PDA

View Full Version : Colts Roster – Not Counting Undrafted Rookies

Ironshaft
05-02-2022, 01:08 PM
Colts currently have 72 players under contact including the drafted rookies. There are 20 undrafted rookies on the Stampede Blue undrafted rookie tracker and that does not count the 20 or so that have been invited to the rookie mini-camp for tryouts.

Given that, this list is not going to include any of the undrafted rookies as I have zero ideal whom of them might make the 90-man roster. It is also assured that if any of the rookies from tryouts make the 90-man, then older, more established players currently under contract will not.

All that being said, the back end of the depth charts are subject to great flexibility so I will only be covering the front parts of the depth charts.

QB: Matt Ryan, Sam Ehlinger, James Morgan

One of my takeaways from the 2022 draft is that there were A LOT of QBs available at relative low rounds for the Colts to select and they took none of them. This translate to me that they are happy with their QB depth. No one is imagining that either Ehlinger or Morgan are the next Tom Brady and if Ryan goes down and can come in and save the season but the Colts obviously like them as backups. They could have had Willis or Corral in the 3rd and just about anyone else in the 5th round and below and they made no picks. I don’t expect this depth chart to change before the season.

RB: Jonathan Taylor, Nyheim Hines, Deon Jackson

Again, no drafted competition for depth spots with only undrafted rookies brought in as competition for RB3. As long as injury does not happen, I don’t see any RB besides Taylor and Hines getting meaningful touches in 2022. If injury strikes, I fully expect Ballard to sign a veteran free agent that would be on the market. There always seems to be a few hanging around (right now, unsigned: David Johnson, Phillip Lindsay, Devontae Booker, Sony Michel, Carlos Hyde, Devontae Freeman, etc). We might see a different RB3 than Jackson but, huh, I really could not care less who that guy is.

WR: Michael Pittman Jr, Alec Pierce (R), Ashton Dulin, Parris Campbell, DeMichael Harris, Dezmon Patmon, Mike Strachan

It is clear that the top of the depth chart will include Pittman, Pierce and Dulin. Beyond that, there is a ton of potential but limited production in Campbell, Harris, Patmon and Strachan. I am excited by having Reggie Wayne on full-time as a coach and seeing how he can get these younger but talented guys contributing. I also think having a real NFL QB will skyrocket production of all our receivers as he will actually throw to the correct target for what the defense is giving.

I would not be opposed to signing a veteran WR to help lead the room with a ton of talent still available in free agency and that veteran lining up on a slot corner or LB could lead to some great production as Pittman and Pierce should start demanding the lion’s share of the defensive coverage focus not to mention the potential of our Tight End room as pass catching fools.

I find it unlikely that any of the undrafted rookie WRs we bring in will be able to unseat the guys listed above but you never know…

TE: Mo Allie-Cox, Jelani Woods (R), Kylen Granson, Andrew Ogletree (R), bunch of nobodies

Probably the most brutal of positional rooms on the roster as we have 8 on contract already but only 3 or 4 will make the final roster. I think Cox, Woods, Granson and Ogletree are the most likely and I cannot wait to see Woods on the field.

I think this could harken back to the Ken Dilger / Marcus Pollard days with Woods taking the blocking/release role of Dilger and Cox being the purer pass catcher like Pollard. Depending on how the final roster shakes out, I could see us keeping all four top TEs (Ogletree backing up Woods and Granson backing up Cox in those roles) and retaining less WRs with us being in 2TE sets more to help with the run game and protect Ryan in the pass game. Stack the box? Release both in patterns. Nickle or Dime? Run…The…Damn...Ball.

OT: Braden Smith, Matt Pryor, Bernhard Raimann (R), Shon Coleman, Brandon Kemp, Carter O’Donnell, Jordan Murray

Starters and swing OT are set with Smith, Pryor and Raimann. Who starts at LT will be determined at camp as either Pryor or Raimann will have to earn it. I have no idea about OT4. I don’t know if anyone has the inside track on it. From the sounds of it, priority undrafted rookie free agent Ryan Van Demark has as much chance as 2016 3rd round pick Shon Coleman with 16 NFL game starts under his belt but a terrible injury history or two-year Colts practice squad veteran Carter O’Donnell. Camp will tell but I like the athletic profile of almost all these guys so whomever wins out should be able to provide good depth.

OG: Quenton Nelson, Danny Pinter, Will Fries

Yes, that is right. We only have three OGs on the roster not counting whoever was brought in as undrafted rookie free agents or the potential of one of the depth OTs being able to provide OG services. While I have concerns about either 2020 5th round pick Danny Pinter or 2021 7th round pick Will Fries being up to the task of starting at RG, it appears that the Colts do not as they did not draft a single OG during the 2022 draft. If there is going to be an Achilles heel on the 2022 Colts offense, RG and OG depth appears to me to be it.

There does not appear to be much left on the veteran free agency market at OG so there is not immediate solution there. I guess we just have to hope that the Colts evaluation of Pinter and Fries is correct and that we are probably looking at undrafted rookies as further depth.

OC: Ryan Kelly

See the above section about lack of proven depth as our only backup from last year, Pinter, is probably going to start at RG. Undrafted rookies are probably going to be the depth solution here as well. Sigh…

NT: Grover Stewart, Eric Johnson (R), Chris Williams

Grover is good at NT and, hopefully, Johnson will earn rotational snaps early in the season to keep Grover fresh. While some profile sites project Johnson as a 3-tech, I think given his run stopping ability that he will project for the Colts more as a 1-tech. He needs to learn to take on double teams more effectively but otherwise his game looks to be a clone of Grover Stewart’s game in college.

DT: DeForest Buckner, Curtis Brooks (R), R.J. McIntosh

Buckner is as good as it gets as a 3-tech and Curtis Brooks has that same flashy first step and violent hands that Buckner showcases. I know some on this board do not like PFF because of their grading scale but it is hard to not get excited when seeing the below characterization:

More data on Curtis Brooks (DT, Cincinnati) from PFF for the 2021 season:

Pass Rush Win Rate: 19.3% (best in class)
Pass Rush grade: 90.4 (best)

True Pass Set win rate: 37%!! (best)
True Pass Set grade: 92.3 (best)

Run Defense Stop Rate: 13.1% (best)
Run Defense grade: 69.9

I know he played at a lower level of competition and that he is a bit undersized (6’2”, 287 pounds) but how did a kid with this production and athleticism last until the 5th round? If there is going to be a “diamond in the rough” of the Colts 2022 draft class, this kid is probably it.

DE: Yannick Ngakoue, Kwitty Paye, Dayo Odeyingbo, Tyquan Lewis, Ban Banogu, Kameron Cline

The trade for Ngakoue is my favorite move this off-season. Sure, getting rid of Wentz is great and getting Ryan for only a 3rd round pick is huge, but Yannick is a guy who could power our defense for years to come. He will spearhead our pass rush along with Buckner and will have some great supporting guys in Paye, Odeyingbo and Lewis for 2022 helping out. While many are as yet unproven, I think this group of DE could be the strongest we have had in Colt’s blue since both Freeney and Mathis lined up at the same time on the D-Line.

That said, I think the “pure” DE lineup will be Ngakoue, Paye, Odeyingbo and Banogu at the 9-wide position with Lewis jumping between DE and DT as the 9th D-Line guy giving time where it is needed. He is pretty valuable that way. I think it will be very difficult for Cline, Williams, McIntosh or any undrafted rookie to make the final roster. It may not be the most talented D-Line in the league but I think it is going to end up giving a ton of offensive coordinators headaches during the season.

LB: Darius Leonard, Bobby Okereke, Zaire Franklin, E.J. Speed, Jordan Glassgow, Brandon King, Malik Jefferson

No question as to who the starters are and LB4 with Speed. Depth/ST players are in question but, in the end, I don’t know that Glassgow, King or Jefferson has much, if any, advantage over undrafted rookies brought in the compete. Whoever makes the final 53 as depth will have earned it.

Safety: Julian Blackmon, Khari Willis, Nick Cross (R), Rodney McLeod, Armani Watts

Honestly, I have no idea who is going to start and who will be quality depth. McLeod has started the most games of the group (123 games started) but is probably the least athletically gifted player. Blackmon and Willis have both had some injury issues and Cross is crazy talented. Regardless of who gets the title of “starter,” I think if all four are healthy then we will have a great rotation and will play a lot of 3safety/2LB looks under Gus Bradley. Again, I think this might be one of the most talented safety position groups the Colts have had in a long time. Heck, Watts as a 4-year veteran in the NFL is more talented than your average Safety5 for sure.

CB: Stephon Gilmore, Isaiah Rodgers, Kenny Moore III, Brandon Facyson, Marvell Tell III, Rodney Thomas (R), Will Redmond, Tony Brown

Besides Gilmore and Moore, Rodgers, Facyson, Tell and Thomas are all young guys with a ton of talent and not a ton of experience. I love signing Gilmore as the CB1 able to still lock down the WR1 of the opposing team. This will allow for our other CBs to concentrate on the lesser skilled receivers where their skills match up better. Moore is still one of the most effective slot corners in the league and between Rodgers, Thomas, Facyson and Tell, I think they will be able to rotate and figure out who is best effective as that other outside CB. The signing of Gilmore makes for this room to go from a potential weakness to at least average if not above average.

ST: Rodrigo Blankenship, Rigoberto Sanchez, Luke Rhodes, Jake Verity (PK)

Sanchez and Rhodes appear safe for another season as no competition has been brought in. 3 rookie PKs were invited to rookie mini-camp in addition to Verity being on contract so it would appear that Goggles is going to have to earn his spot in 2022.

In his 21 games for the Colts, his kicking stats:
20 – 29 yards = 13 of 13 (100%)
30 – 39 yards = 15 of 17 (88.23%)
40 – 49 yards = 14 of 17 (82.35%)
50+ yards = 1 of 4 (25%)

While his under 50-yard conversion rate is good, if the Colts are looking for someone who can hit longer FGs then they will probably keep bringing in guys who might be able to do it. It would not shock me to see Blankenship replaced nor would it surprise me if he is our kicker in 2022.

From my perspective, the work the Colts still need to do:

#1 – Find quality interior O-Line depth
#2 – Sign a veteran WR to give that position group better leadership
#3 – Avoid the injury bug

Seriously, I love where our roster is with the exception of interior O-line depth. The signing of the WR veteran is icing on the cake but not a requirement and avoiding the injury bug is just something every NFL team hopes for. I really do not see many holes in our roster.

Okay, freaks, have at it.

Oldcolt
05-02-2022, 01:56 PM
It would not surprise me to see Ballard sign someone like Foles as a backup. I’m not comfortable with the quality of backup QBs we have, especially for a team that I think can contend for the whole enchilada this year.

There are always offensive guards that are cut and can play. It would surprise me if we don’t pick up a guard before the season starts, maybe even with the last cut downs.

Hilton needs to be signed. He brings a unique set of skills as compared to our other WRs and is incredibly smart. He and Ryan would be formidable in the intermediate game. Third and 6 with Hines, TY and JT on the field is something I would love to see

ChaosTheory
05-02-2022, 02:41 PM
The two most intriguing positions for me going into next season are TE's and DB's (mostly Safety, but also CB).

JAFF
05-02-2022, 04:06 PM
Colts currently have 72 players under contact including the drafted rookies. There are 20 undrafted rookies on the Stampede Blue undrafted rookie tracker and that does not count the 20 or so that have been invited to the rookie mini-camp for tryouts.

Given that, this list is not going to include any of the undrafted rookies as I have zero ideal whom of them might make the 90-man roster. It is also assured that if any of the rookies from tryouts make the 90-man, then older, more established players currently under contract will not.

All that being said, the back end of the depth charts are subject to great flexibility so I will only be covering the front parts of the depth charts.

QB: Matt Ryan, Sam Ehlinger, James Morgan

One of my takeaways from the 2022 draft is that there were A LOT of QBs available at relative low rounds for the Colts to select and they took none of them. This translate to me that they are happy with their QB depth. No one is imagining that either Ehlinger or Morgan are the next Tom Brady and if Ryan goes down and can come in and save the season but the Colts obviously like them as backups. They could have had Willis or Corral in the 3rd and just about anyone else in the 5th round and below and they made no picks. I don’t expect this depth chart to change before the season.

Again, no drafted competition for depth spots with only undrafted rookies brought in as competition for RB3. As long as injury does not happen, I don’t see any RB besides Taylor and Hines getting meaningful touches in 2022. If injury strikes, I fully expect Ballard to sign a veteran free agent that would be on the market. There always seems to be a few hanging around (right now, unsigned: David Johnson, Phillip Lindsay, Devontae Booker, Sony Michel, Carlos Hyde, Devontae Freeman, etc). We might see a different RB3 than Jackson but, huh, I really could not care less who that guy is.

WR: Michael Pittman Jr, Alec Pierce (R), Ashton Dulin, Parris Campbell, DeMichael Harris, Dezmon Patmon, Mike Strachan

It is clear that the top of the depth chart will include Pittman, Pierce and Dulin. Beyond that, there is a ton of potential but limited production in Campbell, Harris, Patmon and Strachan. I am excited by having Reggie Wayne on full-time as a coach and seeing how he can get these younger but talented guys contributing. I also think having a real NFL QB will skyrocket production of all our receivers as he will actually throw to the correct target for what the defense is giving.

I would not be opposed to signing a veteran WR to help lead the room with a ton of talent still available in free agency and that veteran lining up on a slot corner or LB could lead to some great production as Pittman and Pierce should start demanding the lion’s share of the defensive coverage focus not to mention the potential of our Tight End room as pass catching fools.

I find it unlikely that any of the undrafted rookie WRs we bring in will be able to unseat the guys listed above but you never know…

TE: Mo Allie-Cox, Jelani Woods (R), Kylen Granson, Andrew Ogletree (R), bunch of nobodies

Probably the most brutal of positional rooms on the roster as we have 8 on contract already but only 3 or 4 will make the final roster. I think Cox, Woods, Granson and Ogletree are the most likely and I cannot wait to see Woods on the field.

I think this could harken back to the Ken Dilger / Marcus Pollard days with Woods taking the blocking/release role of Dilger and Cox being the purer pass catcher like Pollard. Depending on how the final roster shakes out, I could see us keeping all four top TEs (Ogletree backing up Woods and Granson backing up Cox in those roles) and retaining less WRs with us being in 2TE sets more to help with the run game and protect Ryan in the pass game. Stack the box? Release both in patterns. Nickle or Dime? Run…The…Damn...Ball.

OT: Braden Smith, Matt Pryor, Bernhard Raimann (R), Shon Coleman, Brandon Kemp, Carter O’Donnell, Jordan Murray

Starters and swing OT are set with Smith, Pryor and Raimann. Who starts at LT will be determined at camp as either Pryor or Raimann will have to earn it. I have no idea about OT4. I don’t know if anyone has the inside track on it. From the sounds of it, priority undrafted rookie free agent Ryan Van Demark has as much chance as 2016 3rd round pick Shon Coleman with 16 NFL game starts under his belt but a terrible injury history or two-year Colts practice squad veteran Carter O’Donnell. Camp will tell but I like the athletic profile of almost all these guys so whomever wins out should be able to provide good depth.

Yes, that is right. We only have three OGs on the roster not counting whoever was brought in as undrafted rookie free agents or the potential of one of the depth OTs being able to provide OG services. While I have concerns about either 2020 5th round pick Danny Pinter or 2021 7th round pick Will Fries being up to the task of starting at RG, it appears that the Colts do not as they did not draft a single OG during the 2022 draft. If there is going to be an Achilles heel on the 2022 Colts offense, RG and OG depth appears to me to be it.

There does not appear to be much left on the veteran free agency market at OG so there is not immediate solution there. I guess we just have to hope that the Colts evaluation of Pinter and Fries is correct and that we are probably looking at undrafted rookies as further depth.

See the above section about lack of proven depth as our only backup from last year, Pinter, is probably going to start at RG. Undrafted rookies are probably going to be the depth solution here as well. Sigh…

Grover is good at NT and, hopefully, Johnson will earn rotational snaps early in the season to keep Grover fresh. While some profile sites project Johnson as a 3-tech, I think given his run stopping ability that he will project for the Colts more as a 1-tech. He needs to learn to take on double teams more effectively but otherwise his game looks to be a clone of Grover Stewart’s game in college.

DT: DeForest Buckner, Curtis Brooks (R), R.J. McIntosh

Buckner is as good as it gets as a 3-tech and Curtis Brooks has that same flashy first step and violent hands that Buckner showcases. I know some on this board do not like PFF because of their grading scale but it is hard to not get excited when seeing the below characterization:

More data on Curtis Brooks (DT, Cincinnati) from PFF for the 2021 season:

Pass Rush Win Rate: 19.3% (best in class)
Pass Rush grade: 90.4 (best)

True Pass Set win rate: 37%!! (best)
True Pass Set grade: 92.3 (best)

Run Defense Stop Rate: 13.1% (best)
Run Defense grade: 69.9

I know he played at a lower level of competition and that he is a bit undersized (6’2”, 287 pounds) but how did a kid with this production and athleticism last until the 5th round? If there is going to be a “diamond in the rough” of the Colts 2022 draft class, this kid is probably it.

DE: Yannick Ngakoue, Kwitty Paye, Dayo Odeyingbo, Tyquan Lewis, Ban Banogu, Kameron Cline

The trade for Ngakoue is my favorite move this off-season. Sure, getting rid of Wentz is great and getting Ryan for only a 3rd round pick is huge, but Yannick is a guy who could power our defense for years to come. He will spearhead our pass rush along with Buckner and will have some great supporting guys in Paye, Odeyingbo and Lewis for 2022 helping out. While many are as yet unproven, I think this group of DE could be the strongest we have had in Colt’s blue since both Freeney and Mathis lined up at the same time on the D-Line.

That said, I think the “pure” DE lineup will be Ngakoue, Paye, Odeyingbo and Banogu at the 9-wide position with Lewis jumping between DE and DT as the 9th D-Line guy giving time where it is needed. He is pretty valuable that way. I think it will be very difficult for Cline, Williams, McIntosh or any undrafted rookie to make the final roster. It may not be the most talented D-Line in the league but I think it is going to end up giving a ton of offensive coordinators headaches during the season.

LB: Darius Leonard, Bobby Okereke, Zaire Franklin, E.J. Speed, Jordan Glassgow, Brandon King, Malik Jefferson

No question as to who the starters are and LB4 with Speed. Depth/ST players are in question but, in the end, I don’t know that Glassgow, King or Jefferson has much, if any, advantage over undrafted rookies brought in the compete. Whoever makes the final 53 as depth will have earned it.

Safety: Julian Blackmon, Khari Willis, Nick Cross (R), Rodney McLeod, Armani Watts

Honestly, I have no idea who is going to start and who will be quality depth. McLeod has started the most games of the group (123 games started) but is probably the least athletically gifted player. Blackmon and Willis have both had some injury issues and Cross is crazy talented. Regardless of who gets the title of “starter,” I think if all four are healthy then we will have a great rotation and will play a lot of 3safety/2LB looks under Gus Bradley. Again, I think this might be one of the most talented safety position groups the Colts have had in a long time. Heck, Watts as a 4-year veteran in the NFL is more talented than your average Safety5 for sure.

CB: Stephon Gilmore, Isaiah Rodgers, Kenny Moore III, Brandon Facyson, Marvell Tell III, Rodney Thomas (R), Will Redmond, Tony Brown

Besides Gilmore and Moore, Rodgers, Facyson, Tell and Thomas are all young guys with a ton of talent and not a ton of experience. I love signing Gilmore as the CB1 able to still lock down the WR1 of the opposing team. This will allow for our other CBs to concentrate on the lesser skilled receivers where their skills match up better. Moore is still one of the most effective slot corners in the league and between Rodgers, Thomas, Facyson and Tell, I think they will be able to rotate and figure out who is best effective as that other outside CB. The signing of Gilmore makes for this room to go from a potential weakness to at least average if not above average.

ST: Rodrigo Blankenship, Rigoberto Sanchez, Luke Rhodes, Jake Verity (PK)

Sanchez and Rhodes appear safe for another season as no competition has been brought in. 3 rookie PKs were invited to rookie mini-camp in addition to Verity being on contract so it would appear that Goggles is going to have to earn his spot in 2022.

In his 21 games for the Colts, his kicking stats:
20 – 29 yards = 13 of 13 (100%)
30 – 39 yards = 15 of 17 (88.23%)
40 – 49 yards = 14 of 17 (82.35%)
50+ yards = 1 of 4 (25%)

While his under 50-yard conversion rate is good, if the Colts are looking for someone who can hit longer FGs then they will probably keep bringing in guys who might be able to do it. It would not shock me to see Blankenship replaced nor would it surprise me if he is our kicker in 2022.

From my perspective, the work the Colts still need to do:

#1 – Find quality interior O-Line depth
#2 – Sign a veteran WR to give that position group better leadership
#3 – Avoid the injury bug

Seriously, I love where our roster is with the exception of interior O-line depth. The signing of the WR veteran is icing on the cake but not a requirement and avoiding the injury bug is just something every NFL team hopes for. I really do not see many holes in our roster.

Okay, freaks, have at it.

There will be OG available all they way through camp.

Oldcolt
05-02-2022, 04:08 PM
I was also interested that you included Banogu. I keep wondering why he is on the roster with all of the DNP coaches decisions he has. Obviously he wasn’t a fit in Eberfluss’ defense, hopefully his skill set is a better match with Brady’s brand of defense. I think he may surprise people, only because there must be a reason he hasn’t been cut yet. Somebody sees something (and I have to think it is Ballard)

Racehorse
05-02-2022, 08:10 PM
Nice write-up. I was going to try to do this myself, but now aI don't have to. Thanks!

Dam8610
05-02-2022, 09:00 PM
Wow, safety went from a weakness to a strength. They're now 4 deep there. I expect they'll rotate, with Blackmon seeing the most time, McLeod and Cross seeing about equal amounts of time (favoring the veteran at first and the rookie as the season progresses), and Willis seeing the least time.

Ironshaft
05-02-2022, 09:21 PM
Also, cap update.

$212.900m = 2022 Colts adjusted salary cap
$192.597m = Current top 51 salary cap hits
$006.813m = Dead cap
=========
$013.490m = Off-Season free cap space

$001.650m = Spots 52 and 53 on in-season active roster (estimated)
$004.238m = Projected draft class cap hit (when replacing current top 51 hits)
$001.850m = Practice Squad cap hit (estimated)
$003.000m = In-season "churn" space to sign street free agents due to injury
=========
$010.738m = In-season additional cap needed

$002.752m = Free Cap Space to sign free agents

Since they would be replacing someone who is already being counted at a minimum of $825k, you really can sign a total of $4.2m in free agent contracts for 2022.

Obviously, to do anything like sign a veteran WR or interior O-Lineman, we would need to free some cap space. The easiest way to do this would be to:

1. Extend Quenton Nelson and lower his 2022 cap hit.

2. Turn some of DeForest Buckner's 2022 salary into bonus and pro-rate it over the remainder of his contract (2022/2023/2024) to lower the cap hit this year.

3. Extend Yannick Ngakoue and lower his 2022 cap hit.

If Ballard wants anyone else out there in veteran land, he has options.

CletusPyle
05-02-2022, 09:24 PM
It would not surprise me to see Ballard sign someone like Foles as a backup. I’m not comfortable with the quality of backup QBs we have, especially for a team that I think can contend for the whole enchilada this year.

There are always offensive guards that are cut and can play. It would surprise me if we don’t pick up a guard before the season starts, maybe even with the last cut downs.

Hilton needs to be signed. He brings a unique set of skills as compared to our other WRs and is incredibly smart. He and Ryan would be formidable in the intermediate game. Third and 6 with Hines, TY and JT on the field is something I would love to see

If not Foles, another veteran to back up Ryan would be a wise move, had we done that last year we might have won one of those early losses and we may have limped into the playoffs despite the end of season meltdown! TY would fit the bill for a veteran WR, but is TY much of a leader? I'm not sure about his leadership ability, he strikes me as kind of joker, keeps the guys loose, which is good for team morale, but not really a leadership quality.

BTW Ironshaft (the cheerleaders love that username) thanks for putting that together, quality post as usual!

Ironshaft
05-02-2022, 09:41 PM
BTW Ironshaft (the cheerleaders love that username) thanks for putting that together, quality post as usual!

Heh, thanks.

Although, to come clean, when I played D&D in high school, I had a dwarf paladin who had the name Dunnirk Ironshaft. Honestly, I was young enough that I really did not make the connection until later.

Heh, I also picked the football jersey number 69 as a freshman without knowing why the number made folks smile.

I have used the handle Ironshaft off and on for years.

HoosierinFL
05-03-2022, 09:24 AM
I thought I'd take a stab at predicting the 53. Some of the depth spots are pretty hard to predict, I don't know anything about some of those guys, and a ton of it will boil down to who contributes on special teams, which is why i'm predicting we keep a fairly large stable of WRs and DBs.

I'm predicting Ogletree for the practice squad.

Anyway so here it is:

QB: Matt Ryan, Sam Ehlinger
WR: Michael Pittman Jr, Alec Pierce (R), Ashton Dulin, Parris Campbell, Dezmon Patmon, Mike Strachan
TE: Mo Allie-Cox, Jelani Woods (R), Kylen Granson,
OT: Braden Smith, Matt Pryor, Bernhard Raimann (R), Shon Coleman, Carter O’Donnell,
DT: DeForest Buckner, Curtis Brooks (R),
DE: Yannick Ngakoue, Kwitty Paye, Dayo Odeyingbo, Tyquan Lewis, Ben Banogu, Kameron Cline
LB: Darius Leonard, Bobby Okereke, Zaire Franklin, E.J. Speed, Brandon King,
S: Julian Blackmon, Khari Willis, Nick Cross (R), Rodney McLeod, Armani Watts
CB: Stephon Gilmore, Isaiah Rodgers, Kenny Moore III, Brandon Facyson, Marvell Tell III, Rodney Thomas
ST: Rodrigo Blankenship, Rigoberto Sanchez, Luke Rhodes,

ukcolt
05-03-2022, 11:33 AM
Keke Coutee is another receiver who is on the books. He hardly played last year, but is someone who has caught the eye....mostly when he was playing against the Colts admittedly! He has almost 1000 yards in his career and played in only two games for the Colts last year. Both Coutee and DeMichael Harris have the smaller jitterbug style of player, which contrasts with the rest of the receivers, all of whom are are bigger guys slated to play more outside than in the slot.