PDA

View Full Version : American Brownshirts

JAFF
06-12-2022, 09:46 AM
https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/northwest/idaho/article262430397.html

31 masked Patriot Front members arrested in North Idaho near LGBTQ Pride event BY QUINN WELSCH AND GARRETT CABEZA THE SPOKESMAN-REVIEW UPDATED JUNE 11, 2022 10:59 PM A large group of men with their faces concealed were removed from the back of U-Haul rental truck and arrested after a traffic stop by multiple police agencies on Northwest Boulevard in Coeur d’Alene. The stop was made just a few blocks from where the “Pride in the Park” event was being held in Coeur d’Alene City Park on Saturday. COLIN MULVANY The Spokesman-Review Police in Coeur d’Alene arrested 31 masked members of a white nationalist group suspected of conspiring to riot in the city’s downtown on the same day as a scheduled and nearby Pride in the Park event. The arrested men of “Patriot Front” arrived in Coeur d’Alene inside a U-Haul truck that police pulled over for a traffic stop. Only one was from Idaho. The rest came from Washington, Arkansas, Colorado, Illinois, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia and Wyoming. Among the arrested is the national leader of the group, Tom Rosseau. The men were jailed and are scheduled to be arraigned in court Monday. TOP VIDEOS Top Videos WATCH MORE Police shot a man in Meridian,what happened? × Coeur d’Alene Police Chief Lee White said the group evidently “came to riot downtown.” White said the group also had “paperwork” that appeared similar to a police or military operations plan. Get unlimited digital access Subscribe now for just $2 for 2 months. CLAIM OFFER The arrests became a spectacle as onlookers watched and used cell phones to take video and pictures of numerous police officers standing by as others rolled up the rear door of the U-Haul near the Paul Bunyon restaurant to reveal more than two dozen men wearing khakis, blue shirts and coats, white balaclavas and baseball caps. The U-Haul was eventually towed away. Another video also showed the men on their knees with their hands behind their backs, surrounded by police officers in tactical gear. Police were tipped off by a citizen who said they saw a large group of people wearing masks and donning shields looking “like a little army” jump into a U-Haul truck Saturday afternoon at a hotel parking lot, White said. About 10 minutes later police pulled over the truck as it traveled toward downtown on Northwest Boulevard. Police also seized a smoke grenade and what White described as riot gear from the truck. “I don’t think this would have been as successful had we not had one extremely astute citizen who saw something that looked very concerning to them and reported it to us,” White said.

Read more at: https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/northwest/idaho/article262430397.html#storylink=cpy

Racehorse
06-12-2022, 12:27 PM
I have a group name for the liberals here: American Brownpants.

Lov2fish
06-12-2022, 02:02 PM
I have a group name for the liberals here: American Brownpants.

Crying vaginas would be more appropriate for the little whiners who hang out here. You will never, ever convince me liberalism is not a mental disorder. They do not understand hypocrisy or irony. When hit right in the face with truth and facts they switch the subject, or toss out a strawman argument on ya! I don't argue with them regularly. I run out of crayons before they ever run out of retardation.