PDA

View Full Version : Irsay on Ryan and how long

Lov2fish
05-01-2022, 11:49 AM
Jim Irsay seems to think Ryan is a 3 year starter for us, or even longer if he plays at a high level.

https://heavy.com/sports/indianapolis-colts/matt-ryan-jim-irsay-quarterback/?fbclid=IwAR03jvnDyJSGQdKlpEtDTRKkfMAeqxPNY9N_1A2i ruJ5FWp7_l1gYmPaDe0

omahacolt
05-01-2022, 12:04 PM
should be perfect time for us to build draft capital to go get a qb

CletusPyle
05-01-2022, 01:05 PM
I think this team was closer to a Super Bowl than many believe....with Ryan, the recent acquisitions, and this draft I have no doubt this team can compete for a championship over these next three years! Personally, I believe we get one!:cool:

Oh yeah....and Jim Irsay is the best owner in the NFL!

Lov2fish
05-01-2022, 02:31 PM
I think this team was closer to a Super Bowl than many believe....with Ryan, the recent acquisitions, and this draft I have no doubt this team can compete for a championship over these next three years! Personally, I believe we get one!:cool:

I am right there with ya. Before this off season I was thinking 3-4 years away, but with the players he signed at position of need and him killing this draft. I know we will compete regardless and a couple lucky bounces at the right time and this team can indeed hoist the Lombardi. First order of business is unseating the Tits in the division.

Dam8610
05-01-2022, 02:36 PM
should be perfect time for us to build draft capital to go get a qb

Might want to get that draft capital built up now, the 2023 QB class is supposed to be really good.

BCN#1
05-01-2022, 03:30 PM

Yup! Right there with ya!

JAFF
05-01-2022, 06:33 PM
So, what is the colts draft picks for next year?