stuff.

apballin
09-10-2017, 08:56 PM
Total shit show, but in Grigs 1st year of rebuild we got blown out by the bears

We've seen this show before I'm telling you guys

GoBigBlue88
09-10-2017, 08:56 PM
I'm just sick of the hypocrisy and bullshit going on with this franchise all the time. If you're gonna be a bad team that waits for Luck to be 110% and lives with a bad season ... fine. But own it to some capacity. Don't...

1. Preach competition, and then give Scott Tolzien the QB1 gig when he's beat out and clearly sucks.

2. Let a scrub like TJ Green keep you from blooding your second round freaking draft pick, who needs playing time.

3. Say any of that bullshit about not needing Kaepernick, and stick with it after Tolzien almost throws 3 pick-sixes.

4. Do all this arbitrary shit like fielding a random OL that didn't result from any of the competition you actually had, but is just another random attempt to put bodies together.

I mean, if you're going to have a tank season, freaking learn something from it. Get reps to the guys who need reps going forward. Not Green. Not Tolzien. Not only playing your top 15 draft pick when you're down 20+.

Butter
09-10-2017, 08:57 PM
I wonder if he has brain cancer now.

apballin
09-10-2017, 09:04 PM
Couldn't agree with Omaha more on Hooker, if your drafted there you must be an impact player not a backup to a true CB

DrSpaceman
09-10-2017, 09:04 PM
I think the TJ Green decision is worse than even the one about Tolzien and the QBs.

At least with the QBs, you have some inexperienced guys who might be good and an experienced guy who sucks. You can at least make an argument, even though it was wrong

With Green, he was a safety who couldn't cover anyone, so I have a great idea......lets move him to corner!!! What kind of dumbass logic is that? On that TD Kupp scored he literally just ran downfield right inside of him and past him. Nothing else. Could not have been easier. Might as well have not even been on the field.

Just such a continual coaching shit show. Unprepared. bad decisions all around, in choosing starters and gameplanning and play calling......you name it, they can't do it.

There is no reason for Pagano to continue with this team. Completely clueless.

DrSpaceman
09-10-2017, 09:07 PM
Couldn't agree with Omaha more on Hooker, if your drafted there you must be an impact player not a backup to a true CB

Hooker and Wilson both, put them out there. Christ could not be worse than what they are playing now

I know Wilson had the one long completion on him in the 4th quarter and he has had some other plays made on him, he has to improve, but the one consistent thing with him is he is in position and right with the WR. He isn't blown by them. He needs to learn how to complete the play. He does that by getting playing time. Put him out there.

Gimmick
09-10-2017, 09:10 PM
True.... but Rodney could have pointed to a camera guy and even that would be an upgrade over Pagano.

People who know football always seem to know what the Colts need or are missing.

Irsay doesn't know football anymore though. All he knows are drugs, booze, and hippy music tunes.

Luck4Reich
09-10-2017, 09:10 PM
http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=18&stc=1&d=1505092160

Brylok
09-10-2017, 09:18 PM
Almost a complete shit-show. A disgrace. Brisket's long pass was nice. That's about it. The new punter is okay.

Puck
09-10-2017, 09:22 PM
I think the TJ Green decision is worse than even the one about Tolzien and the QBs.

At least with the QBs, you have some inexperienced guys who might be good and an experienced guy who sucks. You can at least make an argument, even though it was wrong

With Green, he was a safety who couldn't cover anyone, so I have a great idea......lets move him to corner!!! What kind of dumbass logic is that? On that TD Kupp scored he literally just ran downfield right inside of him and past him. Nothing else. Could not have been easier. Might as well have not even been on the field.

Just such a continual coaching shit show. Unprepared. bad decisions all around, in choosing starters and gameplanning and play calling......you name it, they can't do it.

There is no reason for Pagano to continue with this team. Completely clueless.

Ballard said they wanted Green in KC as a corner. May have been his call to try him there

omahacolt
09-10-2017, 09:28 PM
Did we throw a true slant today? A bubble screen? Anything actually creative to move the ball?

apballin
09-10-2017, 09:29 PM
Did we throw a true slant today? A bubble screen? Anything actually creative to move the ball?

When he tried quick throws they were a pick 6

Puck
09-10-2017, 09:29 PM

Screen to Mack. Where he gained a lot About it... the rest of the time it was a 30 yd pass on 3-1 or 3-6

omahacolt
09-10-2017, 09:30 PM
When he tried quick throws they were a pick 6

Those were outs with his pissface of an arm

YDFL Commish
09-10-2017, 09:44 PM

Do we ever? I mean Chud does nothing to help his QB out. I get that Tolzien sucks, but it's Chuds job, to create situations where he will suck less.

Indiana V2
09-10-2017, 09:53 PM
1) pagano is by far the worst coach i have ever seen for the colts. and possibly the worst coach i have ever seen. this team is constantly blown out. constantly down by double digits. constantly unprepared.

and this is with all kinds of different players and coaches. there is zero excuse and zero reason to not, at this point, look at pagano and see exactly where the blame should have sat all along. right on his weasel shoulders.

constantly blown out to start the season? what do they do all offseason? they seriously have no clue as to who should play and what to do with players. it is embarrassing at this point.

2) i said earlier this week that i knew tolzein was shitty but didn't know how shitty. well now i do. this dude made the team. what does that tell you about our gm and coaches? cut him and sign back morris. i cant believe i am actually saying that.

3) chud was terrible. run run pass punt. rinse and repeat. such an unimaginative gameplan. no help for the defense. and let me tell you i don't put much of this on chud. i am 100% sure he is doing as directed by pagano. he is terrible because he needs to have integrity and tell pags to fuck off.

5) no way vagitch is better than haeg at lg. i don't believe it one bit. not that vagitch didn't do some good things.

6) Good was the best olineman today. other than the false start, i thought he was very solid.

7) bond is better than schwenke? is that a fact? highly questionable move

8) really can't judge the skill position offensive players much considering the position they were put in. ty can't fumble that ball though. come on dude.

9) tj green was switched from safety to corner after the 1st preseason game or some shit. and he starts? if that happens you don't have competition. you don't have a brain or ability to get talent.

10) tj green might be the worst defensive back i have ever seen. he is simply that bad. but he has a fast 40. how can he be bad? according to dam that is impossible.

11) hooker really can't start ahead of darius butler? is hooker that bad because butler isn't a safety

12) al woods had 3 or 4 plays where he rocked the olineman harder than i can remember seeing a colts dlineman rock an opposing player.

13) hankins was much better today than he was in preaseason. i like the combination of woods and hankins so far.

14) where the fuck did anderson go? he played a lot early then was on the sideline to come back in at the end. he made pretty much no plays.

15) sheard is terrible. wtf was ballard thinking. walden is a much much better player.

16) simon is a nobody. just like i thought

17) i like the ilber george. we may have something there. morrison was a nobody. bostic surprised me a couple times.

18) wtf vinnie

19) i can't wait to hear dam defend pagano.

20) marlon mack is a playmaker. leave it to pagano to negate that as much as any coach could possibly do.

May be your best work yet, omaha.

Brylok
09-10-2017, 09:56 PM
Do we ever? I mean Chud does nothing to help his QB out. I get that Tolzien sucks, but it's Chuds job, to create situations where he will suck less.
I don't like any of the coaching staff. Chud is predictable and less than vanilla somehow, and omaha says it's because of Pagano and maybe it is, I don't know. But it's not anywhere near good enough. Monachino hasn't shown much of anything. Manusky was better, believe it or not, but Chuck threw him under the bus. ST seems fundamentally okay but players do bone headed shit pretty regularly so maybe not. OL has been mostly garbage, so who knows? Howard Mudd clearly isn't running that anymore. No clue who the DBs coach is but that whole unit relies on Vontae anyway. Strength and conditioning doesn't exist apparently. I'd be fine with firing the whole lot whenever Irsay sobers up to do so.

Hoopsdoc
09-10-2017, 10:01 PM
I'm just sick of the hypocrisy and bullshit going on with this franchise all the time. If you're gonna be a bad team that waits for Luck to be 110% and lives with a bad season ... fine. But own it to some capacity. Don't...

1. Preach competition, and then give Scott Tolzien the QB1 gig when he's beat out and clearly sucks.

2. Let a scrub like TJ Green keep you from blooding your second round freaking draft pick, who needs playing time.

3. Say any of that bullshit about not needing Kaepernick, and stick with it after Tolzien almost throws 3 pick-sixes.

4. Do all this arbitrary shit like fielding a random OL that didn't result from any of the competition you actually had, but is just another random attempt to put bodies together.

I mean, if you're going to have a tank season, freaking learn something from it. Get reps to the guys who need reps going forward. Not Green. Not Tolzien. Not only playing your top 15 draft pick when you're down 20+.

I was with you until Kapernick. Morris and Brisset are both better than Kap. He would be awful on this team.

Hoopsdoc
09-10-2017, 10:03 PM
I know I've harped on this one a ton, but I still can't believe that happened. It's like the idea of when a questionable call may go against you in replay happens and you go to snap the play quickly was reversed in his head.

I mean, I would get it if he was my 3 year old son I was trying to explain the concept to, but holy fuck, he's a grown man who's been in the game all his life and is getting paid millions to know this stuff.

That was worse than the infamous fake punt against NE. I just couldn't believe my eyes. I thought why on EARTH would they do that?

Then I remembered-oh right, Pagano is still the coach.

Brylok
09-10-2017, 10:09 PM
That was worse than the infamous fake punt against NE. I just couldn't believe my eyes. I thought why on EARTH would they do that?

Then I remembered-oh right, Pagano is still the coach.
Not worse than the punt play against NE. That's a strong contender for the worst play in NFL history. Not only was it retarded, it changed the course of the game.

bertjones
09-10-2017, 10:10 PM
Screen to Mack. Where he gained a lot About it... the rest of the time it was a 30 yd pass on 3-1 or 3-6

Aye, the pass in the flat to Mack which was a TD if only Pagano had challenged. And you had the feeling they could have done that a lot,
but they did it only that one time. BB would have done that time and time again until they showed they could stop it. But it is what it is.

ChoppedWood
09-10-2017, 10:11 PM

Can you add a "THANKS X 10,000" button????

VeveJones007
09-11-2017, 12:19 AM
I was with you until Kapernick. Morris and Brisset are both better than Kap. He would be awful on this team.

GTFOH With this craziness.

Maniac
09-11-2017, 03:06 AM
I just hope they make a decent hire for the next coach and put a good staff in place for once. I'm tired of this bullshit.

ukcolt
09-11-2017, 05:35 AM
Who are they going to be able to get at this time of the season who will be able to bring with him quality assistants?

We need to make a change, and should have done so already, but i am not sure that bringing new guys in now, who would not be the No. 1 option at the end of this year is a good idea either.

ukcolt
09-11-2017, 05:47 AM
Although it was incredibly hard to watch the game yesterday, there were a few promising signs.....

Mack looked as advertised, he brings an excitement and injection of flare to the backfield that we haven't had.....possibly since Marshall Faulk.

Good looked to be holding his own at right tackle and was easily the best offensive lineman of the night.

Jack Doyle made a couple of nice grabs early on, but then was hardly looked at again.

Woods and Hankins look very stout against the run.

The George kid showed up a few times, not sure that he is all that great, but at least he did make a couple of nice plays, which is more than could be said for most of the defense.

Margus Hunt, had a nice play for the sack, he is a big dude, and could hopefully be a very nice addition to the defensive line.

I thought that John Simon was ok, but nothing other than distinctly average.

A positive in that they saw some real live snaps, Hairston, Wilson and Hooker, not saying that they did much of note, but the more game time they get the more they are going to come along.

Sanchez, made some nice punts, but could also have been the reason for the missed kicks from Vinny, although that might be being harsh on Sanchez, those kicks should have been made regardless.

Luke Rhodes.....only mentioning him as he didn't appear to botch any of the snaps, so a positive grade.

I could go onto the bad, but what is the point, we all saw that as plain as day. I am trying not to remember them all!!

dwilli57
09-11-2017, 07:30 AM
I'm really anxious to see what Ballard does with this shitshow. This is his true test.

Indiana V2
09-11-2017, 08:52 AM
Who are they going to be able to get at this time of the season who will be able to bring with him quality assistants?

We need to make a change, and should have done so already, but i am not sure that bringing new guys in now, who would not be the No. 1 option at the end of this year is a good idea either.

You can't bring in a whole new staff right now, but you cut the head off the snake, and it gives fans hope for the future. As long as idiot coach is on the sidelines the angst and disgust is only going to get worse.

nate505
09-11-2017, 09:07 AM
You can't bring in a whole new staff right now, but you cut the head off the snake, and it gives fans hope for the future. As long as idiot coach is on the sidelines the angst and disgust is only going to get worse.

Absolutely. At this point I'd be happy to give it to some unknown quantity on the staff. If the guy is great, fine, he's in the running next year. If he isn't, which is the overwhelming probability, fine, a new staff is hired next year. Either way an unknown assistant WR coach or whatever can't be any worse than the HC now.

DrSpaceman
09-11-2017, 09:19 AM
At this point you might as well put Mack, Hooker and Wilson out there as much as you can, let them learn by playing. If they make mistakes, can't be worse than what we saw yesterday. IF Gore wants to be traded or whatever, fine.

The one positive was the team looked much improved against the run. If you get Davis back and Hooker and Wilson develop into legitimate starters, the team will at least have a chance once Luck is back.

And if Luck is not ready you cannot put Tolzien back in as a start, move on.

1965southpaw
09-11-2017, 10:50 AM
I'm a glass half full kind of person and this team is making that really tough.....the only silver lining I can pull out of the trash we saw yesterday is that can now be NO Doubt that it's time to move on to a new coaching regime. This morning was the first time that I heard the national media acknowledge that coaching was The issue. To date they largely did the lazy analysis and attribute the fortunes of the Colts to be due to the absence of Luck. I suppose if yesterday can make that inevitable change more quickly that is a positive outcome. It's just such a shame and waste of a season. Yesterday was a battle of the tallest midget and sadly we came up short.

Maniac
09-11-2017, 10:54 AM

You don't make a new hire in-season, but you can fire a moron coach in-season. You just let one of the assistant coaches take over as interim. They have several who have been head coaches previously on staff. They can fill in. Pagano needs to be gone though. It sucks that it has even come to this. They should have fired that fucking moron in the offseason. I don't care about the argument that was made about "new systems" with Luck injured. Pagano gone = better for the future.

GoBigBlue88
09-11-2017, 11:40 AM
I'm not too worried about Ballard. His track record speaks for itself. He can find talent. He gets how to build teams.

I'm worried about Irsay doing dumb shit, though, like forcing Pagano on Ballard (it should have been Toub from day one), shutting down any Kaepernick pursuits or just having ill-conceived notions from on high without a Polian around to check him.

This team really does need someone who functions to take football decisions out of Irsay's hands entirely.

Hoopsdoc
09-11-2017, 11:43 AM
You don't make a new hire in-season, but you can fire a moron coach in-season. You just let one of the assistant coaches take over as interim. They have several who have been head coaches previously on staff. They can fill in. Pagano needs to be gone though. It sucks that it has even come to this. They should have fired that fucking moron in the offseason. I don't care about the argument that was made about "new systems" with Luck injured. Pagano gone = better for the future.

I said it before and it's a sad commentary, but it bears repeating-a lot of us hardcore fans actually saw this coming. This team has been a dumpster fire for six long years now.

All those wins were earned because Luck carried us there.

Hoopsdoc
09-11-2017, 11:51 AM
GTFOH With this craziness.

Kap can be good if you taylor your offense to his skill set like Harbaugh did.

We have neither the personnel or the coaching to do that.

He would be AWFUL here, even worse than Morris and Brisset.

FatDT
09-11-2017, 12:04 PM
It's easy. Just like it was last year. Fire Pagano in-season, promote Chud, let the rest of the season play out, and near the end of the season start contacting the right people for a new HC candidate.

omahacolt
09-11-2017, 12:07 PM
Listening to the radio today

And this team is a laughingstock

FatDT
09-11-2017, 12:11 PM
Listening to the radio today

And this team is a laughingstock

Which loss was worst? Ours, Cincy getting blanked by Baltimore, or Houston scoring fewer points than sacks given up?

VeveJones007
09-11-2017, 12:27 PM
Just one more comment about the Mack non-challenge play. That was pretty soft from him at the end. He had a head of steam and there should've never been a doubt if he just lowers his shoulder. I like the skills, but power that in and protect the football.

DrSpaceman
09-11-2017, 12:33 PM
Just one more comment about the Mack non-challenge play. That was pretty soft from him at the end. He had a head of steam and there should've never been a doubt if he just lowers his shoulder. I like the skills, but power that in and protect the football.

I guess you can criticize him for that, but he DID get in, Pagano just is a dumbass.

Criticizing him for not getting MORE of a TD or an EASIER TD, for a rookie, in the first quarter of his first game, trying to score his first TD, is pretty soft in itself.

OneVoice
09-11-2017, 12:39 PM
Adding here to the list of things that pisses me off:

Pagano talking about not making excuses, blah blah blah, about missing this guy or that guy.

Hey Chuck, no one is even saying those things except you.

omahacolt
09-11-2017, 01:19 PM
Which loss was worst? Ours, Cincy getting blanked by Baltimore, or Houston scoring fewer points than sacks given up?

Ours for sure

Brylok
09-11-2017, 02:15 PM
Arizona is favored by 7.5 right now for the home opener in Indy.

Brylok
09-11-2017, 02:18 PM
Colts lost to a bad team 46-9. Easily the worst. Zero for 10 on 3rd down level bad.

VeveJones007
09-11-2017, 02:44 PM
I guess you can criticize him for that, but he DID get in, Pagano just is a dumbass.

Criticizing him for not getting MORE of a TD or an EASIER TD, for a rookie, in the first quarter of his first game, trying to score his first TD, is pretty soft in itself.

It was a poor way to finish the play. Yes, or no?

Mr. Session
09-11-2017, 03:42 PM

I think it was, in fact, kind of weak.

I also think Mack is never going to be that type of runner. He never showed an ability to punish defenders in college, I don't think it's reasonable to expect that at this level.

His game is speed, elusiveness, and balance. He looks like the type of runner to me that isn't very strong, but he's so fast he's able to play stronger than he really is.

DrSpaceman
09-11-2017, 03:47 PM

Honestly did not strike me as that when I saw the play.

He scored what should have been a TD, what more do you want? There are not points for technique in this league.

nate505
09-11-2017, 04:43 PM

I can't fault a guy at all for actually getting in the endzone. He probably thought he knew the ball was in. Just like everyone but the ref.

I can fault the dumb fuck worthless idiotic moron of a head coach who didn't wait to see what his peeps upstairs said and tried to hurry a play in. Like he was worried the Rams were going to challenge the call.

I mean, that's such a mind fuck on the stupidity scale that if someone told me he'd do this before the game my response would have been "I know Pags is an idiot, but even he can't be that completely and utterly stupid." But Pags never fails to disappoint in the stupidity category when it comes to coaching. He's like the David Blaine of dumbfuckery, trying to figure out how to top his latest trick of epic stupidity. Granted, his all time classic was the punt but honestly, this is on the same level of total incompetence.

ChoppedWood
09-11-2017, 04:56 PM
I can't fault a guy at all for actually getting in the endzone. He probably thought he knew the ball was in. Just like everyone but the ref.

I can fault the dumb fuck worthless idiotic moron of a head coach who didn't wait to see what his peeps upstairs said and tried to hurry a play in. Like he was worried the Rams were going to challenge the call.

I mean, that's such a mind fuck on the stupidity scale that if someone told me he'd do this before the game my response would have been "I know Pags is an idiot, but even he can't be that completely and utterly stupid." But Pags never fails to disappoint in the stupidity category when it comes to coaching. He's like the David Blaine of dumbfuckery, trying to figure out how to top his latest trick of epic stupidity. Granted, his all time classic was the punt but honestly, this is on the same level of total incompetence.

Man it is so soo soooooo much worse. At least with the fake punt "thing"- there was solid intention- the goal being to surprise the other team by doing something crafty and gaining an advantage. What he did yesterday- he MADE SURE his own team did not get a TD! How he has a job at 4:52 PM today, I don't know- oh yes I do, because Jim is probably neck high in smack right now and doesn't even know who Cuck (yes on purpose) Pagano is!

They all need to go...

nate505
09-11-2017, 06:56 PM
On another note, how the fuck does TJ Green get 62 snaps at defense and Quincy Wilson get 17. Especially when the head coach was a former DB coach.

Spike
09-11-2017, 07:37 PM
Man it is so soo soooooo much worse. At least with the fake punt "thing"- there was solid intention- the goal being to surprise the other team by doing something crafty and gaining an advantage. What he did yesterday- he MADE SURE his own team did not get a TD! How he has a job at 4:52 PM today, I don't know- oh yes I do, because Jim is probably neck high in smack right now and doesn't even know who Cuck (yes on purpose) Pagano is!

They all need to go...

IMHO, it wasn't worst. The Colts weren’t lined up properly, the offense must have seven players on the line of scrimmage; the five inside guys are all ineligible, and the two bookends are eligible. The entire right side of the Colts’ formation lined up 2 yards off the line of scrimmage. There’s nothing else to say about that other than poor coaching. Plus, they had a guy involved who hadn't even practiced that shit. Pagano at his best or should I say worst .

Having said that, his stupidity on that lack of a challenge on the Mack TD is a close 2nd.

FatDT
09-11-2017, 07:53 PM
On another note, how the fuck does TJ Green get 62 snaps at defense and Quincy Wilson get 17. Especially when the head coach was a former DB coach.

Remember Pagano "stood in the table" for Green. He really, really wants Green to succeed.

ChoppedWood
09-11-2017, 07:57 PM
Remember Pagano "stood in the table" for Green. He really, really wants Green to succeed.

So do I, so do I. I realize he can't.

I don't get paid for anything to do with football, I'm also not a former defensive backs coach that pretends to be head coach in the NFL.

Puck
09-11-2017, 08:30 PM
For the record FUCK KAEPERNICK!!!!

nate505
09-11-2017, 09:56 PM

I'd be disgusted with that, but I really think I've reached maximum disgust with Pags at this point.

Until he does the next moronic thing I guess.

natagu23
09-11-2017, 10:32 PM
So do I, so do I. I realize he can't.

I don't get paid for anything to do with football, I'm also not a former defensive backs coach that pretends to be head coach in the NFL.

I really don't have a problem with the amount of snaps Green is playing. It's a make or break year for him.

Put him out there and let him sink or swim.

smitty46953
09-11-2017, 11:15 PM
Arizona is favored by 7.5 right now for the home opener in Indy.

That all, bet the farm on the Cards. Without Johnson, Palmer will go to town. :cool:

njcoltfan
09-12-2017, 05:08 AM
That all, bet the farm on the Cards. Without Johnson, Palmer will go to town. :cool:
I think thats the point spread for the first quarter.

DragonTails
09-12-2017, 10:28 AM

You have to be careful with week 2 as it usually is opposite week.

Wash is my lock of the week. Gurley looked so bad - reminded me of Trent. All you who think our run defense is fixed - Gurley is an absolute turd.

Also like Tenn, Cinn, and probably Ariz but have to wait and see who QB's.

I'm not in Indy but I saw a lot of what Doyle(from indystar) was saying and he needs to keep publicly saying how dumb everyone is in the colts organization.

DrSpaceman
09-12-2017, 10:39 AM
I really don't have a problem with the amount of snaps Green is playing. It's a make or break year for him.

Put him out there and let him sink or swim.

He will sink. I don't need to see more of him to know that

Wilson is the CB of the future, not Green. Stop wasting time pretending otherwise, put Wilson out there

Brylok
09-12-2017, 12:29 PM
I'm trying not to overreact, but I don't think that Colts team we saw on Sunday will beat anybody. They didn't even look NFL caliber.

HoosierinFL
09-12-2017, 01:08 PM
Well I just got power back since Sunday night so I've missed out all the fun in bashing Pagano, but I'll throw in my 2 cents:

He fucking sucks.
I mean...

1. This team flat out looked unprepared to play football on Sunday. They don't even look like they've had training camp. What tf do they do in training camp? Because it doesn't look like they practice.

2. This defense should be better than that. That was not an offensive powerhouse we faced, granted we gifted them points, but the defense consistently failed to stop them all day long. Granted personnel still need upgrading throughout the secondary and LB corps, but still they are underperforming their talent level, and that falls squarely on coaching.

3. This TJ Green experiment needs to end. Make him a backup safety or corner. Start Melvin and Wilson until Davis can come back. I'm not sure the decision to move Butler, who was an effective CB, to safety, was very smart either. Either that or they just can't teach these guys how to play their positions. Whichever way you look at it, it falls on the coaching staff.

4. Frank Gore looked like the only player on the offense side of the ball who was ready to play. Damn if he didn't bust his ass out there. The rest of the offense looked flat out unprepared. Tolzien was as bad as expected, Hilton was not sharp, and the o-line regressed since the end of last season.

DrSpaceman
09-12-2017, 03:09 PM
TJ Green should either be cut or relegated to special teams.

Stop costing this team points and games with his horrible play as a starter on D. He sucks.

omahacolt
09-12-2017, 05:09 PM

Stop costing this team points and games with his horrible play as a starter on D. He sucks.

yep

but that is on grigson/ballard. not on pagano.

jmo dam

Puck
09-12-2017, 06:34 PM
yep

but that is on grigson/ballard. not on pagano.

jmo dam

Seriously this should should be the deciding factor on Pags.

He hates rushing in a rookie. Even when that rookie is more talented.

Put green at safety or on the bench. And I was a green supporter

testcase448
09-13-2017, 06:13 PM

Executing him at mid field isn't an option?:(

1965southpaw
09-13-2017, 06:57 PM
Seriously this should should be the deciding factor on Pags.

He hates rushing in a rookie. Even when that rookie is more talented.

Pudt green at safety or on the bench. And I was a green supporter

I was on the fence about Green until I heard him interviewed after he was moved to Corner.....something to the effect that Corner made better use of his athletic abilities and wouldn't be as mentally taxing as safety. I just don't think he's very smart. Of course the guy that's advocating for him isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer so there's that. Anyway I say cut our losses and let him go......couldn't get any worse could it. #suckwithchuck

DrSpaceman
09-13-2017, 09:42 PM
Executing him at mid field isn't an option?:(

We need to bring back Celebrity Death Match, NFL edition, and make up TJ Green and Trent Richardson.

First one to actually hit the other person wins, then they both get pummelled by the 1986 Bears defense.