10-31-2022, 05:00 PM
Way tougher defense than Washington.

Colts-17 Patriots-27

rcubed
10-31-2022, 05:10 PM
colts loss.

CletusPyle
10-31-2022, 05:49 PM
Patriots are not that great! Colts can win this game!

omahacolt
10-31-2022, 05:53 PM

lol

that is funny cletus

apballin
10-31-2022, 08:37 PM

Can and will..

Always play better as underdogs ALWAYS

Colts And Orioles
10-31-2022, 09:06 PM
o

The Colts CAN beat the Patriots ...... it's not like they are head-and-shoulders above the Colts with their 4-4 record. Hell, they got their asses kicked by the Bears on their homefield in eastern Massachusetts before they beat the Jets.

The problem is that the Colts COULD HAVE beaten all 3 teams that they lost to so far this season (in fact, they already did so in their rematch with the Jaguars.)

They COULD HAVE beaten the Commanders ...... but they didn't.

They COULD HAVE beaten the Texans ...... but they didn't.

They COULD HAVE beaten the Titans, twice ...... but they didn't.

None of those teams are head-and-shoulders better than the Colts ...... but being capable of beating a team and actually doing it are not the same animal.

The only team that one could argue in which the Colts have been overmatch against was the Chiefs ...... and of course, the crazy Colts ...... the same team who couldn't put away the Texans or the Commanders ...... beat them.

The only thing predictable about the Indianapolis Colts is that they are unpredictable ...... and that unpredictability dates back as far as the 2018 season, when started with a record of 1-5, got their asses handed to them by the lowly New York Jets, and then proceeded to win 9 out of their final 10 games of the year.

o

Hoopsdoc
10-31-2022, 09:31 PM
27-10 Cheaters. Sam throws 3 ints and takes 4 sacks.

njcoltfan
11-01-2022, 07:51 AM

They could, or should have won every game they"ve played this year. Belacheat will outcoach our incompetent HC and make him look foolish Pats 38-Colts 9.

dwilli57
11-01-2022, 08:00 AM
o

The Colts CAN beat the Patriots ...... it's not like they are head-and-shoulders above the Colts with their 4-4 record. Hell, they got their asses kicked by the Bears on their homefield in eastern Massachusetts before they beat the Jets.

The problem is that the Colts COULD HAVE beaten all 3 teams that they lost to so far this season (in fact, they already did so in their rematch with the Jaguars.)

They COULD HAVE beaten the Commanders ...... but they didn't.

They COULD HAVE beaten the Texans ...... but they didn't.

They COULD HAVE beaten the Titans, twice ...... but they didn't.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda....Patsies 28, Colts 6

ChoppedWood
11-01-2022, 08:11 AM
I am looking forward to Frank's quick session media hit coming out of halftime:

"yeah, the score of 27-0 at half, I know it seems like a pattern but that's only 11 straight where we have trailed at half, so that's not really what is considered a pattern in the field of mathematics, that's still within the range of random so we're not doing too bad there really when you look at it. I think the move to put Pryor out at slot WR is really proving to be the right move, he looks good out there, we think he is really going grow into that fast shifty guy off the line that gets separation, we're looking for a lot of YAC out of him this half. This half I think we just need to increase the focus a little bit, I think the wishbone with Buck in the pistol is really going to pay big dividends as this game moves into the 4th quarter."

FIRE FRANK REICH!

njcoltfan
11-01-2022, 10:24 AM
I am looking forward to Frank's quick session media hit coming out of halftime:

"yeah, the score of 27-0 at half, I know it seems like a pattern but that's only 11 straight where we have trailed at half, so that's not really what is considered a pattern in the field of mathematics, that's still within the range of random so we're not doing too bad there really when you look at it. I think the move to put Pryor out at slot WR is really proving to be the right move, he looks good out there, we think he is really going grow into that fast shifty guy off the line that gets separation, we're looking for a lot of YAC out of him this half. This half I think we just need to increase the focus a little bit, I think the wishbone with Buck in the pistol is really going to pay big dividends as this game moves into the 4th quarter."

FIRE FRANK REICH!
Jesus, I hope Frank doesn't read this, he might try or will try.....................