Puck
02-23-2022, 06:48 PM
I forgot to say something about this..

Race is now a Mod. So be nice to him or he'll ah ah...... you know the thing

JAFF
02-23-2022, 08:03 PM

I think you need to add another quick response button, like the Thanks button. With the capital letters WTF. :eek:

Racehorse
02-23-2022, 08:35 PM

I have the nuclear codes, and am itching to push the button. :D

Brylok
02-23-2022, 08:54 PM
Reporter: Are you a mod or a rocker?
Ringo Starr: No, I'm a mocker.
/got nothing

Mr. Session
02-23-2022, 09:33 PM
What happened to FatDT?

Colts And Orioles
02-23-2022, 09:40 PM
Reporter: "Are you a mod or a rocker ???"

Ringo Starr: "No, I'm a mocker."

I got nothing.

o

February of 1964, when the Beatles first got here (the United States.)

o

Brylok
02-24-2022, 12:39 AM
o

o

Hell, you were probably there.

Spike
02-24-2022, 12:45 AM
What happened to FatDT?

He left when everyone was ripping Luck a new ass for retiring. He got royally pissed off.

Brylok
02-24-2022, 12:58 AM
He left when everyone was ripping Luck a new ass for retiring. He got royally pissed off.

Same thing with GBB. Either that, or he instantly realized that purgatory had arrived and didn't want to have to do a great write up after every game. I still miss that guy. So it goes.

Mr. Session
02-24-2022, 06:15 AM
Same thing with GBB. Either that, or he instantly realized that purgatory had arrived and didn't want to have to do a great write up after every game. I still miss that guy. So it goes.

He’s one I think about occasionally as well, but I also thought his exit was a little dramatic and he was a bit of a diva. He could be a bit condescending as well, but I do ponder if he recognized the differences between regimes and could already see this was going nowhere. Sometimes I wonder if that’s also what happened with McDaniels, and later Luck. Unfortunately the franchise’s exceptionally average production through the last two regimes has done little to discourage that perspective IMO.

IIRC the toxicity around the Clinton Trump election was thick as fuck and this place was just as miserable as every other social medium around that time. I felt like that was playing a part as well.

I hope they’re both good and just needed to get away from us.

Racehorse
02-24-2022, 07:38 AM
He’s one I think about occasionally as well, but I also thought his exit was a little dramatic and he was a bit of a diva. He could be a bit condescending as well, but I do ponder if he recognized the differences between regimes and could already see this was going nowhere. Sometimes I wonder if that’s also what happened with McDaniels, and later Luck. Unfortunately the franchise’s exceptionally average production through the last two regimes has done little to discourage that perspective IMO.

IIRC the toxicity around the Clinton Trump election was thick as fuck and this place was just as miserable as every other social medium around that time. I felt like that was playing a part as well.

I hope they’re both good and just needed to get away from us.

I changed my signature to address the ones who can't help themselves but bring politics into every thread. It really has no place in the main forum.

Oldcolt
02-24-2022, 10:56 AM
We lost a lot of good posters with the Luck thing. Politics are playing less and less of a role in my life and I’m much happier for it. It hasn’t changed a thing politically because I no longer give a shit about either party as far as I can see (I still vote for who I believe is the smallest shithead of the group)

smitty46953
02-24-2022, 01:49 PM
I have the nuclear codes, and am itching to push the button. :D

Any targets ? LOL Omaha ? :eek:

Colts And Orioles
02-24-2022, 02:49 PM
Reporter: "Are you a mod or a rocker ???"

Ringo Starr: "No, I'm a mocker."

I got nothing.

o

o

Hell, you were probably there.

o

No, I just read Nicholas Schaffner's The Beatles Forever about a million times.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51Uq0OWNUAL._SL350_.jpg

o

Colts And Orioles
02-24-2022, 02:56 PM
I have the nuclear codes, and am itching to push the button. ) :D

Any targets ??? LOL Omaha ??? ) :eek:

o

That actually would be a fair fight, because Omaha is (at least technically) a moderator also ...... kind of like the United States vs. the Soviet Union, as opposed to the United States vs. Iraq.

o

Racehorse
02-24-2022, 06:53 PM

He has nukes. This would be a Cold War, lol. He is actually a pretty good dude, even if we disagree on a few things.

omahacolt
02-24-2022, 07:14 PM

Me? everyone loves me here

JAFF
02-24-2022, 07:38 PM
Me? everyone loves me here

Sounds like a Don McLean song

Brylok
02-24-2022, 09:42 PM
o

No, I just read Nicholas Schaffner's The Beatles Forever about a million times.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51Uq0OWNUAL._SL350_.jpg

o

I have Discovery+ and I'm tempted to watch that Get Back documentary on there. It is longgg though.