PDA

View Full Version : Players reportedly available via trade / roster cut

AlwaysSunnyinIndy
08-01-2022, 10:58 PM
There have been a few players mentioned recently that are on the roster bubble that were linked to the Colts in the past via mock drafts.

Thought I would start a thread for discussion.

First up - Dam's favorite OT prospect Teven Jenkins.

Year 2 for Teven....just days into training camp and the Bears are ready to move on from him.

Obviously there is a new regime in place and they didn't draft him.

There are some rumors about maturity issues - he was demoted to second team during OTA's and reportedly wasn't happy about that.

From Rapoport:

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1554194648221958144

The Bears have received calls and have held trade talks centered around OT Teven Jenkins, sources tell me and Mike Garafolo. The former 2nd round pick has drawn interest based on his potential. A situation to watch.

Garafolo adds:

https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/1554194897380544515

As is often the case, a new regime is much more willing to part with draft picks they didn’t make. We’ll see what happens with the Bears and Teven Jenkins.

Also need to remember that Jenkins slid on draft day due to injury concerns with his back. He had surgery on it last season but there were concerns that his back was going to be a chronic issue.

So anybody interested in Jenkins as depth?

And at what price - Day 3 draft pick or player? Since Eberflus is now Chicago's coach, he may be interested in a defensive player.

If a draft pick is involved, I would hope it would be a conditional draft pick based on either playing time or if he stays on the roster.

Spike
08-02-2022, 03:11 AM
Who the fuck is Teven Jenkins???? LOL! I know Dam had a hard on for him. But hell, we are all wrong on a lot of these prospects, but not as wrong as a lot of these pricks that get paid for this shit, especially Mel Kiper Jr.

JAFF
08-02-2022, 01:20 PM
Who the fuck is Teven Jenkins???? LOL! I know Dam had a hard on for him. But hell, we are all wrong on a lot of these prospects, but not as wrong as a lot of these pricks that get paid for this shit, especially Mel Kiper Jr.

Unlike a GM or Head Scout, being wrong wont cost them their job.

Dam8610
08-02-2022, 06:26 PM

Jenkins probably would be the best LT on this team if healthy and acquired. Injuries may do him in, but you couldn't get a more aggressive block finishing left side of a line than pairing Jenkins with Nelson.

nate505
08-03-2022, 04:44 PM
Who the fuck is Teven Jenkins????
The guy we should have drafted instead of Kwity Paye. Not known if he's related to Grant Delpit, the guy we should have drafted instead of Jonathan Taylor.

Dam8610
08-04-2022, 01:52 AM
The guy we should have drafted instead of Kwity Paye. Not known if he's related to Grant Delpit, the guy we should have drafted instead of Jonathan Taylor.

Or Montez Sweat instead of Rock Ya-Sin. Or D.K. Metcalf instead of Parris Campbell. Or trade up for Jeffery Simmons instead of trading down for Rock Ya-Sin. Or trade up for Mac Jones and don't let Darth Hoodie get him. These would've been terrible ideas, right? I will say there was nothing to complain about in this year's class, considering they will probably get 4 starting caliber players without having the benefit of a top 50 pick.

I hope Kwity Paye makes the second year leap so many are predicting. I'll be ready to believe it when I see it. Also I wonder how much it would've cost to jump in front of Miami to get Jaelan Phillips.

Racehorse
08-04-2022, 06:35 AM
Or Montez Sweat instead of Rock Ya-Sin. Or D.K. Metcalf instead of Parris Campbell. Or trade up for Jeffery Simmons instead of trading down for Rock Ya-Sin. Or trade up for Mac Jones and don't let Darth Hoodie get him. These would've been terrible ideas, right? I will say there was nothing to complain about in this year's class, considering they will probably get 4 starting caliber players without having the benefit of a top 50 pick.

I hope Kwity Paye makes the second year leap so many are predicting. I'll be ready to believe it when I see it. Also I wonder how much it would've cost to jump in front of Miami to get Jaelan Phillips.

Well, it isn't Madden, so we will never know.

Dam8610
08-04-2022, 06:10 PM
Well, it isn't Madden, so we will never know.

We don't know that Sweat, Simmons, and Metcalf are superior quality players to Rock Ya-Sin and Parris Campbell? And if you say "We don't know how they would've done with the Colts", that same logic certainly applies to Jenkins.

Racehorse
08-04-2022, 06:52 PM
We don't know that Sweat, Simmons, and Metcalf are superior quality players to Rock Ya-Sin and Parris Campbell? And if you say "We don't know how they would've done with the Colts", that same logic certainly applies to Jenkins.

No, we don't know what it would have taken to jump in the draft.

YDFL Commish
08-04-2022, 07:13 PM
No, we don't know what it would have taken to jump in the draft.

And we also don't know if any other teams were willing to tango.

Mac Jones hasn't proven shit yet?

DK Metcalf has a 60% catch % and is a diva, you think Ballard wanted that?

Spike
08-04-2022, 08:47 PM
and we also don't know if any other teams were willing to tango.

mac jones hasn't proven shit yet?

dk metcalf has a 60% catch % and is a diva, you think ballard wanted that?

this^^^^

Dam8610
08-04-2022, 10:33 PM
Mac Jones hasn't proven shit yet?

Really?

QB A: 54.1% cmp 4374 yards 23 TD 18 INT 7.0 YPA
QB B: 67.6% cmp 3801 yards 22 TD 13 INT 7.3 YPA

Care to guess who they are?

DK Metcalf has a 60% catch % and is a diva, you think Ballard wanted that?

Ballard loves big, fast WRs, and Alec Pierce was frequently referred to throughout the draft process as D.K. Metcalf lite.

AlwaysSunnyinIndy
08-05-2022, 12:46 AM
Really?

Rookie year stats of 2 QB's:

QB A is Luck
QB B is Jones

ChaosTheory
08-05-2022, 08:39 AM
Really?

What is the point? That Jones is equal or superior to Luck? That he was just as good as Luck as a rookie?

Spike
08-05-2022, 01:53 PM

QB A is Luck
QB B is Jones

The situations for Jones and Luck were completely different.

Jones was only sacked 18 times, Luck was sacked 41 times. Lucks offensive line was shit, This disastrous unit was a source for constant pressure, as no quarterback was hit or hurried more in 2012 than Luck. Luck took a team that had 2 wins to 11 wins. Luck had to do so much more his rookie season than Jones. Jones would have gotten destroyed by the offensive line the Colts had. Outside of Wayne, the other receivers were nothing to write home about.

Jones landed in a perfect spot for him, Luck did not.

Stats can be misleading as hell, one only has to look at Wentz to realize that.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1477009-ignore-the-raw-numbers-andrew-luck-had-a-great-rookie-season

omahacolt
08-05-2022, 03:41 PM

QB A is Luck
QB B is Jones

comparing the rookie years of Luck and Jones is retarded.

which is why Dam did it. because he is retarded

JAFF
08-05-2022, 04:54 PM
comparing the rookie years of Luck and Jones is retarded.

which is why Dam did it. because he is retarded

Bill Russell, God bless his memory, seldom led the NBA in offensive stats. But he went 21-0 in winner take all games.

1 guy in 5 can make a huge difference. 1 guy in 11, its harder to do.

Oldcolt
08-05-2022, 06:03 PM
Bill Russell, God bless his memory, seldom led the NBA in offensive stats. But he went 21-0 in winner take all games.

I know wrong forum but that 21-0, including 10-0 in seventh games, is about as impressive as it gets in team sports. In football it is 1 in 22, even harder.

Dam8610
08-06-2022, 10:15 AM
What is the point? That Jones is equal or superior to Luck? That he was just as good as Luck as a rookie?

The point was that the OP who said "Mac Jones hasn't proven shit yet" was wrong. He's proven that he was a solid starting QB as a rookie and based on the careers of QBs with comparable rookie seasons, he's likely on a pretty good career trajectory.

Colts And Orioles
08-06-2022, 12:58 PM
There have been a few players mentioned recently that are on the roster bubble that were linked to the Colts in the past via mock drafts.

Thought I would start a thread for discussion.

First up - Dam's favorite OT prospect Teven Jenkins.

Year 2 for Teven....just days into training camp and the Bears are ready to move on from him.

Obviously there is a new regime in place and they didn't draft him.

There are some rumors about maturity issues - he was demoted to second team during OTA's and reportedly wasn't happy about that.

From Rapoport:

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1554194648221958144

Garafolo adds:

https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/1554194897380544515

Also need to remember that Jenkins slid on draft day due to injury concerns with his back. He had surgery on it last season but there were concerns that his back was going to be a chronic issue.

So anybody interested in Jenkins as depth?

And at what price - Day 3 draft pick or player? Since Eberflus is now Chicago's coach, he may be interested in a defensive player.

If a draft pick is involved, I would hope it would be a conditional draft pick based on either playing time or if he stays on the roster.

o

Good info ...... thanks.

o

Colts And Orioles
08-06-2022, 12:59 PM
Bill Russell, God bless his memory, seldom led the NBA in offensive stats ...... but he went 21-0 in winner take all games.

1 guy in 5 can make a huge difference ...... with 1 guy in 11, it's even harder to do.

o

This is a very good point, which makes what Peyton Manning did in his tenure with the Colts all the more astounding ...... on several occasions, Manning took otherwise below-average Colts teams and still found a way to lead them to records between 10-6 and 12-4. The Colts' 2-14 record in 2011 when Manning missed the entire season with an injury was as big a testament to his almost unparalleled value as a quarterback as the fact that he lead 4 teams to Super Bowl appearances in 2006, 2009, 2013, and 2015.

On the other hand, Bill Belichick's finest and most underrated season as a head coach was in 2008, when his team went 11-5 with Matt Cassel at quarterback for an injured Tom Brady ...... making at least somewhat of an argument that Tom Brady was, to a certain degree, a systems quarterback.

o

Racehorse
08-06-2022, 02:08 PM

That is why Luck was such a stud. He literally made chicken salad out of chicken shit.

Dam8610
08-06-2022, 02:09 PM
o

This is a very good point, which makes what Peyton Manning did in his tenure with the Colts all the more astounding ...... on several occasions, Manning took otherwise below-average Colts teams and still found a way to lead them to records between 10-6 and 12-4. The Colts' 2-14 record in 2011 when Manning missed the entire season with an injury was as big a testament to his almost unparalleled value as a quarterback as the fact that he lead 4 teams to Super Bowl appearances in 2006, 2009, 2013, and 2015.

On the other hand, Bill Belichick's finest and most underrated season as a head coach was in 2008, when his team went 11-5 with Matt Cassel at quarterback for an injured Tom Brady ...... making at least somewhat of an argument that Tom Brady was, to a certain degree, a systems quarterback.

o

Easy to do that kind of stuff when you cheat and the league just let's you.

That said, if people here don't think the QB position is the most important and impactful position in all of pro sports, they haven't been watching the NFL for the past 50 years. The largest contracts in all of sports go to QBs, despite football teams having larger rosters and similar salary caps to basketball and baseball teams (luxury tax in baseball, it's become a similar concept).

Colts And Orioles
08-06-2022, 04:56 PM
Easy to do that kind of stuff when you cheat and the league just let's you.

That said, if people here don't think the QB position is the most important and impactful position in all of pro sports, they haven't been watching the NFL for the past 50 years. The largest contracts in all of sports go to QBs, despite football teams having larger rosters and similar salary caps to basketball and baseball teams (luxury tax in baseball, it's become a similar concept).

o

Belichick was fined the maximum $500,000, the team was fined an additional $250,000, and they forfeited a 1st-round draft pick for Spygate I.

The Patriots were fined $1.1 Million, and forfeited a 3rd-round pick for Spygate II.

You could argue that the punishment should have been more severe, particularly for Spygate II, but the NFL didn't just let him do it. They probably should have suspended him half of a season for Spygate I, and for a full season for Spygate II.

o

IndyNorm
08-06-2022, 07:06 PM
o

Belichick was fined the maximum $500,000, the team was fined an additional $250,000, and they forfeited a 1st-round draft pick for Spygate I.

The Patriots were fined $1.1 Million, and forfeited a 3rd-round pick for Spygate II.

You could argue that the punishment should have been more severe, particularly for Spygate II, but the NFL didn't just let him do it. They probably should have suspended him half of a season for Spygate I, and for a full season for Spygate II.

o

Basically the NFL gave them a slap on the wrist. They should have suspended Belicheat for a year w/ Spygate 1 and banned him for life w/ Spygate 2, which may not have happened if they had actually given him a legitimate penalty the first go around.

AlwaysSunnyinIndy
08-06-2022, 11:20 PM
Jenkins probably would be the best LT on this team if healthy and acquired. Injuries may do him in, but you couldn't get a more aggressive block finishing left side of a line than pairing Jenkins with Nelson.

That is a big "if" at this point. Jenkins has participated in a team practice once during training camp so far in his career including last season and this season.

He has had some type of undisclosed injury this season although he returned to individual workouts today and has indicated that he is close to returning to team practice.

I just think that it is a bit of a red flag that the new front office is so ready to "move on." It is not like the Bears have an All-Pro offensive line and can give away talented players so easily.

I wonder if the new front office has a different conclusion about his back and if they think it will be a continual issue throughout his playing career.

Again, I have no issue with acquiring Jenkins although I think the acquiring team needs to be careful about putting together the trade package. I wouldn't be comfortable trading a Day 1 or 2 draft pick (Rounds 1 - 3).

Colts And Orioles
08-07-2022, 06:49 AM
o

o

Basically, the NFL gave them a slap on the wrist. They should have suspended Belicheat for a year w/ Spygate 1, and banned him for life w/ Spygate 2, which may not have happened if they had actually given him a legitimate penalty the first go around.

o

Excellent point ...... a 1-year suspension in the first place probably would have prevented any cheating in the second place ...... after a 1-year suspension, the next step for any future offenses would have been a lifetime ban or an indefinite suspension, something that I don't think that Belichick (or anybody in their right mind) would have been willing to risk.

o

YDFL Commish
08-07-2022, 10:40 AM
I'm smelling a Quinn Quitcock situation here with Jenkins.

AlwaysSunnyinIndy
08-07-2022, 12:22 PM
I'm smelling a Quinn Quitcock situation here with Jenkins.

That is a possibility. There have been some rumors questioning how much passion Jenkins has for football or if he mainly treats football as a job.

He hasn't completely ignored input from the new coaching staff, however. The new staff wanted their linemen to be more athletic and asked him to lose 20+ lbs. And Jenkins followed that advice and dropped the weight and body fat this year.

Dam8610
08-07-2022, 02:04 PM
o

o

If future prevention was the goal, any punishment short of lifetime bans for Brady and Belichick and official derecognition of all of their career accomplishments was and still is insufficient. Belichick made tens of millions and Brady made hundreds of millions, and COMBINED, they, along with billionaire Kraft who made billions off the scheme, had to pay fines of $1.1 million? The moral of that story to any smart businessperson is do it again as many times as you can.

Dam8610
08-07-2022, 02:12 PM
Basically the NFL gave them a slap on the wrist. They should have suspended Belicheat for a year w/ Spygate 1 and banned him for life w/ Spygate 2, which may not have happened if they had actually given him a legitimate penalty the first go around.

Even a 1 year suspension wouldn't be sufficient unless it came with the explicit understanding that a second offense would mean a lifetime ban and derecognition of all their championships and records. After all, if I win 6 championships by cheating and my only consequence is 2 years of suspension, I've still come out way ahead.

JAFF
08-07-2022, 02:14 PM
If future prevention was the goal, any punishment short of lifetime bans for Brady and Belichick and official derecognition of all of their career accomplishments was and still is insufficient. Belichick made tens of millions and Brady made hundreds of millions, and COMBINED, they, along with billionaire Kraft who made billions off the scheme, had to pay fines of $1.1 million? The moral of that story to any smart businessperson is do it again as many times as you can.

When the other owners hold their members accountable it will happen. When that happens, monkeys will fly out of Jim Irsays ass

Dam8610
08-07-2022, 02:17 PM
That is a big "if" at this point. Jenkins has participated in a team practice once during training camp so far in his career including last season and this season.

He has had some type of undisclosed injury this season although he returned to individual workouts today and has indicated that he is close to returning to team practice.

I just think that it is a bit of a red flag that the new front office is so ready to "move on." It is not like the Bears have an All-Pro offensive line and can give away talented players so easily.

I wonder if the new front office has a different conclusion about his back and if they think it will be a continual issue throughout his playing career.

Again, I have no issue with acquiring Jenkins although I think the acquiring team needs to be careful about putting together the trade package. I wouldn't be comfortable trading a Day 1 or 2 draft pick (Rounds 1 - 3).

That's of course why I put the caveat. The medicals and the interviews are the two huge factors that the general public don't get access to that all teams have in the draft process. He could have a severe back problem that won't allow him to play. That would be a shame because OTs with his athleticism and demeanor don't come along very often.

Dam8610
08-07-2022, 02:19 PM
When the other owners hold their members accountable it will happen. When that happens, monkeys will fly out of Jim Irsays ass

I didn't say ban Kraft. Of course the owners aren't going to be held to account. That doesn't mean the players, coaches, and franchise shouldn't be.

Colts And Orioles
08-07-2022, 04:30 PM
If future prevention was the goal, any punishment short of lifetime bans for Brady and Belichick and official derecognition of all of their career accomplishments was and still is insufficient. Belichick made tens of millions and Brady made hundreds of millions, and COMBINED, they, along with billionaire Kraft who made billions off the scheme, had to pay fines of $1.1 million? The moral of that story to any smart businessperson is do it again as many times as you can. You can't penalize based on what you think probably happened.

o

Indy Norm ) was correct. A one-year ban in the first place would have prevented any incidents in the future, because the next step would have been a lifetime ban.

Banning for life on the first offense for cheating would have opened a can of worms in the second place that would have caused more damage than good.

It's possible that Belichick was cheating before Spygate, but there would be no way to prove that, hence there would be no way to penalize for that.

o

ChaosTheory
08-07-2022, 05:38 PM

What makes it looks even more asinine is the comparison to Deflategate and Bountygate suspensions (I don't even consider fines because fining a billionaire is a joke)...

Bountygate resulted in suspensions for four players, multiple coaches including HC and DC, and the GM. Several of these were full-season suspensions. Then they lost consecutive 2nd-round picks.

Even Deflategate yielded a 4-game suspension for Brady and cost them a 1st and 4th. We all know this was a weak attempt at a makeup call for Spygate, but that just goes to further show that Spygate never got the appropriate penalty.

Racehorse
08-08-2022, 06:36 AM

Jim said it happened once. However, he was likely stoned.

Spike
08-08-2022, 07:34 PM
Jim said it happened once. However, he was likely stoned.

I would like to party with Jim.

JAFF
08-09-2022, 11:53 AM
I would like to party with Jim.

Go big if you do.

Dam8610
08-09-2022, 05:54 PM
You can't penalize based on what you think probably happened.

Just wanted to address this, since the rest is opinion and we'll just have to agree to disagree. The NFL had mountains of evidence when they did their investigation into the extent of the cheating, and they destroyed all of it. It was a commonly known fact that NE was cheating throughout the league, as evidenced by the below Peyton Manning interview released weeks before the Spygate story broke:

https://vault.si.com/vault/2007/09/03/1000668#&gid=ci0258c050400c278a&pid=1000668---099---image

I constantly think about teams stealing our signals. I know New England films me when we're up there.

So it's not "what [I] think probably happened", it's well known fact throughout the league that the NFL intentionally covered up.

CanuckColt
08-11-2022, 10:02 PM
Maybe this is a player who should be shifted inside to guard.

AlwaysSunnyinIndy
08-13-2022, 12:32 AM
Another player previously linked to the Colts that now appears to be on the roster bubble is DL Jerry Tillery.

Tillery entered the NFL through the 2019 NFL Draft - the year that the Colts originally had the 26th pick. Many mock drafts had projected Montez Sweat to the Colts but some had Sweat already off the board at that selection. So there were 2 or 3 other players projected to the Colts and Tillery was probably named the most often of that next group. Of course, the Colts ended up trading down preferring to acquire two early 2nd round picks in place of a late 1st round pick.

With the Chargers, Tillery has somewhat underwhelmed not really playing up to the 1st round draft status. He is a bit of a liability on run coverage.

Gus Bradley was his Defensive Coordinator for the first two years of his NFL career and I did read a few opinions from Chargers fans that he was probably better suited for Bradley's scheme vs their current DC.

The Chargers declined the fifth year option - which makes sense. It would have locked Tillery in to a ~$12M contract. At the time, the front office indicated that they were still interested in Tillery and wouldn't mind discussing a new contract.

The Chargers signed a few free agents and drafted another DL. The coaches were impressed by the new players during OTA's and rumors started that Tillery may be on the roster bubble. However, with training camp, I don't think any of these players have really distinguished themselves - either the new acquisitions or Tillery. So he is still probably on the bubble.

What would it take to acquire Tillery? With just this season left on his contract, probably not much. A 7th rounder? Maybe a 6th rounder? Or perhaps a pick swap - send out a 6th rounder and receive back a 7th? The price should not be a barrier for making the trade. I guess the bigger question is do the Colts need veteran help on the DL as a rotational piece? Do they want to spend a roster spot on Tillery?

What are your thoughts? I know there are several Notre Dame fans on this board - Smitty and others - what are your thoughts on Tillery?

Racehorse
08-13-2022, 06:28 AM
Another player previously linked to the Colts that now appears to be on the roster bubble is DL Jerry Tillery.

Tillery entered the NFL through the 2019 NFL Draft - the year that the Colts originally had the 26th pick. Many mock drafts had projected Montez Sweat to the Colts but some had Sweat already off the board at that selection. So there were 2 or 3 other players projected to the Colts and Tillery was probably named the most often of that next group. Of course, the Colts ended up trading down preferring to acquire two early 2nd round picks in place of a late 1st round pick.

With the Chargers, Tillery has somewhat underwhelmed not really playing up to the 1st round draft status. He is a bit of a liability on run coverage.

Gus Bradley was his Defensive Coordinator for the first two years of his NFL career and I did read a few opinions from Chargers fans that he was probably better suited for Bradley's scheme vs their current DC.

The Chargers declined the fifth year option - which makes sense. It would have locked Tillery in to a ~$12M contract. At the time, the front office indicated that they were still interested in Tillery and wouldn't mind discussing a new contract.

The Chargers signed a few free agents and drafted another DL. The coaches were impressed by the new players during OTA's and rumors started that Tillery may be on the roster bubble. However, with training camp, I don't think any of these players have really distinguished themselves - either the new acquisitions or Tillery. So he is still probably on the bubble.

What would it take to acquire Tillery? With just this season left on his contract, probably not much. A 7th rounder? Maybe a 6th rounder? Or perhaps a pick swap - send out a 6th rounder and receive back a 7th? The price should not be a barrier for making the trade. I guess the bigger question is do the Colts need veteran help on the DL as a rotational piece? Do they want to spend a roster spot on Tillery?

What are your thoughts? I know there are several Notre Dame fans on this board - Smitty and others - what are your thoughts on Tillery?
I would prefer to use assets on OL depth than DL depth. DL seems to be solid with depth, unlike the OL.

Dam8610
08-13-2022, 09:23 PM
Tillery fit Eberflus's system really well. Obviously didn't do well under Bradley. If the Colts were still in the Eberflus system he'd be worth a flyer.

AlwaysSunnyinIndy
08-14-2022, 12:23 PM
Obviously didn't do well under Bradley.

I don't know if the issue was scheme fit, though. The struggles could have been related to Tillery adjusting to the NFL.

DL seems to be one position group where many players need some extra time getting acclimated to the NFL game.

Since Bradley is now the Colts DC, Ballard can ask him how well Tillery fits into his scheme.

AlwaysSunnyinIndy
11-15-2022, 07:16 PM

Well, it took a few months - the Chargers initially kept Tillery when they cut down to their 53 man roster at the beginning of the season - but the Notre Dame alum was released within the last week.

The Colts put in a waiver claim for the defensive lineman as did 7 other teams. Ultimately, the Raiders had the highest priority on the waiver order list and Tillery is now headed to Las Vegas.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1592294931833704452

Eight teams - Las Vegas, Detroit, Carolina, Indianapolis, San Francisco, New York Jets, New York Giants, and Kansas City - put in waiver claims for former Chargers’ first-round pick Jerry Tillery, who was assigned to the Raiders.

IndyNorm
11-15-2022, 08:03 PM
Well, it took a few months - the Chargers initially kept Tillery when they cut down to their 53 man roster at the beginning of the season - but the Notre Dame alum was released within the last week.

The Colts put in a waiver claim for the defensive lineman as did 7 other teams. Ultimately, the Raiders had the highest priority on the waiver order list and Tillery is now headed to Las Vegas.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1592294931833704452

Probably no big loss. Teams don't cut good pass rushers, especially during the season.