PDA

View Full Version : Breaking news

1965southpaw
08-31-2017, 06:02 PM
JMV just reported that Jim Irsay will be on the local fox 59 broadcast of tonight's game at the start of the 3rd quarter to discuss the "future of this franchise". No idea what this means.....my guess is he may say Luck isn't coming off pup as expected but who the hell knows.

Brylok
08-31-2017, 07:25 PM
"At the conclusion of this season I will be assuming a smaller role; passing the torch to my daughters and new President of Football Operations Peyton Manning".
Obviously not what he'll say, but as long as we're speculating...

smitty46953
08-31-2017, 07:28 PM
I just bought Jimi Hendrix guitar, oh why am I here?

1965southpaw
08-31-2017, 09:57 PM
So for those who missed this momentous announcement from Jimmy let me summarize for you......um, um, you know we have a plan, um um, you know gonna require patience and persistence, um, um, and I can't tell you how excited I am about the future, um, um, you know so very excited.....andrew is going to come back better than he was before, um, um, no timetable, um, um, you know, There's a process.....couldn't be in better hands....um, um, you know. Ballard loves competition and accountability.....has a real vision for the future, um, um, you know. Chuck is a man of integrity, real character, have invested in his growth, for 6 years, um, um, you know.....really value our fans and we have an exciting season for them......oh by the Way I really miss Prince. He was a great guitarist.

Butter
08-31-2017, 10:57 PM
Good to know Jim, thanks for the details.

Thorgrim
08-31-2017, 11:19 PM
Translation: We will suck until further notice.

DrSpaceman
09-01-2017, 08:26 AM
Well said Jim.

Now go back to your suite with the hookers and blow, let someone else run the team.

Brylok
09-01-2017, 01:19 PM
I read Jim's comments via Keefer's twitter. Evoking the football gods and talking about the 4 inch space between Luck's ears didn't inspire much confidence. I'm a bit less optimistic now than I was before. Good job.

1965southpaw
09-01-2017, 01:31 PM
I read Jim's comments via Keefer's twitter. Evoking the football gods and talking about the 4 inch space between Luck's ears didn't inspire much confidence. I'm a bit less optimistic now than I was before. Good job.

The process has no fear....Chuckie McWoodchopper from his latest victory locker room speech after an epic pre season win over the formidable Bengals of Cinncinnatti